Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Can someone take Carly aside and explain that Morgan could have easily stolen a car with a million dollars in it. Ava violated Morgan, but she didn't kill him.

Won't matter to Carly. She's always going to blame Ava, because it means she won't have to face up to the fact that her younger son was a dumbass.

• Love 13

OMG! Uncle, mercy. Please, let's stop with this BS over Willow and Michael. Please, let them stay together and bore each other to death. Annulment, annulment annulment annulment annulment, our marriage was not really real, annulment annulment annulment annulment, Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie Wylie. Fuck me! Seriously, stop, show. The only thing I feel is the boredom these two jars of mayonnaise are able to generate together. Yes, they lowkey wuv each other, and want to apparently stay a family, but they're both doing what they think the other wants. Yes, we know, they will be back together eventually. Like I'd rather watch an hour of RH eating food in his scenes than watch this drivel that is Michael and Willow. Michael is where pairing go to die. If I'm one of the actresses paired with CD, I'm worried about my status on the show. This is such garbage!

Replacement Jordan is better than the other Jordan. Are Jordan and Anna even friends? That rang completely false in my ears. Jordan and Anna going for massages together? What?

Ava and Nikolas are chef's kiss. Carly, bitch, the chain on the heart that you had was larger than the one on Avery's heart. If you're gonna forment some dumb plan, then at least try and keep up with your own shenanigans. Also, she sent Bobby off without the necklace, so that's double brilliant right there. Carly's life is a dumpster fire. She is useless if she doesn't have a man holding her hand. Then her ass hightails it to Jax because Dick#1 is missing and presumed dead, while Dick#2 is off not seeing his sons and doing god knows what. So Dick#3 it is to have a good cry about how she can't take it anymore. I hope Nina fucks her up real good.

Speaking of Nina. Well that was a very unnecessary supposed sex scenes. We can dispense with those, they are always choreographed badly anyway and I can't deal with the secondhand embarrassment when my mister is passing through and catches a glimpse of that. I'm fine if I don't have to watch IR without a shirt on ever again. 

I get Finn wanting to know if Chase is his son, but it has also been 30 years. Good on Jackie for wanting to protect her son, but her mouth is really weird and I kept staring at it. 

[/rant]

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
34 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are Jordan and Anna even friends?

Back when Anna was police commissioner and Jordan worked for the DEA, they used to do stuff like this, "Let's look like we're not holding a clandestine meeting". 

637?cb=20140705053336

I never really saw them as friends, so much as they worked together a few times.  The show claims they are friends.  Anna was matron of honor at Curtis/Jordan's wedding. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I never really saw them as friends, so much as they worked together a few times.  The show claims they are friends. 

As with Alexis and Olivia (once upon a time), they are friendly rather than friends, but the show refuses to put in the time to build the relationship.

50 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Dick#2 is off not seeing his sons

Snerk. Too true!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Please, no more Covid love scenes. So awkward and unsexy.

OMG the cringe factor. I had to look away.

If they're going to have people gratuitously in bed during COVID, shouldn't it be Ava and Nik? They're much more sexual beings. But maybe it's up to the actors (as it should be).

• Love 4

I do think they are more into Sasha now than Willow. The show could stand to ditch one of them so let Michael and Willow go off to research Michael's beloved green technology in Antarctica.

Edited by ulkis
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

If they are going to get rid of one, I vote Sasha gone. The actress keeps putting the emphasis on the word word (I'm going to be interviewed by JACKIE Templeton), pauses in the middle of a phrase and a bobble head.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Carly, bitch, the chain on the heart that you had was larger than the one on Avery's heart.

It also looked like it was gold unlike Avery's silver chain and heart. 

I like the last shot of Ava holding the necklace. She's not going to let it go, and I'm all for it. I still can't figure out how she didn't see Nina's since Nina seems to be wearing all the time.

Finn, why don't you just invite Chase over for dinner and get a DNA sample yourself? Maxie will show you how. It's nowhere Jackie's responsibility to answer your 30 years too late question. She's Chase's mother, and Gregory is his father. Biology means nothing, just ask Carly

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I find all of those other men much more attractive than MB, and that has nothing to do with my dislike of Sonny.

Same. MB looks like my friend's ex who is 73.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I do think they are more into Sasha now than Willow. And I think the show could stand to ditch one of them so let Michael and Willow go off to research Michael's beloved green technology in Antarctica.

Why would you wanna foist them on the poor penguins. Toss them in the middle of the ocean on a raft and let them clean it patch by patch from plastic (not knocking those who do that) while discussing Wylie until the cows come home. 

Sasha is a very useless character, but she's been given more storylines than Willow, so I agree that the writers seem more invested in her than Willow. 

• LOL 3
5 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

And how far as Bobbie fallen. She is worse than the chick that plotted to steal Scotty from Laura. Remember when Bobbie (rightly) put Luke on blast for keeping the knowledge that Carly was her daughter? Because it doesn't seem Bobbie remembers. 

Really, truly.  And her backing up/complimenting Carly's lame on-the-spot cover story just made her look even worse if that's possible.

2 hours ago, Linny said:

Lordy moses, it just keeps getting stupider. Now Carly isn't even sure if she got the necklaces swapped correctly!

This is THE dumbest thing happening right now, I swear. I thought for a half second today that Jax was finally going to lose his patience with Carly (what with her and her MOTHER popping in to his post-sex cuddle sesh with Nina and all), but then he just started spouting the party line of how fucking resilient and remarkable Carly is. Can we just dispel that notion once and for all?

Nikolas and Ava were fire today, though, cutting cleanly through Carly's bs and tossing her out of their home.

A) 😁 

B) Are you sure? The are so many to choose from. I will cut Jax some slack that he probably wanted to get back to post-sex stuff with Nina instead of dealing with his ex who right now makes feral cats look good. 

C) I half wondered if Nik would end up with bite marks and his face scratched from Carly's attack/antics of mis-direction. I had to laugh at her being so outraged that she got caught, and then spouting to Jax how Ava's the evilest evil to ever evil.

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Max and Nina sex scene was odd. I hate saying that because Ingo is one very sexy man, especially when you consider he's about 20 minutes away from turning 50. But it was odd. Maybe just take a break from attempting steamy scenes during covid, writers.

Uh-oh, Diane's gonna be pissed!!😂 Yes, that some weird and awkward choreography for a love scene.  After showing him shirtless with lips on Nina's neck, why not just fade to black?

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

TempJordan is so much better than Briana Henry (sorry!).

. And why is this stupid necklace thing something Jax has to clean up? Carly was the doofus who decided something had to be done.

"Carly respects your relationship too, and you'll never have to worry about her coming between you and Jax." Bobbie, do you not know your daughter at all?

I like that Jackie is unapologetic about not wanting to know who Chase's father is definitively. It's a bit rich for Finn to swan back into her life because it now suits him to know what's going on.

A) The TempJordan scenes didn't work for me, in part because she doesn't look or sound (IMO) like either actress who has played Jordan. It literally seemed like a stranger was interacting with Anna and then Curtis.

B) Carly needed to shriek to someone about her frustrations, and she already confided in him about the necklace thing because of their history and because Nina is his girlfriend, and Jason and Jax have both established that they will drop everything whenever she (thinks) she is in need. That is why Carly showed up uninvited saying "I NEED to talk to you NOW" instead of "Hey, are you free to talk?"

C) Bobbie sees Carly through false rose-colored glasses, and I actually think she meant Carly's not going to try to get Jax in bed at this point (why would she, when Jason is now available?)

D) I thought Jackie's tone was "fuck you, you don't get to known if Chase is your son because you didn't stop the wedding to your dad, and then we didn't see you all those years."  And actually,  Jackie swanned back into Finn's life. Finn has been living in Port Charles for years now. He has a job and a home with his fiance. Right now, Jackie is a visitor in Finn's life as well as Chase's. She has kept the secret of her affair with Finn quiet all these years to protect her relationships with her son and soon-to-be ex-husband.  She sounded a lot like Hayden to me today, i.e. ,  you don't get to known if you're the bio father of my son because you hurt me by not declaring your love for me in public and instead let me marry your father (even though everything I did was entirely my choice.) 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, LexieLily said:
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Finn, why don't you just invite Chase over for dinner and get a DNA sample yourself?

Dante is going to be Franco's bodyguard now? The Franco that kidnapped Lulu and strapped her to a bomb?

Dante might be thinking it gets him closer to Peter, so Dante can finally complete the mission.

41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Finn, why don't you just invite Chase over for dinner and get a DNA sample yourself?

He's roping Anna into it, which is so dumb. I hope Anna tells him if he wants the sample, he needs to get it himself. She can support him wanting to know if Chase is Finn's son without abetting Finn's dumb plans.

33 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I actually think she meant Carly's not going to try to get Jax in bed at this point (why would she, when Jason is now available?)

I didn't mean Jax and Carly would sleep together, but her constant need to have him help/support/abet can break up Nina and Jax. No matter how often Jax says otherwise, Nina is not even his #2 priority. (Joss is #1, as it should be.)

33 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

you don't get to known if you're the bio father of my son because you hurt me by not declaring your love for me in public and instead let me marry your father (even though everything I did was entirely my choice.) 

Do you think she really wanted to be with Finn instead of Gregory? They haven't given us much information about that time aside from the sex. I thought Jackie was saying more that Finn has a lot of nerve wanting to know the truth after 30 years, especially because he left in a huff and had no contact with anyone until recently. I'm with her on that point. 

No matter how it pans out, it will be extremely underwhelming. Of that I have no doubt.

Edited by dubbel zout
clarity
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The TempJordan scenes didn't work for me, in part because she doesn't look or sound (IMO) like either actress who has played Jordan. It literally seemed like a stranger was interacting with Anna and then Curtis.

The Jordan character is going down hill with every recast.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Nik and Ava are the one true delight whenever they appear. I so enjoyed the stupid look on Carly's face as she tried to flail her way out of it. 

Okay, I am half way through Mo's book. I'm only skimming, cuz, um, let's just say he writes about as good as he acts. So far, the best GH tidbits are learning that John Lindstrom is married to AMC's Dixie. Oh, and Mo writes that Steve Burton, Vanessa Marcil and the kid who played Stone were all subpar actors until he explained to them that if they wanted to be great, they needed to study under him and learn his method. He takes full credit for making them "great" actors. He also was the one who demanded that SB's character be totally rewritten to become Robin to Sonny's Batman. ...He really thinks he's all that and a bag a chips! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Finn's "Is Chase my son or my brother?" story would have more weight if Finn hadn't known for 30 years that Chase was born at a possibly significant time after he slept with Jackie. Right now, it's ;Oh, I wonder if I should look into this. Yeah, I'm suddenly going to get really upset.'

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Right now, Jackie is a visitor in Finn's life as well as Chase's. She has kept the secret of her affair with Finn quiet all these years to protect her relationships with her son and soon-to-be ex-husband.

Jackie was invited to Port Charles by Lulu who wanted to work with her on a story. She didn't come to taunt Finn about Chase, or even to enter Finn's life again.

41 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Do you think she really wanted to be with Finn instead of Gregory? They haven't given us much information about that time aside from the sex. I thought Jackie was saying more that Finn has a lot of nerve wanting to know the truth after 30 years, especially because he left in a huff and had no contact with anyone until recently. I'm with her on that point. 

No matter how it pans out, it will be extremely underwhelming. Of that I have no doubt.

Same here, except I would say "a lot of nerve demanding that Jackie get a DNA test after 30 years."

Is there going to be any payoff at all from this story other than to destroy Finn's relationship with Chase? Chase's father is the man who raised him just as Finn is raising Violet. Soap opera reveals are supposed to be shocking, this one is a snooze.

• Love 6
On 1/25/2021 at 3:38 PM, Linny said:

You know, show, if you're going to drag Carly out to Wyndemere and have her show her ass to Ava, you could do me a solid and fling her from the parapet while she's there (to be caught by Jax's waiting arms, no doubt). JFC I'm sick of her. It's so aggravating that we gloss right over her elderly hostage situation and jump right to her verbally throwing shit at Ava and Nikolas and stealing a necklace from a little girl. Or maybe swap would be a better word than steal, since after like two years the show's finally realized that gee, half-heart necklaces aren't that distinctive or special, after all. What bothers me the most here is that the rationale for Carly's actions is so vague and dumb and selfish. Can't tell Nina the truth because it'd hurt her and stir up bad feelings and Carly just can't handle that currently, her plate's too full with a missing husband and a kidnapping and the subsequent escalation of the stand off with Cyrus Renault! Might as well scheme and sneak around and bend over backwards to keep from being honest. It's taking a whole lot of effort for her to avoid a conversation she's too lazy to have, basically. That's why we're suffering through this mess, because Carly just can't be bothered to deal. She's never made to own her shit and I couldn't hate her any harder.

I want to marry this post!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Nik and Ava are the one true delight whenever they appear. I so enjoyed the stupid look on Carly's face as she tried to flail her way out of it. 

Okay, I am half way through Mo's book. I'm only skimming, cuz, um, let's just say he writes about as good as he acts. So far, the best GH tidbits are learning that John Lindstrom is married to AMC's Dixie. Oh, and Mo writes that Steve Burton, Vanessa Marcil and the kid who played Stone were all subpar actors until he explained to them that if they wanted to be great, they needed to study under him and learn his method. He takes full credit for making them "great" actors. He also was the one who demanded that SB's character be totally rewritten to become Robin to Sonny's Batman. ...He really thinks he's all that and a bag a chips! 

How the fuck dare he!!

JL and CM have been married for quite a while.  I loved them when they were Craig and Roseanna on ATWT.  I sort of want CM to maybe do a part on GH just because of how awesome it would be to see her and MW together.  RH was on there at that time as well as Paul, so that would  be interesting too.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Linny said:

Girlfriend needs Jason, Jax, Michael, or Bobbie to hold her hand through the parade of calamities that is her life; she's not resilient, she's just lucky enough to be surrounded by people who are capable of digging her out from under the ruins of her poor choices. And don't even get me started on how grief (for Sonny and for Morgan, still, after all this time) is the new catch-all excuse for every awful thing she says and does. A resilient person could cope, show, and not whine about she can't handle her problems, 99% of which are of her own making.

It boggles my mind that Carly has all these people in her corner. She's so nasty and shrill and obnoxious. What do they get in return that makes it worthwhile to continue having a relationship with her and supporting her when she constantly messes up and creates unnecessary drama ?All she ever does is take, take, take from her relationships. I never see any giving.

Regarding the boring quad, at least in the Willow/Chase scenes she is reacting and saying things that show she still cares for him. I'd like them to get back together just because I'd like to see Chase happy. I see no feeling whatsoever from Michael for Sasha. He's doing and saying nice things, like sitting with her in the hospital after her OD and thanking her for being there when they heard the news about the search for Sonny being changed to search and recover. But I see no lingering love for her. I'd like Sasha to move on from him. I do see chemistry between her and Brando.

• Love 9

My favorite character on this sorry show is Chase. I think he deserves a girlfriend with so much more personality and spark than Willow! Keep him on the show, make him a major character and bring on a new young woman who can wow him and us!!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Ava and Nikolas are chef's kiss. Carly, bitch, the chain on the heart that you had was larger than the one on Avery's heart. If you're gonna forment some dumb plan, then at least try and keep up with your own shenanigans. Also, she sent Bobby off without the necklace, so that's double brilliant right there. Carly's life is a dumpster fire. She is useless if she doesn't have a man holding her hand. Then her ass hightails it to Jax because Dick#1 is missing and presumed dead, while Dick#2 is off not seeing his sons and doing god knows what. So Dick#3 it is to have a good cry about how she can't take it anymore. I hope Nina fucks her up real good.

Carly clomps over to Nik and Ava's and tries to portray herself as the biggest badass in the world (even though she needs backup in the form of her dingbat mother), but when she gets caught and thrown out, she becomes a weepy, "I can't handle one more thing" baby who has to go running to her ex-husband to make it all better.  I cannot wait til for Nina to find out the truth and go scorched earth on Jax and especially Carly.

Oh, look, another day of Michael and Willow wondering if they're doing the right thing.  Compelling!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
46 minutes ago, Benji said:

It boggles my mind that Carly has all these people in her corner. She's so nasty and shrill and obnoxious. What do they get in return that makes it worthwhile to continue having a relationship with her and supporting her when she constantly messes up and creates unnecessary drama ?All she ever does is take, take, take from her relationships. I never see any giving.

I was a huuuuuuuuge Carly fan back in the Sarah Brown days. I didn't watch for many years after she left, mostly to avoid the mess they made out of L&L, and have just recently starting watching again as quarantine has finally driving me to soaps. Man, this Carly is a monster. This actress just has no subtlety. There is nothing behind the snarling. She just hateful. And I'm someone who wants to root for Carly!

She does have excellent hair, though.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

If they are going to get rid of one, I vote Sasha gone. The actress keeps putting the emphasis on the word word (I'm going to be interviewed by JACKIE Templeton), pauses in the middle of a phrase and a bobble head.

It also looked like it was gold unlike Avery's silver chain and heart. 

I like the last shot of Ava holding the necklace. She's not going to let it go, and I'm all for it. I still can't figure out how she didn't see Nina's since Nina seems to be wearing all the time.

Finn, why don't you just invite Chase over for dinner and get a DNA sample yourself? Maxie will show you how. It's nowhere Jackie's responsibility to answer your 30 years too late question. She's Chase's mother, and Gregory is his father. Biology means nothing, just ask Carly

Same. MB looks like my friend's ex who is 73.

Apparently, it’s his smile & dimples. He has very dark circles under his eyes and when he cries he looks a lot older. It’s funny I saw a picture of IR sans makeup and he too has dark circles under his eyes. I think because he’s ways in the sun it isn’t as noticeable. I’ve always been amazed by Wally Kurth because he looks better now then he did when he started on Days over 34 years ago. Men are lucky that way. It’s practically a law. LOL!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ouinason said:

How the fuck dare he!!

JL and CM have been married for quite a while.  I loved them when they were Craig and Roseanna on ATWT.  I sort of want CM to maybe do a part on GH just because of how awesome it would be to see her and MW together.  RH was on there at that time as well as Paul, so that would  be interesting too.

And CM's character Rosanna was married to RHo's Paul and they had sensational chemistry. Not to mention, with Michael E. Knight, you've got the Tad/Dixie chemistry as well.

Of course, she's a great actress. I would love to see Cady on GH.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Absolutely. When they were alone in Jackie's room at the Metrocourt to talk about the past, she specifically brought up how she would have called off the wedding if Finn had told her he loved her/wanted to commit to her.  There was anger in her voice, just as in her voice today when she snarked about Finn's changed attitude from his youth 'til now about honesty. So, she is implying that it's his "fault" that she married Gregory, and that Gregory and Chase don't know about Finn and Jackie's history.  The actress IMO has been projecting an undercurrent of carrying a torch for Finn all these years.  It was there in the one-on-one scene with Anna, where Jackie seemed to be holding in some resentment that Finn had a family life with a daughter. It's there when people talk about Anna and Finn's upcoming wedding. Jackie does not seem remotely happy for Finn that he is getting married, and that he is raising a child (when she's not the parent).

Jackie seems to not realize she was an independent adult at the time she got involved with Finn. Nobody forced her to have an affair with Finn. Nobody blackmailed, threatened, or otherwise forced her to marry Gregory if it wasn't what she really wanted. She could have come clean to Gregory and her son at any time about her history with Finn. She chose to keep her mouth shut. I do believe the part about her not wanting to hurt "Harry" with a possibly life-altering truth now after almost 30 years, but it seems to be more about her wanting to protect her relationship with her son and her ex/not taint how they see her.  

3 hours ago, Benji said:

Regarding the boring quad, at least in the Willow/Chase scenes she is reacting and saying things that show she still cares for him. I'd like them to get back together just because I'd like to see Chase happy. I see no feeling whatsoever from Michael for Sasha. 

He called Sasha "brave and strong" and I thought the Show was implying "just like his mommy!!!" (gag), so I was anticipating that he wanted to try again with her .... until the line about his love for her in the past.  Yes, Willow is still in love with Chase while having feelings for Michael whereas Michael does not appear to have feelings for Sasha. He'd rather moon over Willow and pout that she kissed Chase.

• Love 2

Question:

Do they know that Nell's 1/2 heart matches Ninas? 

I will also say they should have just gotten something more distinctive (or have the hearts specifically be engraved or something) because... like 1/2 heart necklaces aren't that rare, y'all. 

Also. Ava killed Morgan? (Like i thought his car blew up? she set the bomb?)

Edited by Daisy
  • Love 2

Would random tests at the hospital on some guy found in the woods have shown that Sonny had lithium in his system? I think a lithium level is a pretty specialized thing they order when someone's known to be taking it. I don't think it shows on standard tox screens (THC and cocaine and such would).

I'm by no means sure, but they might have a bit of cover on that. There are more illogical things about this story to me, like the disappearance/death of a famous mobster not being all over the news and in everyone's "MyFace" feed. 

I've only seen original Jackie Templeton in clips, but I wonder if Kim Delaney watched some of the Demi Moore version. She really convinces me as the same woman in middle age. She's a good recast.

20 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I think that Carly was deliberately over acting to have an excuse to look for the necklace herself since Bobbie is apparently blind and couldn't see it.

It's the ravages of the diabetes on her retinas. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Also. Ava killed Morgan? (Like i thought his car blew up? she set the bomb?)

Not technically. She switched out his meds with placebos, he started behaving erratically. One evening, he got into Julian's car, for I don't remember what reason. Car had a bomb in it, a gift from Jules' sister Olivia, so Morgan blew up with the car.

Although there's way too much talk of Morgan these days for him not to be returning. I'm thinking that he'll probably pop up around amnesiac Sonny, or something.

• Useful 1

Typical SheBeast-deflecting when caught doing something wrong/shady.

I wish Nik had seen the two necklaces. 

And Avery isn’t so young that she wouldn’t be able to tell that it was a different necklace if SheBeast had been able to switch it. And that was a stupid plot point in that Avery wasn’t wearing it! She’d been asking for it ever since it was taken away from her.

19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Not technically. She switched out his meds with placebos, he started behaving erratically. One evening, he got into Julian's car, for I don't remember what reason. Car had a bomb in it, a gift from Jules' sister Olivia, so Morgan blew up with the car.

Although there's way too much talk of Morgan these days for him not to be returning. I'm thinking that he'll probably pop up around amnesiac Sonny, or something.

Oh thanks. 
Did she do that because Morgan was sleeping with Kiki? 

I get being pissed about switching the meds that's not cool, Ava - but i mean. it's not her fault the car blew up. He could have been on his meds and still taken Julian's car. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Did she do that because Morgan was sleeping with Kiki? 

Pretty much. Ava didn't like that Lauren was being made responsible for Morgan's mental health (fair enough point), and of course there was some jealousy that Lauren had Morgan and Ava didn't.

19 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I get being pissed about switching the meds that's not cool, Ava - but i mean. it's not her fault the car blew up. He could have been on his meds and still taken Julian's car. 

If the Corinthii can blame a Jerome, they will blame a Jerome.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Yeah-- Joss and Carly keep bringing him up. I have to think he's going to reappear soon. 

I know the Cyrus Reneaux connection makes the Sasha story of interest to Jackie-- but is there any other reason that Jackie would be doing a 'celebrity' profile of some model who hasnt even been in the public eye for a year? 

(also, is Sasha going to accuse Cyrus of giving her drugs in this interview? I can't imagine why else Jackie would be interested).

The Most Boring Couple ever finally signed their annulment papers and Willow says it's time to start thinking about moving out. It's time to START thinking about moving out!?!?!? 

39 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

The Most Boring Couple ever finally signed their annulment papers and Willow says it's time to start thinking about moving out. It's time to START thinking about moving out!?!?!? 

I know. It's like they can't think beyond whatever is happening in that exact moment. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

I know. It's like they can't think beyond whatever is happening in that exact moment. 

And now we get, per the previews,

SLS telling Willow he doesn't want her to go anywhere! What? Is he going to say she can set up in a different part of the wing, so that she can still be near Wiley?

I swear, the way Willow's been acting, it comes across that she doesn't want to annul her marriage. She clearly didn't look happy to see Chase at the gym yesterday. UGH.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

He could have been on his meds and still taken Julian's car. 

Yes and no.  If I remember correctly, he was off the meds and I think had just seen Kiki macking on Dillon (because she had rightfully moved on), and wanted to get rip roaring drunk at the Rib.  Bartender cut him off, so he went outside.  TJ saw him stumbling around and tried to stop him from taking Julian's car.  Morgan punched TJ and took off in the car, not knowing that it was rigged to explode.  Drew (who was still Jason at the time) got there, TJ told him what happened and he took off after Morgan, seeing him and the car blow up.  

Had he been on him meds, it's possible he would have been rational enough not to get rip roaring drunk, pick a fight with TJ or get into the car.  But then again, Morgan was a comple douche nozzle despite the meds, so he could just as easily have done those things fully sober and doped up.  

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Yes and no.  If I remember correctly, he was off the meds and I think had just seen Kiki macking on Dillon (because she had rightfully moved on), and wanted to get rip roaring drunk at the Rib.  Bartender cut him off, so he went outside.  TJ saw him stumbling around and tried to stop him from taking Julian's car.  Morgan punched TJ and took off in the car, not knowing that it was rigged to explode.  Drew (who was still Jason at the time) got there, TJ told him what happened and he took off after Morgan, seeing him and the car blow up.  

Had he been on him meds, it's possible he would have been rational enough not to get rip roaring drunk, pick a fight with TJ or get into the car.  But then again, Morgan was a comple douche nozzle despite the meds, so he could just as easily have done those things fully sober and doped up.  

Morgan stopped taking his meds because thought had stopped working, not because he was feeling great. Yes, Morgan was a douche and might have still done what he did if his meds were working properly, but he wasn't and to top it off (and to no fault of his own) he suddenly stopped taking meds instead of being weened off.  If anyone did to my sibling what Ava did to Morgan I would kill or at least try to ruin their lives. Ava does share blame for Morgan's death for what she pulled and tried to get away with. What made her plan so stupid is that an emotionally stable Morgan was not only more justifiable to leave bc Carly's whole thing was how damaged Morgan was, but she put Kiki in danger. 

Then again, I hated the trope that FV & RC cemented were a third party, usually a woman, demanded that someone go back to someone that they had broken up with. Kiki should have put her foot down and told Carly she had moved on and her and Morgan are better as friends than romantic. Kate Howard should have also kept to her speech as to why Sonny was no longer her problem when Olivia demanded that Kate get back together with the man that shot Olivia's son in the chest after Brenda dumped him. 

• Love 2

So much forward movement today, from both the Franco tumour story and the necklace story.  

Peter puts an article in The Invader about the return of Franco's tumour and eveyrone loses their minds.  Excellent scene between Britt and Peter where she tore a strip off of him for hacking into the hospital records and using it against Franco.   Alexis confronts Liz.  Liz tells Nik about the hit on Franco, Franco attacks Peter and Dante has to pull him off.  Liesl clicking her pen and telling Dante that Franco needs to be protected at all costs.  

Avery gives Sasha the necklace to wear to her interview, for good luck and both Carly and Nina see it.  Right after Carly promised Jason that there would be no poopy fallout from the necklace.  Plus Nina seeing it, while Jax is sitting right there, looking like he's ready to throw up.  All good soapy goodness.  

My only complaint, why would Nikolas propose to Ava, at the gym, all sweaty and gross.  Geez show, could you not afford a more romantic setting than that.  Did you use up all the "romance" for yesterday's Jina Covid sex romp??

• Love 6

Whyyyyy is Sam wearing a top that is black and a turtleneck. They make that poor woman look so wan in black and them putting her in a turtleneck makes me wonder if something is up with her neck now.

Shut up Liz. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

The Five Families must not hold Jason in very high regard if they need Sonny declared legally dead in order to solidify Jason's position. It's not as if Jason hasn't been Sonny's enforcer for way too long. And there's no reason that Jason would suddenly change how Sonny did things. I know, it's just an excuse to have some stupid funeral for Sonny and everyone can weep and moan about what a loss it is.

Gross that Nik decides to unilaterally move Elizabeth's sons to Spoon Island for their safety. You are only their uncle (at best). Back off.

Even if Michael doesn't want Willow to go anywhere, Willow should want to leave. What's the point of annulling the marriage if nothing changes? And really, using Avery to pimp Michael's "goodness"? Gag.

I love that Valentin figured out that Carly was likely responsible for kidnapping Cyrus's mother.

4 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Excellent scene between Britt and Peter where she tore a strip off of him for hacking into the hospital records and using it against Franco. 

I also liked that she called him on manipulating Franco to attack him.

12 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Plus Nina seeing it, while Jax is sitting right there, looking like he's ready to throw up. 

I thought Jax's expression was more like, "Oh, great, Carly's completely botched this. Again." Heh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Are we going to watch Carly's life implode on live TV with Nina storming the set? I will forgive this horrible storyline if it culminates with Carly being torn apart on TV. 

Today's episode was good. I could have done without the writers using Avery to give Michael a tongue bath. It's enough that every adult does that, let's not pull the children into this as well.

Britt/Peter scenes were good. At least now she gets to see for herself what her brother really is. He'll even kill her if she gets in his way. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

Willow says she's going to look at an apartment, then ends up at the gym?

And Jax's place?  One room and a bedroom, so he and Carly have to go outside to talk.  In January?  I wish they could have gone to the bedroom and Carly could have seen the mussed sheets and Nina's bra flung over the lampshade.

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Go Valentin! Go Brit! Go end of the necklace drama!!!! Good show, and no Sonny! I can even enjoy hating Carly more without Sonny around. 

Speaking of, dear readers, I peaced out before finishing Mo’s memoir. He is just too damn annoying. I stopped after Chad’s arrival, where Mo, in his own words, was an jerk and mean to CD at first, cuz he had (of course) coached Drew Garret to be a great actor. (He’s pretty much taught the entire cast how to act, don’t you know!). Of course, once CD came to him for advice, Mo decided he was a good kid and taught him to be a “great actor,” saying such things to CD before a scene as: “All you have to do is look into my eyes, and I’ll take you to the promised land.” (I kid you not.) When any member of the cast wins an Emmy, Mo feels like it’s his win too. (Sure Mo.) Basically, he’s a demanding narcissist on set, constantly creating drama or threatening to quit if he doesn’t get his way, giving other actors advice, and taking credit for their success. For some reason, he seems to have a stranglehold on the show, dictating storylines about Sonny being heroic.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Speaking of, dear readers, I peaced out before finishing Mo’s memoir. He is just too damn annoying. I stopped after Chad’s arrival, where Mo, in his own words, was an jerk and mean to CD at first, cuz he had (of course) coached Drew Garret to be a great actor. (He’s pretty much taught the entire cast how to act, don’t you know!). Of course, once CD came to him for advice, Mo decided he was a good kid and taught him to be a “great actor,” saying such things to CD before a scene as: “All you have to do is look into my eyes, and I’ll take you to the promised land.” (I kid you not.) When any member of the cast wins an Emmy, Mo feels like it’s his win too. (Sure Mo.) Basically, he’s a demanding narcissist on set, constantly creating drama or threatening to quit if he doesn’t get his way, giving other actors advice, and taking credit for their success. For some reason, he seems to have a stranglehold on the show, dictating storylines about Sonny being heroic.  

I think you should finish reading it then tell us more. It makes me happy to read something as fucked up as this. Yes, I'm twisted.

Mo is so full of himself that he doesn't even realize how this stuff comes off.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Avery running to Michael and telling him she missed him as if he lived in the Corinthii Pediatric Wing and not at the Q's.  But let's not miss a moment of having someone blow sunshine up that black hole's ass.

What was that scene with Alexis supposed to imply?  Is she going to shoot up random, unattended syringe full of who knows what?  And why is someone on the GH staff leaving random syringes of who knows what unattended?

LOL at Carly screeching to Lucy in the previews to stop the interview as if no one noticed the necklace.  Looks like you stepped in s hit again, you idiot. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2