Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I don’t see the big fallout from this Chase/Finn SL. We barely know Finn’s dad and stepmother so I’m not sure who cares about their POV. Finn has admitted to keeping his father and Chase at an arm’s length for decades because of this affair so he’s already not looking too good. Also, he’s a doctor and really should have known that there was a possibility he was the father so he chose to ignore it. The main drama would come from Chase and while I think he’s cute, he struggles with emotional moments. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 4

Are Jackie and Gregory Harrison divorced or just separated? If just separated, maybe slow your roll on wanting Robert to ask her out, Olivia.

"So many people are gone from my life." Maybe think about the common thread for most of those losses, huh, Joss?

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Oh, Show! Nobody believes that Sonny can disarm an armed guy!

Sonny showed more energy there than he has in ages.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Are Jackie and Gregory Harrison divorced or just separated? If just separated, maybe slow your roll on wanting Robert to ask her out, Olivia.

Recently separated.

And that’s another reason revealing Chase as Finn’s son is stupid. Jackie and Gonzo aren’t still (if ever) happily married. Where’s the drama? The stakes? Nonexistent. Still I hope this goes nowhere and if it does. Add me to the list of it turning out that Gonzo is indeed Chase’s father.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

The stakes?

The stakes are that Finn and Chase are sweet and happy as siblings but they can't remain that way.  We can't have good things, ergo, they need to hate each other, and that's what the reveal will be.  Which might also be what sends Willow back into Chase's arms.  She cant' go to him on her own, because that means Michael loses, and we can't have that.  She'll go to Chase to help him deal with the dramaz.

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 5

Oh look!  It's the Corinthos hour!  Sonny saves a marine from being robbed in his own bar (My hero!) Carly cries on Jax's shoulder and tells him it's a good idea to lie to the person you love, Joss can't find her journal and is so upset that she doesn't want to go out to get coffee. (Sonny's house doesn't have a coffee maker? Or coffee at home? And if Joss goes out, who is babysitting Donna?) Michael is looking like a constipated puppy when Willow wants to talk about their relationship. Ava and Nina talk about Carly and Jax. Why would Joss want someone else's varsity letter? And a Morgan mention!

The best part was Robert telling Olivia how to be a sneaky spy. It was Ben Franklin who said "He that has once done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged."

Why are the few books on the bookshelf at the rich Quartermaines covered in white paper, like the way in elementary school we used to cover our text books with paper to keep them clean until we could return them at the end of the year?

12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"So many people are gone from my life." Maybe think about the common thread for most of those losses, huh, Joss?

She was also telling that to Cameron who was kidnapped twice last year, almost blown up, lost his father, grandfather, aunt Hayden and stepfather (Lucky) and whose current stepfather is suffering from a recurrence of his brain cancer. Also to Trina who spent the year mourning her father and was also kidnapped.  Joss is as self-absorbed as Carly and Sonny.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

RIGHT??!  Two weeks ago Carly was all "did I make the right life choice for you? If you want , you can go live with your dad".   And Joss was all, "cool beans".  Well, that's what living this life is about, losing people unecesserily.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It could (and should) be, but GH goes to the same well too many times for it to work anymore, IMO. They don't even change the circumstances—Finn once again apparently doesn't know he's a father. At least mix things up a bit—he knew Chase was his but didn't want it to mess up his father's marriage,

that was the impression I got. I don't think "oops I'm a doctor who can't count" is going to mean anything to Chase or Gregory.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly cries on Jax's shoulder and tells him it's a good idea to lie to the person you love, J

How stupid was that?  Uhm Carly, you lie to your spouse by saying, 'no, you don't look fat in that dress'.  Not, 'no i wasn't there when your long lost daughter fell over a cliff to her death, and I know she was your daughter because I found the second half of the necklace you've had around your neck for 6 years'.

• LOL 5

That music sting when Michael mentioned Willow and Chase kissing was hilariously melodramatic.

You know, if the show leaned into that sort of thing, I could overlook the idiocies a bit.

5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Recently separated.

Thanks, GHSR. Back off the matchmaking, Liv.

Gross that Ned is adopting Leo so soon after Julian's death. It's about erasing Julian completely, which sucks.

I don't know why Ava thinks she has to do anything about Carly getting custody of Avery. I know it's Port Charles and the Corinthii get everything they want, but there's no way a judge would put a child with a stepparent when there's a bio parent around.

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

At least mix things up a bit—he knew Chase was his but didn't want it to mess up his father's marriage,

that was the impression I got. I don't think "oops I'm a doctor who can't count" is going to mean anything to Chase or Gregory.

So you think he knows Chase is his son? I'm still unsure about that, given that he hasn't confronted Jackie about it. (Not that she's been around for him to do that.) Finn is pretty passive, though, so I guess I won't be surprised at whatever happens.

• Love 2

Carly thinks Sonny's "harrowing death" might be some sort of karmic retribution against her and Sonny for misdeeds, and she thinks the misdeed in question is... THE NINA/NELLE SECRET? Out of all the shit they've both done? Carly really does think entirely too highly of herself, doesn't she? Why would anyone that hypothetically went after Sonny give a shit about Nina or Nelle?

• Love 8
On 1/18/2021 at 3:38 PM, dubbel zout said:

So you think he knows Chase is his son? I'm still unsure about that, given that he hasn't confronted Jackie about it. (Not that she's been around for him to do that.) Finn is pretty passive, though, so I guess I won't be surprised at whatever happens.

Not for sure but I think he knows it's possible. He told Anna he didn't ask for a DNA test because they looked like a family. And I think that's why he shunned Chase when he first came to town. I don't think he has said anything to Jackie directly because he doesn't know what he wants to do yet.

Someone should tell Josslyn Ava already knows she blames her for Morgan.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why are the few books on the bookshelf at the rich Quartermaines covered in white paper, like the way in elementary school we used to cover our text books with paper to keep them clean until we could return them at the end of the year?

AFAIK, it's designer staging.  They're all white covered books to go with the decor.  Since no one at the Q's reads books anyway. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Yeah, I am going to be that person and say the Jeromes. Except for Oscar who had a brain tumor, all the people that Joss has loss in Morgan, Dev, Dustin, Lulu and Sonny can be laid at Julian and Ava. Of course, if they weren't around there would be some other crime family that would be going after Sonny, but the previous ones like the Morenos, Sorels, the Alcazars, Jerry, Manny Ruiz, Zaccharas, the Russians and the Balkan barely made a dent in the Corinthos family (Michael's coma notwithstanding).

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Except for Oscar who had a brain tumor, all the people that Joss has loss in Morgan, Dev, Dustin, Lulu and Sonny can be laid at Julian and Ava.

The core reason those people died is because Sonny is a mob boss. Otherwise no one would give a rat's ass about any of them.

• Love 20

Has Joss said anything about Lulu at all? She says she's Dante's sister (me: side-eye) but has never said anything about Lulu being her cousin that I can recall.

2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Joss barely gives a rat's ass about Dustin or Lulu.

Jinx. I think she cared more about Dustin though.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Has Joss said anything about Lulu at all? She says she's Dante's sister (me: side-eye) but has never said anything about Lulu being her cousin that I can recall.

Jinx. I think she cared more about Dustin though.

Didn't she have a mini-crush on Dustin, who by the way was her teacher? BTW, @ulkis, "haha" about the jinx

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, ciarra said:

AFAIK, it's designer staging.  They're all white covered books to go with the decor.  Since no one at the Q's reads books anyway. 

It does go with the hundreds of white orchids all around the foyer and main floor rooms.

Did Willow and Michael call it quits? I couldn't tell ( probably because I can't care).

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Uhm Carly, you lie to your spouse by saying, 'no, you don't look fat in that dress'.  Not, 'no i wasn't there when your long lost daughter fell over a cliff to her death, and I know she was your daughter because I found the second half of the necklace you've had around your neck for 6 years'.

They're going to have Finn and Chase at odds over the paternity stuff but I think it would be much better instead to pull the plug on rhe necklace stuff and have BFFs Carly and Nina at odds with each other, especially if Jax is in the middle. If they're not going to have Carly sleeping with Jason, do some romantic teasing with Jax. Let him suffer the consequences of being Carly's bitch.

8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

but has never said anything about Lulu being her cousin that I can recall.

I'd completely forgotten about them being cousins, that's how removed from the Spencers Joss is except for Bobbie being a Sonny lover. No wonder she didn't care about Lucas losing his son.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Joss is as self-absorbed as Carly and Sonny.

Indeed.  Not that it's a contest, but Joss whining about her lost journal and stepfather to two people who have had the shittiest of years is particular kind of tone deaf that seems to live in that mansion. 

On the plus, at least she's just referring to him as Sonny rather than Uncle Sonny.  I hated that shit.

Also, has Julian even been dead a week and Ned's already adopting Leo? 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

The main drama would come from Chase and while I think he’s cute, he struggles with emotional moments. 

Is there anyone who doesn't struggle with that on the show now? JE, NLG and LW for me are the only consistent ones. Even FH and GF can be kinda underwhelming and ott/corny, respectively.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Maybe? They seem to be headed in that direction.

I fear they're gonna get back with their respective Pre-custody trial partners, and continue to moon over each other. 

Also, unintentional comedy moment ( for me) was MB feebly trying to be a badass. "I think you owe these people AN APOLOGY!"

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, has Julian even been dead a week and Ned's already adopting Leo? 

Meanwhile I think Willow is still waiting for the adoption to be finalized. Maybe they should have used Ned's lawyers.

• LOL 4

I had conflicted feelings about Josslyn today. She is so self-absorbed, it's ridiculous! Does she know Cameron's dad has an inoperable brain tumor and could be dead soon? Does she know this? Does she care? Trina thought her dad was dead for months. We never see Josslyn comforting her friends about their issues (that I can remember); she is always talking about herself, her problems, her issues, her pain. It's always ALL about her. And this journal crap? Ugh . . . . Dev was wrong to steal her journal, but she's 18-years old. I'm just having a hard time buying her being so upset about losing that journal. Can she not remember how she felt when Oscar died? She needs to read the words or something? LOL! Again, I know Dev was wrong to throw away her journal, but I don't care that he did and I don't care about that situation at all.

Now, as a huge Morgan fan, I must say I liked what Josslyn said to Ava re: Morgan. I know he was not well-liked here, but I loved Morgan. He was the most interesting Corinthos son! In MY opinion, this particular scene was well-written and well-acted. Josslyn wasn't overly bratty or obnoxious. She just said how she felt, and Ava was right to not respond. Yes, I absolutely adore and love Nava, but I hate what Ava did to Morgan and I do hold her 100% responsible for his death. 

That said, it is very annoying that no one can ever throw up in the Corinthos clan's faces the crap they do in a way that validates the charge. Scotty mentions Karen, but it is always downplayed. Nikolas brought up Carly keeping Spencer from him, but it was only for "two months." The writing goes out of its way to paint the Corinthos clan in the best light at all times instead of just letting them take a hit. Why can't Monica call out Carly for the trash that she is and how she basically MURDERED her son w/o making it seem invalid in some way?! Why can Michael forgive CarSon, but Sam/Lucas can't have one nice memory to share about Julian? Alexis has to burn the man's pictures?!?! Really?!?! The bias and favoritism on this show is ridiculous!! And I say that as someone who didn't even like Julian. 

With regard to Michael/Willow - I guess the story is they will pine for each other while reconciling w/their exes. I'm so excited!! 🙄 I know they have no story to tell w/Millow otherwise, but I don't want to see Chase and Sasha in their mess anymore. Those pairings are done and should just be over. Let Sasha move on w/Brando. Let Chase be single for a while or move on w/Amy or something. 

Oh, and I think Finn actually believes he is Chase's dad. I think that's the main reason he kept his distance all this time. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Josslyn wasn't overly bratty or obnoxious.

I think she was. Why bring up Morgan at all? Ava was there about Avery. She was decent enough to tell Joss that Joss could have all the access to Avery she wants. Ava asks about that stupid necklace and Joss gets all snippy that she's giving it Ava for Avery's sake. How noble of Joss. FYI, princess, that's why Ava was there, for Avery's sake. 

I have no problem with Joss blaming Ava for Morgan's death. Ava switching his meds was unforgivable. I do have a problem with Joss using that as some all-purpose cudgel she pulls out whenever she sees Ava. I'm no Ava fan, but I'm so tired of seeing anyone named Jerome get constantly shat upon for their crimes when everyone else isn't exactly innocent as a lamb.

• Love 13

I think they might have Joss tell off Carly for the Wiley stuff. Joss could have said that to Ava anytime but she said it when giving Ava the necklace that Carly refused to give to Avery, who she supposedly loves oh so much, because she wants to keep the Nina/Wiley info for her own selfish reasons.

• Love 2

Joining the chorus of posts about Joss. What sort of writing is this? Joss is normally very self-absorbed, but today was so ramped up. I'm tired of her friends just taking her BS like that. Dear Cam and Trian, find a better friend! At least the actress finally managed to squeeze out a tear during her scenes with Ava. 

There's too much Morgan talk for him not popping back up. I know! Maybe he was one of Phyllis's strays and he is working in the kitchens too!

So do we think that with that stupid necklace now out in the open that Nina will finally find out the truth about Nelle and read Carly for filth?

Also, I think that Nina will go to Phyllis to let her know she knows who her daughter is, find Sonny and keep her mouth shut about it as revenge against Carly. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

So do we think that with that stupid necklace now out in the open that Nina will finally find out the truth about Nelle and read Carly for filth?

Knowing this show, Jax will bear the brunt of Nina's wrath. He deserves a lot of it, but Carly is just as culpable.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Also, I think that Nina will go to Phyllis to let her know she knows who her daughter is, find Sonny and keep her mouth shut about it as revenge against Carly. 

Me likey. I'm always up for a good revenge story. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is the necklace stuff really out in the open? Ava didn't say anything when Joss handed it over to.  Did she see it earlier when Avery found it and fail to make the connection?

Despite being now besties with Nina, Ava has not heard the story of the half-hearted necklace which does not look in any way special or different than any other half-hearted necklace.

24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Is the necklace stuff really out in the open? Ava didn't say anything when Joss handed it over to.  Did she see it earlier when Avery found it and fail to make the connection?

Jax should bear the brunt of Nina's wrath. He is the one that encouraged the lie. He is the one that is involved with N ina, telling her that he loves her and she is a part of his family. He is the one who wanted to prove that he was better than Valentin.

I felt the same way about switching Spencer's paternity. Jax was the one who bribe Dr Meadows when Courtney was pregnant that he was the fahter and he claimed/named the child John after she died in childbirth. Carly stumbles across the truth some time later as she was helping take care of the baby and yet she somehow was blamed as the mastermind of the paternity switch when Jax started it all because he didn't want to lose Courtney and the baby to Nikolas.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

What's the point of giving Sonny Amnesia if he's going to do the exact same things before he had it? Like why are you wasting my time, show?

Ava: Joss is a lot like her Mom
Show: proceeds to show Joss being all about herself.  

re: the journal - Why should we care? I mean. Okay Dev took it and whatever. Cam knows it but i mean. Fundamentally what does this mean? Are there deep dark secrets in there? Does anything get revealed? like... no. so. i mean. sorry you don't have your journal (that you actually packed away probably never to be noticed again anyway), but this this really what you need to be focusing right now? Also. for god sakes sorry your mob stepdaddy is "dead". but were they that close to have Joss this disraught over it? I mean. seriously?

Carly freaking out about how Sonny felt when he was dying
me: well you know if Sonny didn't have the need to play God with everyone's life, he wouldn't have been on the bridge. End of story. Why the hell was he going to murder people during ThanksChristmasNewYear?  Also show - yeah. Julian planted a bomb. this is bad. Sonny is SONNY. if we're lamenting someone who isn't even dead can we have some more sadness for someone who actually is, please? Good gravy. 

How did they find out Nelle was Nina's? Why are Carly and Jax playing God with child-knowledge again? geeze

Carly: love is about honesty, but are you truly honest? sometimes you need to keep secrets. 
Also Carly: HOW DARE YOU KEEP SECRETS WHEN IT IMPACTS MICHEAL/JASON/SONNY/ME?!

like honestly, show, come on. Brad kept Wiley from Micheal because Nelle convinced him it was for the best and Brad just lost their child. Brad kept this secret out of LOOOVEEEEEE, and yet Carly and co go batcrap crazy and Brads in Jail. Carly is freaking Carly and it's just about needing to keep a secret? 

Joss vs Ava: shut up Joss. 

and Carly actually gave Avery Nelle's/NIna's necklace? Youre sick, chick. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

and Carly actually gave Avery Nelle's/NIna's necklace? Youre sick, chick.

No I think Avery found it when she wandered outside at the cabin.  This is how Carly put 2 and 2 together and figured out Nelle was Nina's daughter.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The stakes are that Finn and Chase are sweet and happy as siblings but they can't remain that way.  We can't have good things, ergo, they need to hate each other,

Why would Finn hate Chase? I can totally see Hack!Frank!, if he goes this direction, to have Chase hating Finn...for a while, but not both hating each other. It's still stoopid. But typical for Hack!Frank! 

Huh. Looks like my dvr didn't want me watching yesterday's show, as it didn't record it/canceled all recordings that had been set up!

12 hours ago, nilyank said:

I felt the same way about switching Spencer's paternity. Jax was the one who bribe Dr Meadows when Courtney was pregnant that he was the fahter and he claimed/named the child John after she died in childbirth. Carly stumbles across the truth some time later as she was helping take care of the baby and yet she somehow was blamed as the mastermind of the paternity switch when Jax started it all because he didn't want to lose Courtney and the baby to Nikolas.

And this was a retcon as well. No WAY should Nik have been the father; and I hated the 180 they did on Jax to make it so he wasn't the father, but Nik was. But, water under the Hudson River and all that.

• LOL 1
18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Michael is looking like a constipated puppy when Willow wants to talk about their relationship.

I love this line so much!! Hilarious!!  He really hates it that Willow is still in love with Chase. I almost laughed that she rushed to bring up Sasha and he acknowledged that like yeah it's true, there are feelings, but she's mostly an afterthought to me.  Michael is acting like he's going to settle for getting back together with Sasha (because she'll be crazy about and devoted to him, without him making any effort). But he's still be thinking about having sex with Willow under the drop cloths of Wiley's paint-fumed playroom because it was oh-so-amazing and memorable. GAG.

18 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Carly thinks Sonny's "harrowing death" might be some sort of karmic retribution against her and Sonny for misdeeds, and she thinks the misdeed in question is... THE NINA/NELLE SECRET? Out of all the shit they've both done? Carly really does think entirely too highly of herself, doesn't she? Why would anyone that hypothetically went after Sonny give a shit about Nina or Nelle?

I'm pretty sure this is just a clunky plot point for the Nina/Nelle storyline. No basis in reality. Kinda like when Sam said she had always felt threatened by Robin's importance to Jason.

17 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yes, to Trina, during dances on the FR. They acknowledged Lulu and Joss are cousins when they spotted Lulu kissing "Mr. Philips" (dance chaperone).  More recently, during the fall, Joss took Trina into a bedroom/stateroom to talk privately when Trina was upset and wanted to go home. Trina asked if they were allowed to be in there and Joss shrugged it off that it's fine because Lulu, her cousin, owns the place.

Joss may have said something about Lulu being her cousin when she caught Dev "not robbing" Dante and Lulu's home (which was the very beginning of Dev living in PC after fleeing Turkey). That's the only time I remember EM's Joss sharing scenes with ER's Lulu.

15 hours ago, lala2 said:

. And this journal crap? Ugh . . . . Dev was wrong to steal her journal, but she's 18-years old. I'm just having a hard time buying her being so upset about losing that journal. Can she not remember how she felt when Oscar died? She needs to read the words or something? LOL! Again, I know Dev was wrong to throw away her journal, but I don't care that he did and I don't care about that situation at all.

With regard to Michael/Willow - I guess the story is they will pine for each other while reconciling w/their exes. I'm so excited!! 🙄 

Making the journal an issue is so Joss can find out at some point that Dev stole it and forged a journal entry stating Joss was turned off by kissing Cam. Thus when she realizes that Cam never made a move because Dev made him believe she wasn't into him, she and Cam can realize their feelings are mutual and become a couple.  

7 hours ago, Daisy said:

re: the journal - Why should we care? I mean. Okay Dev took it and whatever. Cam knows it but i mean. Fundamentally what does this mean? Are there deep dark secrets in there? Does anything get revealed? 

See above. The deep dark secret is that Dev stole the journal, forged a false entry about the Cam/Joss "bad kiss' and showed it to Cam, then threw away the journal because he was satisfied he had convinced Cam not to pursue a romantic relationship with Joss. Eventually Joss and Cam will realize they were both manipulated, and declare their feelings for each other.

• Love 2

On today's episode:

Sam overhears Liz on the phone about Franco's tumour and wakes up enough to have a madz about not being told this information before now.  Liz says the tumour is not dangerous this time, just deadly.  Sam tells her about Franco's migraine at her apartment and that Jason was worried about everyone's safety.    

Cam gets an acceptance letter from Stanford but tells Franco he's not sure if he's going to go.

Franco hears Peter's voice say: "please be Drew Cain".  Liz gets home and calls him a lying liar who's pants are on fire.  

Valentin brings Martin to Alexis to help her with her DUI case.  Alexis had planned on defending herself.  Martin says to use the defence that she gave Tracy her car keys, Tracy drove her home then left her alone with her keys.  Ergo, blame Tracy for the car accident.  

Jax and Nina declare their love for each other.

Britt's thrilled with the efficiency of Cyrus' new pain medication.  Jason' pissed thinking that she' using it on patients so she tells him to go eff himself, that she wouldn't do that.  

Olivia pushes.  Tracy denies.  Olivia says the alarm system wasn't turned off so there's no way Tracy took Alexis home that night.  Tracy did it to protect Olivia.  Olivia doesn't know why, then remembers several conversations with Alexis and Ned, including the one when she got home from Monte Carlo, where he said he should have trusted she'd be faithful.  Olivia puts two and two together and makes four.  Ned's gonna be in deep doo doo!

• Love 2

I could watch Alexis/Valentin/NedMartin for the whole episode. "You mean defectice Chase?" "Don't help." ... "You have way too much money. Less country, more strip.""Gross."  "That is where business gets done. "More than that, I'm sure."

I didn't much like the stories in today's show but the writer did a good job of the scenes. The juxtaposition of Sam telling Elizabeth how Franco could hurt her and the boys with Franco's good scene with Cameron (loved WL flat voice as a stunned Cameron read the letter) / Olivia acknowledging what Alexis might have said but still not  accepting it as the end. I don't like what Tracy is doing but I'm all for her shading Sam.

Can I hope that with Jax telling Nina that he loves her, they're finally going to pull the plug on the necklace?

Britt, if you don't want Cyrus to know that you're talking to Jason, close the blinds to your office.

I like Britt telling Jason off but I'm very tired of the repeating 'woman tells Jason she can handle herself while he rolls his eyes and looks like "someone save me from these women" '.  Also, what kind of organic chemistry course did Jason take? I never looked through a microscope for mine. Microscopes were for biology and histology.

Why are Sam and theoretically Lucas at the adoption celebration Leo is ending his Jerome association which is his connection with them, but not Scout or Danny as Leo becomes a Quartermaine?

10 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Eventually Joss and Cam will realize they were both manipulated, and declare their feelings for each other.

Blech.  Although I guess if it's a choice between Joss/Cam or Michael/Willow, I'll take the former. It will be over sooner.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4

Alexis in jail doesn't mean she won't say anything about sleeping with Ned. People can still visit her. She can still talk. But I'm glad Olivia got there on her own.

17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why are Sam and theoretically Lucas at the adoption celebration Leo is ending his Jerome association which is his connection with them, but not Scout or Danny as Leo becomes a Quartermaine?

Sam and Lucas both wish Julian wasn't their father, so maybe they're jealous that Leo got to cut the cord?

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ouinason said:

Yes, Avery was wandering at night when she was at the cabin with Ava (Lock the door mom!) and found the necklace at the place where Carly and Nelle fought.  Carly found out about it and FREAKED.

I'm wondering when the truth comes out if Carly lashes out at Ava, for having the audacity of retrieving something her daughter was asking for.  That would be very on brand for that asshole.

• Love 3

Why? Why are they styling Sam like Morticia Addams?

8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I'm wondering when the truth comes out if Carly lashes out at Ava, for having the audacity of retrieving something her daughter was asking for.  That would be very on brand for that asshole.

Oh you know she will.

Edited by ulkis
37 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She's looked bad for a while now. Were her shoes peep-toed? I sincerely hope not.

Can't they at least put her hair in a ponytail? Straighten it? She's been wearing her hair loose with loose curls for like two years now. It's weird how they straighten LW and BH's hair every episode but then go curl the hair of the person who doesn't have curly hair.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Why? Why are they styling Sam like Morticia Adams?

She's looked bad for a while now. Were her shoes peep-toed? I sincerely hope not.

They were.  And her pants were painted on and not in a good way.  

Why are Sam and theoretically Lucas at the adoption celebration Leo is ending his Jerome association

Olivia said she didn't want to cut all ties to Julian, that she wanted Leo to have good memories of his birth father, even though Ned would now be his legal father.  Ergo, keeping his half sister and half brother in his life.  

I could watch Alexis/Valentin/Ned for the whole episode. "

You meant Alexis/Valentin/Martin right?  

Tracy: your betrayal cost my family dearly.

Sam: if you want to talk ELQ, I'm game for it whenever?

Is it too hard for Elvira to issue an apology instead of that oh so snappy come back? 

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1