Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh okay lol, I was like, that is super unprofessional of the casting director if he said something like that publicly lol!

But given how much, to my eye, this new Lucas looks like Nathan and Griffin, I think it's clear someone at the show has A Type.

I never thought of that but he is more in line with them. Although, I had to look up who played Griffin. I literally forgot all about Matt Cohen. He hasn’t even been gone that long. Too funny! I keep reading that nuLucas is hanging around. Unless, the show has a new (somewhat taller) guy for Lucas I’m not sure why the character is needed. Also, Brad is either going back to jail or is going to die so what’s the point unless he’s strictly there for Britt and the long winded baby switch which could be the case. All the while, nuLucas reminds me of somebody but I can’t place him. I think it’s a prime time show so it’s harder for me to think who it is. Maybe, if he took his shirt off so I can do an abs check. After all, that’s part of casting, right?

On 11/26/2020 at 3:33 PM, perkie1968 said:

And they only picked up Sam and Scout.  Danny stayed at the Qs, because apparently Cyrus wouldn't be able to figure out he's there or how to blow up the mansion. (the mansion that also holds Jason's mother and Sonny's son and grandson)

Mac is chief of detectives.  Jordan is police commissioner but is currently on "medical leave" so Mac is acting commissioner.  

My bad on that one. I knew he was still doing something with the po-po, but couldn't think of the right title.

Regarding Sam: The thing is, she HAS had trauma around Jason and the mob fairly recently, but the writers buried it almost immediately. That postpartum illness we joke about when she pushed Sonny into the hole was triggered by her fear that he was going to get "Jason" back into the mob. But as you guys said, once the real Jason came back, there was a retcon that Drew was the one who had made her afraid to "be alive" or whatever. 

• Love 2
On 11/26/2020 at 1:28 AM, nilyank said:

I actually don't think that is her issue. Her biggest beef seems to be that Jason is not communicating with her directly about stuff and to find things about secondhand like today with long haired bodyguard Rob(?), or him calling her immediately when something goes does, or answering her numerous calls/texts. Or how Jason didn't go home with her but went to do mob investigations on the bombing. These past few days have made it clear that Jason could put her on  the backburner while he attends to his priorities. Which isn't her and the kids. Before she was fine with that, but now it starting to become an issue for her.

Yes, it seems to be a combination of he doesn't feel it's important to communicate with her about major things going on/she's on a need-to-know basis with him AND when she wants him to spend time with her and the kids, his response starting around Halloween is perpetually, "I'll try/I'll get around to seeing you three eventually." 

Sam wants to believe she and Jason are partners in life and raising kids. So when a bodyguard shows up and says "I'm relocating you and your kids to Mr. Corinthos' house; I received a text from Jason," Sam is angry because she and Jason haven't even touched on that possibility in their conversations.  Sam is being told what to do, and talking to her about stuff that impacts her life is an afterthought.

I thought of Carly asking Sonny over the phone "do I need to pack up the kids?" Umm, no Carly, that's not a decision for you two to make alone - Josslyn is not Sonny's daughter, and Avery is not your daughter. Josslyn could move in with Jax and be much safer there with him, always.  The only child you are allowed to get ready to take with you is the infant daughter you share with Sonny. Has anyone even mentioned or seen Donna in months?

On 11/26/2020 at 10:07 AM, Winston Wolfe said:

There has never been a couple in the history of the big or small screen that have less chemistry than JaSam. 

I assume this means you have never seen Michael and Willow in a one-on-one scene together.  

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

It cracked me up that Jason had to give the okay that Avery was safe at Wyndemere. Uh, it's on an ISLAND. Of course she's safe there. Sonny's security guys have gotten a lot hotter, but they're still completely inept.

30 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

There has never been a couple in the history of the big or small screen that have less chemistry than JaSam. 

I assume this means you have never seen Michael and Willow any romantic interest in a one-on-one scene together.  

Fixed that for you!

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It cracked me up that Jason had to give the okay that Avery was safe at Wyndemere. Uh, it's on an ISLAND. Of course she's safe there. Sonny's security guys have gotten a lot hotter, but they're still completely inept.

49 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I assume this means you have never seen Michael and Willow any romantic interest in a one-on-one scene together.  

Fixed that for you!

You guys are absolutely hilarious!!!!🤣😂😆

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • LOL 3

Double😰

21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Fixed that for you!

Sasha and Michael were like fourth grade science. No one would mistake it for chemistry, but there might be hints of the beginnings of it here and there. Michael and Willow, on the other hand, are kindergarten art class. It's messy and pretty gross and anyone who thinks there is any chemistry there is very much only seeing what they want to see.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
Double post
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Sasha and Michael were like fourth grade science. No one would mistake it for chemistry, but there might be hints of the beginnings of it here and there. Michael and Willow, on the other hand, are kindergarten art class. It's messy and pretty gross and anyone who thinks there is any chemistry there is very much only seeing what they want to see.

I only see about one episode a month, so I have no opinion on the matter.  But, I just think in general, chemistry is subjective.  So, yeah, pretty much people do see what they want to see in that area and it's jsut TV or movies, so who cares if others agree or not.

• Love 1

Why didn't they show this on Thursday, when it was actually Thanksgiving, instead of an old Christmas episode?

Anyway, I thought it wasn't bad today.  A little teary at the Dante and Laura scenes, and I can't stop watching the new Nicholas.  Such an interesting face.

And when did Tracy come home?  I must have missed a day last week because I don't remember seeing her until today.  Anytime she's on, I'm glued to the screen (and I wish I had her hair, especially that pretty silver color it's become). 

• Love 1

Wally's eye was pretty busted. Couldn't they have chosen a different angle to show his face.

I thought the show was somewhat emotional with everyone rallying around Laura, and Tracy arriving at the end of the episode. Because I cannot say it enough, Tracy Elliott looks absolutely fabulous.

Sasha and Brando had more chemistry in their little scenes than Sasha did with Michael for all the time they were together. The women in the pairings really aren't the problem. CD is. 

I hate that Carly is Sam's sounding board in these doubts she's having and that's not the life she wants. But I realized while watching those scenes that this was really the first time that I remember that she is confronted to mob violence since Jason went missing. They had just gotten Danny back from that woman from OLTL when Jason was shot in the back and shoved into the harbor where he should have stayed and frozen to death. Even when she was with Drew, she was more worried about him and what would happen to him and all her meltdowns about the mob had to do with his safety until he finally left Sonny and the organization behind. But it seems like this is the first time that she is confronted to mob violence with regard to Danny and Scout. Walk away, Sam. Don't listen to Carly and fuck Jason.

I did get the very distinct impression that Ava had made up her mind about getting rid of Julian after she spoke to Nikolas at the hospital, so seeing her with a gun behind her back seems to confirm that. If she does kill Julian and I hope she doesn't do inside the room, then Sonny and Jason get to keep their hands clean, because they are hero mobsters.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I think this might have been set for Wednesday last week or even Friday but preemptions messed up the schedule.  I think putting a new episode out on the holiday isn't something that they do anymore, and I get why.

• Useful 1

Sam, sweetie, forget the "normal" life you had with Patrick Drake. You had that life much more recently with DREW, and you REJECTED it in large part because you deemed it stifling. Ugh, I hate that they're suddenly making Sam have a crisis of conscience when absolutely all the decisions she's made have been in deference to Jason and his lifestyle. The show does remember the whole thing with her parole officer keeping her from Jason and how Sam acted like that was a fate worse than death? This about-face is dumb. She knows who he is and what his life requires.

Yo, what the fuck was Sonny doing tapping on that dude's head while Jason was roughing him up? Was that supposed to be intimidating? He should really just take a backseat during scenes like this, he always looks ridiculous.

Y'all, they got me with Tracy. Except "first we sing, then we eat" packs less of a punch when we don't get to hear them sing. I could have used a little more of an uplifting moment for a holiday episode, but still, Tracy's appearance is always welcomed by me.

• Love 18

WOW - a mostly awesome episode. (Sonny and Jason being thugs and Sonny's weird repeated tapping on the waiter's head is why I say mostly. Even Sasha didn't really bug me.)  

LOVED Alexis dropping truth bombs on Carly and especially Sam, and Sam's scowl, and Carly's WTF?? wide-eyed reaction made me actually clap and laugh out loud.

I was genuinely shocked at Julian getting snide toward Ava and bringing up how she shot Connie!

Some of you called it that Sam now is thinking of Danny and Scout's lives and the reality of the danger for them which wasn't an issue when "I became a mother."

Robert threatening Ned and later wanting to support/comfort Laura was great!

GF rules!! Laura's tears of gratitude made me cry. LOVED seeing Monica, Laura and Alexis together ... and then TRACY!!!

• Love 10

Those blinking skull cap thingies that both Lulu and Franco are wearing will never not crack me up. Whoever compared them to Christmas tree lights was spot on.

6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I realized while watching those scenes that this was really the first time that I remember that she is confronted to mob violence since Jason went missing.

I can't have any sympathy for Sam and her newly discovered dislike for the violence. This is nothing new. If she still can't understand that being married to a mob hit man isn't going to be dangerous, she deserves whatever she gets.

• Love 5

Can we just give Genie an Emmy right now.  When the Q gang came around the corner, the expression of gratitude on her face was, well, lets just say someone was cutting onions around here.  But then Tracy arrived and they hugged while Laura kept repeating thank you, well that just made me freakin' bawl.  

18 minutes ago, AuxArx said:

And when did Tracy come home? 

Today

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I was genuinely shocked at Julian getting snide toward Ava and bringing up how she shot Connie!

I cheered. If Ava's going to get on her moral high horse, she needs reminding she's not that much better than Julian. No one forced her to shoot Connie.

• Love 2

Am I supposed to be impressed that Sonny and Jason are roughing up a waiter from The Metrocourt? They had no way of knowing he gave Cyrus info prior to Jason punching him. And really, what choice did he have? If Jason or Sonny approached some random person and told them to listen to a conversationsave report back, he can refuse... and get killed. Or do it and probably still get killed once he serves out his usefulness. Same situation with this waiter but with Cyrus instead of Sonny/Jason. How they were with this waiter put me off them even more.

Quartermaine/Laura/Dante scenes were excellent, as usual. When Tracy showed up, that was the closest I have been to tearing up at GH since Nathan's funeral.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sasha and Brando had more chemistry

How weird was that.  More chemistry than Sasha/Michael but also more chemistry than Sasha/Chase if they were thinking of going there.  I actually think they'd be good together, in that she would help him grieve Dev and he would help her get over snivelly Michael.  That leaves Chase to be the third wheel in Millow or if whichever Brook Lynn returns, a Chase/BL pairing, though I didn't like Chase with AS's version and only liked BL's version towards the end when she was slightly less bratty.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

No one forced her to shoot Connie.

I'm going to defend Ava here.  Julian was hiding in plain sight as Derek Wells and Connie found out.  I do think (if I remember correctly!!) that Julian had mentioned to Ava that Connie found out the truth and she could be dangerous, which caused Ava to try and protect him.  Don't get me wrong, Ava is no saint, she's done her share of crap, namely killing Connie, but I think Julian outweighs her in the shenanigans department especially since he left the bomb in the Rib knowing there were a ton of people still in there.  

32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

a gun behind her back seems to confirm that. If she does kill Julian

I'm really hoping she doesn't kill Julian.  I think that will mess with her head, having that on her conscience, and I like WDv and am hopeful that he'll return one day.  I hope all she does is threaten him with the gun and force him to run.  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

When Tracy showed up, that was the closest I have been to tearing up at GH since Nathan's funeral.

I got teary when everyone from the Q Thanksgiving showed up at GH for Laura.

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

I think Julian outweighs her in the shenanigans department

I do, too, but Ava is acting as if she hasn't done a bad thing ever. The show always does this. I don't understand why nuance is so hard to write in, especially between Ava and Julian. Both of them do bad things when they feel cornered. Why can't they have Ava acknowledge that? She can get where he's coming from and still be appalled.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She can get where he's coming from and still be appalled.

But I think her pissed off-ness was because she killed Connie to protect him, yet he brings it up against her.  To me that was like, bitch please.  Had he brought up something she's done that was not to protect herself or him, then I could agree that she's was being hypocritical.  But to bring up Connie was just a no for me,   And this is coming from a Julian fan.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I did get the very distinct impression that Ava had made up her mind about getting rid of Julian after she spoke to Nikolas at the hospital, so seeing her with a gun behind her back seems to confirm that. 

I thought the same thing. She was even more upset to hear Franco had been injured, but hearing that Cam - another teenage boy, who is Franco's stepson and Trina's friend - was in the explosion as well and also was injured really got to her. That brief eye close thing she does together with the gritting of the teeth when horrified/angry is a terrific somewhat subtle reaction.

3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Julian was hiding in plain sight as Derek Wells and Connie found out.  I do think (if I remember correctly!!) that Julian had mentioned to Ava that Connie found out the truth and she could be dangerous, which caused Ava to try and protect him.  

Yes, she mentioned that killing Connie was another example of her trying to protect him (Julian).

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, Linny said:

Sam, sweetie, forget the "normal" life you had with Patrick Drake. You had that life much more recently with DREW, and you REJECTED it in large part because you deemed it stifling. Ugh, I hate that they're suddenly making Sam have a crisis of conscience when absolutely all the decisions she's made have been in deference to Jason and his lifestyle. The show does remember the whole thing with her parole officer keeping her from Jason and how Sam acted like that was a fate worse than death? This about-face is dumb. She knows who he is and what his life requires.

Yeah, but we're not allowed to remember that Drew existed. Drew was a fever dream. We're not supposed to remember that he was a better man than Jason ever was or that he was a better father than Jason ever can be or ever will be or that Drew was present for his wife, his children, his mother and his friends who mostly turned on him the moment he wasn't Jason. We're supposed to forget that Drew left the mob for his wife's sake because she came to the point where she couldn't handle it anymore. We're supposed to forget that he chose his family over violence and wanted better.

They made Sam reject all of that for Jason. Remember when Jason was walking around like a wounded puppy because he didn't want to interfere with Sam's life. Now he behaves like he is annoyed with her and wants to be anywhere she isn't. 

This newfound awareness is going to go nowhere because Sam is interacting with Carly and not some sane person.

The writing on this show has a way of pissing me off like nothing else.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 12

"The son I never knew existed, until a few months ago." That's because he isn't your son! Brando is really going above and beyond in carrying out this dumb charade. It's nice he actually liked Dev (unlike me, heh).

Color me slightly shocked that the show remembered the Facility That Jax Found™, and Michael was the one who mentioned it!

2 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But to bring up Connie was just a no for me

Julian never specifically asked Ava to do anything about Connie, did he? I honestly can't remember. I just want some historical perspective when people start yelling at others about their terrible deeds. I have to laugh at the irony (entirely unintentional, I'm sure) of Ava killing Julian for planting a bomb that killed others. 

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

This newfound awareness is going to go nowhere because Sam is interacting with Carly and not some sane person.

The only person who would tell Sam to dump Jason is Alexis, and we all know drunks have terrible judgement.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Yeah, but we're not allowed to remember that Drew existed. Drew was a fever dream. We're not supposed to remember that he was a better man than Jason ever was or that he was a better father than Jason ever can be or ever will be or that Drew was present for his wife, his children, his mother and his friends who mostly turned on him the moment he wasn't Jason. We're supposed to forget that Drew left the mob for his wife's sake because she came to the point where she couldn't handle it anymore. We're supposed to forget that he chose his family over violence and wanted better.

They made Sam reject all of that for Jason. Remember when Jason was walking around like a wounded puppy because he didn't want to interfere with Sam's life. Now he behaves like he is annoyed with her and wants to be anywhere she isn't. 

The writing on this show has a way of pissing me off like nothing else.

The minute Sam learned that Drew and Jason were separate people should have been the game-changer for her, and the impetus for an ultimatum talk between Sam and Jason. It is unfathomable to me that a mother of two young children (Scout was toddler-aged) wouldn't have told Jason straight out that your brother was able to re-prioritize his life and choices for me and our children, I'm not comfortable with Danny being with you unsupervised if you can't or won't do the same. 

It would have saved all of us years of Sam pretending Jason loves her and his son/his niece when 99% of the time he looks actively annoyed by their presence.

• Love 13

Drew is never going to anything other than a footnote on this show., especially regarding Sam and Jason.  He'll come up in convos about Peter but only to show how long Peter's rap sheet is.

• Love 3

Olivia, saying that she just wanted to give Rocco a normal Thanksgiving while his mother is in a coma and his father is in the hospital with her. Olivia honey, this is a normal Thanksgiving when you're part of the Corinthos family. Just ask Michael to tell you about his year in a coma and the death of his brother.

I wonder who was looking after Rocco, Leo and Wylie when everyone went to the hospital for Laura. The Q nannies are working overtime.

While I'm glad we got to see Tracy, wtf was that timeline? One minutes she's on the phone with Laura telling her that she's waiting for a plane to Amsterdam and the next she shows up at the hospital. Was she in the US all this time and didn't bother to drop in on her son and granddaughter?

Sam has apparently forgotten that Drew ever existed or that he oppressed her by making her wear skirts and have a normal job so she chose Jason and Spinelli. Could they make her any more stupid?  I wonder how KM feels about that or if she's just given up on the show entirely.

Speaking of chemistry, there seemed to be none between Robert and Alexis. (It has to be the acting choices.)

Next time I wake up from a coma, I'd like to have that lovely makeup that Sasha had.

I could be very wrong but my money's on the last scene with Ava being a fake-out and she's going to give the gun to Julian to protect himself on the run.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sasha and Brando had more chemistry in their little scenes than Sasha did with Michael for all the time they were together. The women in the pairings really aren't the problem. CD is.

And yet they  keep trying.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Tracy, wtf was that timeline? One minutes she's on the phone with Laura telling her that she's waiting for a plane to Amsterdam

I think she told Laura that she was heading to Amsterdam but was actually on the way to PC to surprise Laura.  

• Love 4

Brando and Sasha would have been the first ones cut if the latest firings were about budget. 

Carly/Sonny/Jason/Sam though should be the first to go if it they were serious about it. What a decrepit moribund bunch of characters. 

• Love 9

I thought the show had nice moments today besides anything involving Sam/Carly and Sonny/Jason. They are a complete shit stain on this show.  Everyone else is more likable without them around.

• Love 11
53 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I stand corrected.  Looks like it was all Ava, but it was still to protect Julian's identity.  

Which was stupid because Julian outed himself like 10 minutes later. I don't understand why they had Ava kill Kate. Kate, at least Meghan Ward's version, was pretty well liked (and the closest we got to someone who was self-made), so it was going to make Ava a more divisive character. The show could have had Kate decide to cut ties with Sonny for her own mental health and move to Europe (one of the more realistic people to move to there). She could have even hired Lucy as the Editor in Chief and gave Maxie a promotion. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

WOW - a mostly awesome episode. (Sonny and Jason being thugs and Sonny's weird repeated tapping on the waiter's head is why I say mostly. Even Sasha didn't really bug me.)  

Robert threatening Ned and later wanting to support/comfort Laura was great!

GF rules!! Laura's tears of gratitude made me cry. LOVED seeing Monica, Laura and Alexis together ... and then TRACY!!!

Yep Genie will always be the Queen of Soaps, with all respect to Susan Lucci. Today's episode was pretty good, overall, as GH goes these days. Re: Robert and Ned - pretty sure we're looking at some new couplings when 2021 comes in, Sasha/Brando, Robert/Olivia, and possibly even Jason/Britt, although I'm not sure how that last one will come about. But JaSam's looking pretty much toasted.

Monica's prayer was so fitting given the year we've lived through. Having the Pizza delivered to the Hospital was a nice touch by the writers.

Now that St. Jasus and Sonny have pretty much made the Cyrus connection, I wonder if Dante will team up with them to take out Mr. Ponytail.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

The only person who would tell Sam to dump Jason is Alexis,  . . .

Well, maybe Carly, if she thought it would give her more access to make Jason focus on her . . . 😉

Edited by rur
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I don't understand why they had Ava kill Kate

Because Sonny hadn't had any angst in 9 episodes, no whisper talking while a fake tear drops down his face in 8 episodes and no sitting in the chapel praying to God like he isn't a mobster in 7 episodes.  Plus the show needed an excuse to allow him to kill AJ.  

• Love 6

I keep forgetting this forum is here but I've been tuning into GH lately and I'm finding myself enjoying this show compared to Days and I never thought I would say that either. I mean the trinity of suck is still there but they seem to at least be writing more for the other characters on this show which has made it far more watchable than I thought.

I also was touched by the Laura/Monica/Tracy/Alexis moment as Laura has history with all these women in different ways.

Monica was like a second mother to her.

Tracy was like a second mother to Lulu

Alexis is tied to Laura through Nikolas. 

I did wish Tyler Christopher was Nikolas again but he has bigger problems to deal with.

Sonny/Jason weren't needed in this episode(or any episode tbh)

• Love 5

You guys!!! Genie made me cry! All scenes with Laura made me teary, but that hug with Tracy KILLED me!

And did my ears deceive me? Not one, but THREE Patrick shout outs! Okay, the second doesn’t count because I’ve erased that horrible period when Sam and Patrick were together. 

And a Luke mention!

So I guess today was Emma’s last day? I thought for sure it was when she collapsed.

And again with the Braniac cap! I guess Burton has it written in his contract that they can only slap a white bandage on his temple each time Jaysus has brain surgery?

I guess they really want to usher Lulu off the canvas as according to the show, it’s only been one day since Saaha’s OD, and the bombing happened the next night? And already ALL the doctors KNOW that GH can’t help Lulu, instead of, you know, letting at least a week go by.🙄🙄🙄

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

You guys!!! Genie made me cry! All scenes with Laura made me teary, but that hug with Tracy KILLED me!

And did my ears deceive me? Not one, but THREE Patrick shout outs! Okay, the second doesn’t count because I’ve erased that horrible period when Sam and Patrick were together. 

And a Luke mention!

So I guess today was Emma’s last day? I thought for sure it was when she collapsed.

And again with the Braniac cap! I guess Burton has it written in his contract that they can only slap a white bandage on his temple each time Jaysus has brain surgery?

I guess they really want to usher Lulu off the canvas as according to the show, it’s only been one day since Saaha’s OD, and the bombing happened the next night? And already ALL the doctors KNOW that GH can’t help Lulu, instead of, you know, letting at least a week go by.🙄🙄🙄

I think that's part of it the other part is that I can see why Laura wouldn't want Lulu at the hospital with Cyrus having a hold over so many things.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

My station interrupted twice in the final 10-15 minutes for weather alerts so it looks like I’m going have to catch up tomorrow on ABC.com 

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes, all scenes involving Laura were amazing today. I legit cried with/for her.

No, there's a preview with Dante at Lulu's bedside for the 12/1 episode.  That may be her last episode?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

It literally has been one night and everyone is ready to send her away. How about letting a few days to pass to see if brain swelling would go down?

Luke meniton. Lucky mention. Patrick mention. Griff and Ethan.

• Love 4