Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Watching Molly, Kristina and Sam talking at Julian’s place today just about put me to sleep, especially listening to Sam talking. Zzzzzzzz. Someone needs to put a stick of dynamite up her ass to get any spark or reaction or anything out of this woman. That entire conversation between those three was mind numbing. They may just be the most stupid young women on any show on television. 

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

especially listening to Sam talking. Zzzzzzzz. Someone needs to put a stick of dynamite up her ass to get any spark or reaction or anything out of this woman. That entire conversation between those three was mind numbing. 

Kelly has truly checked out of this soap, which is disappointing because Sam was always a character I enjoyed (pre-Jason's return specifically). And Lexi didn't seem too into the scenes either. And looking at Molly with her lip injections frustrates me.

Ughhh, I use to looooove me some Davis girls scenes, but today they were like a cold rag altogether.

• Love 7

Why is Neal acting all butthurt about Alexis lying?  "I had to lie because you lied"???   Why be mad because she gave her testimony first, when they already agreed to lie?

11 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Why is Neal acting all butthurt about Alexis lying?  "I had to lie because you lied"???   Why be mad because she gave her testimony first, when they already agreed to lie?

Exactly, I thought I missed something with them. From the conversation they had in the hotel, it was pretty clear that Alexis had no intention of telling the truth. They’re both culpable but nothing was stopping him from telling the truth before she gave her statement. It didn’t sound like what she said was a surprise to him. The only thing he hadn’t decided was whether he was going to lie or tell the truth. I guess he now feels responsible because they are both in trouble and not just him but really, what did he think was going to happen. Plus, even if they hadn’t slept together that night, the story they were giving wasn’t the actual truth since their cover story was that they had just randomly ran into each other, not that they were on a date.  

8 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

The episode on CTV was a repeat of Thursday here. 

So there was a new one in the US?

Sounds like they're ruining Alexis and Neil which gives me just Laura and Kevin and .... Liz and Franco? to root for as good relationships?  Well done, Love In The Afternoon.

I hadn't seen Sonny's fantasy episode before and I thought that there were some interesting continuity bits, like Carly still blaming AJ for everything in her life, now with added bonus of being a drunk herself, Sam being a perfect mob moll but hating it this time because she's not with Jason, Dante being smart enough to go against his father, and Jason being the perfect dog to his mob boss.

One thing that struck me was the theme that good fathers protect their kids, as Mike did with Sonny so that he didn't become a mobster, and Sonny trying to save Dante from his evil ways. That implied to me that in the real story Mike, who Sonny is now mourning as he dies, was a bad father to not save Sonny, and Sonny himself was not a good father to Dante.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I hadn't seen Sonny's fantasy episode before and I thought that there were some interesting continuity bits, like Carly still blaming AJ for everything in her life, now with added bonus of being a drunk herself, Sam being a perfect mob moll but hating it this time because she's not with Jason, Dante being smart enough to go against his father, and Jason being the perfect dog to his mob boss.

One thing that struck me was the theme that good fathers protect their kids, as Mike did with Sonny so that he didn't become a mobster, and Sonny trying to save Dante from his evil ways. That implied to me that in the real story Mike, who Sonny is now mourning as he dies, was a bad father to not save Sonny, and Sonny himself was not a good father to Dante.

There are soooo many holes with Mooby's fantasies, it's not even funny. Like if Mooby never joined the mob, he wouldn't have been in PC ; and if no mooby, then no "place" for anger boy to find refuge with the local mafia and become enforcer/hit man; ergo no watching over Sam when she was preggers with Mooby's child, blah, blah, fishcakes.

13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Watching Molly, Kristina and Sam talking at Julian’s place today just about put me to sleep, especially listening to Sam talking. Zzzzzzzz. Someone needs to put a stick of dynamite up her ass to get any spark or reaction or anything out of this woman. That entire conversation between those three was mind numbing. They may just be the most stupid young women on any show on television. 

While KM sleep talking is awful I kind of like the Davis girls getting together. I haven't seen the 3 of them together in a long time. I was even happy that Molly told them it was Brando who she slept with. I thought they were going to drag that out. That said, it looks like I'm in the minority on this though.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I was even happy that Molly told them it was Brando who she slept with. I thought they were going to drag that out. That said, it looks like I'm in the minority on this though.

I mean, obviously it was going to come out--and I prefer it not be sometime in 2024--but it was pretty funny how immediately after Molly telling Brando what happens in her bed stays in her bed she blabs to her sisters. 

I'm not really a Davis girls fan, but when all three are together it's funny to see their different personalities.  Kristina is so very Sonny, Molly channels Alexis frequently...and maybe if Sam wakes up, I'll figure out who she's like. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Just noticed Cyrus is rocking a hearing aid in his left ear! It speaks to his good acting that it has taken me this long to even notice it. 

Was watching the Homeland finale and Jon Lindstrom had a nice part at the end! He was great, as per usual. I hope GH gives him something meaty again soon. 

• Love 1

If Sam had any self-awareness, she would realize that she’s being a huge hypocrite for getting overly involved in her adult sisters’ issues after getting mad at Alexis for doing the same thing to her. 

• Love 12

I think I like Valentin in scenes with Alexis more than any other time I see him. Relaxed and laid back, I can finally see the charm. Let's have more of that.

Laura telling Lulu that this is how you show that you love a child is me.

Good for Finn telling Chase that his story was bull.  Cute scene between brothers.

What is Sam talking about that she knows why Brando came to Port Charles and he brought a lot of baggage with him?  He's there because Sonny decreed it.

Sonny saying that Jason is the only protection he needs is an example of what this show does wrong -- I'm not stupid, I know that no matter how good Jason is (eyeroll}, he's not proof against a bunch of snipers in windows around the area. All these scenes of Sonny being a tough guy fall into the ridiculous category.  I'm rooting for Cyrus.

8 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

If Sam had any self-awareness, she would realize that she’s being a huge hypocrite for getting overly involved in her adult sisters’ issues after getting mad at Alexis for doing the same thing to her. 

Sam is a huge hypocrite about everyone who isn't kissing Sonny's ring.  She also treats everyone else like an idiot.

6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

There are soooo many holes with Mooby's fantasies, it's not even funny. Like if Mooby never joined the mob, he wouldn't have been in PC ; and if no mooby, then no "place" for anger boy to find refuge with the local mafia and become enforcer/hit man; ergo no watching over Sam when she was preggers with Mooby's child, blah, blah, fishcakes.

Well it is Sonny's fantasy....

Sonny stayed in New York with Olivia and their three children, they went to visit Dante in Port Charles. Jason found refuge with the local mafia, first Frank Smith (I think) and then the Jeromes so it wasn't Sonny's fault, Jason was destined to be the constipated hitman anyway.

• Love 5

Lulu's makeup was terrible. She's usually not orange. So many people on this soap are orange. But some aren't, so what's going on? What is that about? Is it connected to hi-def?

2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Yeah, but I also think sometimes it's easier to hear things from a sibling than a parent. The baggage is different.

What's the point of putting a sniper on the rooftop if he isn't going to shoot? Oh, Cyrus. You disappoint me.

Besides flashbacks, it seems they're extending episodes by repeating scenes from previous eps. We already saw a lot of the Coven stuff. 

I only managed to see the last 20 minutes of today's episode but I feel confident it's justified to say: shut UP, Sam. Go mind your children or mope about Jason or hatch a new plan to extort your parole officer and leave Molly and Brando the hell alone. Molly can decide for herself how she wants to manage things and Brando has done literally nothing wrong here, which makes Sam throwing her weight around with him beyond tedious. And she'd eviscerate anyone who dared meddle in her and Jason's relationship in such a way, so again: zip it, lady. (Is it an UO to say Sam might bug me worse than Carly right now? She's dull and lame and the writing for her is simply dreadful, with no real redeeming qualities at all, IMO.)

• Love 15

I get that Lulu doesn't trust Valentin, and she has every reason not to, but she should trust Laura when Laura says she believes Valentin. Laura has had her own dealings with Valentin. Lulu is such a dope.

33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What is Sam talking about that she knows why Brando came to Port Charles and he brought a lot of baggage with him?  He's there because Sonny decreed it.

I know! Given the choice, Brando would rather be in Chicago. Shut up, Sam. And maybe trust your sister to handle her business instead of bypassing her and going to her ONS. This is where she's crossing the line, IMO.

Sonny is just petty (and stupid) enough that I half expected him to start to put out his hand to shake Cyrus's and then pull it away with a "Psych!"

Yay! A Jax/Alexis scene!

• Love 8

Brando: It's really none of your business.

Sam: You made it my business when you slept with my sister.

Me: Da fook? How is that your business? He doesn't have any sort out relationship with you, he didn't know Molly was your sister, and even if he had, still not your business what two consenting adults choose to do, regardless of relational ties to you. Get out of her with that nonsense.

Also, her threatening him that if he makes trouble for Molly he will have to deal with her had me rolling my eyes. You mean he'll have to deal with Jason because you are useless, even by the show's standards. This show.😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 21

I’ve actually been liking Valentin scenes lately. Maybe it was just how JPS played the romance with Nina that made me write off the character but I find him enjoyable now.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Given the choice, Brando would rather be in Chicago. Shut up, Sam. And maybe trust your sister to handle her business instead of bypassing her and going to her ONS. This is where she's crossing the line, IMO.

Jason won't meet her in their ~safe house, she doesn't give a rat's ass about visiting her kids, so she's resorted to the role of buttinsky.  Great look!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I get that Lulu doesn't trust Valentin, and she has every reason not to, but she should trust Laura when Laura says she believes Valentin. Laura has had her own dealings with Valentin. Lulu is such a dope.

Perhaps Lulu would have a different opinion of Valentin’s sincerity or lack thereof if he talked to her and not her mother. Has Valentin ever once, tried to talk to Lulu calmly and honestly one-on-one about Charlotte WITHOUT threatening something about custody?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Perhaps Lulu would have a different opinion of Valentin’s sincerity or lack thereof if he talked to her and not her mother. Has Valentin ever once, tried to talk to Lulu calmly and honestly one-on-one about Charlotte WITHOUT threatening something about custody?

It's not Valentin's fault Laura intercepted his message to Lulu and deleted it. He had no idea she would show up. And wasn't the most recent discussion more of an unexpected crossing of paths and not something either expected?

For the second point, Valentin has tried to have a calm conversation with Lulu, I think, but she always thinks he's got something up his sleeve (which, to be fair, for a long time was true), so she makes some snide comment and the whole thing devolves from there. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I’ve actually been liking Valentin scenes lately. Maybe it was just how JPS played the romance with Nina that made me write off the character but I find him enjoyable now.

And Jax has become insufferable when he's with Nina. 

The Valentin / Alexis scenes are always really good. I wish there was more of those.

• Love 6

What did Brando ever due to deserve Sam the Protector lording her obnoxious self over him?  First off, nope, it's not her business at all.  Given she won't listen to anyone's opinion of her and Jason, she sure is quick to shoehorn herself into Molly's business.  Secondly, Brando's "baggage" is a tiny designer clutch compared to all Sam's Mary Poppins-esque carpetbag.  Thirdly, the threat?  Oh, do go fuck yourself with standing behind Jason and Sonny's ~muscle, Fair Samantha.

Sidenote: did KeMo get something done to her face?  She looked like Fillers Gone Wild.

• Love 9

I logged on to also complain about Sam. She is completely insufferable!!!

Like most, I also thought, "Shut up, Sam!"  How annoying can she be?!? The writers really need to give her something to do, and involving herself in her GROWN sister's love life is not it! Doesn't she have a business? Doesn't she have kids? Can't she do something w/her kids or her PI business instead of poking her nose in everyone's business and being generally annoying!  What Molly decides to do w/Brando (or not do with him) is NONE of Sam's business! It would be different if Brando was stalking and/or bothering Molly, but he isn't. He has left her alone like she requested. What more do they want from him? 

Molly snapped at him for getting food and talking to her precious sisters even when he didn't know they were her sisters! Sam and Kristina snapped at him for having an opinion on cults. And Sam snapped on him again today. I'm sick of it. Brando is a nice guy. He doesn't deserve their rude comments and threats! Why don't they leave this man alone? Sam really needs to get out of his face. I wish he had kicked her out of his place of business and told her he'd do w/Molly whatever the hell he AND Molly chose to do, and it would be none of her freaking business! 

I hate Sam! 

• Love 19

Folks, this is a reminder: The Ingo/Nancy Twitter stuff - and the politics - does NOT belong here. I urge all of you to refresh your memories by reading the pinned Mod Note outlining such on the main page of the forum.

Further posts asking about, referencing, or debating about this will receive a warning, so please be careful going forward.

• Love 2

It feels like Brando is a potential spoiler for one of three romances (so far) -- CarSon, JaSam or TJ/Molly.  

I'm also wondering if Show is setting up yet another contrived "for the child's sake" marriage, with LuLu and Valentine.  

• Love 2

Charlotte outsmarts Lulu AGAIN!?!?!

How many times has Lulu 'lost' that kid?  

Also, I really liked the Finn/Chase stuff. I'm glad someone has half a brain and realized that Chase cheating on Willow was a non-starter. 

• Love 11

"We have to take out Jason Morgan."

oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-

Cyrus, let me tell you about Cesar Faison, and a paperclip....

And if Lucy didn't find that empty pill bottle, Jason wouldn't be here, so stop with the Cause and Effect, Sonny.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Also, I really liked the Finn/Chase stuff. I'm glad someone has half a brain and realized that Chase cheating on Willow was a non-starter. 

I liked that it was Finn, even if we don't get enough scenes of them being brothers. ME and JS have a nice vibe between them.

1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Charlotte outsmarts Lulu AGAIN!?!?!

How many times has Lulu 'lost' that kid?  

It is Lulu. It's not that hard to outsmart her, unfortunately. Did they say how Charlotte got out of the house?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

It feels like Brando is a potential spoiler for one of three romances (so far) -- CarSon, JaSam or TJ/Molly.  

Unless it involves Brando and Jason discovering their love and riding off to Chicago together as Sonny gets shot by Cyrus, I'm not interested.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Unless it involves Brando and Jason discovering their love and riding off to Chicago together as Sonny gets shot by Cyrus, I'm not interested.

How about Brando and Sam discover their love for each other and ride off to Chicago, Jason blames Sonny for it because reasons and shoots and kills him and then Jason and Carly head off to live on that island we haven't heard about for a while (but not as a couple, even offscreen that seems wrong to me).  Cyrus decides PC is just too much drama and decides to do his mobbing elsewhere and we get back to the basics?

• Love 6
On 4/27/2020 at 12:48 PM, ffwbe said:

If the show is already going to annoy us with the unnecessary flashbacks, they could at least leave out reairing scenes from the previous episode. 

As usual, this board has all the answers - thank you!  We deleted after the opening sequence thinking we’d either already watched or our channel was airing a repeat.

The Chase/Finn scenes were great, both in content and chemistry, and it was nice to see Chase away from his three typical cohorts.  Same for Alexis/Valentin and Alexis/Jax (finally!).  I kept getting distracted in the Jax/Nina scenes by a ripped seam in the sleeve of his suit jacket so I guess I was bored by them.  Speaking of distracted, is the letter O in the Crimson sign intended to be slightly crooked? Too attentive to details here.  Or again, bored by the scene.

We were loving Brando’s WTF look and truth-telling to Sam.  Are TIIC going to make them a pairing (as many of those seem to start with animosity...) or are they just finding people other than Jason for her scenes?

Edited by mbluecpa
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, lala2 said:

I logged on to also complain about Sam. She is completely insufferable!!!

Like most, I also thought, "Shut up, Sam!"  How annoying can she be?!? The writers really need to give her something to do, and involving herself in her GROWN sister's love life is not it! Doesn't she have a business? Doesn't she have kids? Can't she do something w/her kids or her PI business instead of poking her nose in everyone's business and being generally annoying!  What Molly decides to do w/Brando (or not do with him) is NONE of Sam's business! It would be different if Brando was stalking and/or bothering Molly, but he isn't. He has left her alone like she requested. What more do they want from him? 

Molly snapped at him for getting food and talking to her precious sisters even when he didn't know they were her sisters! Sam and Kristina snapped at him for having an opinion on cults. And Sam snapped on him again today. I'm sick of it. Brando is a nice guy. He doesn't deserve their rude comments and threats! Why don't they leave this man alone? Sam really needs to get out of his face. I wish he had kicked her out of his place of business and told her he'd do w/Molly whatever the hell he AND Molly chose to do, and it would be none of her freaking business! 

I hate Sam! 

I mostly come here to read everyone’s spot on takes on the insufferable mess that is Sam Mcall.  I expected the character would suffer with this return to Jasam 2006 the writers seem to want to put her in, where her life’s purpose is to be nothing but a hypocritical Jason obsessed loon but I’m not sure  I’ve seen a character fall from grace quite so spectacularly as Sam. There is just nothing redeemable or likable about her at all. 

The funny thing too is as far as I can tell since I’m not really watching and rely on recaps and social media to keep up on what’s happening - the writers have yet to actually write Jasam in a day to day relationship. It’s been almost 3 years of Sam being a unlikable Jason obsessed twit and they have yet to really write them as a couple since his return. 3 years of we can’t be together because of A, B, C is just beyond ridiculous at this point. 

First it was Sam forgot her place as Jason’s GF and 15th priority and looked like she might actually chose her life of being someone’s 1st priority. Sure she didn’t pick the life of her and her kids being more important than doing illegal stuff for Sonny and yeah Carly and her whole brood rank higher but all that pales in comparison to finally being able to get out of those skirts of oppression that were forced upon her in her life with Drew. 

After that her and Borg couldn’t be together because it was going to hurt Drew and Jasam being the compassionate people they are just couldn’t hurt Drew when he already hurting over his dying son. Though I think this may have only been in the writers minds when they talked to the mags since it never actually showed up on screen which isn’t surprising considering Drew never shared airtime with Jasam.

Next Sam is ready to be with her borg but oh no Chrissy has been lured into a cult and the only way to help is for Sam to get tattooed and felt up by the cult leader! 

Now we’re on the latest version of why they can’t be together Sam going to jail and now her parole officer is trying to get in the way of the great Jasam love.

i just don’t get. What are the writers going for? They can’t possibly be oblivious to how tedious and unwatchable this is. I think whatever chem these two had is long gone and that would be best served moved on but if you’re not going to do that than just put them together and be done with it. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Veronica889 said:

The funny thing too is as far as I can tell since I’m not really watching and rely on recaps and social media to keep up on what’s happening - the writers have yet to actually write Jasam in a day to day relationship. It’s been almost 3 years of Sam being a unlikable Jason obsessed twit and they have yet to really write them as a couple since his return. 3 years of we can’t be together because of A, B, C is just beyond ridiculous at this point. 

They don't seem interested to write the relationship. They moved Sam from Drew, a pairing that was working well enough, where Sam was not a pathetic mess, where she was shockingly spending time with her children, and plopped her with Jason. 

We can't live together because I'm not divorced yet. We can't be together because it will be confusing for our son. We can't be together because of Shiloh. Now that we can be together and be a family, we can't be together and be a family because I'm going to jail. We can't be together because my parole officer is intent on doing her job and following the law. But we can be together if I find something incriminating about her. But we can't, because I'm a dumb idiot who doesn't understand the basics of what my parole is.

JaSam are together, but not really together. I don't know why the writers decided to plot this course of action for them. It feels like punishment having to watch this dreck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

The writers seem to think of Sam and Jason as some pairing for the ages, which...excuse me while I laugh myself off my sofa. The writers also seem to think that presenting them as each other's lobster is all they need to do to make them work. Uh, no. There's no energy whatsoever between the actors. If they can barely stay awake during their scenes, why should I? And they desperately need a story other than Sam doing something typically stupid and needing Jason to rescue her. Charlotte gets more ingenious stories than these two dopes.

• Love 11

I think that Jason is actually fine with the current status of his relationship with Sam. He gets to be in essence 'single' doing what he wants meanwhile Sam is the one wandering around aimlessly wanting them to be together.

If Jason was actually interested in changing the current state of his relationship with Sam, he would be more proactive. He put his investigation of Drew on the backburner and he is currently focused only on his favorite things: Sonny's business, Sonny's family and Carly.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, Redcookie said:

I'm  saying this then bolting....Sam and Brando (wasn't that what Brandon Walsh's father called him, it's a damn nickname). It's gonna happen.

That's the impression I'm getting. In any case, that's the most alive Sam has been in a while. 

But poor guy. He did not deserve that tongue lashing or the bad attitude. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

But poor guy. He did not deserve that tongue lashing or the bad attitude. 

It really was awful.  The writers must have something against KeMo because that whole exchange just made Sam look like a ginormous psycho bitch.  Especially the jab about him being an ex con (for what crime again?  does anyone remember what exactly).  I mean, bitch, you're out on parole, dating a criminal who works for a criminal.  Shut the eff up and get out of his face.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Carly really clomped down those marble stairs. I hope the sound guy wasn't deafened.

Oh, FFS, Sasha, how did you think Michael would react to you and Chase together? He'd be happy about it because you're all friends? Ugh, this thing is so galactically stupid. And the fact that Michael and Willow haven't put two and two together is super annoying.

5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Especially the jab about him being an ex con (for what crime again?  does anyone remember what exactly). 

Brando did a decent job of giving as good as he got. I'm glad they didn't have him cowed by Sam's wildly inappropriate harangue.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

They don't seem interested to write the relationship. They moved Sam from Drew, a pairing that was working well enough, where Sam was not a pathetic mess, where she was shockingly spending time with her children, and plopped her with Jason. 

We can't live together because I'm not divorced yet. We can't be together because it will be confusing for our son. We can't be together because of Shiloh. Now that we can be together and be a family, we can't be together and be a family because I'm going to jail. We can't be together because my parole officer is intent on doing her job and following the law. But we can be together if I find something incriminating about her. But we can't, because I'm a dumb idiot who doesn't understand the basics of what my parole is.

JaSam are together, but not really together. I don't know why the writers decided to plot this course of action for them. It feels like punishment having to watch this dreck.

It seems to be one of the many mysteries of the show, and I go round and round trying to make heads or tails of it. On the one hand I think Jason and Sam must be some kind of mandate but than I think if that were the case wouldn’t they actually have truly been written as a couple by now? Unless the mandate is nothing more than Sam must always be a unlikable Jason obsesses twit. If that’s the case mission accomplished. 

My next thought is the writers don’t care for or about the characters (Sam particularly) and just write to fill minimums but it’s hard to think you could write something this badly as an afterthought it seems intentional. 

• Love 7

Of course the first thing Carly does after hearing Michael and Sasha broke up is to go yell at Sasha. I used to kind of feel for Michael that he had such an interfering mother, but if he insists on telling her what's going on in his life, Carly's gonna Carly.

When Sam finally left the garage, I was disappointed she didn't give Brando the "I'm watching you" gesture. Hee.

"You deserve to be loved by both of your parents." When was that ever an issue? I know Lulu doubted Valentin, but Charlotte didn't, and that's what matters.

LOL that Nelle runs into Michael in the park. I think she overplayed things with both Sasha and Willow.

• Love 5

I see some spec on Sam/Brando happening and even with the passion in which I hate Jasam and how much I at one point was a fan of Sam, I just can’t wish her on Brando. I can’t wish her on any character not after watching how the Drew character ended up completely boned, drawing the short straw of having to be written to be inferior to a asexual emotionally stunted senior citizen hitman.  

Edited by Veronica889
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I'm still convinced that either Carly has already figured it out out is about to after she talks to Sasha. She is, of course, an amazing judge of character and can read people like a book, you know.

Well she’s the one who told Sasha to “come up with a plan” so Carly pretty much set all this in motion.

• Love 4

If the entire point of the Lulu/Valentin/Laura/Charlotte plot is to have Lulu acquiesce to Valentin and Charlotte and have a shared custody plan, I give up. Charlotte learned nothing except she can run away from Lulu anytime she hears something she doesn't like and she will get her way thanks to her papa. Charlotte's first reaction was to beg Valentin to take her away with him and they could be together and no one could stop them. Because she learned from Valentin that running away is something they do and there are no consequences. The way Charlotte is written it's not believable to me that she even likes Lulu, much less loves her as her mother. 

• Love 8

How did Valentin let Charlotte get away with anything here? Lulu is the one who said she wouldn't be mad at Charlotte if Charlotte told her the truth. Both parents suck at giving Charlotte any sort of discipline. 

• Love 6