Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

News flash, Chase: A privately owned gym is just that, so a citation for public disturbance doesn't fly.

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Did Kelly kill someone's dog? Pee in someone's cereal? Kidnap someone's pet parrot? Because WTF!

Sam has always been written as Jason's ride or die. It's just that now that they have kids, her insistence on putting Jason first is glaring.

• Love 3

I think worse than Sam putting Jason first is her acceptance that she and the kids will never be first with him. It robs her of all dignity.

And on top of that she's disdainful of Alexis for not doing the same.

I wish Sonny would sign a DNR for Mike if only to put me out of my misery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I wish Sonny would sign a DNR for Mike if only to put me out of my misery.

I want a medical professional to tell Sonny to do it now, since there's no guarantee Mike will understand what he's being asked to do. The way this story is being written is a terrible misservice to everyone involved, especially Mike, who's story this is. Well, of course it's all about Sonny.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam has always been written as Jason's ride or die. It's just that now that they have kids, her insistence on putting Jason first is glaring.

I agree, but today, they had her say that not only does she know that she (and by extension Danny) will never be Jason's priority, but that she also supports it. It's a new level of pathetic.

Jason will come home when he wants to have a quick shower and a quickie in the shower so that he doesn't waste more time being away from Sonny and Carly.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

News flash, Chase: A privately owned gym is just that, so a citation for public disturbance doesn't fly.

And the owner's son was right there and he wasn't making a complaint or frankly anyone else. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, nilyank said:

And the owner's son was right there and he wasn't making a complaint or frankly anyone else. 

That was a dumb line considering that they could just as easily had Sasha say she wanted to press charges against Brook Lynn for assault if they wanted her to get in trouble. Also, I don’t find her constantly hitting people entertaining. Are BL and Michael even that close to get so angry on his behalf?

• Love 2

I really hope that this wasn't supposed to be a chemistry check for Brook and Chase.

39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I want a medical professional to tell Sonny to do it now, since there's no guarantee Mike will understand what he's being asked to do. The way this story is being written is a terrible misservice to everyone involved, especially Mike, who's story this is.

There is no medical professional that Sonny will listen to now that Griffin is gone since he didn't listen to Liz.  Maybe Jason with his pre-med classes.

Sonny must have Mike's medical power of attorney so it's up to him to make the decision, not Mike.  Sonny's just grasping at straws.

This story is doing a disservice to the reality of having a dying loved one.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny must have Mike's medical power of attorney so it's up to him to make the decision, not Mike.  Sonny's just grasping at straws.

He probably does. I just think that Sonny is such denial and he keeps looking for excuses to not make that decision. In every scene that Sonny and Mike have, there are enough signals from Mike that he is ready to let go but Sonny keeps ignoring it until he sees a glimmer of hope.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Did they say Sonny owns the gym?

Not in the scene. Sonny bought the gym so he'd have his own place to work out. At the very least, he's a majority owner. But regardless, it's private property, so Chase's citation wasn't valid.

36 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I really hope that this wasn't supposed to be a chemistry check for Brook and Chase.

His constant arresting of her is a sign of lurve, didn't you get that?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Wow, Sam is PATHETIC!  "Jason has known Sonny and Carly longer than me, so I'm OK that he's at their beck and call."  She's got zero pride.

Also, someone please tell me exactly what Carly has "sacrificed" to be a better person--which is questionable, as is.

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, someone please tell me exactly what Carly has "sacrificed" to be a better person--which is questionable, as is.

She was totally talking about Jason. He's her BFF, but she wanted more. From the look on Jax's face when she was talking about sacrifice, I think he was thinking that, too, and was disgusted it still ate at her. I'm thrilled it still does! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

How can Carly declare herself a good person (or agree with Jax's assessement) in the same breath as saying it would be good if Nina would just manufacture dirt on Nelle?  On the one hand it would be nice if Nina stood up to Carly and testified for Nelle just because Carly, on the other hand, she's right, she doesn't really have anything of import to say besides Nelle having steady employment.

Is Dante officially Sonny's favorite kid?  I was kind of hoping that Mike had died when he fell asleep during the Yankees game.  That would have been a nice way for him to go.  And while Mike and Sonny should have had this conversation shortly after diagnosis, I can really feel for Sonny not wanting gto have it now and not wanting to make these decisions.  If this story was with a more sympathetic character (as far as Sonny goes, not Mike) it would be truly heartbreaking.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Not in the scene. Sonny bought the gym so he'd have his own place to work out. At the very least, he's a majority owner. But regardless, it's private property, so Chase's citation wasn't valid.

Although if Sasha wanted to press charges it would be another story.  Sure, they were in a boxing place, but  Sasha wasn't in the ring, wasn't wearing protective gear and hadn't invited Brooklyn to punch her.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

She was totally talking about Jason. He's her BFF, but she wanted more. From the look on Jax's face when she was talking about sacrifice, I think he was thinking that, too, and was disgusted it still ate at her. I'm thrilled it still does! 

That's the only thing I could think of, which is so gross given he's still more than a huge part of her life AND she's married to Sonny and still mourning that?

Said it before and I'll die on this hill: As much as I loathe Jason, I love that he promised Robin over two decades ago that he'd never sleep with Carly again and he never has.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I was kind of hoping that Mike had died when he fell asleep during the Yankees game.

I was too, it would have been a sweet ending. But they are going to drag Sonny's pain out for as long as they can. Between Mike, the custody hearing and Cyrus in town, this is really overkill.

I'm placing my bet on Nina speaking up for Nelle because it hits her in the "I didn't get a chance to bond with my child" place.

• Love 6

I want Nina to testify just to see Carly’s head explode. But if they’re really worried about Wiley’s custody, why doesn’t Sonny just bribe/blackmail/threaten  the judge and call it a day?  And if the judge happens to be an attractive female, he could always sleep with her. Not like he hasn’t done it before...

for me, the most pathetic thing about Sam today was her standing there while Molly bitched at Kristina about being jealous. Really Sam? You need your baby sister to fight your battles? 

• Love 5

Alexis was wearing the same outfit from the day when she was with Neil and found out that the NY bar wanted to speak to her so I assume it’s the same day. She’s already been disbarred? I’m not a lawyer but wouldn’t that require a hearing or something? I guess from the phone call she had a couple episodes ago, she already spoke to them but it’s still strange that they wanted to wrap up Neil and Alexis losing their licenses so quickly when other ones drag on for eternity.  

Sonny drove me crazy today.  You would think no one told him that Mike is suffering from Alzheimer's.  Does he actually believe his father is in any condition to tell him is wishes re his treatment?   Good grief.

• Love 7

What a disappointing follow up to yesterday's exciting, explosive scenes w/the Davis women.  I know I shouldn't be too surprised, but . . . . it was a huge letdown.  GH really sucks. 

Sam sure is pathetic. It's actually quite sad. She basically said she is perfectly fine being DEAD LAST in Jason's priorities. That's pathetic. She expects nothing and is satisfied w/crumbs from him. What is that?!?!  LOL!!! What a joke. I cannot believe Molly and Alexis didn't speak up about that. There's no way I could support my sister making some foolish statement like that. When you marry a man and/or have children w/him, it is normal to expect him to prioritize you over his friends and their lame issues! Yes, he has to go do work for Sonny, but he doesn't need to drop everything to be at Carly's beck and call. Wasn't he going to run off w/Carly to an island when she was in the asylum or something?!?! LOL! I guess Sam was fine w/that too. Whatever. She is so pathetic. I feel sorry for Scout that Sam is her role model. 

And Molly is a real witch, implying Kristina is jealous of Sam's trash (tragic) relationship w/Jason. Why would Kristina be jealous of that dysfunctional mess?!?! What . . . Kristina wishes she could stay home w/kids while her man runs off to do anything other than be w/her and their kids?!? Is that the life she envies?! Please. I only wish Kristina had something like that. That could have continued the fire from yesterday. It all ended w/a dud if you ask me! 

• Love 7

From the very beginning of this Alzheimer’s story, Sonny has always spoken to Mike with an edge in his voice like he’s annoyed and mad at Mike when he should be sad or frustrated which I could certainly understand..

But it’s always like he’s pissed off.... doesn’t speak with a hint of compassion or sadness...

I wish MB would play it differently but look at me asking for something that will never happen....

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
On 5/5/2020 at 6:06 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, again I have to ask: how does lightning not strike Carly dead?  "I never used my kids as collateral."  Holy fuckballs, Michael's first years of existence were nothing but her using him to try and get Jason back into her bed.

I thought the same. Carly was still blatantly using Michael in the Tamara Braun years, when Sonny separated from her over her scheme to get him out of organized crime. There was a period in '01 when he was really giving her the cold shoulder, Michael was the one bargaining chip she had, and she took full advantage. She would claim Michael was asking for Sonny, or contrive Michael-related reasons he had to come right away, and she was clearly loving that it worked. (Even if Michael had been making all these requests for Sonny that we weren't seeing, a good mother would have been establishing with him that they had to look toward a reality where Sonny wasn't going to be around as much. We saw in the Dylan Cash era how Michael's personality responded to his constantly being indulged.) 

I don't see Carly as a better person at all. Just an older, more up-market version. The present story with Nelle and Wiley works best for me if the subtext is that Carly does see how much she's like Nelle...still.  

• Love 14
On 5/5/2020 at 6:06 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

Lord knows I am not a Kristina fan, but she was the MVP today, dishing out the hard truths to Sam.

The past couple of days may have turned me into a Kristina fan.  She is a tiny snarky ball of truth-bombs and I am loving it.

Hated Molly blurting that Kristina is jealous of Sam&Jason.  Right, dumbass, because everyone is just burning to be involved in a sad middle-aged version of Romeo and Juliet.

I agree with the member here that Nelle has been looking quite pretty.  They’ve been styling her so much better now and she looks gorg (and a lot less like a sister wife)

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Said it before and I'll die on this hill: As much as I loathe Jason, I love that he promised Robin over two decades ago that he'd never sleep with Carly again and he never has.

Whatever else you have to say about Jason, his one good quality is his loyalty and keeping promises ability.  It'd be nice if he had attached his main loyalty to better people, but those aren't bad qualities in and of themselves.  Sorry, I still have my little bit of a soft spot for Jason, even though I hate Sonny and Carly.  

7 hours ago, SiouxB said:

From the very beginning of this Alzheimer’s story, Sonny has always spoken to Mike with an edge in his voice like he’s annoyed and mad at Mike when he should be sad or frustrated which I could certainly understand..

But it’s always like he’s pissed off.... doesn’t speak with a hint of compassion or sadness...

I wish MB would play it differently but look at me asking for something that will never happen....

I hate Sonny, but I have to say that there is a bit of realisticness in that.  My grandmother was in a nursing home the last couple of years of her life and one of her roommates had Alzheimer's.  I heard her family get so irritated with her at times. And, I don't know them, but I'm going to assume that they weren't bad people, just frustrated, sad, and on the edge.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, SiouxB said:

I completely agree!    Instead of conveying frustration or sadness or I-don't-know-what, Sonny always seems so pissed off at his father.   That's not what the show means to convey, but that's all that MB can do I guess.   Another thing that has pissed me off about the whole 'Mike has Alzheimers' storyline is, the constant "You remember Joss, right?"  -  "This is Bobbie - you remember her, right?"    "We blah blah blah'ed, REMEMBER?!"    No, you dumbasses - he does NOT remember!  He has Alzheimers!   REMEMBER?!?!

2 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

nm

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Katy M said:

How can Carly declare herself a good person (or agree with Jax's assessement) in the same breath as saying it would be good if Nina would just manufacture dirt on Nelle?

WE JUST HAD A STORYLINE ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF MANUFACTURING EVIDENCE... oh, wait, it's Our Heroine. Everything Works Out. There are no consequences.

11 hours ago, statsgirl said:
12 hours ago, Katy M said:

I was kind of hoping that Mike had died when he fell asleep during the Yankees game.

I was too, it would have been a sweet ending.

Even as a Red Sox fan, that would have been perfect. (Although, I would not be able to resist to snark that the Yankees killed Mike.)

45 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

The past couple of days may have turned me into a Kristina fan.  She is a tiny snarky ball of truth-bombs and I am loving it.

It was truthbombing like it was Dresden, 1945.

Idle thoughts: Colonel Tad is the Real Valentin Cassadine, Cyrus is Nelle's biodad (and Wiley his biogranddad), and is Frank Benson, unrecognized by Carly.

Also, Liz has been on and off painting for decades. When she does retire from nursing, painting will be her Second Act.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Katy M said:

Whatever else you have to say about Jason, his one good quality is his loyalty and keeping promises ability.  It'd be nice if he had attached his main loyalty to better people, but those aren't bad qualities in and of themselves.  Sorry, I still have my little bit of a soft spot for Jason, even though I hate Sonny and Carly.  

I hate Sonny, but I have to say that there is a bit of realisticness in that.  My grandmother was in a nursing home the last couple of years of her life and one of her roommates had Alzheimer's.  I heard her family get so irritated with her at times. And, I don't know them, but I'm going to assume that they weren't bad people, just frustrated, sad, and on the edge.

I haven't been watching the show so I have missed a lot of beats, but I will say, even if the person was the greatest provider in the world, it would still be hard. However, Mike wasn't the best provider, and Sonny's resentment of Mike's abandonment isn't completely misplaced. Mike completely leaving both Sonny and Adele in the lurch, left Sonny vulnerable to Deke. While Sonny has made a sort of peace with it, now he is forced to take care of Mike when Mike needs someone the most when Mike didn't do the same for Sonny when Sonny needed someone, falling prey to the only people that could provide him with any sort of protection and power - the mob. Sonny's pride weirdly enough won't allow him not to take care of family members, but doesn't mean Sonny can't resent having to do it with an already trying disease in the best of times. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Sonny's pride weirdly enough won't allow him not to take care of family members, but doesn't mean Sonny can't resent having to do it with an already trying disease in the best of times. 

This is an excellent point. I don't think anyone faults Sonny for getting frustrated with Mike's diagnosis and how the disease is progressing. It's that Sonny so rarely shows any understanding of that, and he's making it all about him, not Mike, the actual patient. Whatever Sonny does for Mike is to make Sonny feel better. 

I also think that Sonny has had enough experience with Mike's memory lapses that he should know that yelling at Mike isn't going to do anything but upset them both. When Sonny starts to feel overwhelmed, does he take a minute to calm down? No, he yells at whoever's close, which is Mike, another family member, or someone on staff at the care facility. That's not helping anyone.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, nilyank said:

Michael was gone by then.  BL punched Sasha then after the commercial she and Chase are the only ones in the gym.  One of them mentioned Michael had taken Sasha to the hospital to get checked out which was way beyond stupid seeing as Michael dumped Sasha for allegedly cheating on him.  Why would he be the one to take her to the hospital and not Chase.  Oh right, plot point, so that Chase could meet-cute arrest Brooklyn.  

• LOL 1
21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I want a medical professional to tell Sonny to do it now, since there's no guarantee Mike will understand what he's being asked to do.

This is so frustrating since it should have been done before Mike even moved into Turning Woods, and especially once Griffin had diagnosed him as not getting better.  As someone who's been there done that with both parents it drives me bonkers that it wasn't addressed before now and dealt with.  Also, Max Gail reminds a LOT of my father, so watching idiot Sonny yell at him for not remembering something is really driving me batty.  I want to reach out to Mo on Twitter or wherever and tell him to knock it off.  That's not how you speak to someone with Alzheimers/Dementia.  

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Michael was gone by then.  BL punched Sasha then after the commercial she and Chase are the only ones in the gym. 

No. The whole foursome was there. Michael got a "stunned" reaction shot and all. 

I do agree it was contrived for him to be the one to take Sasha to the hospital. 

• Love 1

Why did they have Alexis be disbarred? They just did that a few years ago and it doesn't promise to be any more entertaining now than it was then.

Since Port Charles needs at least one other lawyer, does that mean that Tad Sanders is now it?

6 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Another thing that has pissed me off about the whole 'Mike has Alzheimers' storyline is, the constant "You remember Joss, right?"  -  "This is Bobbie - you remember her, right?"    "We blah blah blah'ed, REMEMBER?!"    No, you dumbasses - he does NOT remember!  He has Alzheimers!   REMEMBER?!?!

A friend of mine has a parent in palliative care right now for Alzheimer's. She watches GH, and I wonder how she's doing with this.

If Sonny feels a responsibility to take care of Mike, fine. Pay for the best treatment possible. Go to therapy yourself if you have to. But stop making Mike feel worse because he is physically incapable of giving you what you want.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

No. The whole foursome was there. Michael got a "stunned" reaction shot and all. 

I meant Michael was gone before Chase gave BL the citation then the arrest.    Michael was there when Sasha was hit but both were gone before the arrest.  

(edited)

....and we were back to a fun filled episode of Flashback Hospital where things you just saw are reshown again and again and again and......

Also I'm assuming this "day" is supposed to be several days since the last "day" and yet Mac, Curtis and Jordan were all wearing the same clothes in the current episode as in the many, many flashbacks.  And Mac was acting as though he wasn't just at the Rib with Robert, toasting to Holly's death.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • LOL 2
54 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why did they have Alexis be disbarred? They just did that a few years ago and it doesn't promise to be any more entertaining now than it was then.

I agree. Neil losing his license was one thing since the show wrote themselves into a corner with that pairing and probably felt that they needed to address the ethical issues. But why have Alexis commit perjury on top of that, especially since it pretty much came out right away. We’ll probably never know with the production shutdown but I wonder if there was an actual storyline reason behind disbarring her other than causing even more angst for their relationship. 

How long was this episode? It felt like it just went on and on, and of course nothing happened.

Ugh, I just realized that "tomorrow" is next week as far as the custody hearing goes.

Do we know if there will be a Nurses Ball episode?

• Love 2

Why are all the flashbacks shoved into one episode, instead of being spaced out across several? They'd be much easier to take if they were spread out a bit.

And when are they going to run out of new episodes? Because honestly, I'd rather not see the custody hearing and just jump ahead to the future. Preferably a future where Michael does not have full custody of Wylie.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

A few years ago, she just got suspended and could apply for reinstatement in a year, like Slippin' Jimmy McGill. If these writers really are committing to disbarment, that will be more of a game changer for the character. I'll believe it when I see it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

How long was this episode? It felt like it just went on and on, and of course nothing happened.

I looked at the time thinking it was almost 3 pm, but it was only 2:20. I feel like I aged another 2 years in the span of an hour.

I get why they're doing all the flashbacks, but it kills the momentum and the interest in the episode. 

• Love 3

I really enjoyed the 5 minutes of new content we got today. Geez!

Can we get rid of Sonny and keep Cyrus? I'm kind of loving how he effortlessly gets under the skin of sooooo many people. 

• Love 8
(edited)
15 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I agree with the member here that Nelle has been looking quite pretty.  They’ve been styling her so much better now and she looks gorg (and a lot less like a sister wife)

That would be me. Yup, my girl has been looking gorgeous lately. Chase can't let go of his "Janelle" obsession because he secretly still wants some of that. Uh huh!

As for today's episode... I loved Carly *almost* squirming as Laura was logically explaining that Nelle completely and TOTALLY had a valid lawsuit and would basically be putting GH out of business because of the bullshit that Carly, Bobbie and Monica pulled. And there was Laura assuming that Carly, Bobbie and Monica couldn't have possibly, actually been THAT stupid to have done what Nelle was accusing of them doing...

But those idiots did. Since they had two whole scenes devoted to that discussion and Carly was not even trying to defend herself self-righteously, I kinda wonder if that very, very *rightfully* is going to wind up being some huge point in the upcoming custody case. 

I hope so, because, God, that was so, so, so stupid of them to do. It's why I said the compromise that Nelle offered Michael--which included her dropping the lawsuit--was a pretty damn decent compromise. She was giving up millions, losing out on a slam-dunk win of a lawsuit, not hurting Michael and Carly by effectively ruining Bobbie and Monica's careers and destroying GH's legacy, and also offering Michael visitation. All of that when Michael has zero intention of ever letting Wiley see her, know her, anything if he gets full custody.

All over elective surgery when Nelle just wanted a little time to look over some alternatives to avoid giving her infant child potentially unnecessary surgery. Oh, and furthermore, all of it could have been avoided if Monica could have just done her damn job better than even less than half-assed and patiently, calmly, thoroughly explained the need for the surgery to Nelle, the child's mother, as she did to his father when he expressed the EXACT same concerns initially as did Nelle.

Pfft. (I am so #TeamNelle it's not even funny.)

Edited by driver18
  • Love 7

Well, other than Cyrus effortlessly inserting Himself where he clearly isn’t wanted (by the characters of GH), today was a heaping pile of 💩. And 50 minutes of flashbacks didn’t help. I do love Cyrus though. He can stay as long as he continues to make Carly and sonny’s lives miserable 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

For a split second, I actually hoped that Finn would accidentally spill the beans to Willow about Chase and Sasha's stupid plaaaaaan, thinking that Chase had talked to her after the brother's had spoken, but then I remembered that this show will always do the most boring thing. 

Also, if the custody hearing starts next week, are they going the route of Michael and Willow showing up to court married in a " shocking twist"? 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, driver18 said:

losing out on a slam-dunk win of a lawsuit,

Would it have been slam dunk though?  It would have been Nelle's word against Carly.  

Nelle:  "I didn't sign the release form"

Carly: "Yes you did.  you're lying"

If you're a judge, who do you beleive in a situation  like that.  Also, no one can prove what happened to the form.  Only Bobbie knows what she did.  Monica, Carly, Michael, all assume they know that Bobbie destroyed it, but there's no proof.  

16 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Why are all the flashbacks shoved into one episode, instead of being spaced out across several?

It depends which story/character is being featured.  Anytime they have the custody story or the TJ story, they use as many flashbacks as they humanly possibly can, because they have a lot.  The episodes with Liz/Franco, Ava/Nik, the Davis coven, Holly's mourning group, didn't have flashbacks because there was nothing/no one to flashback to.  Though they could have used some DOD/Shiloh flashbacks for the Davis coven, I suppose.  

• Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Would it have been slam dunk though?  It would have been Nelle's word against Carly.  

If you're a judge, who do you beleive in a situation  like that.  Also, no one can prove what happened to the form.  Only Bobbie knows what she did.  Monica, Carly, Michael, all assume they know that Bobbie destroyed it, but there's no proof.  

All Carly and the hospital has to do to prove that Nelle signed the form is to provide the form, but oh, it was destroyed.

That, in and of itself, is ANOTHER violation of HIPAA law. So, that is ANOTHER mark against GH. You need to have medical forms for at least 7 (or 10--I'm blanking on the number right now) on file.

So, yeah, slam-dunk. The onus is on the hospital to prove that Nelle gave permission. They don't have it. The hospital HAS TO HAVE that consent form. They don't have it.

Slam-dunk. Carly, Bobbie, Monica, et al. screwed up. Big-time.

Edited by driver18
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Holly's mourning group, didn't have flashbacks because there was nothing/no one to flashback to.

They could flashback to the  '80s.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But, what there should be proof of is Carly locking Nelle out on the roof.  Or at the very least that Carly was the last person to leave the roof before Elizabeth showed up and found the door locked.  There's no hospital in this country without security cameras on their doors.  Not in this day and age.

Without that proof, I supposed you could make the case that Nelle signed the form and then stole them in order to get the surgery (which she secretly thought best) and get the other side in trouble. 

But, whoever destroyed the papers, GH should still be in trouble because a confidential chart/file was either easily accessible by non-staff, or it was destroyed by staff.  No third option.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Katy M said:

They could flashback to the  '80s.

never happen. Mo wasn't on the show back then, therefore no flashbacks are permitted ::eyeroll::

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Just struck me that Kelly Monaco somewhat came out of her coma during the Davis Coven scenes this week. One day while the siblings were squabbling, Sam walked over to Alexis and they kind of locked arms, like a real-life mother and daughter. A nice, subtle touch that I wouldn't have thought Kelly capable of. Maybe if the show-runners allowed her to be more than St. Jasus's gun moll we'd get that kind of nuance more often.

• Love 4