Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I didn't care for the "that's cute" between her & Kashara.  I would not be at all surprised if an insider ever spills about them being closet mean girls.

I doubt it.  I think after all the drama, you had these girls like KaShara, Amy, Lacey, Heather, Tasha, Khalyn, etc who stayed, did what they had to do, helped the other girls out and provided solid leadership for the squad.  If Megan, Amy T, Melissa W and Mary had stayed, they would have done the same thing.  I think it made a difference with these other girls having other things in their lives besides DCC.

And I think that whole CMT convo was staged - who knows what really went on.  To me, it was almost like they were just ready to hang up and go to sleep.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, BullInChina said:

I agree with you for the most part, but I have to say that when Monica forced a guy with an injured back to keep working until he was on the floor in tears, well, at that point I preferred Kelli's methods. 

That series was interesting, but I didn’t like how school seemed to be a complete afterthought and the classes seemed like basic/non-advanced high school level.   Some of them were literally saying I’m majoring in cheerleading and hate school.

Then many of them are returning to a junior college for a third year instead of moving on to 4 year schools.   It just came across as a place that’s holding them back from growing up and prolonging the “cheer is all there is and I’m going to stay in 13-14th grade as long as I can” attitude.  Why w/ all their talent can’t they go cheer at a 4 year school?  Is it that they can’t get in, or are they too attached to that junior college program to move on?   Although cheer may be keeping them out of trouble now, the outlook for the future isn’t the best.  Or maybe these kids are the type that weren’t meant to go to college anyways and it’s just an extended All Star program that competes at Daytona.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

That's true.  just because something isn't posted on social media doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Yeah and if the police were engaged it would make good sense to NOT take reality show cameras to the meeting - I think nude photo hacking scandals are probably best handled w/ discretion.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

Look who’s featured this week 🙄

Quelle surprise. 🙄

3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Back to DCC...something tells me Amy is letting this get to her head big time.

Ditto.  I'm trying to skim past her PB pics.  Used to have fun sleuthing out pics for previous PB DCCs.  Zero interest this round. 

4 hours ago, kalibean said:

Still don't think Amy should have been point, though.  Even as a "shared" position.

Amy for me is the most blah, vanilla, boring point and PBC ever.  Maddie wouldn't have been my point choice but she had a lot more personality and sparkle by a long shot.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

I didn't care for the "that's cute" between her & Kashara.  I would not be at all surprised if an insider ever spills about them being closet mean girls.

Right there with you.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, kalibean said:

I don't dislike Amy one bit, and even the Pro Bowl thing doesn't bug me.  She seems very likable, is a good teacher and is probably a great teammate.  That combined with her tenure is good enough to make Pro Bowl to me, though I think Heather would have been a good choice too.

Still don't think Amy should have been point, though.  Even as a "shared" position.

Same. I like Amy and find her fun to watch but I do understand how not everyone finds her interesting and how she may have not been the best choice at point. (I would have preferred Heather there out of the more senior vets.)

I haven’t seen one shred of evidence that anything has gone to her head, either. She seems excited about stuff and to be a part of things, as she should. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, PhillyFan said:

Same. I like Amy and find her fun to watch but I do understand how not everyone finds her interesting and how she may have not been the best choice at point. (I would have preferred Heather there out of the more senior vets.)

Thanks for understanding!  None of us will ever like all the same girls at the same time.  This place has a lot of variation on personal favs and that's what keeps it interesting. 😉

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, georgia belle said:

You can spot Amy a couple of times in this video. 

It was great to see all of the talent and who was seeming to pick up choreography quickly, but there was one girl in the back with long blonde hair that seemed totally lost in multiples in that video. I couldn't tell what team she was from, but it was more than just once that she was marking or not dancing when everyone else was.

Amy looked good when I could see her.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

It was great to see all of the talent and who was seeming to pick up choreography quickly, but there was one girl in the back with long blonde hair that seemed totally lost in multiples in that video. I couldn't tell what team she was from, but it was more than just once that she was marking or not dancing when everyone else was.

I was wondering if she was the choreographer or something, the way she just stood there.  If she is a PBC, she's in trouble:/

And Amy does look good.  I think the DCC always stands out at the Pro Bowl compared to a lot of the other girls.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think the DCC always stands out at the Pro Bowl compared to a lot of the other girls.  

I think it's the uniform

1 hour ago, georgia belle said:

You can spot Amy a couple of times in this video. 

I'd like to know how they all recovered the right poms after they threw them!

13 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I am from Texas too and I don't see the harm in it. She could have posted herself in front of an apple pie and someone who is a Kat hater would have found it offensive. People need to get a backbone.  

Truth! I will say though, if she thinks we have toothless people here, she should make a trip next door to Louisiana. 😉 I kid, I kid. 

Edited by Fwcowboysfan
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

there was one girl in the back with long blonde hair that seemed totally lost in multiples in that video. I couldn't tell what team she was from, but it was more than just once that she was marking or not dancing when everyone else was.

Probably Eagles 😂

• LOL 3
7 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

That might be the Baltimore Ravens PBC. It looks like the purple of one of their poms and she is a blonde with longer hair! 

13 hours ago, ByTor said:

The Raiderettes will always and forever have my favorite uniforms, Eagles least favorite.

Back to DCC...something tells me Amy is letting this get to her head big time.

I agree 110%!  I love the Raiderettes uniforms...my least fave...the Colts dress...OMG that thing is awful.  There is nothing flattering about it at all. 

Amy...I guess I just don't see what others do.  I see someone who is a snarky blender at best, very bland and has no sparkle.  But we all have our preferences 🙂 Heather, while she may seem vanilla to many, she's beautiful and does stand out.  I would have followed the PBC story had she gone (or even Maddie), but with Amy...I have no desire.  I'll just read what's posted her 🙂  

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I think it's the uniform

I'd like to know how they all recovered the right poms after they threw them!

They probably have them marked some type of way. I’d imagine it’s the same way on their team during the season. 

• Useful 1

While I would like the DCC Pro Bowl rep to have been someone else (except for Victoria), I'm not entirely mad it's Amy.  She's a long-time vet, a good dancer (if boring and a blender at times) and is nowhere near a media risk among other things.  I'm just glad they didn't send Victoria, though I think that is one thing Kelli can't get around, the one of not sending rookies to Pro Bowl.  I wouldn't be surprised if they sent Victoria at LEAST once while she's on the squad.  I'm also glad that being the Pro Bowl selection was one thing Cassie never got to do while she was on the squad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

Again I like Amy ... showing her at the dance studio with the kids does make me feel like she is approachable.  As for sharing point with Maddie she seems humble enough that she is grateful she is there at all.  I just think there is more glam say with Heather as a Pro Bowl rep.   

As for ROTY ... I say Lily gets it.  She was awarded ABBY Bear... and seriously who would have thought Kashara would get ROTY .. weight watch during camp and wearing the wrong outfit .

I dont think its VK.... but the girl earned her spot on the team... she danced and got noticed by all the guest choreographers for the right reasons this season.... I give her 2 thumbs up after being trashed so harshly on social media and some actually having the nerve to send messages to her directly .... they need to get a life ... its one thing here where we are snarky but harmless ...... but to personally go after someone that crosses the line in my mind 🤨 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

That series was interesting, but I didn’t like how school seemed to be a complete afterthought and the classes seemed like basic/non-advanced high school level.   Some of them were literally saying I’m majoring in cheerleading and hate school.

Then many of them are returning to a junior college for a third year instead of moving on to 4 year schools.   It just came across as a place that’s holding them back from growing up and prolonging the “cheer is all there is and I’m going to stay in 13-14th grade as long as I can” attitude.  Why w/ all their talent can’t they go cheer at a 4 year school?  Is it that they can’t get in, or are they too attached to that junior college program to move on?   Although cheer may be keeping them out of trouble now, the outlook for the future isn’t the best.  Or maybe these kids are the type that weren’t meant to go to college anyways and it’s just an extended All Star program that competes at Daytona.

Unfortunately I think this applies to a lot of college sports. The sport always takes precedence and school is sidelined (no pun intended) so that the athlete can keep up with the demands of the sport. As great as sports are, it’s unbelievable the sacrifices and concessions we expect of college athletes in the name of winning. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

I agree 110%!  I love the Raiderettes uniforms...my least fave...the Colts dress...OMG that thing is awful.  There is nothing flattering about it at all. 

The Colts uniform looks like an ice skater's outfit; I liked their previous uniform.

• Love 6

I have a question that may have been answered in previous post...are all the good dancers put in group one..and so on.. so it’s left being “so so dancers” left in group 4. I guess I’m asking about rookies... 

2 minutes ago, Dcclurker said:

I have a question that may have been answered in previous post...are all the good dancers put in group one..and so on.. so it’s left being “so so dancers” left in group 4. I guess I’m asking about rookies... 

If I remember correctly, Shelley said that there are a variety of factors that goes into group placement and it's not supposedly done that way.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm also glad that being the Pro Bowl selection was one thing Cassie never got to do while she was on the squad.

She never got anything that was voted on by her fellow teammates.  Ooh, big surprise:)  That was probably the only thing they could control as far as she was concerned.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

That might be the Baltimore Ravens PBC. It looks like the purple of one of their poms and she is a blonde with longer hair! 

It was the girl from the Vikings 

2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

It was the girl from the Vikings 

I thought so at first too but there’s another picture of her and her top is different than the one standing and the Vikings gal can also be seen dancing in the clip.

Adding that it is possible the video clip included multiple days strung together so they are wearing different practice clothes. 

Edited by KatieC
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2020 at 9:12 PM, DCCFanFromTN said:

Look who’s featured this week 🙄 “Excellence over perfection?” Well honey you got neither!

Me and VK have something in common: we have the same favourite movie! 

• Love 2

I haven't been on this particular forum page before, also not entirely sure this is the place to post this. My sister and I were going through the pictures from the Week 17 Washington game (from the official dallascowboys.com website) and we noticed something weird about VK's top in the hip hop outfit. SHE IS NOT WEARING A BRA!!!!!! I don't care if you have nothing up there, you should wear a bra when being photographed as one of america's sweethearts (or whatever it is they call themselves). This is an absolute disgrace to me, not because she is the one who did it but because anyone can look at these pictures and that is not something an association as big as the Dallas Cowboys should be promoting.         ** REPOSTING: Issue with creating account**

ewlc78yzjkqzhwckddqv.jpg

e0sgqfrr2rabaig4j7fz.jpg

yns00ca9mg9l87464kz2.jpg

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

izxbqeqihrz1fjo3gxmz.jpg

6 minutes ago, meg.r said:

I haven't been on this particular forum page before, also not entirely sure this is the place to post this. My sister and I were going through the pictures from the Week 17 Washington game (from the official dallascowboys.com website) and we noticed something weird about VK's top in the hip hop outfit. SHE IS NOT WEARING A BRA!!!!!! I don't care if you have nothing up there, you should wear a bra when being photographed as one of america's sweethearts (or whatever it is they call themselves). This is an absolute disgrace to me, not because she is the one who did it but because anyone can look at these pictures and that is not something an association as big as the Dallas Cowboys should be promoting.         ** REPOSTING: Issue with creating account**

I hope you didn't buy their swimsuit calendar, if you fuzz over this... 

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, meg.r said:

ewlc78yzjkqzhwckddqv.jpg

e0sgqfrr2rabaig4j7fz.jpg

yns00ca9mg9l87464kz2.jpg

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

izxbqeqihrz1fjo3gxmz.jpg

I think her lack of wearing a bra is the least offensive thing the cheerleaders do. 

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, meg.r said:

ewlc78yzjkqzhwckddqv.jpg

e0sgqfrr2rabaig4j7fz.jpg

yns00ca9mg9l87464kz2.jpg

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

izxbqeqihrz1fjo3gxmz.jpg

Lol, I cant unsee this now...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2020 at 9:47 AM, 5678Pixie said:

DCC auditions start May 2, 2020

On 1/18/2020 at 9:52 AM, PaulM said:

Yay 🙂
And will it be televised ? season 15 ?

Seeing this today makes me feel like it will be.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, PaulM said:

I hope you didn't buy their swimsuit calendar, if you fuzz over this... 

IMO swimsuits can be an unavoidable hazard. This is completely avoidable and a choice that should not have been allowed. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Lol, I cant unsee this now...

16 minutes ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I think her lack of wearing a bra is the least offensive thing the cheerleaders do. 

28 minutes ago, meg.r said:

ewlc78yzjkqzhwckddqv.jpg

e0sgqfrr2rabaig4j7fz.jpg

yns00ca9mg9l87464kz2.jpg

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

izxbqeqihrz1fjo3gxmz.jpg

To me her not wearing a bra wouldn't necessarily be a problem but the fact you can see her nipples through her top and it makes her different to everyone, like everyone has some sort of cleavage but then there is her looking different, is the issue.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, meg.r said:

IMO swimsuits can be an unavoidable hazard. This is completely avoidable and a choice that should not have been allowed. 

When it comes to Victoria what ever she wants to do is always allowed by her mommy Kelli.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

To me her not wearing a bra wouldn't necessarily be a problem but the fact you can see her nipples through her top and it makes her different to everyone, like everyone has some sort of cleavage but then there is her looking different, is the issue.

And if there is a wardrobe malfunction, there are always photographers/fans ready to take a picture.  Always better to have suitable undergarments, no matter how uncomfortable they may be:/

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

TY for saying it, that is what I was trying to imply. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

Maybe she was hoping it would distract from that terrible "leap" she did - attempted - whatever.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, meg.r said:

ewlc78yzjkqzhwckddqv.jpg

e0sgqfrr2rabaig4j7fz.jpg

yns00ca9mg9l87464kz2.jpg

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

izxbqeqihrz1fjo3gxmz.jpg

He also doesn’t wear dance tights for auditions. I’ve always wondered why because everyone else seems to be wearing them. I assume she does wear them when in DCC uniform. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, meg.r said:

ewlc78yzjkqzhwckddqv.jpg

e0sgqfrr2rabaig4j7fz.jpg

yns00ca9mg9l87464kz2.jpg

un5pfqurvee4m6dylghw.jpg

izxbqeqihrz1fjo3gxmz.jpg

#nipplegate

• LOL 22
3 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Tina went with her, isn't that special

Can they afford that?  For both of them to fly to California so she can learn her solo.  

Forgot to say that Bridget is back on Instagram!!!

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Can they afford that?  For both of them to fly to California so she can learn her solo.  

Her brother also went.  Just shows you how much Tina wants Victoria making  the team again this year.   

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

People have said that no one here in Texas wants to  work with Victoria.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9