Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Jennv said:

I waited over a year to updaye my address the last time I moved. They didnt even ask when I moved.

Yeah, and people frequently do not register vehicles/get new licenses within the required timeframe when they move to new states. For example, in Georgia, many people just keep driving with their former state's tag and license for a long while because it is very expensive to register a car as a new resident - if there are 3 cars in the household, you could easily be looking at $5k to $6k if they're fairly new or expensive cars. If there is a discrepancy that is obvious to the DMV, they will assess a late fee, but I've never heard of them denying someone a license - they want the money! But IMO, of all the things to be concerned about, Kat keeping her NC insurance/registration while in Texas for a while is at the bottom of the list.

I am surprised that she posted that picture however. Even if she meant it in a lighthearted way, it's not a good look. Very easy to misconstrue.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Someone pls tweet that and tag DCC, Kellie and Judy! 

Someone commented on Kat's IG that it wasn't amusing.  Kat replied the post had been approved and that she represents something that is bigger and that's God's kingdom.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Kat replied the post had been approved and that she represents something that is bigger and that's God's kingdom.

What the heck does that even mean?? 🤣

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Someone commented on Kat's IG that it wasn't amusing.  Kat replied the post had been approved and that she represents something that is bigger and that's God's kingdom.

🙄 regardless of whether it was “approved” or not, it was in poor taste one way or the other. Common sense still applies, even when you’re on the world’s most famous cheerleading squad, Kat.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Is Kat's IG public? I'm having problems finding it

16 hours ago, Lunacat said:

And Tara being sent home before VK in S13. I still seethe about that one.

But, but we wouldn't understand. She wasn't giving them the right "PeRfORmanCE SiGnAlS" Yep, that's right. I'd like to say every time I hear that phrase I lose it, but I don't. Because I'm not quite sure that's an actual phrase in the English language.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lona said:

But, but we wouldn't understand. She wasn't giving them the right "PeRfORmanCE SiGnAlS" Yep, that's right. I'd like to say every time I hear that phrase I lose it, but I don't. Because I'm not quite sure that's an actual phrase in the English language.

In other words, Kelli had a lack of clarity about her performance.  There was a disconnect.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She comes off dumber than a rock.
Clearly we are interrupting her doing The Lord’s Work. 

Edited by UnicornKicksBack
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I'm not that familiar with instagram.  Can you "unpublish" your profile without deleting it?

It doesn't look like she went private. It looks like she deleted all her posts but not the profile. Weird. Maybe its just a weird glitch or something

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

She comes off dumber than a rock.
Clearly we are interrupting her doing The Lord’s Work. 

Kat’s shtick seems to be acting goofy, silly, stupid.  I don’t find it cute at all and agree she just comes off dumber than a rock.  She doesn’t represent the organization well at all. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

She deleted her Instagram. I’m not sure if she was sick of all the comments or TPTB had her take it down for content. 

I didn't think the Cheerleaders were allowed to have any "public" social media accounts but their "official" DCC twitters anyway.  I may be totally off but is Shannon Gross still a part of the Cowboys organization?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
Added something.
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

In other words, Kelli had a lack of clarity about her performance.  There was a disconnect.

Oh, yeah. I understood what Kelli was getting at. I just don't think I would've used the same words to say it.

13 minutes ago, Lona said:

Oh, yeah. I understood what Kelli was getting at. I just don't think I would've used the same words to say it.

Sorry, I was being snarky using some of Kelli’s favorite words:)  Cause goodness knows, she just can’t tell someone straight out what the problem is.

#teamtara

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sorry, I was being snarky using some of Kelli’s favorite words:)  Cause goodness knows, she just can’t tell someone straight out what the problem is.

#teamtara

Well done! I do have to admit the first time it went over my head. But now that I really examine the comment I can't stop laughing! ;)

• LOL 3
11 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Umm.  I assume it would be on her lease or her utility bills whatever.  Then she’d put the date on a form w/ the DMV aping w/ along w/ showing proof like they do w/ any other thing that requires “proof of residency“ like attending a community college, etc.   I doubt there’s a law that says someone needs to get a license “w/ in 3 months“ and then they do no verification and just take people’s word - or if they don’t verify, it’s obviously not a serious law.

Texas is nice. In Florida, you have 2 weeks after you move to change your license. And yes, it is the law. I was pulled over for forgetting to turn my lights on---it was night, I had just left CVS in the middle of the morning to get my sick kiddo medicine and I have daylight running lights so it was my taillight that was off. I had to amend where I lived because I had an out of state officer and he was very ready to write me a ticket for it until I pulled out my military ID---that exempted me from the law. 

This is fairly common and we've lived, thanks to the Army, in a few different states. 

16 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

So Kat posted this... and don't take me wrong because I like this crazy girl...but I'm just curious if some Texans may take offense at her blacking out her teeth in reference to "officially being a Texan" now? Seems to be in poor taste, in my opinion.

7DA44900-E1D1-433D-BD10-FF4FBB586E09.jpeg

This is a hard pass for me. I get what she was trying to do, but if you are THAT tone deaf in Texas, then you deserve the punishment you get. 

5 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I didn't think the Cheerleaders were allowed to have any "public" social media accounts but their "official" DCC twitters anyway.  I may be totally off but is Shannon Gross still a part of the Cowboys organization?

Most of the girls have a public social media account. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I’m really surprised she made it. Not a great dancer, definitely not smart, and kinda trashy. And I can’t believe the DCC would let her post something so incredibly tone deaf. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I’m really surprised she made it. Not a great dancer, definitely not smart, and kinda trashy. And I can’t believe the DCC would let her post something so incredibly tone deaf. 

I agree with you that Kat is not a great dancer and definitely not smart in any shape or form.

But she is beautiful, has power and projection and is outgoing. She has got the X factor.

Basically the OPPOSITE of Brennan!

Edited by Pau84
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Possibly because the DCC is kind of tone deaf too, just a thought. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

I agree. Other “diamonds in the fought” were at least good dancers or knew to keep their mouths shut.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Kat's IG is back but I can't tell if all these photos were uploaded at the same time or if,  like someone mentioned upthread, there was a glitch that made it look like everything was deleted.

https://www.instagram.com/katpurr/?hl=en

She probably was told to delete her insta stories and the pix on it.  She didn't know how and she accidentally deleted her whole Instagram.  Did you see she posted the song "Let's give them something to talk about"?  

• Love 1
16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I do not believe she was saying DCC approved the post, I think she is saying that God approves of everything she does.  lol   If Kelli keeps her on the team she better tape her mouth shut and ban her from all social media.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

I do not believe she was saying DCC approved the post, I think she is saying that God approves of everything she does.  lol   If Kelli keeps her on the team she better taped her mouth shut and ban her from all social media.  

Agreed!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, ByTor said:

She certainly is the opposite of Brennan, Brennan has class.

Great that we can agree that Brennan never would have made it based on her looks alone!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

She probably was told to delete her insta stories and the pix on it.  She didn't know how and she accidentally deleted her whole Instagram.  Did you see she posted the song "Let's give them something to talk about"?  

Didn't see that.  Coincidence or a dig at people that are commenting on this instagram stuff?

Can't type or spell today
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Didn't see that.  Coincidence or a dig at people that are commenting on this instagram stuff?

She posted it after all the comments on here, defiantly not a coincidence.  I think she liked all the attention on here even if it was negative.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Didn't see that.  Coincidence or a dig at people that are commenting on this instagram stuff.

Good point, I don't want to give her any more attention that she does not deserve. ETA: Just saw @5678Pixie's comment, totally agree!

So...I'm curious if all rookies are auditioning for a 2nd year.  This was quite possibly one of my least favorite rookie classes of all time.  The only one I care about & would like to see return is Meredith.  Despite her issues, I can't help but like her.

• Love 7

Does anyone else find it odd that Kashara isn’t at Amy’s Pro Bowl luncheon? Does anyone know if she is out of town or what’s going on? Feel bad for Amy her celebration from former Pro Bowl-ers is so small 

Edited by Amandared
Typo
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

She posted it after all the comments on here, defiantly not a coincidence.  I think she liked all the attention on here even if it was negative.  

Hmmm I wonder what her login is? 🙂I wish we could type in color here.  Would be easier to edit.

hit enter before I finished my thought
57 minutes ago, Amandared said:

Does anyone else find it odd that Kashara isn’t at Amy’s Pro Bowl luncheon? Does anyone know if she is out of town or what’s going on? Feel bad for Amy her celebration from former Pro Bowl-ers is so small 

I don't read into anything that the group was small or Kashara wasn't there.  Maybe others had plans.  Except for Shelley aren't these all the probowl !ladies Amy would had cheered with?

3 minutes ago, ABC1234567 said:

I don't read into anything that the group was small or Kashara wasn't there.  Maybe others had plans.  Except for Shelley aren't these all the probowl !ladies Amy would had cheered with?

She didn’t cheer with Justine the one in the blue dress

• Useful 1
  • Love 1