Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

Airs November 10, 2019

Matthew and Hailey 2 have a shocking announcement; McKayla and her family come face to face with Caelan and his mom; Tyra and Alex share recent developments in their relationship.

I hope Hailey 2 enjoys her 15 minutes of fame.  Because once this show stops filming, Matthew will dump her for Hailey 3 and she will be left with absolutely nothing.

I am really glad McKayla's family will be dragged into court.  I cannot imagine them following a visitation order and I hope there will be consequences for that, since the only hope these children have of not turning into selfish monsters like McKayla and her mother is the influence of Shelly.

And why is Caleen orange?   His eyebrows look waxed; did he put on a really bad foundation too? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Matthew and Hailey 2 are such brats. I can't believe the mouths on them and the treachery against Hailey 1. Then they have the nerve to complain "everyone is against us?"

Yes, you selfish twits. You don't get to insult everyone with your foul mouths with impunity. Do the deeds and pay the price. So completely immature and thoughtless. The real world is going to be a smackdown.

Yes, Auntie Anxiety, I will join you in smacking him into next week!

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Linny said:

My most fervent hope after watching this spectacle is for TLC to show Matthew's punk ass the door and not let him participate in another season of the show. It was bad enough for him to cuss out Hailey and her mom (and then he sat there staring at the floor--boy, if you're going to use those words, be man enough to hold your head up like you mean them). But bucking up against Ananda and claiming this was HIS show? Nah, dude, you're there by TLC's grace alone, and you sure as shit ain't some star worthy of the ego you tote around. The only possible good that might come out of Matthew's Unexpected involvement is that he's shown America what a scrawny loser he is and that could hopefully deter another girl from procreating with him. Two children from this dude (that he'll likely never raise) is more than enough.

One thing that struck me was the amount of anger Matthew directed at all these women. Hailey, Tanya and Ananda. Hailey thinks if she just does what he wants then he'll respect her or at least be kind to her. He won't. Hailey 2 thinks that he will never direct this kind of malice towards her. He will. 

I really believe both Matthew and Hailey are opportunistic. She wants the attention. He wants a place to lay his head. Security that he never had with his actual family. So first he's under Tanya's roof, having as much in-house puss as he can stand. No bills or responsibilities until Hailey gets pregnant and then all of a sudden it's a toxic situation he doesn't want to be in. So now he's living with Hailey 2 and she's loving all the attention, even if it's mostly negative. Matthew again has an adoring girlfriend and all the sex he wants. He's dismissed Hailey as just his disposable ex and baby mama. The baby is a non-factor, only to be touted out "for the Gram" (as the kids say). Kinsley is Tanya and Hailey's problem. He's moved on. And it'll be this great, wonderful little family until that kid comes along and needs attention. 

I'd bet anything we'll see Matthew and H2 on Youtube before long, trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame as long as they possibly can. They need the money and they thrive on drama so it's a perfect set-up for them. 

Hailey should consider herself lucky. H2 took the trash out and gave it a home. 

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

bet anything we'll see Matthew and H2 on Youtube before long, trying to extend their 15 minutes of fame as long as they possibly can. They need the money and they thrive on drama so it's a perfect set-up for them. 

Don’t forget the GoFundMe page that they’ll set up because none of their “friends” will throw a baby shower since everyone hates them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Hailey2 is so nasty.  I feel so bad for the baby she’s having just to be on this show.  Who does that?    She did everything in her power to make it happen, including betraying her best  friend and allowing that disgusting Matthew to touch her😖.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

And why is Caleen orange?   His eyebrows look waxed; did he put on a really bad foundation too? 

I noticed that too, and then I noticed that everybody had a slight yellowish cast so I went and changed televisions thinking that maybe the color was off on the tv I was watching but it was the abominable lighting on the show, and Caelyn got it the worst.  Whomever did his makeup should be fired because they made him look horrible and he's a good looking kid.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, and the 90 Day Fiancee people should take a page out of whomever organized this tell-all.  It was much better.  And all those babies at the end were absolutely adorable (and it had never occurred to me until last night that, with the exception of Timmy, all of the babies were girls).  Regardless of how well they get along, Caelyn and McKayla make beautiful babies (who look just like their daddy).

I'm glad Tyra and Alex seem to be doing well and have a chance of making it.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Shellie is actually pretty cool, as far as an ex's mom goes. She was actually nodding in agreement with McKayla a few times.  I think she genuinely does try to see McKayla's point of view on things. And all she gets is a slap in the face.

If the slap knocked that mole off, then I'd say it was worth it.  But just once, and then no more slapping.

5 hours ago, Linny said:

My most fervent hope after watching this spectacle is for TLC to show Matthew's punk ass the door and not let him participate in another season of the show.

That's what he deserves, and it will be telling to see how TLC handles it.  Maybe there is a level they won't stoop to? 

• LOL 2
26 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

That's what he deserves, and it will be telling to see how TLC handles it.  Maybe there is a level they won't stoop to? 

I think him shooting his mouth off to the host was a huge no-no.  How is this kid going to survive in the real world?  How is he going to get and keep a job?  He doesn't have a clue how to behave in any kind of society, must less a work situation.  Hailey2 better buckle up and get a good job waitressing or something because she's going to be the one supporting baby 2.0.

• Love 12
11 hours ago, kitkat343 said:

He looked like a damn Oompa Loompa. 

7 hours ago, Linny said:

My most fervent hope after watching this spectacle is for TLC to show Matthew's punk ass the door and not let him participate in another season of the show.

I think this would really best for all involved. I highly suspect H2 got pregnant to compete with H1 - not just in Matthew's life, but on the show as well. So I would love if they were never shown on TV ever again. Ooooops. 

But, also, H1 needs some serious therapy and distance from the drama. I think she would have a better chance of moving on if she weren't filming. Otherwise the focus will just stay on the drama with her ex and ex-best friend. 

3 hours ago, RoxiP said:

I'm glad Tyra and Alex seem to be doing well and have a chance of making it.

They're the only ones I have any hope for. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Linny said:

My most fervent hope after watching this spectacle is for TLC to show Matthew's punk ass the door and not let him participate in another season of the show. It was bad enough for him to cuss out Hailey and her mom (and then he sat there staring at the floor--boy, if you're going to use those words, be man enough to hold your head up like you mean them). But bucking up against Ananda and claiming this was HIS show? Nah, dude, you're there by TLC's grace alone, and you sure as shit ain't some star worthy of the ego you tote around. The only possible good that might come out of Matthew's Unexpected involvement is that he's shown America what a scrawny loser he is and that could hopefully deter another girl from procreating with him. Two children from this dude (that he'll likely never raise) is more than enough.

I think that unfortunately there is enough stupid girls around to just sleep with him because he is or was on tv. That's after their "us against the world" romance with H2 ends once the baby is born. Possibly even before as he might not be into her as much because she will be "fat".

• Love 3

I would love to hear Matthew explain how he is going to pay for 2 children when I have never heard him talk about having a job. And how is the dork planning on taking the babies anywhere? He can't exactly strap two car seats to the back of his tiny little scooter. I don't know how it is where they live, but in New York if the parents aren't married and the mother has to get medicade the father needs to pay back the birthing costs. They add it on to his child support. I don't understand who would want to have a child with him!

• Love 5

Wonder what Tyra's mom is doing about the rent now that she's having to pay an extra $250/month. But good for them to be able to stay at his grandma's house peacefully. Probably a big reason why she's able to go away to that college for cheerleading - she's now got grandma the live-in Nanny. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BravoAddict72 said:

I would love to hear Matthew explain how he is going to pay for 2 children when I have never heard him talk about having a job. And how is the dork planning on taking the babies anywhere? He can't exactly strap two car seats to the back of his tiny little scooter. I don't know how it is where they live, but in New York if the parents aren't married and the mother has to get medicade the father needs to pay back the birthing costs. They add it on to his child support. I don't understand who would want to have a child with him!

This isn't true, but it sounds good!  🙂

This explains the father's obligation in more detail.

https://www.health.ny.gov/health_care/medicaid/publications/docs/gis/08ma031.pdf

When H2 said that she didn't believe in abortion, after going on and on about NOT wanting to be pregnant, she wanted to go to college, her parents are pissed...yada, yada, yada, Ananda should have immediately asked "Do you also not believe in birth control?"  I don't understand why she wouldn't ask her that.  She was better than the host of the 90 Day Fiancee Tell-Alls, but the bar is set very low.

I thought Alex's Mom had something wrong with her eye.  During the season, she always had her hair pulled over her right eye, but during the Tell-All it looked perfectly fine.  What gives?

Edited by Honey
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Whomever did his makeup should be fired because they made him look horrible and he's a good looking kid.

I guess even the crew can take sides.  Miserable MacKayla (however it's spelled) looked very pretty.  She needs intense therapy, an education, and five years away from all social media, her mother, her children, and especially her grandparents.  They may be "nice folks," but they're the root of all evil on this show.

8 hours ago, Soup333 said:

He wants a place to lay his head.

He wants a place to lay his head...manhood...boy "thing."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm still smh at Matthew and the Haileys but haven't forgotten about McKayla. I really would like to know what it is that Caelan and his mom have lied about. They keep saying they're both liars but they never specify what exactly has been said. We've seen them intentionally keep the kids away from their father and we've seen them treat Caelan like shit when he came over and that's really all Caelan and Shelly were talking about so...where is the lie?

Kind of trips me out that McKayla was talking about how she FINALLY tried to show some emotion and then was upset and closeted herself in the nearest cubby as soon as they left the stage. What's her deal? She looked as if she was going to read something off her phone but then they never showed it.

• Love 4

Anyone feel sorry for poor Hailey2 for feeling all the hate against her?  Me either. 😂

On a serious note - that poor baby.  And that goes for all the babies that will have Matthew as a 'father'. Someone needs to take him for a vasectomy & make him be done with the baby daddying.

Great host but I would've liked a push to find out what exactly McKayla & crew are upset with Caelen about. We've never really heard that crucial information.

Also would've liked to have seen her punch Matthew in the head, but can't have everything I guess. She should've at least kicked him off the set - he can take his disrespecting mouth & ho of a baby mama with him & go home.

Felt bad for Shelly - they should've brought her out to be with the babies too at the end. She probably hasn't seen them & won't again for a long while.

• Love 13

Tyra and Alex have a shot because they both have parental support.  Very smart of Alex to Not Pay Rent as a teen.  Who can blame him? 

H2 (her actions negate the use of Haileys name) will rue the day she set her sights on Matthew.  He’s horrid and I find it riveting that she was able to completely ignore him hooking up with Hailey 6 weeks to the day after she gave birth by saying “that’s in the past!”  Really? She was outside waiting for him, yet its “all in the past”?  Good luck with THAT H2.

• Love 7

Oy vey. Just watched Part 2 and just cannot stand McKayla's grandparents and their constant putting down of Caelan. Maybe he's getting a good edit but I don't believe that. He got them a house and McKayla wanted to move back to her grandparents-- I would bet-- because she had to do real work. At the grandparents' home, she could come and go as she pleased and they did all the childcare. They are total enablers and have seriously created a monster. I have zero sympathy for them.

Alex and Tyra are a couple that I actually like. It was stupid for them to be irresponsible and not use protection but I liked when Tyra said that she could say to Alex, "I'm tired, can you change her diaper," or occupy her in some way and he did not give her grief about it. They did not seem to be faking that they actually get along. It's nice to see a young couple who are not constantly fighting.

I still don't like Rilah. She strikes me as bossy and bitchy and Anthony seems chill. 

Chloe is just blah. High and mighty know it all that she is. I have not followed any of these people off camera but did Max relapse? She said they weren't together because she wanted him to straighten up and fly right and since his rehab, I thought (hoped) he was doing okay. 

The Haileys and Matthew will never be anything other than trash. Hailey 1 looked all smug on the couch with her mother when mom was talking about the day Matthew came over to get some at six weeks. If these girls have nothing to do in life except give themselves to these lowlife, shiftless, on their way to nowhere young men, then they'll all have 10 kids by the time they're 30. 

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

The Haileys and Matthew will never be anything other than trash. Hailey 1 looked all smug on the couch with her mother when mom was talking about the day Matthew came over to get some at six weeks. If these girls have nothing to do in life except give themselves to these lowlife, shiftless, on their way to nowhere young men, then they'll all have 10 kids by the time they're 30. 

I would totally have gotten her feeling vindicated if she'd flirted with him and then thrown him out of the house without having sex with him, thus proving that he would have cheated on H2 with her.  But her mom was the one who stopped them from having sex.  H1 is really not coming off too well here ether since she'd be willing to sleep with this disgusting piece of trash if her mom hadn't stopped her.  And yes, I know she should be focusing on her daughter and her education and not on getting revenge on her trash ex boyfriend, but I would have understand if she had gotten revenge on him.  But the story she and her mom are so proud of isn't really something they need to be retelling since she comes off almost as badly as her ex and H2.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Honey said:

When H2 said that she didn't believe in abortion, after going on and on about NOT wanting to be pregnant, she wanted to go to college, her parents are pissed...yada, yada, yada, Ananda should have immediately asked "Do you also not believe in birth control?"  I don't understand why she wouldn't ask her that.  She was better than the host of the 90 Day Fiancee Tell-Alls, but the bar is set very low.

I thought Alex's Mom had something wrong with her eye.  During the season, she always had her hair pulled over her right eye, but during the Tell-All it looked perfectly fine.  What gives?

She was never going to college! It is very clear from her Instagram she barley got out of high school! She posted something about missing 90 some days of school. So i don't believe for one second she had plans of going to college and her whole life plan is ruined by this. This was her plan!

• Love 8
On 11/10/2019 at 10:29 PM, ghoulina said:

Shellie made me tear up a little. McKayla's clan can protest all they want, but we saw it on film. They always had an excuse and it was always on their terms. Shellie is actually pretty cool, as far as an ex's mom goes. She was actually nodding in agreement with McKayla a few times.  I think she genuinely does try to see McKayla's point of view on things. And all she gets is a slap in the face.

Shelly is nice.. very down to earth and knows what's going on.. The other family?  NOT SO MUCH.. what a pain in the ass those people are.. especially CINDY ( the grandmother).. I thought I didn't like Alex's mother and grandmother.. and I was right).  God bless those babies.  McKayla is culeless.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

Shelly is nice.. very down to earth and knows what's going on.. The other family?  NOT SO MUCH.. what a pain in the ass those people are.. especially CINDY ( the grandmother).. I thought I didn't like Alex's mother and grandmother.. and I was right).  God bless those babies.  McKayla is culeless.

Alex's mother always has hair hanging in her face// she could care less (jmo).. sorry to say but they are all trash.. I have NEVER met people like them.. I'm from the east coast.. and MOTHERS:  Is the only name you know:  HAYLEY??.. get some education.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Boston said:

Alex's mother always has hair hanging in her face// she could care less (jmo).. sorry to say but they are all trash.. I have NEVER met people like them.. I'm from the east coast.. and MOTHERS:  Is the only name you know:  HAYLEY??.. get some education.

I blame All My Children - these women all probably grew up watching it.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Great host but I would've liked a push to find out what exactly McKayla & crew are upset with Caelen about. We've never really heard that crucial information.

Also would've liked to have seen her punch Matthew in the head, but can't have everything I guess. She should've at least kicked him off the set - he can take his disrespecting mouth & ho of a baby mama with him & go home.

I would have enjoyed this and watched it 100 times. He was such a little bitch. "This is the show that I was on!" Honestly, I can't imagine that boy having a job with any kind of female supervisor or manager (honestly, I can't imagine him having a job period). He's cussed out Hailey's GRANDMOTHER, her mother, her and gone off on the host. Hailey must think it's just those other women he hates. Just wait, girlie. Poor Kinsley. 

6 hours ago, 7isBlue said:

AND her mama! 

The libra in me can see how Tanya thought she was doing a noble thing by taking in this near feral child who has no family support. IIRC Matthew's mom is in jail and his father isn't really in the picture? There's some sort of turmoil in his family life that lead to him staying with Hailey and her mom for a few years. What Tanya didn't seem to realize is that these are teenagers. Matthew probably had an erection 22 hours out of the day. And her daughter was in love with him. As someone else said, Hailey didn't have sex because she wanted sex. She had sex with Matthew because she wanted Matthew. Her mother shouldn't just have talked to Hailey about sex once he had moved into that "third bedroom." She should have gotten that kid on some reliable birth control STAT. Not pills or condoms or anything that the kids would have to be responsible for. An implant, an IUD, something they can't fuck up by taking chances or being "in the moment." *roll eyes* 

During the show Tanya said she felt guilt because Hailey had gotten pregnant under her roof. She forgot to add "and with my implied consent." Out of all the mothers I find her to be the most...I don't even know what word to use. Incompetent doesn't cover it. Stupid and negligent maybe? 

• Love 15
13 hours ago, configdotsys said:

The Haileys and Matthew will never be anything other than trash. Hailey 1 looked all smug on the couch with her mother when mom was talking about the day Matthew came over to get some at six weeks.

That wasn't smugness, it was pure stupidity. It should have been pure shame.

• Love 6

Hold the bus...so, Tyra said during the Matthew and H2 pregnancy "reveal," "She don't even take care of the kid she already has!" OMG. How OLD is this girl? 17? 18? And she's already had ONE KID and another on the way with another loser?! Man, she really must be thirsty for those short-term TLC paychecks of $300 (or whatever it is) per episode.  

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hold the bus...so, Tyra said during the Matthew and H2 pregnancy "reveal," "She don't even take care of the kid she already has!" OMG. How OLD is this girl? 17? 18? And she's already had ONE KID and another on the way with another loser?! Man, she really must be thirsty for those short-term TLC paychecks of $300 (or whatever it is) per episode.  

Why would Tyra be saying anything about Matthew and H2?  

22 hours ago, ava111 said:

I think that unfortunately there is enough stupid girls around to just sleep with him because he is or was on tv. That's after their "us against the world" romance with H2 ends once the baby is born. Possibly even before as he might not be into her as much because she will be "fat".

Oh, but dontcha know?  Matthew thinks a baby bump is cute, and even cuter when the girl in question has a cute face.  Source:  Matthew, at the beginning of the season.  Excuse me while I regurgitate my lunch.

I gotta say, Hailey's mom done fucked up twice--first, by bringing her daughter into the world under suspicious circumstances that sounded a lot like cheating, so nice example there, and secondly, by bringing a nonbiological male that was your daughter's boyfriend at the time (something I didn't realize until last night).  I don't wonder why she got pregnant; I wonder why she didn't get pregnant sooner.

Soooo, Matthew, what happened to you and Hailey Two and your cute-ass family leaving after you finished your segment?  Why did you come back and sit on the couch with Hailey One and your baby, with Hailey's "bitch" mom sitting behind you, with the "bitch" host?  Needed the paycheck, did ya, buddy boy?  But that's funny, because I thought you said you made this show possible for them.  So who needs whom?

Holy God, what the fuck is up with the leaning forward and the shaking that's bordering on convulsing through two entire segments?  Matthew, don't ever play poker.  Can you imagine what kind of hellish lexistence it would be to try to put on a brave face, and your body betrays you as a coward each and every time?  Max, congratulations, you look like Dr. Huxtable compared to this one.

• Love 6