Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Tell All Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hold the bus...so, Tyra said during the Matthew and H2 pregnancy "reveal," "She don't even take care of the kid she already has!" OMG. How OLD is this girl? 17? 18? And she's already had ONE KID and another on the way with another loser?! Man, she really must be thirsty for those short-term TLC paychecks of $300 (or whatever it is) per episode.  

I think Tyra said "he", as in Matthew. Meaning he doesn't take care of his baby with H1, why would he have another one with H2? 

I am pretty sure H2 doesn't have another kid. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Tyra said "he", as in Matthew. Meaning he doesn't take care of his baby with H1, why would he have another one with H2? 

I am pretty sure H2 doesn't have another kid. 

That was my recollection also but I thought maybe I missed something.  Thanks.

• Love 2
On 11/11/2019 at 2:15 PM, ghoulina said:

He looked like a damn Oompa Loompa. 

He was positively radioactive. WTF??

20 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I really would like to know what it is that Caelan and his mom have lied about. They keep saying they're both liars but they never specify what exactly has been said.

Right. Why is this major part of the storyline so nebulous? I'm inferring he wasn't around much when they dating/living together. He blames work and McKayla thinks it was partying (and cheating)? And when he was home, he just wanted to chill and not help w/ Timmy? Id that all there was to it? 

17 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I still don't like Rilah. She strikes me as bossy and bitchy and Anthony seems chill. 

Anthony just seems really dumb and exasperating. And Rilah is always annoyed w/ him.

Anyone else think Anthony looks more like Rosa and Rilah looks more like Rebecca?

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hold the bus...so, Tyra said during the Matthew and H2 pregnancy "reveal," "She don't even take care of the kid she already has!" 

I think she said, "the kid HE already has." (Kinsley)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, WahooLAH99 said:

She was never going to college! It is very clear from her Instagram she barley got out of high school! She posted something about missing 90 some days of school. So i don't believe for one second she had plans of going to college and her whole life plan is ruined by this. This was her plan!

Right? Go to college? Hahahahahahahahaha. 

Loved her choice of outfit, with a little hint at the Boob Tattoo That Started It All. Looks like she and McKayla both shopped Walmart's Young Skank collection. Those outfits were tragic. 

6 hours ago, Boston said:

Shelly is nice.. very down to earth and knows what's going on.. The other family?  NOT SO MUCH.. what a pain in the ass those people are.. especially CINDY ( the grandmother).. I thought I didn't like Alex's mother and grandmother.. and I was right).  God bless those babies.  McKayla is culeless.

Shelly was absolutely right, and you could see it on all the dumb stupid faces on McKayla's useless, enabling family. Shannon went in loaded for bear, ready to make it a Springer episode, but kudos to the host, who shut that down with a quickness. Tim still has a chip on his shoulder, I see. Who exactly is he mad at? I'm guessing Caelen, since he can't be mad at princess McKayla. 

5 hours ago, Soup333 said:

I would have enjoyed this and watched it 100 times. He was such a little bitch. "This is the show that I was on!" Honestly, I can't imagine that boy having a job with any kind of female supervisor or manager (honestly, I can't imagine him having a job period). He's cussed out Hailey's GRANDMOTHER, her mother, her and gone off on the host. Hailey must think it's just those other women he hates. Just wait, girlie. Poor Kinsley. 

My eyes practically rolled out of my head during his charming exchange with Ananda. who does this cud chewing, pencil necked, mumbling dumdum think he is? I was just joking last week when I said that he was the prince of Shitville or whatever crap burg these bitches are from, but his ill gotten and (hopefully!) fleeting fame appears to have gone to his otherwise empty head. Jesus Christ Matthew. You and Hailey 2 are not Bogie and Bacall. Slow your fucking roll. You'll be stacking cans at Walmart soon enough. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18
7 hours ago, WahooLAH99 said:

She was never going to college! It is very clear from her Instagram she barley got out of high school! She posted something about missing 90 some days of school. So i don't believe for one second she had plans of going to college and her whole life plan is ruined by this. This was her plan!

So Hailey 2 is out of high school? I saw a pic of her on Instagram with balloons in the shape of 18. Is she older than Matthew? Does Matthew go to school, have a job, or a car?

I agree with others here that Hailey 2 got pregnant on purpose (Tanya said 3 months after they got together) to perhaps land a spot on the show. I think she found out that H1 and Matthew were selected for the show (they mentioned it on their YouTube channel) and inserted herself into H1’s life. Kinda reminds me of the movies Single White Female and All About Eve.

I, too would like to know what Caelen has or hasn’t done to warrant the wrath of family McKayla. Grandpa Tim seemed to be very angry, but why?

And Shannon, shut up— you’re not helping.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, Adiba said:

So Hailey 2 is out of high school? I saw a pic of her on Instagram with balloons in the shape of 18. Is she older than Matthew? Does Matthew go to school, have a job, or a car?

I agree with others here that Hailey 2 got pregnant on purpose (Tanya said 3 months after they got together) to perhaps land a spot on the show. I think she found out that H1 and Matthew were selected for the show (they mentioned it on their YouTube channel) and inserted herself into H1’s life. Kinda reminds me of the movies Single White Female and All About Eve.

I, too would like to know what Caelen has or hasn’t done to warrant the wrath of family McKayla. Grandpa Tim seemed to be very angry, but why?

And Shannon, shut up— you’re not helping.

I think Hailey 2 is older - I heard 19 but I could be wrong.

Never forget Matthew's cool scooter!

Why is Shannon even on there?  She doesn't deserve anything, like them or not Tim and Cindy stepped up to raise McKayla and her brother while Shannon apparently only procreates.

Spoiler

I read on another site (Starcasm) that Caelen was partying on some harder stuff but nothing was ever substantiated.  He did get awfully skinny from season 1 to season 2.

Edited by RoxiP
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 11/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, configdotsys said:

Oy vey. Just watched Part 2 and just cannot stand McKayla's grandparents and their constant putting down of Caelan. Maybe he's getting a good edit but I don't believe that. He got them a house and McKayla wanted to move back to her grandparents-- I would bet-- because she had to do real work. At the grandparents' home, she could come and go as she pleased and they did all the childcare. They are total enablers and have seriously created a monster. I have zero sympathy for them.

Alex and Tyra are a couple that I actually like. It was stupid for them to be irresponsible and not use protection but I liked when Tyra said that she could say to Alex, "I'm tired, can you change her diaper," or occupy her in some way and he did not give her grief about it. They did not seem to be faking that they actually get along. It's nice to see a young couple who are not constantly fighting.

I still don't like Rilah. She strikes me as bossy and bitchy and Anthony seems chill. 

Chloe is just blah. High and mighty know it all that she is. I have not followed any of these people off camera but did Max relapse? She said they weren't together because she wanted him to straighten up and fly right and since his rehab, I thought (hoped) he was doing okay. 

The Haileys and Matthew will never be anything other than trash. Hailey 1 looked all smug on the couch with her mother when mom was talking about the day Matthew came over to get some at six weeks. If these girls have nothing to do in life except give themselves to these lowlife, shiftless, on their way to nowhere young men, then they'll all have 10 kids by the time they're 30. 

the grandmother, Cyndie, is the worst..where does this show find the dumbest, clueless people?   and if Matthew is the best these girls can get (at 14-26 ugh).. there is seriously something in the water there.. it just makes my mind blow up

Just now, Boston said:

the grandmother, Cyndie, is the worst..where does this show find the dumbest, clueless people?   and if Matthew is the best these girls can get (at 14-26 ugh).. there is seriously something in the water there.. it just makes my mind blow up

I meant 14-16

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Go to college? Hahahahahahahahaha. 

Loved her choice of outfit, with a little hint at the Boob Tattoo That Started It All. Looks like she and McKayla both shopped Walmart's Young Skank collection. Those outfits were tragic. 

Shelly was absolutely right, and you could see it on all the dumb stupid faces on McKayla's useless, enabling family. Shannon went in loaded for bear, ready to make it a Springer episode, but kudos to the host, who shut that down with a quickness. Tim still has a chip on his shoulder, I see. Who exactly is he mad at? I'm guessing Caelen, since he can't be mad at princess McKayla. 

My eyes practically rolled out of my head during his charming exchange with Ananda. who does this cud chewing, pencil necked, mumbling dumdum think he is? I was just joking last week when I said that he was the prince of Shitville or whatever crap burg these bitches are from, but his ill gotten and (hopefully!) fleeting fame appears to have gone to his otherwise empty head. Jesus Christ Matthew. You and Hailey 2 are not Bogie and Bacall. Slow your fucking roll. You'll be stacking cans at Walmart soon enough. 

Matthew thinks he's KING SHIT.. he is the ugliest (sorry and i'm not for calling people out for their looks).. and Non-educated, walking with his dick.. and these girls are not better.. HAVE YOU PEOPLE NEVER HEARD OF CONDOMS?.. ay yay yay,

• Love 7
On 11/12/2019 at 7:55 AM, Boston said:

Alex's mother always has hair hanging in her face// she could care less (jmo).. sorry to say but they are all trash.. I have NEVER met people like them.. I'm from the east coast.. and MOTHERS:  Is the only name you know:  HAYLEY??.. get some education.

I don't think having a name be popular among a cohort is a sign of lack of education.  When I was in junior high, in my group of friends (with educated parents), there were three girls named Lisa.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I don't think having a name be popular among a cohort is a sign of lack of education.  When I was in junior high, in my group of friends (with educated parents), there were three girls named Lisa.

I didn't mean their names had to do with their situation..  just saying that most of those people (on the show) are uneducated.. jmo

On 11/12/2019 at 11:25 AM, Giant Misfit said:

Hold the bus...so, Tyra said during the Matthew and H2 pregnancy "reveal," "She don't even take care of the kid she already has!" OMG. How OLD is this girl? 17? 18? And she's already had ONE KID and another on the way with another loser?! Man, she really must be thirsty for those short-term TLC paychecks of $300 (or whatever it is) per episode.  

I heard her to say "he," meaning Matthew isn't doing anything for Kinsley. Either way though, whoever is expecting baby #2 isn't going to do any better with the new one than the existing one. 

• Love 2

Finally finished watching. Chloe wins the line of the reunion for saying something along the lines of "When Matthew walks away from H2 and her baby just like he did H1" and everyone agreeing with her while Matthew slouched in his chair denying it would. He'll be gone before baby #2 is 6 months old or sooner.

I can't figure out where Matthew got the idea that he's the manliest man to ever man. From what we've been told, his mom has never been part of his life because she's in prison (the armchair psychologist in me says this is why he seems to hate adult females and treat them like shit). His father has substance abuse problems (he said he was in rehab.....again) when asked why he wouldn't be around when the baby was born and he had to depend on his teenage girlfriend's mom in order to have a place to sleep. I've been around teenage boys who grew up in similar situations and they've all been quiet and reserved. I guess having two stupid teenage girls fighting for his attention makes him think he's George Clooney or something.

Gee, McKayla and Co, this was your big chance to tell us why Caelen and Shelly aren't fit to be around the kids and you couldn't come up with anything. Just went backstage and bitched about 'all the lies' they were telling. Are we to believe Shelly was lying when she said her granddaughter was 7 months old and she didn't even know what size of clothing she's in? Or, that Caelen was lying when he said he wasn't allowed to come over to see HIS kids? Right after they showed footage of exactly that happening? McKayla locking herself in that room cracked me up. She knew her "Don't talk to me!!" line wouldn't work with Ananda, so she had to run away, then turn on the tears for attention from Grandpa. Why was Shannon there? She added nothing except blubbering about 'all the lies' while backstage. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Why was Shannon there? She added nothing except blubbering about 'all the lies' while backstage. 

There was no way in hell Shannon was going to miss this. Fly to NYC? Spend the day in the studio, getting her hair and makeup done? Shannon the shit stirrer was ready to go full metal Springer but Ananda shut that down. Since she couldn't get all trashtastic she didn't know what to do with herself. And where were her kids?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

There was no way in hell Shannon was going to miss this. Fly to NYC? Spend the day in the studio, getting her hair and makeup done?

I haven't watched enough "Unexpected" early episodes to have a good picture in my mind of Shannon...but "made up" for this tell all lets me know what McKayla just might look like in a few years.  I saw McKayla in Shannon for the first time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 11/12/2019 at 2:49 PM, Adiba said:

Grandpa Tim seemed to be very angry, but why?

My extremely unprofessional*diagnosis:  Alcohol-related dementia is a form of dementia related to the excessive drinking of alcohol. This affects memory, learning, behavior, and other mental functions.

*But I experienced it having to help a long-estranged ex-husband.

• Useful 5
On 11/12/2019 at 1:23 PM, BallisticNikki said:
On 11/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, configdotsys said:

Anthony just seems really dumb and exasperating. And Rilah is always annoyed w/ him.

His home life (mother) may be the explanation.   If his mother was always ticked off and annoyed with him/someone, that's what has become the norm for him.

• Useful 1