Type keyword(s) to search

Robert and Anny: Uber Stupid

• Start Topic

I suspect that her due date is listed on her baby registry as August 30 for privacy and filming reasons, and the hashtag from her original post says #37weeks. She looks like she is dropping already, and if the heat in Florida is anything like it has been in my neck of the woods, she has got to be miserable.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Christina said:

I suspect that her due date is listed on her baby registry as August 30 for privacy and filming reasons, and the hashtag from her original post says #37weeks. She looks like she is dropping already, and if the heat in Florida is anything like it has been in my neck of the woods, she has got to be miserable.

Ahhh... she's Dominicana, she is used to it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, mmal said:

Just in case anyone forgot why this thread's sub-title is what it is, this COVID-19 meme that Robert posted should serve as a reminder.

The winner of the comments section is this gem:

"I'm not taking advice on masks from a guy who apparently doesn't understand how a condom works!!"

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Christina said:

^^^^^

hahahahahahaha

I literally spewed my tea when I read that comment.    Bwahahahahahahaha.

seriously what is it with this show finding all these "patriots" like Robert and whats his face up in Barabou, WI?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

I literally spewed my tea when I read that comment.    Bwahahahahahahaha.

seriously what is it with this show finding all these "patriots" like Robert and whats his face up in Barabou, WI?

They are the same ones who can’t find anyone local.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I wonder if the baby was named after Anny’s late mother. Brenda is kind of a mature name for a baby born in this century. Not as old as Eleanor though.

That's what I'm wondering but I prefer Eleanor to Brenda.

I usually like these people much less after seeing social media posts, I like Anny a lot more now. She seems like a nice person who just wants to care for Bryson and her new baby. Coming to a new country and taking on responsibility for a child that, by blood, is not hers while trying to adjust herself says a lot.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Christina said:

Bryson is NOT changing poopy diapers. Well, maybe if he gets gloves:

I think Bryson is the most charming and adorable kid I've ever seen across these franchises.  I even thought he was adorable taking Robert's hat at the airport when Annie arrived.  I hope he never loses that sparkle in his eyes.  ❤️ 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

On reddit someone posted a screenshot of Anny's instagram. Their young son, 7 months old, has passed away. :( 

I saw that on yahoo. My sincere condolences to the family.