Type keyword(s) to search

Gretchen & Slade & their BS

• Start Topic

On 11/17/2018 at 8:39 PM, chenoa333 said:

Thankfully there are no calories in tackiness or I'd have gained 100 pounds looking at those pics.

That’s one thing that begrudgingly fascinates me still about Gretchen and Slade: together they are both just such a disgusting duo of tackyassed kitsch. From his sleazy radio DJ/comedian gigs, to her gaudy styling and makeup/popstar dreams, they’re just so hilariously try-hard and gauche...and such famewhorey bullshitters to boot. Their thirst is so real and palpable. 

Her tacky townhouse videos still make me guffaw—-it’s every bit as hideously basic bitch-styled in there as it always was, which makes me think they’re not really as high falutin’ as they desperately try to pretend they are to their far richer buddies(how they managed to befriend some of those folks in their circle is beyond me)...maybe her deceased ex bought it for her?

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

That’s one thing that begrudgingly fascinates me still about Gretchen and Slade: together they are both just such a disgusting duo of tackyassed kitsch. From his sleazy radio DJ/comedian gigs, to her gaudy styling and makeup/popstar dreams, they’re just so hilariously try-hard and gauche...and such famewhorey bullshitters to boot. Their thirst is so real and palpable. 

Her tacky townhouse videos still make me guffaw—-it’s every bit as hideously basic bitch-styled in there as it always was, which makes me think they’re not really as high falutin’ as they desperately try to pretend they are to their far richer buddies(how they managed to befriend some of those folks in their circle is beyond me)...maybe her deceased ex bought it for her?

They remind me of an older version of that couple from The Hills was it?  Spencer and whats-her-name.  They were professional self-promoters, with no other visible means of support.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

They remind me of an older version of that couple from The Hills was it?  Spencer and whats-her-name.  They were professional self-promoters, with no other visible means of support.

YES, Speidi!!(Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montague)

That’s such a brilliant comparison, @SuprSuprElevated. They’re definitely the OG version of Spencer & Heidi, right down to the mutual desperation to appear on random reality shows and the pathetic little press releases. Spencer essentially crashed “The Hills” to woo Heidi and all the girls on there hated him a’la Slade; Heidi used to want to be a popstar/has an obsession with unnecessary plastic surgery/facial fillers a’la Gretchen. Both pairs were essentially booted from their respective shows because the rest of the cast couldn’t stand their fake asses anymore. Although Speidi had the lavish onscreen wedding that I’m sure Gretchen & Slade still covet and Heidi just had their first baby within this past year, so Speidi are definitely winning at the famewhore couples game so far.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 6
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:18 PM, chenoa333 said:

I think RHOC premiered in 2006 so Gretchen could have showed up in 2008.  

Sorry for the loss of your mom Ubiquitous.

Thanks! I cannot believe it's been ten years!

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:26 AM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Those are masked body doubles, right? They look kinda normal,ompared to the pics posted here. 

• Love 1

She announced pretty early. I learned the hard way not to announce until you're safely out of the first trimester. Especially at her age. 

Oh well. I hope she has the resources to raise this kid; we all know that Slade is useless.

• Love 10

Apparently, they can’t afford to get married now that she’s pregnant because they spent so much money on IVF. First question: Where did they get all of the money they spent on IVF? Second question: How much does it cost to go to the court house and get married before you have a baby? Third question: Why is it so damned hard to get married before your baby is born?

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Apparently, they can’t afford to get married now that she’s pregnant because they spent so much money on IVF. First question: Where did they get all of the money they spent on IVF? Second question: How much does it cost to go to the court house and get married before you have a baby? Third question: Why is it so damned hard to get married before your baby is born?

Fourth question : Who gives a flying fuck?

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

So they can't afford the $50 or whatever it takes to file a marriage certificate in their state?  Seriously, getting married does not require a princess gown, 34 matching attendants in godawful dresses, and some cold chicken by a random caterer.  People are so ridiculous about weddings!!  If you truly want to be married, it's very affordable.  Now, if all you want is a spectacle, well get out your wallet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

“Gretchen and Slade: Suntheen Old, Suntheen New, Suntheen In Debt Borrowed, Suntheen Blew”

Lol!  I’ll take the unpopular seat and say I think Gretchen will be a good mother.  She saw the path the Curtin girls were going down and genuinely tried to help.  

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Lol!  I’ll take the unpopular seat and say I think Gretchen will be a good mother.  She saw the path the Curtin girls were going down and genuinely tried to help.  

I respectfully disagree. I think Gretchen is so self-centered (and so is that awful man) that she will not be willing to put her child above her looks, hair, makeup, Botox, plastic surgery, exercise and admiration from her husband. Oh, wait. They never got married, did they? This is a disaster waiting to happen and the victim will be this very unfortunate child. 

• Love 7
On 12/21/2018 at 11:17 PM, Mu Shu said:

I hope you're right about her being a good parent.  On the subject of the Curtin girls, I'm not so convinced she was genuine in her offer to help.  To me, that reeked of storyline fodder.

• Love 7

ON 12/17/2018 AT 6:20 PM,  GAM2 SAID: 

Fourth question : Who gives a flying fuck?

Uh, their failure to get married tells me that they are broke.  This way, one or the other of the Terrible Two could declare bankruptcy over say, medical debt, and the other could keep all of his--er, HER, assets. And say she has no assets, she and her spawn are eligible for Medicaid. Wouldn't be surprised if they already collect food stamps (in California, your eligible income level can be higher than most states).

• Love 5

Gretchen isn’t broke or on food stamps.  She makes a decent living off Instagram alone.  I’m pretty sure Jeff left her an income as well.    Slades ass is broke.  

I’ll never get what she sees in him.  She could have pulled a much better guy, but she’s sticking with him.   

• Love 8
5 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I dunno ... Southern California isn't kind to aging blondes desperate for children.  

Lauri got a wallet, and she was in her late forties.  But she came across as fairly mature by Housewife standards.  You’re probably right, Gretchen seems to base her worth on her looks.  But I still think she has a decent enough personality and enough financial independence to get a much better guy.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Can’t these two climb back in each other’s asshole and leave us decent people be?

I truly hope so. 

I stil think the reason they haven’t gotten married is because they are still under the delusion that Bravo or another outlet will actually pay for us to witness this union

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I truly hope so. 

I stil think the reason they haven’t gotten married is because they are still under the delusion that Bravo or another outlet will actually pay for us to witness this union

Let's remember we're talking about Bravo here.  I don't think it's that much of a stretch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 12/27/2018 at 7:43 PM, Mu Shu said:

But I still think she has a decent enough personality and enough financial independence to get a much better guy.

Agree so hard on this!! Even though I find her thirsty/tacky AF(her extremely immobile Botox face creeps me out so much), Gretchen is still a beautiful blonde with a rockin bod and a bubbly, fun personality; she has always ran with an upscale circle of varied folks too, so it’s not like she was hard up for good husband material. She could’ve hooked up with another nice rich old guy like Jeff and been living large.

So how she ended up wasting her best years by hanging her hat on such a gross, dorky deadbeat dad like Slade Slimey is beyond me. She must really, genuinely love that loser.

• Love 10

Pretty sure Gretchen isn't marrying Slade because then she legally assumes his debt. Which is totally smart of her! But I wish she would simply own it rather than pretending it's for other reasons. No shame in protecting yourself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 1/8/2019 at 2:18 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Pretty sure Gretchen isn't marrying Slade because then she legally assumes his debt. Which is totally smart of her! But I wish she would simply own it rather than pretending it's for other reasons. No shame in protecting yourself.

Wow, Gretch & Slade are still so knee-deep in their bullshit!  I feel like I need hip-boots to wade thru the crap that always seems to come outta their traps.  They haven't changed.  This was how they were when they were booted off OC & they're still exactly the same way.  Always flinging out the bullshit.  Pretty sure there's a valid reason for their constant bullshit.  They BOTH have a shit-ton to hide.  Maybe that's a big part of why they still stay together -- they keep each other's deeply-held dark secrets.

• Love 6
On 1/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Agree so hard on this!! Even though I find her thirsty/tacky AF(her extremely immobile Botox face creeps me out so much), Gretchen is still a beautiful blonde with a rockin bod and a bubbly, fun personality; she has always ran with an upscale circle of varied folks too, so it’s not like she was hard up for good husband material. She could’ve hooked up with another nice rich old guy like Jeff and been living large.

So how she ended up wasting her best years by hanging her hat on such a gross, dorky deadbeat dad like Slade Slimey is beyond me. She must really, genuinely love that loser.

Jo is having the last laugh.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

EWW!! That guy reminds me of an ugly cocker spaniel. Please don't tell me that's his wife?! How does she get excited to have sex with it? 

That is not his wife, they are costars on the show Shameless.  He plays her father on the show.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

He's married to Felicity Huffman of Desperate Housewives fame

william-macy-435-1.jpg?w=435&w=450&c=sc&

Wow.....maybe he has a 10 inch personality? (I'm just being sarcastic- for all of the Mr. Huffman fans out there)

• Love 3
On 2/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, Sew Sumi said:

Is Gretchen still knocked up? Being her, I'm shocked that there hasn't been a barrage of baby bump pics. 

She is 15 weeks along.  Yes I creeped her Instagram again.  She really knows how to put an ensemble together. 

• Love 4
On 2/3/2019 at 11:44 AM, Sew Sumi said:

Is Gretchen still knocked up? Being her, I'm shocked that there hasn't been a barrage of baby bump pics. 

People magazine (December 2018) featured G&S on their page of "celebrities" who have either recently married, divorced, died OR expecting a baby.  Slade looked greasy as usual and Gretchen looked trashy. I guess this really isn't news. 

My guess is these 2 will split up at some point in time after the baby arrives. Gretchen will become the baby's center of attention (and love) so Gretchen will no longer need Slade. She knows he isn't going to pay child support and he's just a grifter. A younger version of Vicki's ex..... Brooks.

I think the baby will be ok with just Gretchen. And yes, I feel so wrong saying that, but I really hope I'm right.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

So Gretchen is pregnant? Great another child for Slade to half ass parenting. 

I think Gretchen is due in June/July. I'm sure Slade Slimey will make sure the world knows when it happens.

• Love 2