Type keyword(s) to search

Gretchen & Slade & their BS

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Very accurate synopsis of Lauri and her selfishness. 

LOL she’s a total self centered bitch. Any woman that chooses a man over her children is a total POS imo. 

Side note: I forgot that this was Gretchens thread Id sit here and trash talk her all day if I had the time...

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Breaking News:  Gretchen's baby just hopped on Slade's bicycle and rode over to 7-11 and purchased some lottery tickets.  Then after her nap she discovered a cure for cancer.

And then Vicki gave her a "Kill All Cancer" bracelet (but only after getting her contact info as a future life insurance lead).

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • LOL 12

This sounds crazy, but I think many of the housewives are pretty smart.  They have to be to navigate shows like these.  They need to figure out what, when, where, and how at every turn in order to stay relevant and entertaining, and they have to do it on their own for the most part.

I think we are seeing some of this play out with the kids.  Tamra's 2nd son, Sonja's daughter, and Kyle's girls. 

I wouldn't have put Gretchen in this mix, but you never know what's behind the ditzy facade.

I think I read that contestants on reality shows like Survivor have to get IQ tests.  I'm not sure why other than making sure they can keep up.  Maybe there is a bar for the housewives as well.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I think I read that contestants on reality shows like Survivor have to get IQ tests.  I'm not sure why other than making sure they can keep up.  Maybe there is a bar for the housewives as well.

I totally agree they have to have a certain level of intelligence or wiliness to navigate the terrain.

I think there are many bars for housewives - they spend a lot of time at them 😜

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Jextella said:

They need to figure out what, when, where, and how at every turn in order to stay relevant and entertaining,

Unfortunately, Gretchen, has not figured out any of it. 

And in Gretchen speak it's "...at every thurn in order to sthay relephanth." 

(Sorry, I couldn't NOT do that!) 😄

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I totally agree they have to have a certain level of intelligence or wiliness to navigate the terrain.

I think there are many bars for housewives - they spend a lot of time at them 😜

I would agree with the bolded but then there is Lynn (OC). I’d love for her to spell IQ test! 

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Did you master in “Gretchen speak”? That was beyond ON POINT! 😂 

2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Never change Gretchen!  I got a huge laugh at your expense. Damn, she really did have a baby with Slade, huh!? She needs her head checked.

And meanwhile I thought Laurie was the biggest gold digger on the franchise, but Slade wins that title hands down. He suckered that bitch into sharing Jeff’s money and her little bravo check with him for the next 18yrs. 

• Love 8
On 10/19/2019 at 7:44 PM, chenoa333 said:

I'll believe Gretchen if the baby says "grifter".

I’ll believe her is the kid asks if she went to BassLake!!!???? Or if she questions Gretchen’s God Right to force feed her mushed peas. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 10/22/2019 at 8:00 PM, chenoa333 said:

We're still talking about her.  That's *somthing*.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, NewGranny said:

Has anyone heard anything else about Gretchen losing her house?  I haven't seen anything lately.

I heard that baby Skylar is negotiating a forbearance agreement so that Mommy can keep the house.  That kid's really suntheen!!

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
On 10/24/2019 at 6:55 AM, NewGranny said:

Has anyone heard anything else about Gretchen losing her house?  I haven't seen anything lately.

I haven't read anything new on that situation. G&S lived in a small condo (or maybe it's a house) in Costa Mesa and unless they bought something bigger/better over the years, they are still in that small condo/house that we saw them in while she was still on RHOC. 

I wonder if she still has her two dogs. You know people sometimes get rid of their pets when a human baby arrives. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Jo De la Rosa was on Jeff Lewis Live radio show today and said that the engagement ring that Slade gave her (and claimed was $150,000.00) was fake. Slade told her off camera that it was a placeholder and they will work towards a real ring.

image.png.3157327baf3e1953a642f956351c90ec.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Gretchen’s entire Instagram is paid ads. How can she not have enough money to keep up on her mortgage? Anyway, she does a really good job with her photos and usually puts together a great looking ensemble, but the Facetune is too much.  She’s still young enough to not need filters. 

Baby will have great hair if nothing else. 

• Love 3
On 11/24/2019 at 4:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

Baby looks like Slade. Her hair won't save her. 

I have to admit that Slade has aged well. He was super dorky looking when he was younger , but I think he’s really good looking now.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I have to admit that Slade has aged well. He was super dorky looking when he was younger , but I think he’s really good looking now.  

Slade reminds me of David Beador. They both have the "I look like a hot homeless man" vibe going on. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 9/19/2019 at 7:34 AM, Mu Shu said:

Exactly. Lauri’s greatest talent is being a wife. She keeps the household running smoothly, drives the kids to and fro, and is probably an asset when dealing with clients and other important people socially. She’s actually pretty low drama and very composed. She keeps herself fit, but I’d advise laying off the fillers and Botox a bit.

Lauri runs the home, George is the wallet who brings home the bacon. I think they’re really well suited. 

I’m still shocked Gretchen is poorer than me. I don’t even have a job yet. 

I also think Lauri dedicated herself to being a trophy wife with a focus other gold diggers would envy. Girl knows how to keep her eye on the prize and not get distracted. If you kid is troublesome you wash your hands of him. If your friends are obnoxious you distance yourself. If your tacky reality show makes your new man nervous or shows HIS kids in a bad light you quit. You dress, talk, and think only in ways that please your man. You’re never unpleasant or dramatic. Lauri has only ever wanted to be taken care of and once she locked it down I doubt she would give it up for anything. I’d be really surprised if she engages in any drunken/cheating/dramatic/overspending antics you might see in lesser gold diggers. She should teach a class.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Gretchen,Slade and their baby were on The Doctors today. No mention by anyone of the baby's alleged intelligence and speaking words at 6 months old.

I can't stand these 2 fame mooching whores, but they do appear very happy together as a trio. Other than that...phuck Gretchen and Slade.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Why am I not surprised by the fact that Slade Smiley is in the CBD biz??? What a tool.

And why is it not surprising they are trying to dupe their customers? 

Those pink baby bow head bands ain't cheap!

And yes, Slade is "a tool"...a hoe to be exact.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 9
On 2/13/2020 at 6:55 PM, chenoa333 said:

Why is their baby wearing mittens on her hands?

Probably to prevent scratching (my 3 month old is constantly scratching his face, despite me constantly cutting his nails). But, they can at least take them off for pictures, especially bc these look like socks on her hands 😂 

At this point, why wait this long to get married? They’ve been “engaged” how many years & now have a baby? Go to the courthouse & get it done. Plan a huge party for a milestone anniversary then if still saving up money.

• Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Regarding the house.

At least Gretchen admitted that the Bravo paycheck was a huge source of income for them, and once that ended times got tough.

Other than that, these two are still batshit crazy attention whores.

ETA: Looks like Slade washed the grease out of his hair.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

ETA: Looks like Slade washed the grease out of his hair.

Maybe there wasn't any room in their post-Bravo paycheck budget for his hair care products?

• LOL 6
(edited)
16 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Maybe there wasn't any room in their post-Bravo paycheck budget for his hair care products?

Doesn't Gretchen Christina Beaute sell hair care products? 

There's always Crisco oil when the Bravo checks stop. Lol.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Skylar appears to be holding a cup of coffee and Gretchen's looks like it came from that ep of the little rascals in which a m***** hid from the cops by disguising itself as a baby. 🤣

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

Skylar appears to be holding a cup of coffee and Gretchen's looks like it came from that ep of the little rascals in which a m***** hid from the cops by disguising itself as a baby. 🤣

OMG 🤣

• LOL 2