Type keyword(s) to search

Gretchen & Slade & their BS

• Start Topic

On 4/13/2018 at 8:45 PM, SCS said:

I have no idea if IVF hormones can do that -- it certainly didn't occur to the 2 women I know who had IVF (they were incredibly weepy, tho, during the process, which I could  see happening with Gretchley) -- but I am reminded of Tori Spelling claiming her boobs were the result of wearing a VS WonderBra. 

tori-spelling.jpg

LOL.

VS WonderBra sales must have plummeted when Tori said that.  Her nipples are NOT high enough....they're more like belly buttons. I just can't stop staring at this freak.  How does Tori look at herself and say "Damn I look good"?  Yeah rich bitch...do you come with paperwork that says " some assembly is required"?  

• Love 4

Maybe if Tori stopped popping out kids right and left she could afford a boob job from a real board certified plastic surgeon. 

I’m thinking Gretchen should just go after Tom Girardi. That would make great tv. 

So, all this shit they do their faces actually ages them. I'm not sure if they can see it once they keep renovating. Remember how much better Cortney Cox looked after she stop getting those unnatural fillers? She looks much more youthful to me. 

There is no way I would procreate with a man who shirked his responsibility to his children.  When I started dating after my divorce that was one of the questions asked. Do you have children, do you pay child support and are you an ongoing part of their lives?  

Edited by Kiss my mutt
My iPad is the debil, Bobby Boucher.
  • Love 11
On 4/27/2018 at 5:57 AM, chenoa333 said:

.  How does Tori look at herself and say "Damn I look good"?  Yeah rich bitch...do you come with paperwork that says " some assembly is required"?  

Heh, she appears to have shifted from stuffing her boobs to stuffing her face, resulting in a look not unlike Mrs. Potato Head. Why, Toridorable, why?

Topic? Let us pray Slade gets his house in order before spawning another little life.

tori-spelling-at-28th-annual-a-time-for-

vs

http://the-secret-world-of-the-animated-characters.wikia.com/wiki/Mrs._Potato_head?file=Картофка.jpeg

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, SCS said:

Heh, she appears to have shifted from stuffing her boobs to stuffing her face, resulting in a look not unlike Mrs. Potato Head. Why, Toridorable, why?

Topic? Let us pray Slade gets his house in order before spawning another little life.

vs

http://the-secret-world-of-the-animated-characters.wikia.com/wiki/Mrs._Potato_head?file=Картофка.jpeg

I'm going to read the link to the article you posted but right now I can't stop staring at the clown face. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm going to read the link to the article you posted but right now I can't stop staring at the clown face. 

LOL it's just an image of Mrs P Head -- I couldn't get the image to embed, which would have been much more effective!

• Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, SCS said:

vs

Is this a real un shopped photo?  It’s like they mushed up Gwen Stefani, Bea Arthur, and Jay Leno’s chin.

Tori stop it.  You look like you’re vacationing on Easter Island, and the other tourists think you’re one of the moai.  

Look how sigoggled  her left boob is.  What the fuck. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Is this a real un shopped photo?  It’s like they mushed up Gwen Stefani, Bea Arthur, and Jay Leno’s chin.

Tori stop it.  You look like you’re vacationing on Easter Island, and the other tourists think you’re one of the moai.  

Look how sigoggled  her left boob is.  What the fuck. 

Unfortunately, based on the many other images avail I think the over-stuffed mug is real. There was a time when Jacqueline/NJ sported this same over-plugged mug but I don't know if this is still the case as I quit Jersey awhile ago.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, what is the tea on Gretchen's finances? Does she live off the life insurance policy from Jeff?

It's never been clear, PM2. At the reunion post-Jeff death she said something to the effect of "He left me enough to live in for 1 year", which, in HWs parlance, could mean anything. I've wondered if, in addition to an insurance payout, he might have left her some rental properties, which, in CA, would deliver a healthy income.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

So, what is the tea on Gretchen's finances? Does she live off the life insurance policy from Jeff?

She’s probably making a living on Instagram.  She has over 600k followers, and does sponsored shit.  Add her personal appearances, whatever she grubs from her GC line, and she’s making enough to live comfortably in her little townhouse. 

Having Slade dewormed and deloused every now and again probably doesn’t set her back too much.  I’ve always thought she had a trust, too.  Either way, she’s doing well enough.  

• Love 4

I was just watching an old episode of Hell's Kitchen (season 11 Episode 8) and who is featured as guests in the dining room? Yes, you got it: Gretchen and Slade. I will forevermore, view Gordon Ramsey as desperate. Most mortal souls have NO idea who G&S might be. Gordon usually has dining guests that are well known athletes, actors, producers, fashion icons. But maybe this time the show was over budget so they couldn't afford anyone better? SO low class Chef Ramsey! HAND ME YOUR JACKET! LOL.

• Love 7
(edited)
38 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I was just watching an old episode of Hell's Kitchen (season 11 Episode 8) and who is featured as guests in the dining room? Yes, you got it: Gretchen and Slade. I will forevermore, view Gordon Ramsey as desperate. Most mortal souls have NO idea who G&S might be. Gordon usually has dining guests that are well known athletes, actors, producers, fashion icons. But maybe this time the show was over budget so they couldn't afford anyone better? SO low class Chef Ramsey! HAND ME YOUR JACKET! LOL.

Not for nuthin', but I don't imagine that Gordon himself lines up the guests for the dinner.  He likely gets production notes with pronunciation cues 15 minutes before taping begins.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Not for nuthin', but I don't imagine that Gordon himself lines up the guests for the dinner.  He likely gets production notes with pronunciation cues 15 minutes before taping begins.

I'm sure Chef Ramsey is still hanging his head in shame over THOSE 2 losers being diners in Hell's Kitchen! Lol. G&S wouldn't know a perfect prime rib from Alpo dog food. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Slade & Gretch probably were thrilled -- an on-camera gig and free eats.

• Love 9

I missed it (proof there is a god) today's episode of The Doctors with Gretchen and Slade titled "should gretchen rossi accept husband's destructive hobby?" 

I don't know why Slade is being referred to as Gretchen's husband. Maybe I missed something. And I have no idea what Slade's destructive hobby might be other than consistent unemployment. Did anyone see this episode and possibly enlighten me?  

• Love 3
On 7/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, heatherchandler said:

Who are these freakish looking people claiming to be Gretchen and Slade???  Seriously is this surgery or facetune??

523D8906-288E-4D54-A669-DFEE48F8F7DD.jpeg

It’s actually Slade’s “look” that is creeping me out the most.

Slade has what I call " white folks lips". The lips get very thin as one gets older. But this usually doesn't occur until the age of 60 on up. Slade is probably only 50-ISH! And what the fuck did Gretchen do to her face? She's only in her 30's? She's morphing into Adrienne Maloof territory.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 7
On 7/17/2018 at 9:51 AM, heatherchandler said:

Who are these freakish looking people claiming to be Gretchen and Slade???  Seriously is this surgery or facetune??

Don't get me started on Gretchen's selfies. The compliments she receives from her "fans" about how wonderful and flawless her skin is are comical. Seriously, people can't tell this is photoshopped or, at the very least, heavily filtered. And we all know how weathered Slade's face is. I saw an unfiltered photo of her recently on another site and you see how she really looks, sun damage and all and it's a far cry from what's shown above.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I want to know what Slades destructive hobby is.  Posting stupid comments on LinkedIn to kill any chances of becoming employed?   

I missed the entire episode so I have no idea what Slade's "destructive hobby" might be. It's all hogwash. That much I know, all to bring attention to these 2 fame whores. They're poor folk by OC California standards. So am I but I don't pretend to be anything than what I am. Slade and Gretchen keep trying (to no avail) to be relevant, cool, bouigois...whatever it takes to bring in the money. But they don't matter to anyone anymore. So Buh Bye losers!

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, FamilyVan said:

I am watching some of the older season episodes that have been on lately.  What's funny about Gretchen is she has never changed her look.  She came on the show, what, in 2010? 2011?  Fast forward to today, she dresses the same, wears her hair exactly the same, same makeup, same jewelry, same lipstick color, same pageant gown dresses.  It's not very current or in style.  Her face looks different because she has aged and tried to correct this with plastic surgery.  The pageant look, rhinestone hair clip on one side, it's so dated. 

I thought Gretchen's first appeared on the show around 2008, because that's the year Mom died from cancer and I remember that's when Jeff died.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I thought Gretchen's first appeared on the show around 2008, because that's the year Mom died from cancer and I remember that's when Jeff died.

I think RHOC premiered in 2006 so Gretchen could have showed up in 2008.  

Sorry for the loss of your mom Ubiquitous.

• Love 4

So did these crazy kids get married and forget to invite us? In the vid below (from Bravo re the show "Face the Truth", Slade refers to Gretch as "my wife" around the 26-sec mark. Hmmm.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/home-design/gretchen-rossi-hates-slade-smiley-man-shed

However, in this Starcasm interview, Gretch is twee when asked if they've tied the knot; Slade says no.

https://starcasm.net/photos-is-gretchen-rossi-married-see-her-new-rings-read-her-response-plus-a-baby-update/

O it's all so confusing.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, SCS said:

So did these crazy kids get married and forget to invite us? In the vid below (from Bravo re the show "Face the Truth", Slade refers to Gretch as "my wife" around the 26-sec mark. Hmmm.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/home-design/gretchen-rossi-hates-slade-smiley-man-shed

However, in this Starcasm interview, Gretch is twee when asked if they've tied the knot; Slade says no.

https://starcasCm.net/photos-is-gretchen-rossi-married-see-her-new-rings-read-her-response-plus-a-baby-update/

O it's all so confusing.

Can't believe anything either of them say. Both are so parched, will say anything to see themselves in the press.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7

What the hell is wrong with these two?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/personal-space/gretchen-rossi-slade-smiley-twins

He has the grossest looking dirty beard face. My goodness. So ugly.

There is a blind item out today that claims he is driving on a suspended driver's licence.

How can she even be attracted to that greasy beard faced thing?

gretchen-slade-closeup.jpg.e4d49ed06bfcd61fc201e41170a7dea5.jpg

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

What the hell is wrong with these two?

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/personal-space/gretchen-rossi-slade-smiley-twins

He has the grossest looking dirty beard face. My goodness. So ugly.

There is a blind item out today that claims he is driving on a suspended driver's licence.

How can she even be attracted to that greasy beard faced thing?

gretchen-slade-closeup.jpg.e4d49ed06bfcd61fc201e41170a7dea5.jpg

I think hobo Slade is hot!  I also sort of have a thing for Jim Bellini.

dont Judge me.  They both have teeth.

• Love 7
On 7/17/2018 at 6:51 AM, heatherchandler said:

Is this Gretchen Rossi or a mannequin?

• Love 9
On 10/4/2018 at 6:11 PM, chenoa333 said:

Slade has what I call " white folks lips". The lips get very thin as one gets older. But this usually doesn't occur until the age of 60 on up. Slade is probably only 50-ISH! And what the fuck did Gretchen do to her face? She's only in her 30's? She's morphing into Adrienne Maloof territory.

She’ll be 40 in a few days. But still.. yeah. Her face is bordering on horrifying now. She used to be beautiful.

5 hours ago, la patineuse said:

Is this Gretchen Rossi or a mannequin?

Both? 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 6
On 10/27/2018 at 4:14 AM, Duke2801 said:

She’ll be 40 in a few days. But still.. yeah. Her face is bordering on horrifying now. She used to be beautiful.

Both? 

I was just commenting on the Tamra thread how I think Gretchen has the best figure I’ve seen.  She’s never had that elegant, sculpted face like Tamra, but she used to be cute with those electric blue eyes.  Why she would want her hair and face like that is beyond me.  

She does have great style.  Even when she wears suntheen not great, she pulls it off.

i do hope her IVF takes.  She really wants a child, and I think she’ll be a good mother.

slade?  He’s kept himself in poverty probably to keep his ill son on Medi Cal.  He may be making a sacrifice, and isn’t the awful guy we think he is.  It’s a complicated situation.

damnit, I want them back!

• Love 4

Funniest thing about that article?  Trying to convince us that Slade is "44."  LOL.  Sure Jan.  

This cannot be true at all.

When Slade first started on the show, he said that Jo was 12 years his junior.  She is 39 now, born in 1979.  

If you google Slade's age is says he was born in 1973?  No way.

If you google Jo and Slade on the first season it says she was 24 and he was 36. When it filmed was 2005.  He's get to be 50!

• Love 8

Yup, RHOC started filming in 2005 & Slade says on camera several times that he's 36.  So that would make him now 49 or 50.  Also, both Gretchen & Slade mentioned many, many, many times that he's 10 years older than her.  So why is she NOT lying about her age, but Slade is going to such lengths to lie about his age?  Both such ridiculous people.

• Love 7

Gretchen & Slade were made for reality TV.  But they both clearly have a shit-ton to hide -- that's why they bullshit as much as they do.  And their constant bullshit is why they'll never be asked back.  Kinda too bad.  Yeah, her bullshit was maddening, but she's got a fun style.  I think she'd be great on the show again.  Well, she certainly would be easy to snark on -- er, for other than her IVF stuff.

There's got to be a reason they never married.  I bet it has everything to do with Slade's son & they (understandably) can't talk about it -- so they bullshit away.  Honestly, I have no patience for their bullshit.  And their now melting faces skeeve me out.

As far as the dough she got from Jeff?  I bet it was enough to last her the rest of her life.  So this is yet another thing she can't publicly discuss, AND surely the main reason she can't marry Slade.  Ah, Gretchen & Slade & their secrets (along with their bullshit) . . . 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Creepy and tacky like they always are.

Uh, one more time.....how do they afford this nonsense?

They are perennially trying to peddle their relationship/lifestyle for sale for some TV show.

It's an extremely good question.  How do these 2 afford to live without steady employment?  I mean, c'mon, Gretchie-poo's er, "business" has always seemed to me like a joke.  I think the answer comes down to whatever Jeff left her in his will.  Gretchie has NEVER given a straight answer publicly about that & she'll surely keep that secret to her grave.

2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Maybe I'm too picky but should that birthday cake have read "Happy 50th Birthday Slade"? instead of Happy Birthday 50th Slade?

Actually, it shoulda read -- Happy 50th, you sleazy deadbeat wormy greaseball creep!  But Slade isn't worth the effort of any kinda cake big enough to fit that.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Maybe I'm too picky but should that birthday cake have read "Happy 50th Birthday Slade"? instead of Happy Birthday 50th Slade?

Or suntheen.  Who gave them the god right to put that on a cake. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Or suntheen.  Who gave them the god right to put that on a cake. 

Suntheen?  Ha!  Sniff, for a brief moment I almost missed Gretchie.  But it was brief & it passed quick -- kinda like gas (and Slade).

• Love 7

I couldn't muster up the interest to read the "article", but I scrolled through the photos...what the hell was the jar/vase filled with money?  I saw 20s in there.  Were they taking donations to help defray the cost of this over-the-top madness?  Jesus.

Also, the cake was beautiful (yeah, the 50th and Birthday were awkwardly placed), but can you image everyone's teeth if they actually ate it?  Dark frosting is not compatible with overly bleached chompers.  These two will always find a way (calling the press to make sure they're in attendance) to self-promote, but to what end?  How are they monetizing this stuff?  Does DM et al pay for the opportunity to photograph and write about these events?  Inquiring minds...

• Love 4
On 11/16/2018 at 10:26 AM, Happy Camper said:

That and the poster, "Mr. Slade will see you now." Isn't Slade his first name? I wonder if the party planner's first language is English?  Not being mean but sometimes English grammer can be tricky unless it was Gretchen's doing then I understand, lol.

Her curtains oops, I mean dress was created by the same designer that did MJ's wedding dress?

I want to learn how to live well without any visible means of support, yes that is my goal!

4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

if they actually ate it? 

Oh, silly @SuprSuprElevated, nobody ate that cake, it's way too high in calories and besides it was probably fake!

What ever happened to that whole IVF thing she was doing?  

• Love 3