Type keyword(s) to search

S28.E07: Halloween Night

• Start Topic

In this case, I don't mind Bobby pimping up Lauren, as long as he also tells them not to vote for Spicer. Lauren's a pretty decent dancer and it wouldn't be a travesty if she won, even though I'm not crazy about Gleb.

That said, I want James to win.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 4

Part of the problem with the current version of the show (Spicer aside) is that the remaining pros are not stand-outs like Mark and Derek were.  Each week I would be excited to see what new creative and original routines they would come up with.  Now that they are gone, the other pros are competent but not overly interesting.  The show has been on so long that now we pretty much see the same thing over and over.

Add to that, so many of the celebrities are unknown to many of us, and are not that interesting.  The last celeb I remember who was exciting was Hinch, who started out not as a dancer and traveled all the way to amazing.  Others may have been good, and even won, but I can't even remember who they were.

Perhaps the show has been on long enough.  Perhaps last season's outcome and this season's controversy will help put it over that edge.

Agree with this. I've long thought that about the pros, there is nobody that really stands out. And the "stars" they cast get more and more obscure every year.

I don't think this season will actually kill the show, the ratings are about steady with last season. But I do think they need to limit it to once a year, and they need to get some of the more popular pros like Derek and Mark back, no matter how much money it takes. Then really try to get some bigger "stars" to compete, even if it means paying them. 

And, of course, avoiding the casting of politically polarizing "celebs."

• Love 7
2 hours ago, crowceilidh said:

Is there seduction in "Wicked Game"?  Is there (slightly metaphorical) seduction/rape by a stranger in Little Red Riding Hood?  Yes.  Doesn't seem that far off to me - I've seen far worse disconnects. (Snakes dancing the Time Warp, anyone?)

Omg. Honestly, I thought Kel did fine in his jive -- not same score as James fine, of course -- because I judge the style here on a sliding scale (always trying to set Alfonso/Paige/Jordan aside), but I couldn't discern anything more than "better than par" because I was so distracted by the concept. If there are copyright issues with the Rocky Horror concept do...time travel or literally anything that would make more sense than dancing cage snakes. 

Edited by lavenderblue
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

Agree with this. I've long thought that about the pros, there is nobody that really stands out. And the "stars" they cast get more and more obscure every year.

I don't think this season will actually kill the show, the ratings are about steady with last season. But I do think they need to limit it to once a year, and they need to get some of the more popular pros like Derek and Mark back, no matter how much money it takes. Then really try to get some bigger "stars" to compete, even if it means paying them. 

And, of course, avoiding the casting of politically polarizing "celebs."

I've said the same about the pros. She wasn't my favorite, but when she danced I couldn't take my eyes off Karina. Maks, when he liked his partner and threw himself into it, was also impossible to keep your eyes off. Tony, Anna, Edyta, even Louis -- just on a different level than these current pros, who really don't do much for me.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Toonces464 said:

I've said the same about the pros. She wasn't my favorite, but when she danced I couldn't take my eyes off Karina. Maks, when he liked his partner and threw himself into it, was also impossible to keep your eyes off. Tony, Anna, Edyta, even Louis -- just on a different level than these current pros, who really don't do much for me.

Karina was the best.  Also agree about Maks.  Louis had the best hips.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Toonces464 said:

True. I liked Cheryl as well. But even though they were annoying, I don't think anyone could top Derek and Julianne Hough in choregraphy. They were amazing.

• Love 5

Many people have said they did not see the bobble James and Emma had in their Viennese Waltz. When I first watched the dance, something didn't look quite right just before the lift when James swung Emma around. I played it back right away to see if I was "seeing" something that didn't really happen. After watching a second time, I confirmed my initial thoughts. Something was amiss and it was a bit of a stumble by James which turned into a wobbly lift when he swung Emma around. Actually, I honestly don't think Emma's feet were supposed to come off the ground but because of the unsteadiness, Emma's feet were clearly above the dance floor.

What was said by one of the judges was that the mishap they had turned into a lift. I can't play it back because I've already deleted the show on my DVR. But that is pretty much what I recall being said.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, luvthepros said:

Many people have said they did not see the bobble James and Emma had in their Viennese Waltz. When I first watched the dance, something didn't look quite right just before the lift when James swung Emma around. I played it back right away to see if I was "seeing" something that didn't really happen. After watching a second time, I confirmed my initial thoughts. Something was amiss and it was a bit of a stumble by James which turned into a wobbly lift when he swung Emma around. Actually, I honestly don't think Emma's feet were supposed to come off the ground but because of the unsteadiness, Emma's feet were clearly above the dance floor.

What was said by one of the judges was that the mishap they had turned into a lift. I can't play it back because I've already deleted the show on my DVR. But that is pretty much what I recall being said.

Now that you say that, I do remember that I saw a lift in their dance.  When I first saw it, I remember thinking CAI is going to call out the lift.  Then she or one of the other judges did mention that the mishap caused the lift.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Toonces464 said:

Karina, Louis, Mark and Derek  and Julianne all had training from Shirley Ballas (Mark's Mom). There's your answer right there.

Edited by luvthepros
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, MsTree said:

As far as the judging is concerned, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and ask a stupid question:

Why does the public need to vote at all? IOW, why can't the show just rely on judge's scores?

It can't be because they think they'll lose an audience, because we have several competition shows that do NOT require public voting. One that immediately comes to mind is Survivor. This show has been on the air for almost 20 years without ANY public voting, and yet it's still a favorite of many. Another new favorite is the Masked Singer. No public voting, and yet it's still popular, drawing a very large audience including children.

So, ABC...do us all a favor and DROP the stupid voting. As it is, the west coast can't participate, so why even bother? Give me one good reason. And when you do, remember Survivor and the Masked Singer (among several others) and make it a damn good reason!!😡

I think if the show have started off that way then it would be fine but it will be hard to just alienate the viewers vote alltogether now. What the show needs to do is either have the judges scores weigh more heavy like im talking 75 or 80% or the bottom two need to be lowest score givers and then America can decide. I just think public voting needs to be limited as much as possibe.

• Love 3
On 10/28/2019 at 7:16 PM, scenicbyway said:

It’s all political, the President is actually tweeting for people for vote for the good Christian.

I know a lot of good Christians that would be upset that he was using a oujia board in that haunted house bit.

the first week spicer tweeted that the judges low scored him because of his religious republican right leaning stuff so some politician tweeted back that everyone needed to show up hollyweird by voting for spicer....so... that is what the "right" is doing.......plus trump has been encouraging the republicans to vote for spicer and they  are of course following his orders

Edited by sue450
added sentence
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, spanana said:

Survivor is a very different type of reality competition and it's one watched for the backstabbing and game play whereas DWTS is supposed to be a feel good show.  Not all competitive reality shows appeal to the same audiences.  To me that is like comparing Big Brother to DWTS.

As for the Masked Singer, I'll care about that structure when it lasts more than a couple of seasons.  To me that is an example of a reality show that will be a flash in the pan that probably won't be on more than 5 seasons or so.  It has a very limited shelf life.

The Voice is a "feel good" show too, and you don't see any public voting until the very end...all of which have been chosen by judges alone to move forward in the competition.

Whether or not the Masked Singer has a limited shelf life remains to be seen. And if DWTS continues as is, it's shelf life might be shorter than the MS at the rate they're going. Either way, it'll be over, so why not try no public voting? You never know what can save a show 😉

Edited by MsTree
spelling
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, spanana said:

Survivor is a very different type of reality competition and it's one watched for the backstabbing and game play whereas DWTS is supposed to be a feel good show.  Not all competitive reality shows appeal to the same audiences.  To me that is like comparing Big Brother to DWTS.

As for the Masked Singer, I'll care about that structure when it lasts more than a couple of seasons.  To me that is an example of a reality show that will be a flash in the pan that probably won't be on more than 5 seasons or so.  It has a very limited shelf life.

I can see that show not lasting very long at all, and it will only have a few seasons.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

The Voice is a "feel good" show too, and you don't see any public voting until the very end...all of which have been chosen by judges alone to move forward in the competition.

Whether or not the Masked Singer has a limited shelf life remains to be seen. And if DWTS continues as is, it's shelf life might be shorter than the MS at the rate they're going. Either way, it'll be over, so why not try no public voting? You never know what can save a show 😉

But DWTS is not The Voice.  The public has come to know it as a voting show so if you want to kill it in five seconds all you need to do is take away the public's vested interest.  Also I'd add with no public voting, the winner will even be more obvious each season from the very beginning if the judges are deciding who is the best dancer.

And the Masked Singer to me is kind of irrelevant cause it's already showing signs of ratings decline in S2 and it's such a novelty thing.

Plus I think for me, I just don't think it's necessary.  I think all DWTS needs to do is change the formula of votes versus judges scores and give much more weight to the judges score, while also still retaining voting.  Half the audience probably won't even realize that the way the show is weighted has changed.  I thought that is what they were going to do this season.

I also think some version of not voting for the first few weeks could work too, because at least then the judges could get rid of the totally awful people first.   But it can't last most of the season.  Like maybe the first 2-3 weeks.

• Love 7
On 10/28/2019 at 10:00 PM, MikaelaArsenault said:

Why is Sean Spicer even still in this?

The worst thing this time was he was the last saved, so it really looked like he was going to be in the B2. That was a letdown. I'm okay with Karamo going but Spicy needs to see the door pronto!!

On 10/28/2019 at 10:09 PM, ams1001 said:

I loved James's dance (I also missed whatever slip they were talking about).

Kate looked great in that red dress.

Sorry to see Karamo go; he's not the best dancer but he's fun. And I liked his pajamas.

I feel like they announced Sean safe last just to get our hopes up and then dash them among the graves that he and his dance rose out of. 

I feel like they announced Sean safe last just to get our hopes up and then dash them among the graves that he and his dance rose out of- I agree with this 100%!!!!

On 10/28/2019 at 10:11 PM, Annber03 said:

I was sitting here thinking, "If Kate goes tonight I'm gonna be a bit scared to go in this discussion thread..." :p. She's so popular here , rightly so, so I was bracing for a potential riot. 

I'm so happy she was saved too, it made Spicy still being there a little bit easier to deal with, even though I want him to go home like yesterday!

• Love 6

Can I just say that I don't like idea of weighting the judges' vote more than the public vote? Viewers may not notice at first, but may be annoyed when they find out. Enough to stop voting...and stop watching, imho. I suspect general viewers want the show to "fix" the voting system, but not by reducing their voting power.

Which brings part 2 (or 3?) of my offhand analysis regarding the voting system. I posted in the Top 9 thread some thoughts about how the new voting system may intend to contain out-sized voting blocks rather than stop them cold. At the end of last season, I defended undecided vote splitting as a tool against out-sized voting blocks. Bottom line: More votes in the vote pool dilutes out-sized blocks. (Caveat: Decided voters should exclusively back their favorite.)

What's been lost in discussions this season is that the new voting system empowers individual voters by allowing them to vote 10 times per couple per method. You no longer have to prioritize which couples to support. You can equally, maximally support as many as you like. This was mentioned during the first episode, and I texted 10 votes for each of my favorite couples (Kate, James, Mary) for the fist several weeks from one phone line. Discussion on other forums indicates that the online voting also allows 10 votes per couple per account per single login. The past two weeks, I have texted 10 votes for each celebrity not backed by an out-sized voting block (namely, Kate, James, Kel, Ally, Karamo) from each of two phone lines. (This particular season, I'm feeling very anti-out-sized-pre-decided-to-vote-our-rep-sight-unseen voting block-ish. But that's me.)

I had forgotten about this aspect of the voting system--even while using it--because it's been glossed over during the show. And that's too bad, because this change significantly increases the potential power of any one voter. i.e. Instead of having to choose among James, Kate, Kel, Ally to split 10 text votes per phone line, I can vote 10 times for each of them, and throw 40 votes into the total vote pool. Anyone voting against just one voting block can throw in 60 votes per phone line. Meanwhile, the preset voting blocks are still limited to 10 votes per phone line. The same goes for online voting, which sounds even easier to quickly magnify your voting power. The implication should be clear. For mountain and pacific time viewers uncomfortable with blind voting for routines they haven't seen, perhaps blind voting to counter out-sized voting blocks is more palatable?

I firmly believe that this change was intentional by TPTB, to offset the loss of votes resulting from fewer viewers. That is hasn't been better explained could be because 1) they're ok with some degree of controversy and shocking eliminations before explaining it, 2) they figure fans will eventually catch on, 3) they implemented the change on the advice of their analytics/numbers people who told them it could offset large voting blocks, but they themselves don't understand the hows and whys enough to effectively implement it. Doesn't matter why this change in voting hasn't been fully explained, so long as fans start feeling empowered enough to exploit it.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, spanana said:

I also think some version of not voting for the first few weeks could work too, because at least then the judges could get rid of the totally awful people first.   But it can't last most of the season.  Like maybe the first 2-3 weeks.

I could get on board with this. That way at least the remaining dancers will be enjoyable to watch...and probably garner more votes than the current way.

12 minutes ago, RomanKat said:

Can I just say that I don't like idea of weighting the judges' vote more than the public vote? Viewers may not notice at first, but may be annoyed when they find out. Enough to stop voting...and stop watching, imho.

To stop watching a show that you (the public) enjoy just because you (the public) don't have a say in it sounds very childish. IOW, should all of us who live on the west coast stop watching because we can't vote? Or should we just stomp our feet and throw ourselves on the floor in raging tantrum just because we can't vote??

• Love 2
On 10/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, thesupremediva1 said:

Spicer is hardly the worst contestant to outlast better contestants. This happens every year. It's not Sean's fault and I think it's sad that we expect him to hate himself for what the voting public decides. Lindsey should choreograph to the best of her abilities as that's her job. Karamo wasn't that great and neither was Sailor. When we reach a situation where a Charlie White is eliminated to keep  Candace Bure around, call me. We are NOT there yet and I think he'll pull a Grocer Joe-type exit, hanging around until it's true winning-level talent that remains (so Katie and Lauren might go before him, and I don't mind). 

Respectfully, I have to disagree. Sean wants to be there until the end and he’s clearly working on getting votes instead of rehearsing!

He’s been campaigning for votes via social media and other platforms where “his peeps” will read/hear about him and take action. Accompanied with polarizing statements and interviews meant to rile up his supporters as well as providing breakdowns of voting times for all of the time zones in the country, he is working overtime hard to make sure he continues to stay each week. He also admitted on air a few weeks ago (on DWTS!) that his wife texts everyone to remind them to vote. Speaking of voting, he has also included “Don’t wait for me to dance. Make sure you get your votes in as soon as the show goes live” as part of his DWTS campaign. 

HE is the one who is playing a major role in the downfall of this show by making it so divisive. He talks about the journey, blah blah blah, with Tom or Erin and then he is talking out of the other side of his mouth, telling anyone who will listen that he is being punished by Hollywood because he’s a Christian. I don’t expect him to hate himself because of the votes he gets, especially because he’s thrilled about it. 

I agree that folks like Sailor and Karamo weren’t great, but Sean has been out of sync with the music since the first note of “Spice Up Your Life” played during the season premiere. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, MsTree said:

To stop watching a show that you (the public) enjoy just because you (the public) don't have a say in it sounds very childish. IOW, should all of us who live on the west coast stop watching because we can't vote? Or should we just stomp our feet and throw ourselves on the floor in raging tantrum just because we can't vote??

The discussion was about weighting the judges' scores 75%-80%, which would dramatically decrease the power of the public vote. Personally, I would still watch (and vote), but I can understand Bachelor Nation or Bones Country or other fanbases deciding it's not worth watching anymore, with the judges now having out-sized power. With the new voting system, the public vote is still worth 50%, but individual voters have more individual power.

Edited by RomanKat

I understand what you're saying, esp. re: Bones Country. I just feel that when people stop watching a show (for whatever reason), they're really not diehard fans to begin with, like we are. Bottom line, let's just hope it doesn't come to that...and the producers come up with something that we ALL can enjoy.

I don't see a page up for the next episode yet so I'll share this here as a spoiler. It seems the producers are up to even more shenanigans.

Spoiler

Apparently, Monday is dance-off week but James has the highest overall scores in the competition so far, so they decided he is exempt from the dance-off and will only perform one dance. What I don't understand is that it says the winner of each dance-off gets two points added to their score. Does this mean that James isn't going to have the opportunity to win extra points? I don't understand how this is going to work.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dwts-james-van-der-beek-125900224.html

• Love 1

I have not seen Tom exhibit one iota of disdain for Sean during this season.  He has been doing this for too long and is too much of a professional to do that.  But the point that he made when the cast was announced is well taken.  From what is apparent, Sean Spicer's presence has mired the show more deeply into politics than previous celebs with political histories.  Maybe the suits at ABC think that this is a good ratings ploy but for some of us who have stuck with the show since day one, it just looks like another indication that the pool of legit "celeb" is drier than ever and that the show is getting closer to going off the rails.  Sometimes I wish that PTB would remember that first word in the show's title is "Dancing", not gimmickry.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, RomanKat said:

I firmly believe that this change was intentional by TPTB, to offset the loss of votes resulting from fewer viewers. That is hasn't been better explained could be because 1) they're ok with some degree of controversy and shocking eliminations before explaining it, 2) they figure fans will eventually catch on, 3) they implemented the change on the advice of their analytics/numbers people who told them it could offset large voting blocks, but they themselves don't understand the hows and whys enough to effectively implement it. Doesn't matter why this change in voting hasn't been fully explained, so long as fans start feeling empowered enough to exploit it.

DWTS, at its core, is a feel good entertainment show. It's not particularly feel good to advertise that they've given the voters the option to vote specific dancers out, even if that's what happened this year. Maybe they're  just hoping people will catch on...

37 minutes ago, Jsage said:

I don't see a page up for the next episode yet so I'll share this here as a spoiler. It seems the producers are up to even more shenanigans.

Hide contents

Apparently, Monday is dance-off week but James has the highest overall scores in the competition so far, so they decided he is exempt from the dance-off and will only perform one dance. What I don't understand is that it says the winner of each dance-off gets two points added to their score. Does this mean that James isn't going to have the opportunity to win extra points? I don't understand how this is going to work.

I think he gets the 2 points by default

• Love 1
2 hours ago, snow said:

DWTS, at its core, is a feel good entertainment show. It's not particularly feel good to advertise that they've given the voters the option to vote specific dancers out, even if that's what happened this year. Maybe they're  just hoping people will catch on...

That's a good point, but clarifying that it's now easier for fans to support multiple favorites without needing to split their votes would be congruent with "feel good". 

I outlined possible implications of the voting change above, but got sloppy by failing to distinguish that the main purpose of the change imho is simply to increase the total number of votes cast.  My concern is that the show hasn't effectively conveyed that fans can now vote 10 times per favorite couple(s) per account/line per voting method.  Having written that out, I'll add a 4th possible reason why they haven't:  It's not easy to explain succinctly, and a fuller explanation gets confusing.  They're probably hoping fans catch on and start voting more.

Edited by RomanKat
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, cali1981 said:

... Sometimes I wish that PTB would remember that first word in the show's title is "Dancing", not gimmickry.

And I wish they'd remember the last word - "Stars". Spicer isn't a star IMO. He's more like a black hole, dance-wise. Reminds me of my drunken uncles (and aunts, come to think of it) at weddings.

Basically, I watch for enjoyment - and to see some dancing. Not stomping. So I unload the dishwasher while Spicer's dancing. The fact he's still part of the competition is a sad reflection of the political climate of our world.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jsage said:

Reveal spoiler

The way they have done it in the past is that the couple who gets immunity also gets 2 points added to their score. However, this season, since the eliminations are taking place the same night (and not the following Monday) as the dancing, getting extra points doesn't matter for the immune couple because they won't be going home no matter what.

Edited by calipiano81
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Bridget said:

He’s been campaigning for votes via social media and other platforms where “his peeps” will read/hear about him and take action. Accompanied with polarizing statements and interviews meant to rile up his supporters as well as providing breakdowns of voting times for all of the time zones in the country, he is working overtime hard to make sure he continues to stay each week. He also admitted on air a few weeks ago (on DWTS!) that his wife texts everyone to remind them to vote. Speaking of voting, he has also included “Don’t wait for me to dance. Make sure you get your votes in as soon as the show goes live” as part of his DWTS campaign. 

In fairness, many, if not most, contestants have campaigned for votes through social media and other outlets.  And lots of contestants have built in fan-bases who are not fans or viewers of DWTS and probably don't even bother to watch but still cast votes for their fave.  Sean is not unique in any of those things.  For example, Chicago Cubs fans helped propel David Ross into the finals of S24 (he finished second, and not because he was the second best dancer there - not by a longshot).  Now, David's reputation was as an incredibly humble and likeable guy, so maybe that is why people weren't cursing the fact that his popularity among voters sent better dancers home before him, but there really isn't much of a difference.  Sean is either the worst or second worst dancer in the cast this season (Lamar could actually be in that bottom spot) but he has a fanbase keeping him in play, and he is actively cultivating that fanbase because he wants to win.  Where is the evil there?  Where is the moral turpitude?  I fully understand why Spicer has earned the enmity of many prior to his appearance on DWTS, but I can't point to a single thing that he has said or done on the show that paints him in anything but a decent light.  His castmates seem to like him just fine.  Is it possible to have very different political views from someone but still find them likeable?  It appears so.

Let's remember where the true blame lies.  If this season is indeed a fustercluck, and I have already posted elsewhere that this is the very first season I can recall that I am just not enjoying at all, the fault lies with the producers and showrunners, who decided the casting among other blunders (give the pros back their surnames!!), and not with the individuals they actually cast who are just playing the game as best they can.

P.S.  And I can't totally despise everything Spicer did before DWTS.  If not for him, we would have never had the totally knee-slapping, piss-your-pants hysterical on point mocking imitation of him by Melissa McCarthy.  I'd shake his parents' hands for that alone.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, sd dude said:

P.S.  And I can't totally despise everything Spicer did before DWTS.  If not for him, we would have never had the totally knee-slapping, piss-your-pants hysterical on point mocking imitation of him by Melissa McCarthy.  I'd shake his parents' hands for that alone.

The biggest travesty of this season is that SNL hasn't had Melissa on to do a skit about it.

• Love 6

The biggest travesty of this season is that SNL hasn't had Melissa on to do a skit about it.

I wonder if this is purposeful.  Spicer's run on the show will not be shortened by SNL publicizing and attacking him.  They can wait until he's off the show and then do it.

• Love 4
On 10/30/2019 at 11:40 AM, boyznkatz said:

Why are they picking on Hannah anyway? For once, they have someone from the Bachelor franchise who can dance. You would think they would be pimping her, but she seems to have pissed someone off. You could sort of tell she's starting to give up.

And I'd take her phony smile over Spicer's phony smile any day. At least she can dance!

Melissa Rycroft came from the Stupid Bachelor franchise and she won. 

• Love 1
On 11/1/2019 at 3:20 PM, sd dude said:

In fairness, many, if not most, contestants have campaigned for votes through social media and other outlets.  And lots of contestants have built in fan-bases who are not fans or viewers of DWTS and probably don't even bother to watch but still cast votes for their fave.  Sean is not unique in any of those things.  For example, Chicago Cubs fans helped propel David Ross into the finals of S24 (he finished second, and not because he was the second best dancer there - not by a longshot).  Now, David's reputation was as an incredibly humble and likeable guy, so maybe that is why people weren't cursing the fact that his popularity among voters sent better dancers home before him, but there really isn't much of a difference.  Sean is either the worst or second worst dancer in the cast this season (Lamar could actually be in that bottom spot) but he has a fanbase keeping him in play, and he is actively cultivating that fanbase because he wants to win.  Where is the evil there?  Where is the moral turpitude?  I fully understand why Spicer has earned the enmity of many prior to his appearance on DWTS, but I can't point to a single thing that he has said or done on the show that paints him in anything but a decent light.  His castmates seem to like him just fine.  Is it possible to have very different political views from someone but still find them likeable?  It appears so.

I wish it were so, but sadly, it sure feels like it isn't possible in the world we live in today, which just depresses me to no end. Civil discussion is rare in the era of social media. Thank you for a measured, rational response to Sean Spicer. I couldn't care less about his politics, and I don't care enough about this show to follow any of the celebs or pros on sm. He deserves to leave because he is the worst dancer, but like you implied with your David Ross comparison, it's not the first time someone stayed longer than they should. I at least appreciate that he is trying his best and has a good attitude, plus I love Lindsay. It bothers me more when someone has a terrible attitude. I would rather that person (see Lamar) go before someone who is enjoying the experience and at least trying their best.

Speaking of having a good attitude, I was sad to see Karamo go, but he was very gracious about it. What a sweet human being. I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to watch Queer Eye -it's very heartwarming. He is my favorite on that show!

Edited by Ilovepie
  • Love 1