Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Cirque d'Lingerie

• Start Topic

D'Andra seeks business advice from Travis; Kameron feels like a third wheel when it comes to her husband and daughter; LeeAnne kicks off the first of several pre-wedding celebrations with a lingerie shower; Stephanie confronts Kameron.

Airs October 9, 2019.

It’s a fucking lingerie  party and you are gonna attack Brandi for what? This is why I can’t stand Dog food Barbie.... and lol to Brandi leaning back as Leanne kept getting closer and closer to her ranting about her past. In her strange my past is worse then yours and I’ll beat you over the head with it rant..and why does D’andra always do the mismatch earrings? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11

Here we go again - Leann uses her story to one up Brandi - (who was being flippant when Leann said she lived in a double wide and Brandi replied - "I lived in a single wide".)  Leann always has to have the saddest story - "well, did you have someone trying to rape you?"  

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

There's waiting lists for sleepaway camp? Why? Are they handing out college scholarships or something?

I can't believe D'andra is shelling out $8k/month for that office while her company is sinking. It's not even halfway staffed. She is no businesswoman. And I really have no sympathy when she cries about the "bad state" she got the company in. She begged and begged for it. Now she's got it. And maybe she should have looked into things beforehand. She worked there. How blind could she have been to the financial situation? 

I was not at all excited about the return of Tiffany. I was like, "Tiffany who?"

Cary looks horrible with super dark hair. Her features are too harsh and masculine for that. 

Soooo... Lingerie parties are intimidate. So intimate you wouldn't feel right inviting your estranged best friend. But you have no issues inviting a woman you've known all of two weeks, who sniped at you while she hosted you on vacation? I generally like LeeAnn, but that made no sense to me.

I like how Kam made sure to loudly announce that she was "the youngest one" in the room. Twice. 

She's not as classy as she likes to think she is. I tend to agree with her about Brandi, but she's being unrelenting with Stephanie. A good friend would never care that you confided in someone else when you were having a rough time. She'd just be glad you were seeking support SOMEWHERE.

The neighbors fence sex story was about the funniest thing I've ever heard on one of these shows. And I loved that Stephanie was wondering why Rich went through the trouble of breaking out his tools instead of finding a chain link fence. Nevermind the part about him humping and pumping from IN the yard next door!!! I couldn't stop laughing. 

• Love 17

Kameron must be an exhausting bore to live with. An “effin” bore—since cussing scares her.

Cary was the hottest one there. I actually miss her, but not Mark. Kary’s hoarse voice is starting to bug.

Stephanie crying behind her veil! :( 

• Love 15

Travis gave D'Andra good advice.  And I loved his conversation with Steph.

Kary:  Stop trying to make it like you're trying to convince your daughter to get a career.  She told you she wants to get a nursing degree after getting her college degree.  Just shut up.  I think her daughter wished it as well.  She filmed with you although it seemed that she didn't want to.

It was really nice to see Cary.  I miss her.  Gosh.  She's got a rocking body.  Was Kam's voice over at the shower about Cary or Brandi?  It seemed it was about Cary.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kam, you are pretentious.  And Travis is spot on about you.  She kept talking over Steph at the shower. 

No one ever has had a life as bad as Leeanne.  She's in a peeing contest with anyone who dares to go there.  I loved Brandi's comment about a single when Leeanne said a double wide.

• Love 15
54 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

It was really nice to see Cary.  I miss her.  Gosh.  She's got a rocking body.  Was Kam's voice over at the shower about Cary or Brandi?  It seemed it was about Cary.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kam, you are pretentious.  And Travis is spot on about you.  

I thought it was about both of them.  And Travis was spouting out good advice all over the place tonight!

I think Kam looks pretty in her TH with the pink dress and long straight hair, a tacky mess in the one with the red lipstick and root-showing updo, and she looked like a total corpse in her scene with Stephanie.  Loved when she left and no one chased her - you know she was thinking "If Brandi left someone would have followed her!"

Her complaint with Stephanie this year is the same as it was last year - last year she felt she should have been included on the secret about Brandi adopting a baby.  She should consider herself lucky that they throw her the bone of "Kam's so fun!" because I just know it ain't true 😄 

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, princelina said:

Her complaint with Stephanie this year is the same as it was last year - last year she felt she should have been included on the secret about Brandi adopting a baby.  She should consider herself lucky that they throw her the bone of "Kam's so fun!" because I just know it ain't true

It really makes me wonder if she has any actual friends because she thinks she is supposed to have the exact same sort of relationship with Brandi and Stephanie that they have with one another and that’s not the way friendship works. She can’t seem to understand just because they don’t tell/lean on her like they do each other because they have been bff for years than their attempts to become friends with her don’t count. 

• Love 9

Having given up on NJ years ago, OC when the Cancer Scammer  tried to rewrite history, and BH early last season,  I have tried very hard to engage with Dallas, but  between Leanne grifting her way through “high society”, her coarse and vulgar expressions {Although Brandy comes close to beating her in this), I realize this is not why I tune into these programs. Leanne  clearly has a lot of unresolved issues and should not be on reality television. The hustling for wedding gowns, flowers, and having friends pick up the tabs for the various parties is really disturbing  to watch. Please let these storylines go Bravo: more over the top baby showers, ski vacations, and  house renovations. I give credit to Kary for doing  her best with a fabulous Mexican vacation, complete with polo match, luxurious  accommodations, and fabulous dinner parties. It may be her delivery was sometimes poor, but ultimately that is why  I tune in to the real housewives franchise . 

• Love 7

Wow!  Was it just me or did Kari's daughter seem like she really hates her mother?  Or maybe she just resented having to be filmed talking to her mother.  She just didn't seem like a happy camper in that scene.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Stephanie crying behind her veil! 😞

Stephanie really needs to get off of this show and continue her therapy.  She's cried every single episode.  

3 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

And Stephanie nailed it when she said that Kameron made it all about her when Stephanie had a talk with Kary in Mexico.

To be fair, Stephanie made it all about herself when Kameron said that Brandi throwing the f-bomb was trash.  And somehow it went from trash, to white trash to trailor trash and Kameron never said any of that.  Like I said, Stephanie doesn't need to be on this show in her depressed state.

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, swankie said:

Wow!  Was it just me or did Kari's daughter seem like she really hates her mother?  Or maybe she just resented having to be filmed talking to her mother.  She just didn't seem like a happy camper in that scene.

I am going with it being filming because nothing about that conversation was a natural one to have. The producers clearly are like intro/give background about her that her daughter has to say her 21st birthday is in a week, she has a long term boyfriend, is graduating soon, and wants to be a nurse. Her mother clearly knows all of these things so it was just stilted. Maybe she does hate her but I won’t base it off that convo. Her daughter is very pretty.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

D'Andra is just pretending to be a business owner - she's the daughter of a woman who was a business woman/owner.  D'Andra doesn't seem to have a clue, doesn't seem to be that professional.  It's incredible that, as old as she is, she's not actually done anything on her own.  She's crying about having to start over at 50, but it doesn't seem as if she's actually starting over from anywhere - she hasn't accomplished anything on her own.  She's been dabbling in her mother's business and counting on money from a trust fund that doesn't seem to actually be hers. 

She has no trust, her mother does and she might get whatever is left when her mother passes but I suspect there won't be much.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, Higgins said:

She has no trust, her mother does and she might get whatever is left when her mother passes but I suspect there won't be much.

Somehow I really think this is gonna end up true. She’s gonna end up crying because her mother spends it all or donates it to something has a last middle finger to her. 

• Love 5

Interesting that D’Andra gave up her career to come back and help with the company. If she really believes her mother set her up (which seems likely to me), D’Andra needs to dump her sorry ass asap, get a good therapist, and live the rest of her life in her own way.

• Love 9

She's not as classy as she likes to think she is.

It's laughable that while posing as a haughty society woman Kameron is down in the dirt on a trashy reality TV show.

I feel a bit sorry for D'Andra. I believe that her monster mother manipulated D'Andra into giving up her own career to go home and be mama's acolyte, albeit a spoiled one, with the constant promise/threat of trust money. Happens all the time.

But something's fishy about D'Andra's lack of understanding about the business' financial state. Either she's completely clueless and passive, or it's a fake storyline. If the story is true, she's in real trouble. Her only options are reality TV and somehow working her Dallas connections. I wonder if her home is in her name.

Still haven't forgotten how badly D'Andra treated her stepson. She has needed a little humility.

The women's face work was especially visible in one of the scenes. Jokerish.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Still haven't forgotten how badly D'Andra treated her stepson. She has needed a little humility.

The women's face work was especially visible in one of the scenes. Jokerish.

I forgot too about D’Andra’s stepson. She was terrible to him! 

I have a soft spot for Hilton, I find her adorable and love her relationship with Court. 

I have a feeling that Kary and her daughter have some distance due to the divorce. They did not seem close in that clip at all. Kary asking, “so you’ve been with your boyfriend for three years right?” Then again, that could be for the show, as someone above pointed out. 

• Love 3

I think that Stephanie has enough money now and is high enough in the social world for Cam to deem her worthy of friendship.  She clearly doesn't understand that people don't want to be friends with someone that is constantly judging them.  Leanne and Cam work because they never call the other to task.

I was happy to see Cary back and her advice to Stephanie was spot on and is evidence of why I miss her on this show.  And her "yoga" body is amazing.  

I agree that Stephanie's depression is alarming; particularly considering how far she goes to disguise it to everyone.  On the flip side, its pretty brave for her to go on this show and put her difficulties out there and acknowledge what she is going through.  She's very self aware of how other things, such as booze, can make her problems worse.  We see women with substance abuse issues on these shows and either the issues are dealt with flippantly (Luanne) or not at all (Sonja).  Good for Stephanie for putting herself out there.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

I forgot too about D’Andra’s stepson. She was terrible to him! 

I don't think D'Andra is a nice person at all. She comes off as selfish and cold. I guess with a mother like Dee what can you expect. I mean what mother deliberately sets her own daughter up for failure? I can't even imagine. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't think D'Andra is a nice person at all. She comes off as selfish and cold. I guess with a mother like Dee what can you expect. I mean what mother deliberately sets her own daughter up for failure? I can't even imagine. 

I agree. Dee is ice cold and no surprise, so is her daughter. D’Andra even sounds cold and mean in her introduction in the beginning of each show. She’s no sweetheart, that one. I bet Jeremy’s kids can’t stand her. 

Tiffany’s cheek implants, or fillers-whatever the problem is, oh dear....

Cary is always beautiful but I do prefer her lighter hair. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Was Kam's voice over at the shower about Cary or Brandi?  It seemed it was about Cary.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

I thought it was about Brandi and couldn't figure it out, because Brandi's outfit was almost sedate, for lingerie.  So yeah, maybe it was Cary.

I laughed at Kary's conversation with her daughter.  So stilted, and expositional, like a bad novel, when we're being introduced to a new character.  Kary tells Sofia what she already knows:  I'm divorced, I've married rich men and haven't had to work, you're 21, I remember taking you to college, you're almost finished with college, you've had the same boyfriend for three years, Maybe if they had been filmed while they were doing something, it wouldn't have been so bad.

There was just a minute with Kam when she was talking with her daughter when she sounded like a normal person, none of that affected voice.  For a few seconds I thought "Damn, Kam, you're really attractive, and you might be worth listening to if you stopped with that Tallest Little Girl in the World act."

I'm also not in favor of parents constantly telling their small kids how wonderful they are.  That's not how to prepare them for the real world.  That said, the little girl doesn't seem TOO spoiled, yet.

Loved Stephanie and Travis, and Travis treating her like she has a brain, finally.  Didn't like that apparently D'Andra is going to blame her mom for all her failings, and that she's going to try to keep that business afloat.  Just give it up and do something else!

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, AuntiePam said:

I thought it was about Brandi and couldn't figure it out, because Brandi's outfit was almost sedate, for lingerie.  So yeah, maybe it was Cary.

the way it was edited with Brandi it was aimed at Brandi cause she went right from Brandi talking about not being sure about wearing pink cause it being Kams favorite ... then Kam starts talking shit in her talking head about "someone" looking like a whore which is confusing since it was a lingerie party and her outfit was way sedated for that kind of theme esp compared to most of the other outfits that the women were wearing there ... Of course anything Brandi does Kam is gonna attack Brandi cant say the word fuck without being called trash but Leanne can talk about getting fucked through a hole in a fence or who has the biggest pussy bush and its fine and funny... Kam is saying now that Brandi and her are in a good place but I still cant stand Kam shes way to hypocritical when it comes to the different standers she holds Brandi to then EVERYONE else and I think it has everything to do with Brandi not sucking Kams ass like shes used to ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Stephanie crying behind her veil! 😞

It broke  my heart when she kept talking about what bothered her during the conversation with Kameron, but then clarifying it with an - "It's fine." No, honey, it's not fine. Ugh, I just want to hug her. 

11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It really makes me wonder if she has any actual friends because she thinks she is supposed to have the exact same sort of relationship with Brandi and Stephanie that they have with one another and that’s not the way friendship works. She can’t seem to understand just because they don’t tell/lean on her like they do each other because they have been bff for years than their attempts to become friends with her don’t count. 

I really doubt she does. Not deep, meaningful friendships, anyway. She may have some "ladies who lunch" that she runs with. But she's just such a drag. Even her husband and daughter seem to barely be able to tolerate her. 

• Love 8

I too was reminded about the adoption when Kam made Stephanie confiding in Kary about her. Poor Stephanie. 

That said, I think Kam has apologized enough for using the word trash. She said “that was trash,” referencing Brandi aggressively cursing in her face. She did not say Brandi you and your pal Stephanie are trailer trash because you didn’t grow up with money like me. I felt bad that it triggered Brandi, but they need to let it go already. Brandi shouldn’t have said “fucking Kameron,” but no one other than Kameron cares about how rude and disrespectful that was. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I too was reminded about the adoption when Kam made Stephanie confiding in Kary about her. Poor Stephanie. 

That said, I think Kam has apologized enough for using the word trash. She said “that was trash,” referencing Brandi aggressively cursing in her face. She did not say Brandi you and your pal Stephanie are trailer trash because you didn’t grow up with money like me. I felt bad that it triggered Brandi, but they need to let it go already. Brandi shouldn’t have said “fucking Kameron,” but no one other than Kameron cares about how rude and disrespectful that was. 

Its no different then Kam harping on not feeling welcome by Steph and Brandi and taking every opportunity to bring it up.. i mean honestly why was it needed to toast Karey other then to take a jab at them again? if shes expecting them to drop the trash thing (which Brandi had moved on from) then she needs to drop her oh you didn't give me a chance pout and jabs shes been doing forever ...Kam is a huge hypocrite who talks in circles to wear you down so she can win ....I hate to say it but even her husband seems over her most of the time and you can tell her kids are more bonded with their father then they are with her ... she has to wonder why since she seems to be the stay at home parent who should be spending the most time with them

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Its no different then Kam harping on not feeling welcome by Steph and Brandi and taking every opportunity to bring it up.. i mean honestly why was it needed to toast Karey other then to take a jab at them again? if shes expecting them to drop the trash thing (which Brandi had moved on from) then she needs to drop her oh you didn't give me a chance pout and jabs shes been doing forever ...

I completely agree about that. A lot of Kam’s behavior make her difficult too. I think they’ve all got some issues that would make it difficult to develop close friendships. Stephanie is such a sweet person though. My heart breaks for her. 

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

said, I think Kam has apologized enough for using the word trash. She said “that was trash,” referencing Brandi aggressively cursing in her face. She did not say Brandi you and your pal Stephanie are trailer trash because you didn’t grow up with money like me. I felt bad that it triggered Brandi, but they need to let it go already. Brandi shouldn’t have said “fucking Kameron,” but no one other than Kameron cares about how rude and disrespectful that was. 

But Kam does act like she is better than them and has made comments about it since she has been on the show including about where Brandi lives etc. 

Also, Kam seems to forget that the whole reason Brandi got pissed off at Kam and dared to swear at her was that Kam was trying to pin the room thing and clique behavior on Brandi and Stephanie who had no problem with it and deflect from her and LeeAnne’s cliquey behavior so the initial fight did involve Stephanie.

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Kam apologized enough about the "trash" comment. But that was not the whole of Stephanie's issue with her. And Kam was doing this thing where if Steph got anywhere CLOSE to that part of the evening, Kam would cover her ears and say - "Lalalala, I'm not listening! I already apologized about that." I just thought she was being very unfair. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Brandi shouldn’t have said “fucking Kameron,” but no one other than Kameron cares about how rude and disrespectful that was. 

Yeah, that was lost in the melee somehow, but when I heard it played back last night, I was taken aback by how aggressive it was.  If someone had said, "fucking [my first name]" at me with venom in their voice, I would be done with them unless they came and apologized to me of their own accord.

I think these women are kind of awful. Everyone is in a grey area, which is kind of cool.  I hate it when I think someone is getting the short shrift, so if they're all awful, let them have at it and I'll watch.

Kary came off ok this episode.  Her daughter seems like a great young woman.  The daughter Sofia is very different from Kary--she's very self-possessed and poised.  Kary is scattered all over the place.  I liked the daughter a lot. 

Speaking of daughters, Kameron, your daughter is nine and you're still referring to yourself in the third person?!?  Melissa on RHNJ does the same thing.  If my mom referred to herself that way when I was six, I would have looked at her like she was an alien.  

Cary!  I could kiss you.  Just the few lines exchanged between Cary and Stephanie were very demonstrative of their personalities.  Stephanie is hemming and hawing and whispering about Kameron, and Cary just says in a loud voice, "well, put it back on her; we can't have that!" and keeps it moving.  I know it takes all kinds, and I'm not a "Cary" in real life, but I find her so much more likable than Stephanie.

Drink every time Stephanie says "triggered" or "depressed."

I can't decide what I dislike more--D'andra talking about her business or Leanne trying to make a storyline out of her childhood.  They are both totally awful.  Leanne was so gross in trying to one-up Brandi about the single-wide.  She's joking, you moron, and you're bringing molestation into it?  With friends like these...

I think D'andra has less business acumen or knowledge than i previously thought, which somehow puts her below zero.  I know nothing about business, and even I know that you don't have to accept a business if someone offers it to you.  You hire someone to examine the books (and if I knew more about business, I would know what that person was called).  And this sob story about Dee going to Washington to talk D'andra into taking the business?  Ok, D'andra, then you could have gotten a letter of intent or some other binding offer from mom before leaving DC.  My theory?  Dee bribed Prez Bush to take her away, and I really doubt if Dee begged for her to come back.

D'andra seems really gung ho to make sure everyone knows that Jeremy has a job, doesn't she?  "And just like you have your photography, i have my business" is a spontaneous line of dialogue between spouses that has never been said.

Travis's office startled me in how ugly it was, but it seems like he gave D'andra good advice and he was nice about it too, which is rare.  I'm not sure I was crazy about the advice he gave Stephanie though when he told her to tell the story taking blame off herself.  I always learned as an adult that we can only control ourselves, no one else, so we need to take as much responsibility as we can for the things that go on.  Similarly, there's a theory from Buddhism that says that we all play a part in everything that goes on in our lives, so I think Stephanie was actually on the right track before Travis told her to absolve herself of responsibility.

I also thought Travis was wrong in dismissing the role alcohol played.  Stephanie was being honest about that, and rather than, again, excusing her overindulgence, the time would have been better spent strategizing about how Stephanie can manage her anxiety without drinking (or without drinking so much) so that she can be clearheaded in her confrontations.  

I think Travis is enabling Stephanie's sensitivity to an extent.  She is so sensitive!  Yes, she got out-talked by Kameron at a confrontation Stephanie initiated at a time when they shouldn't have even been talking about something so serious in the first place.  And Kameron is dismissive, but I think it's a defense mechanism because she really feels like she's been taken to task for saying "trash" more than enough. And I don't blame her.  I think Stephanie needs to grow up.  What happened with Kameron was not a disaster.  And I say this as someone who is actually getting a little tired of Kameron and her judgments.

And during that confrontation, both women said "I" when they meant "me" and I lost my will to live.  

That party seemed very...sad for some reason.  Well, we're gonna get nine more, so one ought to be good!

Edited by LibertarianSlut
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yeah, that was lost in the melee somehow, but when I heard it played back last night, I was taken aback by how aggressive it was.  If someone had said, "fucking [my first name]" at me with venom in their voice, I would be done with them unless they came and apologized to me of their own accord.

I think these women are kind of awful. Everyone is in a grey area, which is kind of cool.  I hate it when I think someone is getting the short shrift, so if they're all awful, let them have at it and I'll watch.

Kary came off ok this episode.  Her daughter seems like a great young woman.  The daughter Sofia is very different from Kary--she's very self-possessed and poised.  Kary is scattered all over the place.  I liked the daughter a lot. 

Speaking of daughters, Kameron, your daughter is nine and you're still referring to yourself in the third person?!?  Melissa on RHNJ does the same thing.  If my mom referred to herself that way when I was six, I would have looked at her like she was an alien.  

Cary!  I could kiss you.  Just the few lines exchanged between Cary and Stephanie were very demonstrative of their personalities.  Stephanie is hemming and hawing and whispering about Kameron, and Cary just says in a loud voice, "well, put it back on her; we can't have that!" and keeps it moving.  I know it takes all kinds, and I'm not a "Cary" in real life, but I find her so much more likable than Stephanie.

Drink every time Stephanie says "triggered" or "depressed."

I can't decide what I dislike more--D'andra talking about her business or Leanne trying to make a storyline out of her childhood.  They are both totally awful.  Leanne was so gross in trying to one-up Brandi about the single-wide.  She's joking, you moron, and you're bringing molestation into it?  With friends like these...

I think D'andra has less business acumen or knowledge than i previously thought, which somehow puts her below zero.  I know nothing about business, and even I know that you don't have to accept a business if someone offers it to you.  You hire someone to examine the books (and if I knew more about business, I would know what that person was called).  And this sob story about Dee going to Washington to talk D'andra into taking the business?  Ok, D'andra, then you could have gotten a letter or intent or some other binding offer from mom before leaving DC.  My theory?  Dee bribed Prez Bush to take her away, and I really doubt if Dee begged for her to come back.

D'andra seems really gung ho to make sure everyone knows that Jeremy has a job, doesn't she?  "And just like you have your photography, i have my business" is a spontaneous line of dialogue between spouses that has never been said.

Travis's office startled me in how ugly it was, but it seems like he gave D'andra good advice and he was nice about it too, which is rare.  I'm not sure I was crazy about the advice he gave Stephanie though when he told her to tell the story taking blame off herself.  I always learned as an adult that we can only control ourselves, no one else, so we need to take as much responsibility as we can for the things that go on.  Similarly, there's a theory from Buddhism that says that we all play a part in everything that goes on in our lives, so I think Stephanie was actually on the right track before Travis told her to absolve herself of responsibility.

I also thought Travis was wrong in dismissing the role alcohol played.  Stephanie was being honest about that, and rather than, again, excusing her overindulgence, the time would have been better spent strategizing about how Stephanie can manage her anxiety without drinking (or without drinking so much) so that she can be clearheaded in her confrontations.  

I think Travis is enabling Stephanie's sensitivity to an extent.  She is so sensitive!  Yes, she got out-talked by Kameron at a confrontation Stephanie initiated at a time when they shouldn't have even been talking about something so serious in the first place.  And Kameron is dismissive, but I think it's a defense mechanism because she really feels like she's been taken to task for saying "trash" more than enough. And I don't blame her.  I think Stephanie needs to grow up.  What happened with Kameron was not a disaster.  And I say this as someone who is actually getting a little tired of Kameron and her judgments.

And during that confrontation, both women said "I" when they meant "me" and I lost my will to live.  

That party seemed very...sad for some reason.  Well, we're gonna get nine more, so one ought to be good!

Sounds like we agree about Kameron. It’s not that she’s perfect and we’re not seeing the things others have brought up. It’s just that she was disrespected too, and she apologized profusely for saying trash. Maybe aggressively cursing at people is no big deal on RH, but for a lot of us it is unacceptable in a friendship. My sister is the type who turns into a cursing pit bull when she’s upset, and I can’t stand it. I think it’s ugly. 

My heart goes out to LeeAnne because her childhood was horrific, but I’m with the ladies and am over her bringing up her past and saying she had it the worst. My issue with it is kind of similar to what’s going on with Kameron and the other ladies. We all hurt. It’s true some of us have it worse than others, but being dismissive of other people’s problems and feelings isn’t the way to become friends with them.

I noticed the incorrect use of I too! 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

D'Andra is just pretending to be a business owner - she's the daughter of a woman who was a business woman/owner.  D'Andra doesn't seem to have a clue, doesn't seem to be that professional.  It's incredible that, as old as she is, she's not actually done anything on her own.  She's crying about having to start over at 50, but it doesn't seem as if she's actually starting over from anywhere - she hasn't accomplished anything on her own.  She's been dabbling in her mother's business and counting on money from a trust fund that doesn't seem to actually be hers. 

D'Andra has been and still is spoiled rotten and has a very entitled air about her. I have tried to listen to her and her mother's podcasts and I end up turning them off because they're insufferable. D'Andra is loud and her voice just grates.  Plus the woman who is on with them, just feeds into D'Andra's need for attention and adoration, saying how much D'Andra has done and how successful she is. Really?!  If this is so, then why is she crying about having to start over?  

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It broke  my heart when she kept talking about what bothered her during the conversation with Kameron, but then clarifying it with an - "It's fine." No, honey, it's not fine. Ugh, I just want to hug her. 

I really doubt she does. Not deep, meaningful friendships, anyway. She may have some "ladies who lunch" that she runs with. But she's just such a drag. Even her husband and daughter seem to barely be able to tolerate her. 

It wasn't easy for Stephanie to speak up and share her feelings with Kameron.  It was a big step for her to try to be heard.  To have Kameron not even try to hear her and then see the hurt on Stephanie's face was indeed heartbreaking. 

I've never liked Kameron and this season is not changing my opinion one bit.  Her pouty mouth when she's listening to someone, affected way of speech and better than anyone else superiority complex is so annoying.  No way I'd be friends with her.  Hell.., even her daughter doesn't really seem to like her much and she's what... 8 years old?  When they were talking about sleep away camp, I swear I heard little Hilton say she was glad to be going away to "get away from the blonde." A bit of precociousness there maybe, but what is it they say about "out of the mouth of babes?" 

What is it this year too with all the sexual over and undertones on the howives shows?  First we have Brownwyn (or however you spell it!) on OC telling everyone about her threesomes with her husband and now we get to hear about LeeAnn and Rich and their glory hole sex.  Sheesh! Somethings are just better kept private.  

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Of course Leann is having 37 parties before her wedding and of course other people are paying for them.

The sex through a hole in the fence story was....something.

If it was real, and that’s a big if, And I were the neighbor I would sue!

• Love 4

OMG D’Andra...a lot of people would kill to have a business handed to them.  Cut your overhead and staff, give them decent severance, move the business home/online, use contract manufacturers, kill your slow movers, keep the top sellers and cut their costs, then do some research into new products, or just keep crying about how mommy screwed you and watch it tank.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

If it was real, and that’s a big if, And I were the neighbor I would sue!

I find that hard to believe, I agree with your skepticism.  Rich is/was a cop (trespassing/public indecency) and I can’t imagine him going that far. He’s too straight for that...Rich IS marrying Leeanne, and he knows what that means, but still think this is not real.

Yuck!  I think it was a tall tale or a carny story!

42 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I think Travis and Stephanie   are my favorite  couple of any HW show. I even liked him, when he was giving  her lists, maybe she needed things to do,   because  when you're depressed  you don't want to do much of anything. #teamtravis

I thought the party was okay, it was all about Leeann,  which is her favorite  subject, that and her sad childhood. It was obvious who chose the cake  and Cary confirmed it.It wasn't moulin  rouge, it was the carny.Kam  you have a lovely  family, not all girls like to be , or play,  with barbies. My granddaughter  loves soccer, she's the same age as Hilton.Oh, and Court would love the leather restraints. LOL

I loved seeing Cary, I was sad she left the show. Brandi looked great, those two have amazing  bodies.

I never liked D'Andres mother, there  is much more to that story.$8000.00 for the office?  I'm betting  it's closer to ten, and Travis gave her great advice. When we had our business ,   I did everything  from home,   even dispatch, maybe with Jeremy's  help, they can turn this all around.

Agree with all of your post!  Miss the old Cary.  I want a trade.

Although, as to the party, to be fair...the party should be all about Leeanne.  It’s one of her bridal/wedding parties! 😉

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I find that hard to believe, I agree with your skepticism.  Rich is/was a cop (trespassing/public indecency) and I can’t imagine him going that far. He’s too straight for that...Rich IS marrying Leeanne, and he knows what that means, but still think this is not real.

Yuck!  I think it was a tall tale or a carny story!

Agree with all of your post!  Miss the old Cary.  I want a trade.

Although, as to the party, to be fair...the party should be all about Leeanne.  It’s one of her bridal/wedding parties! 😉

Stephane saying I didn’t plan it Leanne did and I cut the check. Lol cause she knew D’andra couldn’t afford to throw her a party this time is my guess. Leanne is tacky as fuck expecting everyone to gift her everything. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I heard misused pronouns from Kam, Brandi, and Stephanie (and maybe Travis too), and then thought "Wouldn't it be awesome if libertarianslut would tweet Andy Cohen and ask him to do a grammar lesson at the reunion, or on one of the clubhouse shows".  Your mission, should you choose to accept it . . .

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

So....where is Kam sending her kid for camp?  Camp Mystic....doesn’t have a waiting list...like that!   Lol!

What happened to her pink dog food?  She is no longer working it?

Cary’s daughter was hilarious!  Wow! Forced lectures from a gold digger mom.

She knows her mom married for money and had to work for every single penny the husbands ever gave her.

Cary (is this her name?  The new Mexican HW?) 

She has been acting strange!  Acting like starting a jewelry line is her dream job....!  Girrrrl, please! 

All I got from that is that her husbands make her beg for money......and, she is not happy about it.  She told her husband.....I hope our marriage is better this year! Lol!

D’Andra is Dee’s biggest disappointment.  She married wealthy and thought she was helping her daughter enter high society as well.

Instead, D’Andra became lazy and entitled.....and, married poor.  Beyond poor.  She supports her husband! 

Mama Dee....is like!  You were supposed to snag a billionaire.....and, now we can be living rich!

Same thing happened to Candi Spelling.....with Tori.  Lol!  Instead, of marrying wealthy.....she married a guy that hates work. They expect Candi to give them money. 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 8