Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Cirque d'Lingerie

• Start Topic

Was LeeAnne correct when she said that it's common to have ten or fifteen parties attached to a wedding?  Would those be for both bride and groom?  And would guests be expected to bring a gift to all the parties?

[deleted diatribe about weddings in general]

LeeAnne's ludicrous lingerie party was an excuse for the women to show off their bodies, except for Kam, who compensated for her lack of pulchritude by bragging about her relative youth.

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Yeah, that was lost in the melee somehow, but when I heard it played back last night, I was taken aback by how aggressive it was.  If someone had said, "fucking [my first name]" at me with venom in their voice, I would be done with them unless they came and apologized to me of their own accord.

Yea, Brandi went from 0 to 60 very quickly. I get that Kam was talking nonsense, byt Brandi got unnecessarily aggressive at dinner. Another thing that no one is mentioning is that Brandi told Kameron to "go suck a dick," and that's when Kameron used the word "trash." Which, I'm sorry, is not an unreasonable thing to say to someone yelling at you to go suck a dick in the middle of a restaurant. I agree with those who say that Kameron has apologized enough for the comment. I generally love Stephanie, but I do feel she's reaching by making the "trash" comment about her as well. That said, Kameron truly does not know how to put her listening ears on.

Just now, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Yea, Brandi went from 0 to 60 very quickly. I get that Kam was talking nonsense, but Brandi got unnecessarily aggressive at dinner. Another thing that no one is mentioning is that Brandi told Kameron to "go suck a dick," and that's when Kameron used the word "trash." Which, I'm sorry, is not an unreasonable thing to say to someone yelling at you to go suck a dick in the middle of a restaurant. I agree with those who say that Kameron has apologized enough for the comment. I generally love Stephanie, but I do feel she's reaching by making the "trash" comment about her as well. That said, Kameron truly does not know how to put her listening ears on.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

I heard misused pronouns from Kam, Brandi, and Stephanie (and maybe Travis too), and then thought "Wouldn't it be awesome if libertarianslut would tweet Andy Cohen and ask him to do a grammar lesson at the reunion, or on one of the clubhouse shows".  Your mission, should you choose to accept it . . .

1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

[deleted diatribe about weddings in general]

One of my gifts in life is that I am simply unable to know how to use Twitter.  If I knew how to use it (my husband created an account for us, and we both look at it like, "duh, what are these boxes?") I would be in so much trouble!!

However, AuntiePam, I'll make you a deal--if you put up your diatribe about weddings, which is about my favorite thing to bitch about in the world--I will make a good faith effort to learn how to use Twitter at work tomorrow, and if I tweet, I'm gonna tweet hard, and I'll report back to camp.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
29 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

However, AuntiePam, I'll make you a deal--if you put up your diatribe about weddings, which is about my favorite thing to bitch about in the world--I will make a good faith effort to learn how to use Twitter at work tomorrow, and if I tweet, I'm gonna tweet hard, and I'll report back to camp.

Here goes.  The most recent wedding in my family was for a couple who had been living together for five years, second marriage for both.  Two of the bridesmaids were the husband's daughters from a prior relationship, and one groomsman was the son of the bride.  The ring bearer was their four-year-old son.  Bride had two father-daughter dances, one with her bio dad and the other with her stepfather. 

It just seemed ironic to me that this wedding, as well as most others, is proof of the fragility of the marriage commitment. 

(I write more and deleted it.  I'm a curmudgeon on this subject and I'm pretty sure it's boring to others.)

• Love 7
12 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I guess with a mother like Dee what can you expect. I mean what mother deliberately sets her own daughter up for failure? I can't even imagine. 

Y'all, I dont even believe this bullshit. D'Andra was BEGGING for this company that no one has ever heard of. She was ALL UP IN IT, and according to her, her mother had given nearly all of it to her to run but just wouldn't fully relinquish control. And now she's bitching about being lured back on false promises with this lemon of a business...where she has been working for several years. Remember how she lost money on that product repackaging? And the time she threw a launch party but secured no critical active ingredient? Her mom may be a nightmare, but she is acting like a petulant spoiled brat, and dragging her mom through the mud on reality TV is a truly ugly move. Acting like she would be a real DC player if only her terrible mother hadn't sold her a lie. And now she has to START HER LIFE OVER AT 50. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 23

So is D’Andrea’s company saved or not. 

It seems to still be around. I have never heard of it nor seen anything about it except for this show but I don’t watch Christian television which is where they seemed to do marketing. 

According to this article D’Andrea was working in the company since 2004 and was the CEO so how could she not know about the operation  

https://www.romper.com/p/what-is-dandra-simmons-moms-company-real-housewives-of-dallas-showcases-og-momtrepreneurship-12140121

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

How old is Kameron? She’s such a prude to be the youngest in the room. Brandi saying fucking, especially in the context it was said, wasn’t that serious. She’s like a child. And she’s always talking about being attacked like someone whooped her ass. She attacks herself with her mind frame.

She came to the lingerie party dressed like one of the mothers of the church and she gave me the impression that her sex life is boring lol.

Her husband married the perfect robot for the family name. 

Edited by FancyNancy
  • Love 7

I think Brandi is crude and aggressive but Kam is so crazy passive aggressive when Brandi got in Kam’s face it wasn’t the first time on the trip that Kam tried to say it was Brandi and Steph excluding themselves. She did it when they were actually going through the rooms and both said they were fine, she also did it when they went off during the polo match even though we had seen Kam and LeeAnne actually bitching about the rest of the group together by themselves.
Brandi goes to eleven but the reaction was built on multiple instances of Kam’s behavior. Also, the convos are telling because Brandi and Stephanie have a close friendship not related to the other women so are checking in a way that to me comes off as more authentic. 
Kam doesn’t understand that friendships are not the same and everyone connects on different levels. Kam continues to try to isolate people by saying all friendships need to be built the exact same way . She likes to throw out that Stephanie is a bad friend but the one example is only based on what she decided should be a litmus test in friendship. Stephanie chasing after her the fight with Brandi illustrates that nothing will ever be good enough. 
Kam over emphasizing to her kid the ways she was so different than the girls she hasn’t  even met illustrates how she has decided everyone, including 8 year olds, haVe to view relationships even when reality says something different.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

How old is Kameron? She’s such a prude to be the youngest in the room. Brandi saying fucking, especially in the context it was said, wasn’t that serious. She’s like a child. And she’s always talking about being attacked like someone whooped her ass. She attacks herself with her mind frame.

She came to the lingerie party dressed like one of the mothers of the church and she gave me the impression that her sex life is boring lol.

She's 36. I think Kameron is very conservative and uptight, but aside from that, I think she's harmless. I think Stephanie and Brandi are making way too much out of her trash comment. If Kameron was such an elitist, she wouldn't be friends with LeeAnne who certainly did not grow up with money.

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

She's 36. I think Kameron is very conservative and uptight, but aside from that, I think she's harmless. I think Stephanie and Brandi are making way too much out of her trash comment. If Kameron was such an elitist, she wouldn't be friends with LeeAnne who certainly did not grow up with money.

If you make a so called "friend" cry and feel like shit, you're not "harmless"... 😉

• Love 15
2 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

But Kam isn't Harping on the you didn't make me feel welcome? you are better friends with (insert whoever here then me) come on now shes beating that dead horse then resuscitates it then beats it some more ... and Brandi dropped the trash thing after they had the conversation on the beach....But for whatever reason Kam just has a hate on for Brandi and any little thing she does ... calling her a whore for wearing lingerie at a lingerie party really? why was she the only whore? why was she pointed out? was no one else around dressed more provocatively?  Kam just cant stand that Brandi and steph are actual friends that were close before this show even started I mean how could someone like Steph be close to someone like Brandi and NOT someone like Kam shes sooooo much better then that Trash ... I hate dog food barbie she is an elitist snob .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

Here goes.  The most recent wedding in my family was for a couple who had been living together for five years, second marriage for both.  Two of the bridesmaids were the husband's daughters from a prior relationship, and one groomsman was the son of the bride.  The ring bearer was their four-year-old son.  Bride had two father-daughter dances, one with her bio dad and the other with her stepfather. 

It just seemed ironic to me that this wedding, as well as most others, is proof of the fragility of the marriage commitment. 

(I write more and deleted it.  I'm a curmudgeon on this subject and I'm pretty sure it's boring to others.)

Yeah, I agree with you on the wedding thing.  The comedian Jim Gaffigan is cynical about it too, and he raises some of the points you do.

Ok, I was going to post this in Small Talk, but I didn't see one, so I just wanted to give everyone a quick heads up that I spent the entire first half of the Patriots-Giants game last night trying to create a Twitter account (I didn't want to sully the one my husband I share with questions to AC) and I still don't have one.  I'll keep trying, even though I know if I'm successful, it could be like a Pandora's Box, and since y'all stuck with me, I'll take requests.  I'm not particularly impressed with celebrity status, so that could get interesting...

Anyway, to bring it back to the show, there is something about this being an older wedding that counterintuitively makes me more willing to put up with the bullshit.  We allllll know LeAnne and Rich are not virgins, they're not going to have kids, and they're just doing this to seal their commitment.  I have a strange feeling that they're not going to get divorced either, so there's that.  The only thing that would be nice would be if Leanne or Rich could actually foot the bill for these elaborate parties to which Leanne believes she's entitled, but that would be splitting hairs...

Where I get rather annoyed (ok, I'm a total misanthrope, who am I kidding) is when people who are in their 20s and 30s who don't have a great deal of savings treat Their Wedding as if it's a national holiday, and they ask people to spend all kinds of money flying to Vegas for bachelorette parties and shit.  It's like, who are you and why do you think youre marriage to this other person is so important?  Unless you're actually royalty, I find it overindulgent and really distasteful to act like you reinvented the wheel because you're Getting!  Married!  It would make so much more sense to me if couples were celebrated for staying together for 20 or 30 years.  That's arguably an accomplishment. And I say this as someone who has only been married two years and I had a wedding.  I cut out so much tradition and bullshit, and I found a lot of the stuff I 86'ed fucking creepy (mother-son dance, anyone?  A garter belt?  Go to hell) Anyway, I'll stop ranting now.  I have to go back to Twitter work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Why is D'Andra so determined to preserve the legacy of a woman she claims has screwed her over?  Seems to me that she's still trying to stay in Dee's good graces because of the trust - which will probably be depleted anyway by the time Dee kicks it. 

Travis did give D'Andra good - and obvious - advice regarding the company. I do sympathize with D'Andra though when it comes to firing her employees because she knows how it will financially impact them.  

It looks like Travis has changed his attitude towards Stephanie so hopefully they'll beat  the reality show curse of couples who renew their vows.

I thought Hilton was playing up for the cameras and shouldn't be encouraged. I don't find her behavior precocious. I think she's a brat in the making. And yes, she did make a comment about 'getting away from the blonde' in reference to her mother. Kam accepts that she's a tomboy and doesn't push her to be more girlie and also isn't jealous of her close relationship with her dad.  Hilton's attitude towards her mom isn't justified. Although she's still better than Brandi's brats. 

Because she's new to the cast, Kary is still in the exposition phase which is probably why her conversation with her daughter came across so awkward and stilted. At least her daughter played along instead of saying something like, "Yes, mom I've heard the story of your life a million times and you want me to be more independent, blah blah blah."  Meanwhile Kary is hypocritically still financially dependent on her spouse. Her glass bead baubles are never going to finance her lifestyle. At best, it's a vanity project that's most likely being financed by her husband. I wonder if he told her the same thing Court told Kam - that at some point the business is going to have to be self-sustaining.   

I don't miss Cary Deuber and her weirdo husband. 

Brandi wasn't simply being flippant when she told Leanne that she grew up in a single-wide. She was being competitive. This time it was  ... who had the crappiest home.  Of course Leanne had to come back with the sexual abuse comment because she can't resist playing the 'who had it worse' game.  Someone hand them both a ribbon or medal for participation.  

• Love 7
21 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I find that hard to believe, I agree with your skepticism.  Rich is/was a cop (trespassing/public indecency) and I can’t imagine him going that far. He’s too straight for that...Rich IS marrying Leeanne, and he knows what that means, but still think this is not real.

Yuck!  I think it was a tall tale or a carny story!

You make a good point about Rich. But, I think with the speed that LeeAnn told that story, it had to have happened to someone somewhere. 

• LOL 4
11 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I would come dressed the same way as Kameron.  My attitude is, what’s private is private, and that’s for me and my husband...I don’t believe being adverse to wearing lingerie outside of the home makes you a prude or a boring person.  Kam has a fantastic body, she doesn’t feel comfortable in that setting. I have great breasts, but they are never put out on display!

The only exposure I typically co-sign is wearing a tasteful bathing suit at the beach/pool.  

Don’t mistake modesty for how one behaves with their spouse/partner.  In my book, some things are just best kept private.  I would buy lingerie for a friend, but I don’t think it’s strange to not want to wear it, even at a private party.  

I have been happily married 30 years, and still feel sparks like I did when we were dating, 30 years and 3 children later.  Modesty has nothing to do with ones sexual behavior at home.

The ladies looked great, especially Cary Dueber.  It’s just not everyone’s thing.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

I would come dressed the same way as Kameron.  My attitude is, what’s private is private, and that’s for me and my husband...I don’t believe being adverse to wearing lingerie outside of the home makes you a prude or a boring person.  Kam has a fantastic body, she doesn’t feel comfortable in that setting. I have great breasts, but they are never put out on display!

The only exposure I typically co-sign is wearing a tasteful bathing suit at the beach/pool.  

Don’t mistake modesty for how one behaves with their spouse/partner.  In my book, some things are just best kept private.  I would buy lingerie for a friend, but I don’t think it’s strange to not want to wear it, even at a private party.  

I have been happily married 30 years, and still feel sparks like I did when we were dating, 30 years and 3 children later.  Modesty has nothing to do with ones sexual behavior at home.

The ladies looked great, especially Cary Dueber.  It’s just not everyone’s thing.

My comment about the sex life had nothing to do with the modesty. I should’ve separated it. It’s her stance on everything “freaky.” In this episode it was the handcuffs, but I’ve long thought this of her. 

as far as the party, if you’re not comfortable with the theme then stay home. There is some tasteful lingerie out there where she wouldn’t have to show any skin and like others she could’ve worn a coat. 

She just seems like a snooze fest. 

• Love 8
On 10/10/2019 at 12:43 AM, swankie said:

Wow!  Was it just me or did Kari's daughter seem like she really hates her mother?  Or maybe she just resented having to be filmed talking to her mother.  She just didn't seem like a happy camper in that scene.

I’ve done it and received it! It’s the, “Mom! I know what I’m doing!” attitude that especially girls give. The girl would have probably said that had the cameras not been there. 

• Love 3
19 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Brandi wasn't simply being flippant when she told Leanne that she grew up in a single-wide. She was being competitive. This time it was  ... who had the crappiest home.  Of course Leanne had to come back with the sexual abuse comment because she can't resist playing the 'who had it worse' game.  Someone hand them both a ribbon or medal for participation.  

I see it has Brandi was trying to relate to Leanne (which Brandi and anyone ever with even a slight connection to this woman should know NOT to do) cause Leanne took that has a challenge and a titt for tatt of The Who had it worst and started spouting off her check list. Well you had that? I had A,B,C threw in the doublewide and brandi being dumbfounded again see how she was leaning back away from Leanne as she started aggressively talking to her and moving closer until she was standing over her tried to break the tension with a joke (I do this a lot myself when iI'm uncomfortable) you had a double wide? I lived in a single, trying to match the ridiculousness of making one worse then the other with the childhood traumas.. Leanne always has to be the Worst. No ones childhood trauma could ever be worse then hers. You might have been molested but she was molested AAAAAND .... and not only that but X,Y,Z then she gets that glassy stare.... The Woman WILL NOT BE OUTDONE 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

My comment about the sex life had nothing to do with the modesty. I should’ve separated it. It’s her stance on everything “freaky.” In this episode it was the handcuffs, but I’ve long thought this of her. 

as far as the party, if you’re not comfortable with the theme then stay home. There is some tasteful lingerie out there where she wouldn’t have to show any skin and like others she could’ve worn a coat. 

She just seems like a snooze fest. 

There’s nothing wrong with her stance of what she feels is freaky, that’s the whole point.  Everyone has a right to like/dislike public exposure.  Others should be able to accept her discomfort, or comfort if she wore something racy.  Who cares what she wore?  Everyone has a comfort level, I think she’s entitled to feel that way. 

She was invited, she wore a robe, big deal.  If she wore lingerie, fine, if not, that’s fine too.  I think Leeanne would have been disappointed if she didn’t show up, so she came and Leeanne was happy she could attend the party.

Clearly, some of the ladies had fun with it.  That’s cool too.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

There’s nothing wrong with her stance of what she feels is freaky, that’s the whole point.  Everyone has a right to like/dislike public exposure.  Others should be able to accept her discomfort, or comfort if she wore something racy.  Who cares what she wore?  Everyone has a comfort level, I think she’s entitled to feel that way. 

She was invited, she wore a robe, big deal.  If she wore lingerie, fine, if not, that’s fine too.  I think Leeanne would have been disappointed if she didn’t show up, so she came and Leeanne was happy she could attend the party.

Clearly, some of the ladies had fun with it.  That’s cool too.

She has that right just like the others had the right and not being called “hoes.” She’s a bore with a perpetual stick up her ass.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

She was invited, she wore a robe, big deal.  

I think It’s big deal because she proceeded to slut shame people for wearing what they wanted......she walked in appalled that people were showing skin and gasp wearing reveling lingerie at a lingerie party. And spouting out she was the classy one.  While actually calling someone a whore in her talking head. She was the only one taking issue with what people were wearing. She didn’t like the theme she should have stayed home she came she judged she’s a freaking snob. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 23
30 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think It’s big deal because she proceeded to slut shame people for wearing what they wanted......she walked in appalled that people were showing skin and gasp wearing reveling lingerie at a lingerie party. And spouting out she was the classy one.  While actually calling someone a whore in her talking head. She was the only one taking issue with what people were wearing. She didn’t like the theme she should have stayed home she came she judged she’s a freaking snob. 

Her missing one of the 1000 events before the wedding wouldn’t have been an issue. Just tell Leann you’re not comfortable and stay home and play with your pink dog food and unicorns.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I see both sides of the lingerie topic. I think women 30 & up, including mothers, have every right to feel sexy. Would I personally go to a party like that with my entire butt out?  No. But good for the ladies for being confident and having fun. I was amazed at how fit LeeAnne is. 

• Love 5

She has that right just like the others had the right and not being called “hoes.”

Yeah, someone needs to tell Kam 1) a woman isn't a hoe based on how she dresses and 2) nothing wrong with being a hoe to begin with.

• Love 13
On 10/10/2019 at 1:43 AM, swankie said:

Wow!  Was it just me or did Kari's daughter seem like she really hates her mother?  Or maybe she just resented having to be filmed talking to her mother.  She just didn't seem like a happy camper in that scene.

Kary just doesn't seem to understand proper boundaries.  She could have had the conversation with her daughter without the whole bit about the boyfriend, and marriage - I'm sure the daughter was cringing inside at the thought of her boyfriend and his family watching that.

On 10/10/2019 at 2:55 PM, MaggieG said:

Of course Leann is having 37 parties before her wedding and of course other people are paying for them.

The sex through a hole in the fence story was....something.

On 10/10/2019 at 4:05 PM, IKnowRight said:

Yuck!  I think it was a tall tale or a carny story!

Me too!  The logistics don't even make sense.  It reminds me of a tale a woman told me about bringing home a big box of condoms and her 5 year old found them and blew them up into balloons.  5 year olds can't blow up regular balloons, let alone lubricated condoms, plus what about a wrapped (or unwrapped for that matter) condom suggests a balloon to a child?  It's all bs.

14 hours ago, amarante said:

It seems to still be around. I have never heard of it nor seen anything about it except for this show but I don’t watch Christian television which is where they seemed to do marketing. 

According to this article D’Andrea was working in the company since 2004 and was the CEO so how could she not know about the operation  

https://www.romper.com/p/what-is-dandra-simmons-moms-company-real-housewives-of-dallas-showcases-og-momtrepreneurship-12140121

I still think D'Andra and Dee made up their "storyline" for some free advertising.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, princelina said:

Kary just doesn't seem to understand proper boundaries.  She could have had the conversation with her daughter without the whole bit about the boyfriend, and marriage - I'm sure the daughter was cringing inside at the thought of her boyfriend and his family watching that.

I am pretty sure they basically scripted that entire conversation to get all her daughter’s backstory out there. There was not one thing that was said in the conversation that was not for the camera to a painful degree. I mean when Kary brought up her birthday the daughter respond “yes next week is my 21st birthday” or when talking about the boyfriend and nursing school jt was clearly all things Kary already knew.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I am pretty sure they basically scripted that entire conversation to get all her daughter’s backstory out there. There was not one thing that was said in the conversation that was not for the camera to a painful degree. I mean when Kary brought up her birthday the daughter respond “yes next week is my 21st birthday” or when talking about the boyfriend and nursing school jt was clearly all things Kary already knew.

I'm sure you are right - and the daughter agreed to it beforehand.  But I bet she didn't agree to the bit about if she'd be okay marrying her first boyfriend!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I see both sides of the lingerie topic. I think women 30 & up, including mothers, have every right to feel sexy. Would I personally go to a party like that with my entire butt out?  No. But good for the ladies for being confident and having fun. I was amazed at how fit LeeAnne is. 

And woman under 30 are not allowed to be sexy too ? (50yo here, so ^_^ )

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

And woman under 30 are not allowed to be sexy too ? (50yo here, so ^_^ )

Are you asking if I meant ONLY women 30 & up are allowed to be sexy? Of course not. Lots of people don't want to see women (particularly mothers) the age of the RHOD wearing lingerie. Kameron also mentioned she was the youngest but the most modest at the party. I thought it was great that the women were confident and having fun with the theme of the party. 

• Love 3

Welp, maybe Kam will loosen up like the other more demure women have over the years.  Look at Shannon, she’s the church lady season after season and now she’s sinking to Tamrat level with the televised O shot. 

I was hoping Kam might be the one housewife that can walk away with her dignity intact after the show is over.  But...I have my doubts!😉  Maybe Joyce and Katherine from RHBH made it happen, unless I’m forgetting something they did on the show.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Welp, maybe Kam will loosen up like the other more demure women have over the years.  Look at Shannon, she’s the church lady season after season and now she’s sinking to Tamrat level with the televised O shot. 

I was hoping Kam might be the one housewife that can walk away with her dignity intact after the show is over.  But...I have my doubts!😉  Maybe Joyce and Katherine from RHBH made it happen, unless I’m forgetting something they did on the show.

Joyce and Katherine were pretty classy. Joyce liked talking about “peepee’s” a bit much for my taste, but I loved her otherwise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 10/12/2019 at 9:26 AM, FancyNancy said:

She has that right just like the others had the right and not being called “hoes.” She’s a bore with a perpetual stick up her ass.

This is the issue right there. 

Personally, I'm also in the boat of certain things being private. I wouldn't wear lingerie outside of my bedroom. Those are just MY personal values. But I don't judge others for theirs. It was incredibly tacky for her to call Brandi a "hoe" in her TH. I don't like Brandi, but she looked amazing in her lingerie! 

• Love 8
On 10/11/2019 at 1:20 AM, amarante said:

I was curious and as of right now the websites for Ultimate Living and  Hard Night Good Morning are both still active.  I played around on both sites and there are customer reviews for products dated within the last month.  D'Andra's skincare line is not that badly priced (on par with Clinique and Estee Lauder) and the formulations look decent except they lack any SPF.  I have seen worse being sold for more.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2019 at 6:23 AM, AttackTurtle said:

"Leanne and Cam work because they never call the other to task."

They work as friends because they are always the victim in any conversation--it is mutual respect for the manipulation.  Kam would never be friends with uncouth Leanne IRL.

• Love 3

Could D'Andra be more pathetic? She bitched and moaned for years to take over this company.  Now that she has it, we see Travis telling her what to do, and then Jeremy doing the work of the actual leader, as little woman D'Andra makes and serves his coffee.  I can't stand this storyline.  Women have been running companies forever without men guiding them on every step.  D'Andra wants all the glory with none of the work.

• Love 7
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:56 PM, IKnowRight said:

I don't know . . . Joyce had to tell us about her husband's enormous penis and her tiny peepee.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2