Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. LexieLily

The NBA

I want to say no because I strongly dislike the Lakers but is there an alternate universe where they could have been competitive or won a game against a team that wasn't Denver?
  3. She and Tom Irwin also stole the show Devious Maids for me.
  4. 'Today's the Day The Flash Was Meant to Go Missing'
  5. It could be worth keeping track of the writers, actors, et al., to see what they do in the future.
  6. Wonder what fast fashion brand was having a clearance? I swear 90% of the set dressimg on this show was purchased at Pier One's going out of business sale.
  7. I knew Tiffany wasn't going to vote Q out. Refer to Season 41 and 42 for my reasons. Hunter, you never, never, never, everevereverever tell anyone you have an idol!! And if you have a "feeling"? Play the damn idol!! Can contestants be this dumb like Hunter was? I wonder if they are told to tell someone about the idol to create drama. Maybe things are different when you are out there. The elements and surroundings and no food make you make unwise decisions.
  8. I can't figure out what the point of Maggie being a dupe and a dope for Konstantine is. I'm also increasingly not giving a rats ass either. Even worse, though, is if there is a point to that repulsive wrestling match between AlexBenOllie and Tony the Tigress, I don't want to know what it is. The camera filming those scenes should have thrown up. I am all for Rachel walking in on them because that's how much I hate that little shit.
  9. Hannah is married to Jer. And yes, Hannie is Johannah's pet name.
  10. Another great case that had me guessing until the end. I love how different and unique the cases still are two seasons in! Loved Allison finally starting to figure out why she’s so messed up. Too bad for her that it led to the usual case epiphany and she was ignored yet again. Loved all the one liners, especially with Todd commenting on her roots and how her neck looks nice but the rest of her is gross. Typical sibling banter and I’m here for it!
  11. Sandoval: Say, I stepped on Kyle’s shoes. Then he burns my house down- - I want to know what he would have said next.
  12. twoods

The NBA

Good riddance. Maybe now Lebron will finally retire and they can dump DLo because he’s just trash at this point. Zero points in a must win game and scrolling on his phone during a time out. Why did they sign him yet again? He was trash the first time around as well.
  13. There have been articles stating that's a change this season, that while a QF win will no longer confer immunity, an EC win will be what grants the winning chef safety in the next round, but the flip side is that QF performance will be a factor in the EC deliberation. But I have not registered that being mentioned yet on the show itself. I may very well have missed it, though, so if anyone can confirm ... I have read that, later in the season, Tom and Gail are going to join Kristen in judging the quickfires, and that that's when the quickfires will start to factor into decisions about who wins and who goes home.
  14. twoods

NFL Thread

Of all teams, why the Chiefs. I just can’t.
  15. Guess the whole cat-business was just a lame excuse to set the show in America. Boooo! But speaking of that business, Edwin, honey, just fuck the cat king and be done with this whole thing. It's not like you don't want to. Let's be real, if you weren't so repressed you would have done it without any quit pro quo.
  16. After James asks everyone over to his house for a pool party. Did you guys catch Lala saying, “Wait. I have to call my husband, and find out if I can go.” She pretends to hold a phone. Brock doesn’t miss a beat. He pretends to hold a phone, and says, “Lala, you just called me.”
  17. Friday's episode will be Season 21, Episode 31, that was originally aired October 16, 2017. Discussion Link: "Shared Driveway Dilemma" Case titles: 1) Not Sharing; 2) Unloading A Poor Puppy; 3) Handing Off A Hoopty. Google's title case summary: "A crumbling shared driveway becomes the focus of a neighbour dispute. Then, a couple sue a dog breeder after they buy a puppy with what they believe to be existing health problems." Thank you for next week's listings, CrazyInAlabama. Have a nice weekend, everyone.
  18. There have been articles stating that's a change this season, that while a QF win will no longer confer immunity, an EC win will be what grants the winning chef safety in the next round, but the flip side is that QF performance will be a factor in the EC deliberation. But I have not registered that being mentioned yet on the show itself. I may very well have missed it, though, so if anyone can confirm ...
  19. Yeah, I really love the "Ghosts" cast, too. They all seem like a fun, cool, lovely group of people and I just really like that they're so close on and off the set. This cast in general was new to me when I first checked out this show, and it's been so great getting to become familiar with a new set of actors - i've been trying to go through and check out their other work outside "Ghsots" as well.
  20. Maybe he does and we just haven't figured it out yet. There was an interview with the actor who plays Pete where he suggested that there will be some kind of limitations on this power. Someone over at TV Line suggested that maybe the farther away Pete travels, the more exhausted he becomes, and that can wind up being a limitation of sorts ofr him. Which is a theory I like :D.
  21. Today
  22. I’m in Vancouver Canada with Shaw, now Rogers, we didn’t get this episode, we got two super fans discussing their best and worst of the entire series. Odd I know but I think I needed a break. 😀
  23. This episode was okay. I did not care for Kali and her incessant need for revenge over & above the safety of her crew. I think she both cared for El but also wanted to use El for her quest. The orderly or nurse from Hawkins wasn't really a "bad guy", just stuck working for a bad organization. How many of the other "bad guys" the crew killed weren't really bad? But Kali didn't care abt motivations or reasons or stories of her victims. To all those that said this had a backdoor Pilot vibe, that's dead on. But ultimately this episode was abt two things: 1) El realizing what 'home' means to her; and 2) setting up that "Papa" Brenner may still be alive.
  24. Why doesn’t Pete have any restrictions on his power? Yeah the butcher was wearing the store apron
  25. Carey

The NBA

I hate to sound like a legitimate villain, but I think it's best that the Lakers produce self motivation in advance for their next game. So if they win Game 4, they'd be playing for yet another meaningless banner that states, "We Found A Way To Beat Denver One Damn Time". That is harsh, but they already earned a meaningless banner earlier last autumn. So while winning Game 4 and nothing else isn't the top goal, that would be their ceiling. OR? They still lose as is the tradition, but they cover whatever the total is since Denver will be favored, and then they can say at least they covered against the champs. That's their story. AD''s career dies by the end of the decade, Ham gets fired, maybe they get Young from the East, and James bolts since there is nothing he can to to top the past legends of the Lakers, period.
  26. She appeared in just one scene as a defense attorney on Major Crimes, in which I really took to her and also vaguely recognized her; looking her up, she'd played a suffragette in the flashbacks of an episode of Cold Case. So she'd guest starred in two of my handful of exceptions to my hatred of cop shows, and that was enough for me to recognize her when Ghosts promos popped up. The premise of that show did nothing for me (I don't tend to go for shows rooted in alternate realities), but, for some reason I can't even recall, during the second season I started watching. I fell in love with the show, and was particularly tickled to see Wisocky killing it. I love that she's achieved this level of success at this point in her career.
  1. Load more activity