Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are way too many possibilities: the eps that show who the boys are/how they've grown; monster/case eps; heartbreaking eps, funny eps....all showing different aspects of the show. But, oddly enough, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that one ep includes all the breadth of the show, doesn't really need any complicated explanations, and is fun, besides: A Very Supernatural Christmas. It tells everything about the boys, their bond, their upbringing, and the way they deal with monsters. It's both disturbing and funny as hell. What more could you ask?😀
  3. Excellent! While I never considered celebrating my similarly excellent results, perhaps a little dark chocolate is in order? I was diagnosed in January of 2016 with stage IV colon cancer. My annual test results since 2017 have all been C-free. The "dread" is still there, but much fainter. I, OTOH, opted to have my chemo port removed ASAP (some time in 2017), much to my oncologist's surprise, but like your doctor, he respected my choices. It was on the right side of my chest, and very uncomfortable. I don't know of anyone else who had this negative experience, so I figured if I needed to get another port implanted in the future, the odds were good that it would be more comfortable. I lift my cup of ginger root tea in a toast of celebration to your results, @isalicat!
  4. I agree. I wasn't surprised by Thor doing that; however, I didn't expect Flower to also ditch Nancy. The wedding wasn't going to begin right away, so she could have joined them to advocate for the basement ghosts to be invited. At the very least, Nancy could have then refused to leave when the ceremony was going to start.
  5. Airdate: Friday, May 3, 2024 Synopsis:
  6. And except for a few random spurts, we don't see much of Dummer & Chance, do we? Is that pairing fizzling out cuz he's so fuckin' dumb & dull? Or maybe because he's so fuckin' dumb & dull (and clueless) he'll still be hanging around her -- even tho she's clearly lost interest in him. And she'll focus in on smothering her son, her son, her son & target Phyllis-style antics towards Claire?
  7. "Do You Believe in Bradgic?" New, 5/05/2024, From Titan TV: After going through a divorce, Erin's friend and former bandmate enlists her help making a new start in his old home with a transformation of his spartan bachelor pad into the customized house he's always dreamed of.
  8. I think of Ludo as the French Ray Romano. Hope someone starts a thread for that show since it looks interesting.
  9. I'm interested in what Isaac's and Patience history is. She would have seen Isaac both living and dead and had about 130ish years of history of them dead together.
  10. I know that the 90-minute episodes were thrown at the show after the season's had already filmed, so I'm hoping with the advanced knowledge that the episodes will be this long going forward that editing will be tighter. I don't oppose 90 minutes, but this season has been rough at times (though I enjoyed last season). As to the other stuff in the article: First, I don't think Fiji is the harshest in regards to elements, even without creature comforts. But I do approve that they aren't throwing tarps and 20 fruit baskets and doing huge cookouts for every reward anymore. However, I don't care for them withholding flint until a tribe wins (and then taking it away when they lose). In the early years of the show, you got flint either by winning the first IC or after you voted someone off if you lost that first challenge. That was a trade off, you got flint but it cost you a tribe member. I do think that when they started withholding flint until you won a challenge, tribes could still use their torches to start a fire but it could be harder to keep it going. I also think once you've won it, the flint shouldn't be taken away. I get what he's saying, but I also don't think this is necessarily a good thing. In watching previous seasons, sometimes it was head banging when people slipped by because they had no strategy and were simply a number that would get dumped later on (and I know Probst used to complain that better competitors and characters were voted out). But now, like we saw what happened at Yanu, all it takes is 1 person to get voted off and then 3 people have the majority. Unless there's idols/advantages in play (that people actually use) at least 2 people on a tribe are screwed. So is it really better players or is it just lucky players who get a majority early on? I know an argument can be made that 8-10 tribe divisions, there could be a majority early on, and history has shown that, but there was still more wiggle room. I mean outside of Jelinsky being voted off first the next two Yanu votes were painfully predictable.
  11. I was thinking about the dream Nikki had -- and how Vic, Nick & Vicky were seething with anger towards her. I'd say she got Vic's anger spot on. That's exactly who he is every second of his life. But Nick & Vicky? No, that was way off. Have we ever seen Nick & Vicky show any kind of anger -- let alone seethe, almost spitting, with rage & bitterness (as they were in her dream)? And toward Nikki? Seems way out of character for them. I've only see them have sympathy for Nikki's alcoholism. But Vic? Hey, she chooses to be with him, as Jackie chooses to be with Diane so . . . no words. Idk, Nikki, ya can get yourself clean & sober . . . only to what? Go back to Vic? Welp, don't sneak down to the basement for a quick snort, hun, cuz you might get a wee bit of a surprise! Still disturbed by Vic saying he wouldn't have saved Jackie's life. That was brutal, awful & gross. But it says everything about who he is. Yech.
  12. honestly, I remember Mr Poletti or whatever his name was was the motivation for Dante to be a cop and Dante wanted to bring down Sonny and the mob because he was gunned down, and Sonny was like "meh i didn't do it, but if he got gunned down he deserved it." and Dante basically went. "Oh okay." and that got dropped big time
  13. They did. This story has suffered a lot from both the writers change AND the revolving door Mollys. First, Molly and TJ both acted like Kristina was an awful person for merely musing---not even to them--about suggesting she be the surrogate. Then, they course-corrected the Molly/Kristina idiocy and when surrogate #1 miscarried and Kristina re-offered they were both really happy about it. They celebrated when the positive test came back and everything seemed fine. Until suddenly--with the new writers?--TJ has become an asshole and Molly is trying to keep the peace and doesn't seem to have any issues with her sister. Essentially, it's a mess because the writing can't make up its mind.
  14. Since Jeremy is a self avowed Christian, there’s no need think whether being a different religion even matters.
  15. The only way I can not see Charlie getting a vote from Maria is for the reason you said, and also if Charlie tries taking credit for moves that she feels weren't his. Tiffany mentioned in one of her exit interviews that her and Charlie talked a lot and strategized, and even thought about blindsiding Maria out with the idol at some point. So Charlie probably would consider cutting Maria. If Maria is on the jury I think she's going to be bitter. In reality, I'm not sure this cast is that close. I'm also wondering if Maria aligning with Q has anything to do with it. She considered Q a number this past vote, so the question is will she want to keep him around (knowing he's likely not a threat to win and would probably stay loyal to her). I don't know if it's Q or Venus that goes next week, but my feeling is Venus just from the content in the previews. She appears to be coming for Maria, she has no allies, what story arc she had is over, and her visibility has been very limited the last couple of episodes, so she may get ousted over Q (could also be that Q wins immunity). So if we're at the final 6 with Kenzie/Q/Liz/Maria/Charlie/Ben, maybe Maria wants to vote someone else in favor of Q, Charlie realizes Q's a potential threat to his standing with Maria (or feels that Maria isn't as loyal to him anymore) and gets rid of Q and then she goes next. Charlie may also be smart enough to know that him and Maria being in the final 3 together would mean that they would be fighting to get credit for the moves they made. I said before they might cancel each other out or, if he is a 0 vote getter, the credit goes to Maria. After this past week, I feel like Liz could be the fire making loser. Some people have speculated that there's foreshadowing to her inability to make fire that leads to this, but I feel her emotional roller coaster of an edit might be leaning that way, too.
  16. I figure they just didn't show the Puritan's face because they haven't cast any extras for next season, yet, not because they'll cast some big star. I don't think I've seen any of the cast before this show, and don't remember any guest actors that I've seen before, so I expect her to just be some other actor I don't know. Not that that is a problem. I really didn't care for the Isaac/Nigel storyline, so I'm meh about the breakup. I only like Isaac in small doses and don't care for Nigel. Maybe if they think Isaac is gone for good, they'll spend that money on the house or restaurant. Glad Pete had some fun and glad he made it home. Wish the final ep of the season had more of the other ghosts.
  17. The Netflix movie Unfrosted starring Jerry Seinfeld is cluttered with cameos including several SNL alumni -- off the top of my head: Kyle Mooney and Mikey Day; Bobby Moynihan; Fred Armisen; Beck Bennett: Sasheer Zamata.
  18. I can’t help but feel that when they get down to the last 4, no one should be in the basement Eliminating Jordan was for the best. He definitely has poor time management skills. What kind of chef is he again, professional or home cook?
  19. Very odd. Also strange was that none of her relatives could take the kids ? They had to go live with a friend ?
  20. He's going to need more than the hinky generate your own leads insurance gig. One can only generate so many leads in small town Amish country.
  21. Today
  22. And on rewatch, I caught they said there was an hour until the ceremony, so that gave Flower plenty of time to forget why they went back upstairs.
  23. I've never DVR'd House Hunters - it's just always on. Sounds like I missed out with the nudists episode. In high school I dated a guy whose parents were nudists. You can know about it intellectually but when confronted by it, it's another story.
  1. Load more activity