Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Delores did say she would not feel right wearing an engagement ring while he is still married...maybe some big honking diamond earrings or a necklace?
  3. I love azaleas and rhododendrons. There's one bush by my condo with purple blossoms that were almost gone the other day. They probably are entirely gone with the gale-force winds blowing today — I can’t see them from my windows. I guess the winds are the leftovers from the tornadoes that struck in the midwest. At least some of these tree blossoms are still hanging on in the 24 mph winds: But it’s in the 70s here for the first time this year, so: 👏
  4. Not just you. I didn't know the nickname, either, but at least I know he was the Doors frontman, and he died four years before I was born.
  5. Yup. We have bananas on hand all the time, and my husband has never written affirmations on one for me to find. I too would roll my eyes if it ever happened. PS I know his handwriting. 😀
  6. Now I'm wondering if that's why Katie wasn't with them at the end. Ariana: Hey! Come with us. We're going to Applebee's. Katie: Shit. I can't. I have an exclusive with Chili's...
  7. Mimi has been exiled since her DUI a few years ago.
  8. Paul McCartney Fan Who Said She Loved Him 60 Years Ago Identified by Family: 'Guys, That’s Mommy'
  9. For a second I thought I was on the Jeopardy forum (last night's J! game wasn't great, either). 😄 Erick was bugging me; glad he lost.
  10. My husband loves me very much but he wouldn't do that! And I would roll my eyes if he did.
  11. Well that was a waste of such a good setup from last week, beginning with that Maxine monologue.
  12. This is reruning 5 to 7 p.m. today, on TLC, but they split it into Part 1 and Part 2, an hour each. To fool your VCR. The fact that she lost 4 copies of Dr. Now's diet is certainly notable.
  13. Well...as JT Macc used to say, I think it's time we moved on. I miss that guy. Did we burn him out? 😊 The crappy sandals arrived (from the fake QVC-Clark ad that my sis & I ordered). She got a refund. I haven't heard anything from my MasterCard. I think somebody made these shoes in his basement workshop.
  14. I don’t follow her on social media and I missed the entire last season of the show, but I thought she said that grief made her lose her appetite. I’ve had that happen, so I know it’s possible.
  15. Seanna's episode is being run as Part 1 and Part 2, from 5 to 7 p.m. Central.
  16. Racers travel to the Dominican Republic; the final five teams must complete two road blocks. Airs May 8 at 9:30pm ET on CBS
  17. I find it interesting AND disappointing how these ladies still find the need to mention Dolores and her needing a ring on her finger. It's so 1960. I know that I would not have the energy to be that pressed about another womans ring finger just saying. I think what really bugs is that I just can't truly believe that these woman are that worried about it. They are trying to make it such an important thing, you know, 1960's important but ummm, hello, it's 2024, Dolores doesn't NEED a husband. I can understand them wishing her the best and all that but the heavy handedness surrounding marriage is just a tad creepy to me. It's also overdone. Dolores doesn't need anyone harping on the subject like she's some naive, dumb teenager. There's no doubt in my mind that when Dolores decides what she wants the next move to be she will let it be known and make any necessary decisions thereafter, just like she did with her last relationship. I am not looking forward to this being a recycled storyline because it was cringey the first go round with Mr. Dr.
  18. Well, those individuals were actually all closely involved with one another though.
  19. I don’t think I can watch the rest of the episode if Amy and Stephanie are the finalists.
  20. Your resentment of the way your mother who "settled" treated your father was felt by those of us here who "settled" when we got married. I made many sacrifices for my ex for 8 years, but he never thought I loved him. Fortunately the 2 of my 3 kids I had with him just think we "weren't a good fit." But I think the woman he's been with for 30+ years now settled too.🤷🏻‍♀️ But I always tell my 2 younger kids that they won the stepparent lottery with her: A wealthy, then-younger, widow with her own law practice.
  21. I have also read that and have also read that a practice may have only one or two to treat, because they are so exhausting and challenging, with very little success or progress ever being made.
  22. You've bever been to Fiji then? I have. Their food is fabulous! They have gorgeous coconut sauced prawns, delicious seafood of all kinds, and wonderful Indian food as well as Fijian/Indian/Chinese mash ups. I'd rather see contestants earn local food that American processed crapfood flown across the world. And while I'm at it, why the hell is the TC srt made up to looking a Chinese pagoda? Ditto the Immunity Necklace has no local flavor. If you're IN Fiji, then embrace the culture and bring that into the sets and props ffs. Maybe I'm just over this show after so many years and thebfact that the casting has gotten abysmal lately.
  23. Agreed the writing is so sloppy and those writers are terrible and lazy. That’s true True lol
  24. She's got doctor-auntie and uncle bob, she'll be fine😂😎
  25. You would think she would, but even if she notice it wasn't his handwriting she wouldn't care. She can show the world how much he just loves her! 💖
  1. Load more activity