Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E30: Menace to Society

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Watching the ep now.  Josh and Cheryl just went into the bank to open a checking account.  After he assures the bank lady that he's no longer a bank robber, she laughs with relief and says "we'll take it!" and he says "that was my motto!"  That was more from Josh than I was expecting.  I suspect may be too good for Cheryl.

Edited by CouchTater
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I was so fucking mad when that snaggle toothed nitwit said that. 

Poor as a church mouse, car window taped up, kids to feed and she is offering to pay this man's restitution.  I fucking can't.   

And then that waste of oxygen Lacy telling the world that she's unsure of her kid's paternity.  

26 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Cheryl is a worthless whore. She looked straight at the camera and said that she could have done so much more with the money she gave Josh. She said that money could’ve helped her and her kids out a lot. And she hoped it wasn’t for all nothing (paraphrasing). She’s an idiot and I can’t stand mothers like her. She’s the type of mom that will know a guy two days and leave the man alone with her children. Then we see it on the news that the boyfriend abused the kids. Those women should be locked up along with the abusers. Inaction is abuse also. Cheryl and Lacey need to be sterilized.

I agree with your entire post.  The two of them are disgusting as human beings, but especially disgusting as parents.  I'd like to hold both of them down and forcibly ram a Norplant into their arms.  

6 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Watching the ep now.  Josh and Cheryl just went into the bank to open a checking account.  After he assures the bank lady that he's no longer a bank robber, she laughs with relief and says "we'll take it!" and he says "that was motto!"  That was more from Josh than I was expecting.  I suspect may be too good for Cheryl.

I laughed at that, too.  

In his place, I would have just said, "Something stupid," and left it at that.  😄 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I also don't buy her schtick about becoming a social worker to help others out of their dark places or whatever altruistic bullshit she was spewing.  I think there's probably more to Lizzy's drinking history than we've seen thus far.  

They are both addicts.  They're just substituting alcohol for drugs at the moment.  They're on a very slippery slope, and Daniel's mom knows this.  She can tell right where this is going to lead and there's nothing she can do to stop it.  He's a grown assed man and she can't stop him from anything.  He has to make his own choices, as shitty as those choices might be.  

My prediction is Lizzy will never finish her schooling, both will relapse on drugs, Daniel will be heading back to prison before a year is up, and mom will blame Lizzy for her son's predicament.  

Obviously, I don't see this situation ending well at all.  Hopefully she's on birth control.  Ugh.

I totally agree.  Her behavior is bizarre for an addict who is committed to not relapsing.  

Sadly, I think that the level of focus that allowed her to go to school and work may be difficult because her relationship with Daniel will be a distraction.  

Daniel has NOTHING to do all day and therefore he will always be around distracting her.  And they are both addicts who like to drink so they will fuel the fire of the other.  

Lizzie isn't responsible for Daniel, but taking him drinking is an asshole move for anyone who has even watched a few episodes of intervention much less someone who wants to be a social worker.

And until I know more, Daniel is an asshole for choosing some piece of tail who never visited or wrote him over his mother who was there for him.  Yeah Teresa is controlling and be needs to get the hell out the nest.....but she WAS there for him and those tears and her fear are real....and so it's unnecessary.  If he didn't want to be paroled there he should have tried to find a halfway house.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, PityFree said:

I wonder how Josh’s restitution payments really work. Is interest charged? Will the payments increase as he makes money? With an 85k balance, zero interest, and paying $40/month he’ll be paying for 177 years. If he takes Cheryl’s advice and pays $100/month he’ll be paying for 70 years. Considering the state of our criminal justice system, I’m sure interest and fees will be added to his balance. 

I was kind of impressed with the way Cheryl wants to get out from under his debt, but I am not so sure about her math skills. She has *some* instincts toward responsibility (not nearly enough though). I hope she realizes that she shouldn’t marry him and end up taking on his debt—she has kids and a chance of having some assets someday; Josh doesn’t.

She should probably funnel that responsibility toward taking care of her kids instead of Josh.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

These bitches are on my last nerve this morning.

Lacey has THREE children 😱 Where are the real fathers? Yes I'm gonna go ahead and assume there's multiple. She probably  doesn't  know. Just pin them all on the ex husband. She's too busy thotting around the prison yard to take care of her kids and they are obviously more attached to her dad than to her. The boys want nothing to do with her and she plays dolls with the girl, so she's still hanging on a little. Even she admitted they weren't crying for their mom. She looks totally fried. 

Cheryl has to monitor Josh so he "don't rob no banks". She needs to take care of her health. Me and Josh need time to ourselves is code for I need to feed my addiction. Did you see how she jumped up after she said it? Mmm Hmm. Just make sure you have enough money leftover for that restitution. 

Glorietta.... what can I say? She's Looney Tunes. I'm messing up my makeup by sobbing uncontrollably so how about I sob uncontrollably about messing up my makeup. Hysteria ensues. 

Lizzie has balls of steel. No way in hell I would stand by while somebody cursed my Mama out. Those laundry room romps must really be something. 

I can't  believe Amber and Vince are still a thing. She is a cold fish stick around him. Plus she's a lesbian. If Vince is conning her then they're even. 

Andrea put on her court wig today. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 18

Lacey, why do you torture those precious babies?

Wait ...  Cheryl is concerned that Josh might rob her? Yet, he's Prince Charming? "I'm not going to make a scene out in the middle of a hotel room!" Um.....what? You'd think that after 2 years of Trumpisms, I would be able to translate that. 

Glorietta is fucked up. That is all

Andrea...Google "parole in Florida" Lamondre is a Menace to the Beach

Edited by OoogleEyes
Mor thots
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

We once stayed in a hotel room with three beds.  We were in London, where lots of the hotels are converted Victorian houses (smallish rooms).  Our granddaughter was with us, so we requested a family room.  So we got a room with three twin beds.

But we were in London, so we were okay with that.

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Cheryl is a worthless whore. She looked straight at the camera and said that she could have done so much more with the money she gave Josh. She said that money could’ve helped her and her kids out a lot.

She is really disgusting. Those poor kids. Besides being the worst mother on the planet besides Lacey, she's painfully skinny and has scary bad teeth. Her face looks like skin pulled tightly over bones. She's using, right? 

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

She is really disgusting. Those poor kids. Besides being the worst mother on the planet besides Lacey, she's painfully skinny and has scary bad teeth. Her face looks like skin pulled tightly over bones. She's using, right? 

Ima say she definitely used in the past. She’s not old enough even for a smoker to have wrinkles like that and horribly dry skin. And she’s incredibly edgy and jumpy. She is small boned, but she’s very gaunt and looks like her muscles atrophied. My guess would be yes, she’s smoking something other than cigs. And I doubt she still has her job. Just an assumption.  And she isn’t Josh’s “type”. I can tell. He’s just with her as a means to an end. Doubt they’re even still together. 

He's already commented “she’s too skinny” and I haven’t heard him once say he loves her. Unless I missed it. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Ima say she definitely used in the past. She’s not old enough even for a smoker to have wrinkles like that and horribly dry skin. And she’s incredibly edgy and jumpy. She is small boned, but she’s very gaunt and looks like her muscles atrophied. My guess would be yes, she’s smoking something other than cigs. And I doubt she still has her job. Just an assumption.  And she isn’t Josh’s “type”. I can tell. He’s just with her as a means to an end. Doubt they’re even still together. 

He's already commented “she’s too skinny” and I haven’t heard him once say he loves her. Unless I missed it. 

She would be perfect for Clint.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Cammi said:

Cheryl is a worthless whore. She looked straight at the camera and said that she could have done so much more with the money she gave Josh. She said that money could’ve helped her and her kids out a lot. And she hoped it wasn’t for all nothing (paraphrasing). She’s an idiot and I can’t stand mothers like her. She’s the type of mom that will know a guy two days and leave the man alone with her children. Then we see it on the news that the boyfriend abused the kids. Those women should be locked up along with the abusers. Inaction is abuse also. Cheryl and Lacey need to be sterilized.

True. I was distracted about the math and forgot what she said about her kids. 

ETA: In my other post, I was surprised by the tiny bit of financial talk since most of these people seem to have zero knowledge or concern about financial responsibility. *BUT* all of the parents of small children on this show are horrible for what they are taking away from their children and what they are putting their children through. Please don’t think I am a fan of Cheryl’s because I am not. 

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Glorietta is a mess, I was waiting for the old man from the movie UP to show.

Looks like Vince and Amber are both conning each other.

Forgot to mention Andrea. At least this wig was an improvement, probably because it partly covered her eyes. I would have gone for the detective and said screw Lamondre.

Love the comment about the movie UP! 

Vince needs to leave and let Amber figure out how she is going to continue to get her future pedicures and furniture on her own.  They may be conning each other, but for sure, they are conning us!

Andrea looks 100% better this way...and I thought the same thing about the detective.  But, he probably has better taste than to date Andrea.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Spike said:

Amber puts zero effort into her appearance yet gets pedicures?

Amber is clean and perfectly presentable.  As a woman who puts on makeup like a monkey prostitute myself, I can appreciate a woman who doesn't paint herself for normal, every day activities.  

Doesn't mean pretty toes aren't fun.  And it is a good way to spend some time with a friend.  🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I wonder about that too. In the segment where they are in the bedroom arguing, she seems very agitated and fidgety then suddenly she is calm and smiling. Do you think they edited it so it looked like one scene when they actually took a break (so she could get a fix)? Just strange that she could switch moods so easily 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

"I'm trying to manage our money well so that Josh don't rob banks." I CANNOT. And when she flipped out saying the cameras needed to leave because she and Josh needed time alone and then " ... You're not coming, Josh?" I DIED. He SAID she's only good enough for him when he's in prison.

"He got down on one knee over the phone." ... How do you know? 

7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

They are both addicts.  They're just substituting alcohol for drugs at the moment.  They're on a very slippery slope, and Daniel's mom knows this.  She can tell right where this is going to lead and there's nothing she can do to stop it.  He's a grown assed man and she can't stop him from anything.  He has to make his own choices, as shitty as those choices might be.  

My prediction is Lizzy will never finish her schooling, both will relapse on drugs, Daniel will be heading back to prison before a year is up, and mom will blame Lizzy for her son's predicament.  

ITA. Like I said last episode, Daniel's mom's comportment is off, but I think she's right to be concerned. The issue is that Daniel is an adult and she needs to let him be Lizzy's problem - you know what? She needs to watch last season and take advice from Matt's mom.

Lacey is TRASH, oh my God. Watching her with her three kids and knowing what a drama queen she is ("I can't date regular guys because they're boring, I need inmates") makes me so sad for them. 

44 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Amber is clean and perfectly presentable.  As a woman who puts on makeup like a monkey prostitute myself, I can appreciate a woman who doesn't paint herself for normal, every day activities.  

Doesn't mean pretty toes aren't fun.  And it is a good way to spend some time with a friend. 

Also pedicures are good for the feet. Sometimes I get them with no polish in winter, just because between city living (lots of walking) and working out, my feet go through a lot and it's good to take care of them.

Edited by Empress1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ErikaOnline said:

I was surprised Lizzy started talking to Teresa like that lol 

Lizzy's skin, particularly her chin had some sores that I've seen with meth users, so......that might explain the temper.

"The bar" may just be some drug den for them to do meth with friends.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Lizzy's skin, particularly her chin had some sores that I've seen with meth users, so......that might explain the temper.

"The bar" may just be some drug den for them to do meth with friends.  

First time I think she’s showed that side of her lol. I can tell she likes to get a good buzz going lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

"I'm trying to manage our money well so that Josh don't rob banks." I CANNOT. And when she flipped out saying the cameras needed to leave because she and Josh needed time alone and then " ... You're not coming, Josh?" I DIED. He SAID she's only good enough for him when he's in prison.

"He got down on one knee over the phone." ... How do you know? 

ITA. Like I said last episode, Daniel's mom's comportment is off, but I think she's right to be concerned. The issue is that Daniel is an adult and she needs to let him be Lizzy's problem - you know what? She needs to watch last season and take advice from Matt's mom.

Lacey is TRASH, oh my God. Watching her with her three kids and knowing what a drama queen she is ("I can't date regular guys because they're boring, I need inmates") makes me so sad for them. 

Yep, goodness only knows what new and "exciting" men she will bring into their lives.  Thankfully their grandfather seems healthy and sensible.  But damn, its moments like these that make me wish for some way to force someone to use BC. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ErikaOnline said:

First time I think she’s showed that side of her lol. I can tell she likes to get a good buzz going lol

It's funny, I was watching a news story on a mother who had to give up her kids because of drug use.  A real winner, her eight year old was taking care of his two younger siblings because mom and stepdad couldn't be bothered. 

They finally lost custody when they were caught rubbing a mix of meth, heroin and cocaine over their newborn babies gums in the hospital so she wouldn't to through withdrawals in the hospital.   

Anyways, in the mother's mugshot she had the exact same sores Lizzie has in the exact same place.   It was jarring because they are literally the same sores and Lizzie is acting up.  

I sure as hell hope the two of them are using birth control, but if they are sexing on the laundry room floor in front of a TLC camera crew..... probably not 😞

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

It's funny, I was watching a news story on a mother who had to give up her kids because of drug use.  A real winner, her eight year old was taking care of his two younger siblings because mom and stepdad couldn't be bothered. 

They finally lost custody when they were caught rubbing a mix of meth, heroin and cocaine over their newborn babies gums in the hospital so she wouldn't to through withdrawals in the hospital.   

Anyways, in the mother's mugshot she had the exact same sores Lizzie has in the exact same place.   It was jarring because they are literally the same sores and Lizzie is acting up.  

I sure as hell hope the two of them are using birth control, but if they are sexing on the laundry room floor in front of a TLC camera crew..... probably not 😞

I think I heard about that terrible story the other day. I hope Lizzy doesn’t get pregnant. I can’t imagine Daniel’s mom’s reaction if she does get pregnant 

• Love 2

Although I am sure most of what we see is scripted, or at least re-created, I can completely believe Daniel’s mother hates Lizzie. There has to be more to the story than just that Lizzie drinks and she was with him around the time Daniel was arrested. If Daniel’s mother is acting, she needs an Emmy. 

I can’t put my finger on why Cheryl looked so different last night. Maybe she had just lost all her “my man is a bank robber” joy. 

I don’t get balloon girl. I feel like she is always “on” and this is nothing more than an act.

Andrea needs to keep the new wig and get rid of la mondre, although i think if he ever actually got out, she would be gone. I also don’t believe for a minute he is sending her money. What would be the point for him to do that? I am starting to wonder if La mondre even knows Andrea exists. 

For Vince went from being an idiot to being some type of mastermind? I think that maybe Puppy is the master puppeteer. I get that Amber is just out of prison and more likely to put up with Vince’s crap but if my boyfriend lied to his grandmother being with me, we would be done. Not only is he hiding her, he is lying to grandma. Who does that? 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Although I am sure most of what we see is scripted, or at least re-created, I can completely believe Daniel’s mother hates Lizzie. There has to be more to the story than just that Lizzie drinks and she was with him around the time Daniel was arrested. If Daniel’s mother is acting, she needs an Emmy. 

I don’t get balloon girl. I feel like she is always “on” and this is nothing more than an act.

I agree.  I'm trying to suspend my disbelief with glorietta but it's tough. 

Re: Daniels mom/Lizzie - I may remember it wrong, but I thought Daniel ended up taking the charge on the drugs found in Lizzie's apartment.  Or that the police came to her apartment and he ran and got caught/jailed.  

Even having her tangentially involved in her son's arrest may make Teresa not like Lizzie.  If Daniel fell on his sword for Lizzie, I can see where Teresa would be upset....and it puts her pissiness about Lizzie not calling or texting into context. 

I DO remember thinking that Lizzie got away with a lot and IMO, some part of that was a reluctance built into the system to punish young, cute girls who fit a particular mold.  She was lucky to get a second chance and maybe she ends up wasting it.  Too bad. 

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2019 at 7:22 PM, Adeejay said:

Seems as if everybody on this show and the 90 Days franchise must have a secret.  I find it rather annoying, because nine times out of ten it’s something trivial and/or stupid.   

But that tenth time is worth the nine blows we have suffered.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
On 9/27/2019 at 6:52 PM, PityFree said:

That you don’t want to get a job?

My mother, who I loved most in this world, died two days ago. I say this not for sympathy but so that you'll know that this is the first time since then that I've totally cracked up laughing, and I needed it!

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 15

My observations about this flaming dumpster of trash:

Why does almost everyone this season look like they never bathe? They look smelly. 

Why do so many of them look like they have serious skin diseases? Lizzie and also Amber's friend at the beauty salon (Idk her name) most of all. 

Good Lord, girl with balloons. Woah, she is a fucking walking train wreck and I am here for it. 🎈🚆

I suspect Cheryl is either rapid-cycle bipolar or she is on some sort of dope that causes her to lash out for no apparent reason and then immediately within seconds, go into a glowing happy-in-love persona. Josh actually has a very pleasant personality, aside from the whole bank robber/car crasher thing. 

Andrea had a nice wig on. Other than that, that couple is a snooze fest. 😴

I think Amber is pulling the biggest con of them all, acting on camera as though she is shocked 😱 at how bizarre and unethical Vince is, when we all know she and her prison bitch are behind all his schemes just as much as he is. 

Lacey....oh the loathing I feel for this one. 🔪She doesn't know who her kid's dad is. She is "dating" two inmates. Her three children are merely noteworthy to her, if that. And if she is a model, I am the queen of Egypt. She is bloated, puffy, ugly, and possibly one of the dumbest and most annoying ever to appear on tv. What type of modeling agency would hire her? No. And the cellulite everywhere! Omg, I've never seen so much on one body in my life. Not body shaming, but this tramp put her nasty ass body on national tv, so she gets whatever she gets. 🐷 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

My mother, who I loved most in this world, died two days ago. I say this not for sympathy but so that you'll know that this is the first time since then that I've totally cracked up laughing, and I needed it!

Sending you many, many internet hugs

• Love 13

Amber's friend at the salon, Lizzie, and the meth addict I referenced above all have matching chin sores.

I'm no Matlock......I'm not even a Colombo......but I feel like some people on the show may be using meth. 

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10
Just now, RealReality said:

Amber's friend at the salon, Lizzie, amd the meth addict I referenced above all have the same chin sores.

I'm no Matlock......I'm not even a Colombo......but I feel like some people on the show may be using meth. 

I agree. There is something very odd about the losers in this show and bizarre skin conditions. Idk but if I just had a bad week of skin care, I would at least try to treat it and/or cover it with makeup, especially knowing I am being filmed for the entire country to see! 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

My observations about this flaming dumpster of trash:

Why does almost everyone this season look like they never bathe? They look smelly. 

Why do so many of them look like they have serious skin diseases? Lizzie and also Amber's friend at the beauty salon (Idk her name) most of all. 

Good Lord, girl with balloons. Woah, she is a fucking walking train wreck and I am here for it. 🎈🚆

I suspect Cheryl is either rapid-cycle bipolar or she is on some sort of dope that causes her to lash out for no apparent reason and then immediately within seconds, go into a glowing happy-in-love persona. Josh actually has a very pleasant personality, aside from the whole bank robber/car crasher thing. 

Andrea had a nice wig on. Other than that, that couple is a snooze fest. 😴

I think Amber is pulling the biggest con of them all, acting on camera as though she is shocked 😱 at how bizarre and unethical Vince is, when we all know she and her prison bitch are behind all his schemes just as much as he is. 

Lacey....oh the loathing I feel for this one. 🔪She doesn't know who her kid's dad is. She is "dating" two inmates. Her three children are merely noteworthy to her, if that. And if she is a model, I am the queen of Egypt. She is bloated, puffy, ugly, and possibly one of the dumbest and most annoying ever to appear on tv. What type of modeling agency would hire her? No. And the cellulite everywhere! Omg, I've never seen so much on one body in my life. Not body shaming, but this tramp put her nasty ass body on national tv, so she gets whatever she gets. 🐷 

I agree, these people all make me want to shower.  

I wonder if all Lacey's kids are all fathered  by inmates....if so how does she afford a nice car and a house?  Her cam game must be strong.  

Cheryl kids are slightly worse off than Lacey's because Lacey's dad looks healthy and seems sane.  Sadly Lacey is the type to let a predator around her kids, so it would be so great if they could live with someone who wasn't as selfish as Lacey.  

Amber's efforts to convince the world that Vince is a criminal mastermind are completely undercut by any footage of Vince talking, walking or breathing.  Stop girl, it's clear he is not the brains behind anything.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

So sorry, add my internet hugs too 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Love 9
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I’m Jack McCoy and I’m putting them all in the slammer for meth. 🙂

@Scout Finch, so sorry for your recent loss. My mother died suddenly right after she turned 60. Never got to enjoy retirement. God bless you and your family.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

And if she is a model, I am the queen of Egypt. She is bloated, puffy, ugly, and possibly one of the dumbest and most annoying ever to appear on tv. What type of modeling agency would hire her?

She's not a model, she's a cam girl. Her family doesn't know she does that (although I bet her father does, or at least that she's not a model who does the kid of photo shoots you'd find in, like, Marie Claire) so she lies and tells them she models.

7 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

I’d throw in a chronic eating disorder as well, IJS

I wondered this too. In a previous episode, you could see that her hair is falling out so I suspect SOMETHING is going on. She doesn't look well.

My condolences, @Scout Finch. May your memories of your mother be a blessing.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Oh, Scout! So sorry! Sending big hugs over the Internet.

• Love 4

Help: When Cheryl was speaking to Josh she said “I love you more than ————“ and they bleeped it out. Who does she love him more than??? And why would they bleep it out? Reddit viewers thinks she said “my kids” 😳 Guesses? 

Edited by Cammi
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

She's not a model, she's a cam girl. Her family doesn't know she does that

They do now, since it’s been shown on this show as well as all over the various Internet TV gossip sites.

I can’t wrap my head around why these people with all of their dirty baggage want to go on TV and expose it all. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Empress1 said:

She's not a model, she's a cam girl.

Exactly. And for those who don't know exactly what that entails:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camgirl

From the article:
"Additionally, the pornographic film industry used to be male-dominated except for the performers. But since camming only requires a video camera, broadband service, and computer, there has now been a power reversal and female webcam performers are driving the industry."

Well, Lacey's driving something. Just not sure it's an industry. 😎

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cammi said:

Help: When Cheryl was speaking to Josh she said “I love you more than ————“ and they bleeped it out. Who does she love him more than??? And why would they bleep I out. Reddit viewers thinks she sad “my kids” 😳 Guesses? 

Meth

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, jennylauren123 said:

Really? Or are you just making a great joke?

I think it’s some kind of drug and they bleeped it at her request.  Remember she was trying to get the cameras out of the room around that time.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I think it’s some kind of drug and they bleeped it at her request.  Remember she was trying to get the cameras out of the room around that time.

Wow. Kind of surprising she'd be that honest on camera, but then look at all the other stuff she has thrown out there.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I swear I think she said “I love you more than I love my kids” and that’s why they bleeped it. Its obviously the truth! She took money from her kids to give him!  Often times we blurt out the truth without thinking about the consequences. I bet after they filmed this she regretted it (too dark) and they had to bleep it out. Josh straight up called her a psycho. At first Cheryl reminded me of Caitlyn from last season, but she’s seemingly worse to me. Who the hell leaves three kids alone for MONTHS to chase a felon while fronting him money? She and Lacey are horrible humans. 

• Love 7