Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E30: Menace to Society

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Detective drops bombshell on Andrea about inmate fiancé. Cheryl loses it when Josh reveals shocking charges. Amber's friend suspects Vince is a con. Lacey stuns dad with shocking revelation. Lizzy snaps when Daniel's mom goes too far.

Airs 9/27/19. 

On 9/24/2019 at 8:30 AM, Drogo said:

Detective drops bombshell on Andrea about inmate fiancé

PS: The bombshell....hhhmmmm.....what could it be.....

Maybe it's that Tony actually is a vegetarian. Which means he would still rather eat a steak than get a BJ from Andrea. 

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

PS: The bombshell....hhhmmmm.....what could it be.....

Maybe it's that Tony actually is a vegetarian. Which means he would still rather eat a steak than get a BJ from Andrea. 

Andrea is with Lamondre and Angela is with Tony.  

If Tony was with Andrea, he would've gone back to the halfway house like he was supposed to. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Andrea is with Lamondre and Angela is with Tony.  

If Tony was with Andrea, he would've gone back to the halfway house like he was supposed to.

Ugh, I managed to mess up my own joke. Thanks for steering me in the right direction Drogo!

Good thing is that after watching tonight's episode, I'll instantly feel better about my life and the choices I've made! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I too can hardly wait for this show each week, it’s something I would be embarrassed to admit to any other than you folks,but you are my people! I am patiently watching the reruns and looking forward to seeing all of your posts. Is there a live chat for this or do we wait until it’s over to post?

• Love 5

Wow glorietta - I'm sorry that you look like that after you took forever to do your makeup.

Also, how did she not get pulled over for having her back window covered

And moreover - is the bus not a way people can get places anymore?  Asking for an inmate with with a snaggletooth girlfriend.

Why does that room have three beds?

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

.Why does that room have three beds?

THIS!  I’ve never, ever seen a hotel with three beds.  I love that I’m not the only one who caught that! 

Also, Cheryl? Just let him pay $40/month. He’s never going to pay it off at $100/month either.

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Wow glorietta - I'm sorry that you look like that after you took forever to do your makeup.

Also, how did she not get pulled over for having her back window covered

And moreover - is the bus not a way people can get places anymore?  Asking for an inmate with with a snaggletooth girlfriend.

Why does that room have three beds?

Yes Why 3 beds? And maybe you should’ve got him onboard before you stormed out of the room and slammed the door lol 

The girl with the balloons WTF!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Amber is too obvious with her game

1. Vince is so smart

2. I'm not conning Vince it's just awkward

3. Vince telling his grandma he is doing a job instead of hanging out with a felon is clearly evidence of how smart and devious he is

4. Vince is so smart and devious that he is a con artist who totally came up with this idea to adopt puppy on his own

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10

wait wait wait wait she doesn't know who her kids fathers are? SHE DOESNT know who her kids fathers are??? that in no way surprises me in the least but come on  the show has now completed the trash trifecta this season .. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13

Laceys dad doling out real talk.  How did he end up raising a kid like her? 

Also, how did Andrea just end up with a decent wig?

Danny should have gone to a halfway house.  I feel for his mother, she isnt a great person but she clearly loves her son.  He didn't need to be an ass.

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait wait wait wait she doesn't know who her kids fathers are? SHE DOESNT know who her kids fathers are??? that in no way surprises me in the least but come on  the show has now completed the trash trifecta this season .. 

I'm surprised there are only a couple possible dad's.  Crossover with Maury?

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Holy crap. I dislike when kids are brought into these shows, but Lacey has gone too far.  She’s using her son’s parentage to add drama to her story line!!! I hope he sues the crap out of her when he grows up.

Also Lacey dresses like a street walker in front of her father.  He knows you’re not a model; he’s trying very hard to ignore how you make money.

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Well now I can believe that, what a trashy slut!  but John is a good man daddy, lol

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Laceys dad doling out real talk.  How did he end up raising a kid like he

I'm surprised there are only a couple possible dad's.  Crossover with Maury?

Everything about this woman is just disgusting from what shes done to herself to how shes just dumping her kids to be with felons to sleeping with multiple  people obviously unprotected so she doesn't know who's the father to cheating on her ex so this whole cheating thing isn't new shes just the epitome of trash  

• Love 22

we're just gonna go to a bar and get trashed .......gets in car and drives away ...is it bad my first thought is you know shes gonna drive that car drunk as fuck lol yes you make great decisions lady his mother should really trust you 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13

LOL, Daniel is absolutely going back to jail.  Maybe he can get some mouth tattoo tears....to represent all the spit that no one was there to wipe up.

Teresa should adopt a puppy or take up a hobby so she will have something when Daniel goes back to jail.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Glorietta is a loon. Either she talks to herself while crying hysterically while driving *or* she let the producers convince her to talk to herself while crying hysterically while she drove.

Also, I wish Andrea had let it slip that Lamondre was paying her household expenses from jail in front of that retired detective.  

• Love 15

I can appreciate Theresa not wanting Daniel to go back to jail. However, I fail to see how it’s Lizzy’s fault if he decides to get drunk or use drugs. Mothers like Theresa drive me nuts.  They blame everyone else but their own kids for their actions. 

Seems as if everybody on this show and the 90 Days franchise must have a secret.  I find it rather annoying, because nine times out of ten it’s something trivial and/or stupid.   

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Crying in a car full of balloons on her way to his prison release. This woman is NOT mentally stable.  She’s got some hardcore fatal attraction psycho vibes. 

I was wondering if she would get s ticket for blocking her rear view mirror.

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Crying in a car full of balloons on her way to his prison release. This woman is NOT mentally stable.  She’s got some hardcore fatal attraction psycho vibes. 

He pretended he wanted to let them go as a symbol but he was really just embarrassed as a grownass man to be holding them.

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

Daniel's mother is trashy but she is right to be worried. What I don't get is in the first episode Lizzie said she has no time because she is either at school or working. But now she has time to hang out with Daniel and get drunk? 

Lacey dresses like a Frederick's of Hollywood catalog even at home. Such a fine example she sets for her daughter as she sits there with her boobs hanging out primping for her trip to see her boyfriend in prison. 

Glorietta is a mess, I was waiting for the old man from the movie UP to show.

Cheryl seems to have anger issues, this is not going to end well. I can't believe these women who can just leave their kids with their parents to chase after these guys, my parents would never have put up with that.

Looks like Vince and Amber are both conning each other.

Forgot to mention Andrea. At least this wig was an improvement, probably because it partly covered her eyes. I would have gone for the detective and said screw Lamondre.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, PityFree said:

Glorietta is a loon. Either she talks to herself while crying hysterically while driving *or* she let the producers convince her to talk to herself while crying hysterically while she drove.

Also, I wish Andrea had let it slip that Lamondre was paying her household expenses from jail in front of that retired detective.  

Glorietta was catfishing too.  She looked 80 pounds lighter in those pics.

21 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

Cramped? Boy you were in a prison cell. Shut the fuck up. 

I doubt lizzie’s apartment is less cramped.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Spike said:

I was wondering if she would get s ticket for blocking her rear view mirror.

He pretended he wanted to let them go as a symbol but he was really just embarrassed as a grownass man to be holding them.

That's exactly what I was thinking, because that is pretty dangerous.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I had a single thought when he was holding those balloons and I blame Stephen King.

"We all float down here."  

King totally ruined any and all balloon sightings for me (and I love him for it).  

Maybe Alex will get lucky and Glorihallelujah will get lured down a rain gutter by Pennywise.

40 minutes ago, RealReality said:

That's exactly what I was thinking, because that is pretty dangerous.

Blocking one's rearview mirror with balloons...

Or being a grown-assed man holding a bunch of balloons?  

I'm voting either/both  😄 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

This episode was like a fever dream. It was too ridiculous to be real.  But one thing that caught my attention, was when Josh said that Cheryl loved him and will take care of him. I didn’t hear Josh mention him loving her? Which was very telling. Cheryl has bought herself a man. In my time I’ve known a few women to do it. But it was very pathetic on camera for her to offer to pay his restitution, which had absolutely nothing to do with her. It was beyond pathetic. Also he’s not attracted to her 100%. Maybe 55% 🙂 

Glorietta? Is that her name? They’re the Caesar/Maria of this show.  Completely “scripted“

Teresa is too dumb to see that her son’s girlfriend is the best he will ever do. She’s actually already way out of his league because she can complete full sentences. 

No words for Lacey. I’ve never seen anyone trashier on my screen. 

Edited by Cammi
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21

With Glorietta and Alexander, I kept saying “Don’t let those balloons loose, do NOT let those balloons loose.” Loose balloons are terrible for the environment, especially wildlife. I honestly can’t believe people still do it and it drives me crazy. 

And then I remembered what show I’m watching. The collective IQ of all these idiots combined is in the negative. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

I wish someone would tell Glorietta that crying only smears your make up when actual tears come out of your eyes and not when you're wailing like a banshee to stir up drama on your boring car ride to meet up with your "man." 

I had some goodwill built up for Amber last night but she blew it when she tried to blame the adoption scheme on dullard Vince then complained that he wasn't an upstanding citizen -- unlike her and her girlfriend who are convicted felons, I guess. 

I know Lizzie purports to be the now-upstanding girl who pulled herself out of trouble into being a dedicated college student, but I get an uneasy feeling about her.  I don’t believe her new image.  

Would this serious hardworking reformed student so firmly say to Daniel “Let’s go get drunk!”  Not “Let’s go relax and have a good time” or something like that but to specifically declare the goal to be getting drunk?  I do not like his mother, but she may not be wrong about this.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

I know Lizzie purports to be the now-upstanding girl who pulled herself out of trouble into being a dedicated college student, but I get an uneasy feeling about her.  I don’t believe her new image.  

Would this serious hardworking reformed student so firmly say to Daniel “Let’s go get drunk!”  Not “Let’s go relax and have a good time” or something like that but to specifically declare the goal to be getting drunk?  I do not like his mother, but she may not be wrong about this.

I also don't buy her schtick about becoming a social worker to help others out of their dark places or whatever altruistic bullshit she was spewing.  I think there's probably more to Lizzy's drinking history than we've seen thus far.  

They are both addicts.  They're just substituting alcohol for drugs at the moment.  They're on a very slippery slope, and Daniel's mom knows this.  She can tell right where this is going to lead and there's nothing she can do to stop it.  He's a grown assed man and she can't stop him from anything.  He has to make his own choices, as shitty as those choices might be.  

My prediction is Lizzy will never finish her schooling, both will relapse on drugs, Daniel will be heading back to prison before a year is up, and mom will blame Lizzy for her son's predicament.  

Obviously, I don't see this situation ending well at all.  Hopefully she's on birth control.  Ugh.

• Love 24
39 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I wish someone would tell Glorietta that crying only smears your make up when actual tears come out of your eyes and not when you're wailing like a banshee to stir up drama on your boring car ride to meet up with your "man." 

I had some goodwill built up for Amber last night but she blew it when she tried to blame the adoption scheme on dullard Vince then complained that he wasn't an upstanding citizen -- unlike her and her girlfriend who are convicted felons, I guess. 

Amber puts zero effort into her appearance yet gets pedicures?

When Lacey was briefly visiting her kids for a change it looked like she had a rash or zits all over her stomach.  Better apply some makeup over that before the next cam show.

30 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Someone with her judgment wants to be a social worker?  Great, she can mess up other families.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I wonder how Josh’s restitution payments really work. Is interest charged? Will the payments increase as he makes money? With an 85k balance, zero interest, and paying $40/month he’ll be paying for 177 years. If he takes Cheryl’s advice and pays $100/month he’ll be paying for 70 years. Considering the state of our criminal justice system, I’m sure interest and fees will be added to his balance. 

I was kind of impressed with the way Cheryl wants to get out from under his debt, but I am not so sure about her math skills. She has *some* instincts toward responsibility (not nearly enough though). I hope she realizes that she shouldn’t marry him and end up taking on his debt—she has kids and a chance of having some assets someday; Josh doesn’t.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Emkat said:

Andrea was positively getting off on everything the detective had to say about Lamondre. 

That was the most unnecessary conversation on this show and I hope they paid that guy for his wasted time.

Andrea knows exactly who lamondre I and what he does.  She doesn't think he pays her bills with his money  doing prison laundry.  If she isn't lying about him paying her bills then she isn't feeling used.

I guess it's hard for her to stay on the show if lamondre isn't getting out.  Maybe he has a friend set to be released soon who likes terrible wigs and googly eyes.  

Also, how didn't she know that winning an appeal doesn't automatically mean you're going home.  His conviction wasn't overturned.  I guess if he appealed to have his sentence reduced.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Cammi said:

This episode was like a fever dream. It was too ridiculous to be real.  But one thing that caught my attention, was when Josh said that Cheryl loved him and will take care of him. I didn’t hear Josh mention him loving her? Which was very telling. Cheryl has bought herself a man. In my time I’ve known a few women to do it. But it was very pathetic on camera for her to offer to pay his restitution, which had absolutely nothing to do with her. It was beyond pathetic. Also he’s not attracted to her 100%. Maybe 55% 🙂 

Especially when she has children to support.  

I feel so badly for the kids of these participants of shows like this and 90DF.  Any financial security they may have is thrown to the winds so mommy/daddy can chase random ass whether locally or abroad.  

"I know you need a new pair of shoes, but mommy has prison dick to chase, so maybe next month."  Ugh.  

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Cheryl is a worthless whore. She looked straight at the camera and said that she could have done so much more with the money she gave Josh. She said that money could’ve helped her and her kids out a lot. And she hoped it wasn’t for all nothing (paraphrasing). She’s an idiot and I can’t stand mothers like her. 

I was so fucking mad when that snaggle toothed nitwit said that. 

Poor as a church mouse, car window taped up, kids to feed and she is offering to pay this man's restitution.  I fucking can't.   

• Love 14