Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, pisces125 said:

I kinda like that they are wearing something fun like that 🙂

Did I miss something?  Is Charlotte's daughter trying out or a judge or something??

She is there watching !! 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, TXElle said:

Does anyone know if DCC usually allows walk up registrations? I saw Kelly’s IG post on Friday about walk up registration.  I wonder if this was posted after the DMD disbanding announcement on Friday and if it was done to allow DMD’s to audition. 

The DCC have always allowed registration on the day of the open call. Preregistration is encouraged but not required.

8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

The ravens also have a ambassador only squad to called the playmakers 

Ravens, Chiefs, Patriots, Saints, and Redskins all have promo squads (assuming the WRC ambassadors weren't disbanded after their scandal). The Jets don't, which is why it was extra weird that they kept Malena on the team.

ETA: Vikings have promo girls too

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

The DCC have always allowed registration on the day of the open call. Preregistration is encouraged but not required.

Ravens, Chiefs, Patriots, Saints, and Redskins all have promo squads (assuming the WRC ambassadors weren't disbanded after their scandal). The Jets don't, which is why it was extra weird that they kept Malena on the team.

I think it’s weird to !! Maybe they just didn’t have the heart to cut her off the squad 

• Love 1

Let me preface this by saying that I love Alexis, but does anyone else feel like she's put on a little bit of weight? I kind of thought so during the calendar shoot, and now I see this picture on Ashley's instagram.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

IMHO Malena was never an "official" cheerleader for the Jets FC. She was more like an appearances only girl. Don't know why they kept her; unless Denise felt sorry for her.

There are some NFL squads that have dancers and ambassadors (appearance only) like the KC Chiefs.

The Chief do have girls who actually just audition for ambassadors. They do more public speaking at the tryouts.

7 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

Let me preface this by saying that I love Alexis, but does anyone else feel like she's put on a little bit of weight? I kind of thought so during the calendar shoot, and now I see this picture on Ashley's instagram.

She looks good 

9310F2FF-4EAE-49F5-9E8D-FE1BE2679EE6.jpeg

• Love 8

I am excited and interested to see the spin or changes the new CMT MTT production crew bring to the table. 

If you follow the comments, including Kitty's yesterday on a different post, you can tell the old producing team is out.  I used to follow the old producer and crew and noticed they weren't posting anything in recent weeks like they normally did.  I love that they are using a former DCC as their new Producer. 

CMT will still dictate many decisions, but I'm hoping they will allow for Natalie's input and experience.

• Love 7
Just now, Harrythecat said:
17 hours ago, go4luca said:

Anyone familiar with Meagan Pravden?  Only know she was a Tampa Bay Buccanneer cheerleader and Danielle Marie follows her.

megprav_18_5_2019_16_48_9_870.jpg

She was in training camp for the dcc few years back she was one Kelli said she had a thutt

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

She was in training camp for the dcc few years back she was one Kelli said she had a thutt

Yeah, several responded yesterday but thanks!

(edited)

The interview is being done by a pirate.     Some of them must have side gigs too.

Malena is out of her mind for trying out again.    They'll just humiliate her, and use her for ratings again.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Who is interviewing her and what the heck is the person wearing?

That is choreographer judge Charm La Donna.  Meghan Trainer's choreographer.

charm la donna.jpg

Edited by go4luca
photo added
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Corky10 said:

Yes. All the DSIG made it back today

Who all tried out?  I've only seen Abby and Sarah...

Also, who are the "9" DMDs?  I've only seen Ashley, Jenifer, Julia and Lisa...

Here are the AAIAs:  Ally, Madi, Kristen, Kaylee, Jasmine and Kelsie.  Looks like Brittany Myricks didn't try out... what a shame, I really liked her.

2019 aaia's at dcc aud.jpg

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I saw Jennifer cho ally as well 

Edited by Holly85
1 hour ago, DCCme said:

I did a double take thinking that was DCC Taylor sitting there.

It is. This was from last year. 

1 hour ago, DAthene said:

I apologize that I haven’t had a chance to read through all of the comments yet so I may be repeating someone.... with the seemingly very low number of auditions at prelims, do they still recruit dancers?  Don’t they only start at semifinals? 

No. Even those recruited start at the beginning. The only ones who miss semi's are the Vets. 

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Those outfits are worse than last year. 

41 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

IMHO Malena was never an "official" cheerleader for the Jets FC. She was more like an appearances only girl. Don't know why they kept her; unless Denise felt sorry for her.

There are some NFL squads that have dancers and ambassadors (appearance only) like the KC Chiefs.

She probably cried hysterically and Denise felt bad for her. 

• Love 1
Just now, SingleMom9 said:

Recognized her and figured out she is one of my daughter’s sorority sisters. She was on Arkansas Pom.

Yeah, just read the comments and found out she is Savannah Stagg.  Thanks!

31 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

I don't really see it. Her face is a little more full, but in a good way. I think it's the angle of the dress and her tan versus the soft pink.

24 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Oh look!  Malena's being interviewed!! 😐  (insert eye roll)

2019-05-19 (14).png

Gag! And Charm, burns those pants. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I count 16 judges & would be 17 with Charlotte.  I can’t remember such a big group.  Interesting!

At the rate the turnouts are declining, we'll have more judges than auditioning candidates next year.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

I don't really see it. Her face is a little more full, but in a good way. I think it's the angle of the dress and her tan versus the soft pink.

Gag! And Charm, burns those pants. 

Ok good, I was hoping I was crazy thinking she put on weight. I don't want her to be at any risk at auditions.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Savannah Stagg--Arkansas Dance Team.

(If you read through the comments, a lot of times people will tag them...)

I did just after I posted and saw that, lol!  See my post above - we're crossing posts but thanks, Tootie!

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Here are the AAIAs:  Ally, Madi, Kristen, Kaylee, Jasmine and Kelsie.  Looks like Brittany Myricks didn't try out... what a shame, I really liked her.

2019 aaia's at dcc aud.jpg

Tessa, Sarah, Abby, and Brianna are all DSIGs who made it to semis. It was only those 4 trying out from DSIG.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Just noticed this on Charlottes live.  Maybe this is where she's been?

c_anderson_cannes.jpg

Good for her. I'd rather be there than watch people blindly swoon over shitty candidates.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Oh look!  Malena's being interviewed!! 😐  (insert eye roll)

2019-05-19 (14).png

Hopefully not a real interview, but a "girl, you DON'T got this, please drop out now" pep talk (one can dream, <sigh>)

• Love 2

first; i’m still not going to be over NOT seeing lacey next season. also mia is one of the prettiest dcc’s to ever dcc in the history of dcc imo 😂

second; those alumi outfits are ugly.

third; that rehearsal clip showed us that they only showed us the bad ones lol, everyone or almost everyone in that clip did pretty good besides the girl marking the dance. 

cant wait to see who makes it to finals and what other clips we get!

• Love 8