Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Just now, sleepyjean said:

I hope all of y'all who are already good and frothy about Victoria don't burn yourselves out this weekend. There's a lot of road to hoe between now and the end of training camp. I'm afraid somebody here is going to have an aneurysm and all this has barely started.

Don't worry! We have alcohol (not me I do not drink myself,) popcorn, soft drinks, and chocolate to get us through TC. I do not think she is DCC material myself, but I want to watch the DCC Train Wreck aka my guilty pleasure move along the rails.

(edited)
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I was looking on the DCC Instagram as well.  I also think I missed your earlier posts so I'd didn't catch what you'd said about it.  Sorry.  Whatever the case, as long as we can see what's going on, I'm all for looking wherever we can get it (as long as it's a legitimate location and not an All Victoria All the Time thread or something similar).

No worries and no reason for sorry.  We were all crossing posts.  You know how whacked it gets around here on audition days.  Just glad it all got sorted so everyone knew where to go watch!

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I hope all of y'all who are already good and frothy about Victoria don't burn yourselves out this weekend. There are a lot of rows to hoe between now and the end of training camp. I'm afraid somebody here is going to have an aneurysm and all this has barely started.

Good and frothy....like a milkshake?

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I hope all of y'all who are already good and frothy about Victoria don't burn yourselves out this weekend. There are a lot of rows to hoe between now and the end of training camp. I'm afraid somebody here is going to have an aneurysm and all this has barely started.

Yes ma'am.

• LOL 4

Does anyone know if Alanna’s friend, Sarah, from last year, reaudtioned and made it to semi-finals?  She was also a former laker girl and was at the Vegas shooting? 

2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Good and frothy....like a milkshake?

LOL

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Lisa is stunning 

I really like her hair like that.

Side note: Gina Marie made semis, so she's somewhere in the group.

1441954129_GinaMarie60222309_2135316390092544_4416159762890262952_n.thumb.jpg.a1d342d544381168b7b2b86b53ea6fc7.jpg

I’m trying to be objective. In that clip, I saw a maybe. Kicks were low for someone who knew what expectations are as well as her weight. She’s never going to be tiny, though. She’s not built that way.

theres some great looking girls with talent. In some years, almost doesn’t cut it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 3

I wonder who the girl in lavender is. She's kicking to the moon on left and right sides! (I'm pretending I don't see that flexed foot.)

Also I wonder if Amy's friend Mattie made it to semis.

855476850_purplekicks1.JPG.726cab56e8e20576ef7e43ffdb48fd50.JPG1716632690_purplekicks2.JPG.21a1e7aff658df29d5e2a185c6079487.JPG

3 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I wonder who the girl in lavender is. She's kicking to the moon on left and right sides! (I'm pretending I don't see that flexed foot.)

855476850_purplekicks1.JPG.726cab56e8e20576ef7e43ffdb48fd50.JPG1716632690_purplekicks2.JPG.21a1e7aff658df29d5e2a185c6079487.JPG

I think Amy mentioned practicing kicks with her in a story 

I'm VERY nervous now that deliberations are underway.  It's likely they'll extend for at least another hour, maybe more.  There will likely be easy no's and easy yes's so there goes at least two-thirds of the group.  The last third is where the discussion is likely to be happening.  Victoria will be in the third group.  Malena will likely be in that group as well, mainly because both girls were in  Training Camp last year and should know what's going on this year.  I know that Kelli has said in the past that they're usually harder on the girls who have been in Training Camp before, not only because the girls know what's up, but because Kelli and the gang have worked with them before and know what they're capable of.  While Kelli IS usually harder on girls who've been in Training Camp before, there have been a few notable exceptions.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm VERY nervous now that deliberations are underway.  It's likely they'll extend for at least another hour, maybe more.  There will likely be easy no's and easy yes's so there goes at least two-thirds of the group.  The last third is where the discussion is likely to be happening.  Victoria will be in the third group.  Malena will likely be in that group as well, mainly because both girls were in  Training Camp last year and should know what's going on this year.  I know that Kelli has said in the past that they're usually harder on the girls who have been in Training Camp before, not only because the girls know what's up, but because Kelli and the gang have worked with them before and know what they're capable of.  While Kelli IS usually harder on girls who've been in Training Camp before, there have been a few notable exceptions.

With Charlotte not there, what will the dynamic be like?  Is Judy allowed to give her opinion this year?  I'm hoping she reminded Kelli that she has every right to give an opinion.  I am hoping that Kelli learned her lesson from last year, although I doubt it.  If she starts stressing out now, TC will be a disaster and stressful for everyone.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

With Charlotte not there, what will the dynamic be like? 

Like I said before.  Do we know where Charlotte is? Sorry if someone's posted her whereabouts (I haven't seen it).

4 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Like I said before.  Do we know where Charlotte is? Sorry if someone's posted her whereabouts (I haven't seen it).

Cannes Film Festival.  The audition dates were changed, so may be she wasn't able to change her plans.  Of course, I'd rather go to the film festival myself.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I think that's Kristen!

2019 dcc kristen lavender.jpg

• Love 1

i’m back from spending the day out with the mister, and i’ll just say that from the clips we’ve seen — holy kicks to the nose! i’m genuinely excited and nervous to see how deliberations end and who moves on to finals.

• Love 1
Just now, bigskygirl said:

For the love of Pete, eat a sandwich Charlotte and find someone to help teach you how to dress properly for your age. #afashiondon't

She reminds me of skeletor, but with fluorescent blue eyes that she seems to hold WIDE open 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, DCCme said:

Um - how about - great job she’s totally DCC and could take the place of a veteran today? That’s for sure not been said before 😉

I could . . . but my momma taught me not to lie . . .

Edited by hannahbanana
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I realize that when they are editing, they are concentrating on the one episode - but yeah, when you do a re-watch of last season in one swoop, it's just annoying.

Even concentrating on one episode at a time, those things have to start sounding familiar at some point. You'd have to have a different person editing every episode in isolation booths to not start to notice at some point. Or maybe they're editing with the sound off? 😉

38 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Charlotte living her best party girl life in Cannes. Priorities!

1546039894_CharlottepartyinginCannes.JPG.a60d08c093453916289a910dc9e4eb80.JPG

Wasn't this the same jumpsuit that Kelsey Lowrance wore during her engagement pictures?

Still, I wonder how Kelli managed the whole Victoria situation this time around since it was in Semis last year that she and Charlotte went up against Scott in the Great Victoria Debate.  Scott did say that Victoria was sloppy, all over the place, wild, and out of control and that was just about her dancing.  He also said that she was soft, stating that "If you're going to show up here, you'd better have it together" while Charlotte said that she thought the complete opposite.  I think Kelli will find it MUCH harder to shove Victoria through if she hasn't improved much (if any) over last year, especially if Charlotte isn't there to help lend weight to the situation.  From what we heard (if I remember correctly), it was only with Charlotte's help (and maybe one or two other judges, especially the one that sobbed ridiculously through Victoria's Final's solo), that Victoria got through at all.  The rest didn't seem so enamored of the girl

I wonder if the judges remembered last year and were more willing to speak out for or against certain girls or if they weren't willing to do so thinking that they were just going to get overruled again so might as well not say anything.

32 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Finalists are being announced!!!!!!!!

Great!  Do we have any info on who has moved on or is it still too early yet?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, hannahbanana said:

Even concentrating on one episode at a time, those things have to start sounding familiar at some point. You'd have to have a different person editing every episode in isolation booths to not start to notice at some point. Or maybe they're editing with the sound off? 😉

Remember the last ep of season 7?  I think they showed the same shot 2-3 times🙄

• Love 2

I'm starting a list of who's posted as to making Finals.  There should be about 40-45 who make Finals and hopefully we find out about them ALL!  I will be frustrated and pissed off if Brianna Arredondo doesn't make it this year yet Victoria does.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

I'm starting a list of who's posted as to making Finals.  There should be about 40-45 who make Finals and hopefully we find out about them ALL!  I will be frustrated and pissed off if Brianna Arredondo doesn't make it this year yet Victoria does.

I think they took 59 last year.  Thanks for starting the list, we all appreciate it.  

• Love 6

Or Malena!!!

• Love 1

if Brianna doesn't make it, Kelli has to fight me in a pair of Lucchese boots. and i say that with my whole chest

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I'll post what I have of the list before I go to bed so people can add to it if I forget anyone or if someone posts during the night and I'll update it, not only in the morning, but as the week goes along and more information becomes available.  I'll also do the same for those who make it into Training Camp.  LOL

Evidently, DCC has become my life at the moment.  There have been times I've thought about auditioning and have come THISCLOSE to turning in an application, but thought better of it.  If I ever do audition, it will be after the television cameras leave because I do NOT want to be splashed across the nation and laughed at by people who wouldn't DARE do it themselves or by people who haven't done it in decades.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Has she tried out before 

I think she's the former St. Louis Rams cheerleader who auditioned 2 or 3 years ago and didn't make it to finals.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

I think she's the former St. Louis Rams cheerleader who auditioned 2 or 3 years ago and didn't make it to finals.

She was a Rams cheerleader and then they left and went to LA.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think she tried out two years ago. Made it to Finals and was cut.

They said she was too muscular. She looked amazing. She definitely lifted weights. She was not fat, but not DCC sickly skinny.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BringItOn said:

Let's say EVERYONE is beautiful, fit, and great dancers ... What extra qualities does VK bring to the DCC that stands out from the rest of the candidates? 

An extensive vocabulary? "There are no words."

• LOL 10
6 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

They said she was too muscular. She looked amazing. She definitely lifted weights. She was not fat, but not DCC sickly skinny.

I agree, but TPTB did not agree two years ago.