Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, dccfan33 said:

I believe it is Kristen as well! I paused the video and zoomed in to make sure it was her 🤣

I'm thrilled that Kristen is doing well (as far as we know). She's actually one of my favorites who made it to Training Camp and then got cut (Lily was the other). She had way too much going on to be able to keep up at TC, but I think she has potential. I'd be fine with just Lily & Kristen coming to TC again and nobody else from last year's TC cuts. Yes, I know, I'm delusional.

• Love 3
(edited)

Called it! Sheridan Donevant tried out. TCU Showgirls Sheridan, Alexa, Lauren all made finals 

@sheridan.donevant, @alexamay17, @lauren_ligon 

B0538240-442F-49B1-AC53-DF1CF2FDA9C1.jpeg

Edited by DFWBelle
  • Love 2

ariana vargas is so pretty holy cow! also sheridan from tcu 😍 now i'm twice as excited for finals!

but there goes messy meltdown malena...jesus be a biscuit and sop that baby up.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9

Don’t get too excited about Sheridan. If you don’t like Clemson DCC Rachel you won’t like Sheridan. She’s umm... interesting. I’ll let you find out for yourself when you watch on TV. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

yea now i'm super invested in finals and ultimately TC because sheridan needs to make it. i hope everything works out in her favor because that young lady is a PERFORMER. 

giphy-4.gif

• Love 1

Well, while I'd wish Victoria had flamed out at Semis, it's also no surprise she made it to Finals.  I'd wonder how she made it this far AGAIN, but we all know it's likely the fix is in that she'll make the squad unless she screws it up for a second time.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, loveaux said:

girl, breathe

OMG!!!  I was so thinking that:)  She now has two weeks where she can relax her ribs.

I would say Malena coming back is to get the viewers to tune in 🙄

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

OMG!!!  I was so thinking that:)  She now has two weeks where she can relax her ribs.

I would say Malena coming back is to get the viewers to tune in 🙄

..and oh were they wrong about us wanting to tune into that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, DCCme said:

..and oh were they wrong about us wanting to tune into that.

Her and VK have quite the fan base on social media and FB.  They blame Malena's behavior on how Kelli treated her and they blame VK's behavior on her age.  I think that is an insult to the other 18-19 year olds who made DCC and look how great they were - ie Lacey.

• Love 19
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She has a lot of fans, so she could have been brought back for the drama.  But I was under the impression she was encouraged not to come back.  I still think she’s slightly cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs 

Agree!!

3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Don't worry! We have alcohol (not me I do not drink myself,) popcorn, soft drinks, and chocolate to get us through TC. I do not think she is DCC material myself, but I want to watch the DCC Train Wreck aka my guilty pleasure move along the rails.

Would love to see her not make the team!

Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Her and VK have quite the fan base on social media and FB.  They blame Malena's behavior on how Kelli treated her and they blame VK's behavior on her age.  I think that is an insult to the other 18-19 year olds who made DCC and look how great they were - ie Lacey.

i noticed that too. they're treating VK like she's some kind of princess and that she can do no wrong and that she's just a kid. it's annoying to me and a huge slap in the face, because even though i'm very close in age to VK (one year older!) she goes about things in a very childish, uncalled for manner. at a certain point, you put on your big girl pants and learn to treat everyone with dignity and respect, whether you can 'relate' to them or not.

malena just needs to find a new day job, hobby, something. if she makes DCC this year, i'll admittedly be surprised, but i just feel like she's signing up for more than what she's prepared for.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, loveaux said:

i noticed that too. they're treating VK like she's some kind of princess and that she can do no wrong and that she's just a kid. it's annoying to me and a huge slap in the face, because even though i'm very close in age to VK (one year older!) she goes about things in a very childish, uncalled for manner. at a certain point, you put on your big girl pants and learn to treat everyone with dignity and respect, whether you can 'relate' to them or not.

malena just needs to find a new day job, hobby, something. if she makes DCC this year, i'll admittedly be surprised, but i just feel like she's signing up for more than what she's prepared for.

If VK hasn’t matured in the past year she will get her self cut again. 

And Malena just please go away. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, loveaux said:

Yeah, did you see the poster was concerned that perhaps VK had lost too much weight? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Annmarie1111 said:

If VK hasn’t matured in the past year she will get her self cut again. 

And Malena just please go away. 

I would think the people associated with and running the DCC would be watching some of these prep class videos to get an idea of what kind of talent is coming to auditions. If that is the case, then wouldn't they have seen Malena struggling with choreography yet again??? Doesn't make sense.

• Love 5
Just now, DBAAT said:

I would think the people associated with and running the DCC would be watching some of these prep class videos to get an idea of what kind of talent is coming to auditions. If that is the case, then wouldn't they have seen Malena struggling with choreography yet again??? Doesn't make sense.

Totally agree!

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Yeah, did you see the poster was concerned that perhaps VK had lost too much weight? 

oh no, was it on this thread? i will say she's lost weight, but she still looks like she's sucking in to the gawds.

also meant to say that she might have gone around losing weight in a crash diet manner, so she'll probably gain it all back. like girl, there is a way to diet and maintain the diet, but there is no such thing as a healthy 5 second diet fix -- kpop idols talk about these kinds of things all the time.

Edited by loveaux
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

What is the Facebook page it’s on?  Or is it on this board?

2 minutes ago, MamaV said:

What is the Facebook page it’s on?  Or is it on this board?

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the Team Fan Group.  It's a closed group unless you already belong.