Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I wonder if Brianna Arredondo (formerly of the Spurs Silver Dancers and current DSIG) auditioned.  I didn't see anything on Instagram or Twitter that said one way or the other and haven't seem any pictures of her at Auditions, but that doesn't mean anything.

I believe this is her...

2019-05-19 (7).png

(edited)
7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I believe this is her...

2019-05-19 (7).png

I thought I saw her in one of the Twitter videos.  Anyone know if she made it to semis?

Edited by MrsEVH
20 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I wonder if Brianna Arredondo (formerly of the Spurs Silver Dancers and current DSIG) auditioned.  I didn't see anything on Instagram or Twitter that said one way or the other and haven't seem any pictures of her at Auditions, but that doesn't mean anything.

She did, she's just not posting about it yet.

6 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I thought I saw her in one of the Twitter videos.  Anyone know if she made it to semis?

Yes. She and the other DSIGs made it to semis

• Love 1

At least Charlotte has almost two weeks before finals to get caught up.  I'm assuming the audition dates getting changed are the reason she isn't there.

I really don't mind the routine.  I mean, you have to see how the girls do DCC choreo, and it could have been worse - they could have used one of Stephanie or Mia's routines:/

• Love 5
3 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Who is interviewing her and what the heck is the person wearing?

Sometimes you just don’t have time to take off your whole storm trooper costume before you have to get to work... #starwarsforever 

2 minutes ago, Opine said:

It is.  That thing is dated 2018.

What?  It’s not still 2018? Kidding - my reading comprehension skills were at a zero when I posted this 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Malena, Malena, Malena...What can I say that has not been said before.

Um - how about - great job she’s totally DCC and could take the place of a veteran today? That’s for sure not been said before 😉

• LOL 7
(edited)
36 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I believe this is her...

2019-05-19 (7).png

29 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

22 minutes ago, Nightowlll35 said:

She did, she's just not posting about it yet.

Yes. She and the other DSIGs made it to semis

Phew!  I think she would be an AMAZING DCC.  I just hope they don't put her next to someone who's a foot taller than she is like last year.  Not only was Brianna put next to someone so much taller than she was, they put Brianna on the end so the tall girl was between her and anyone comparable to her.  I'm hoping she rocked it this year and makes it not only to Finals, but into Training Camp and onto the squad.

However much I want her to make it, I can completely understand her not posting anything to social media until afterwards.  That way, if she makes it to Finals/Training Camp, she can make some sort of celebratory announcement.  She could also be one who thinks that, if she posts anything before or during, it could jinx the whole thing.  Or she might not want a lot of people pestering her for information during auditions, asking her how things are going, asking her if she made it when she might not have and doesn't want to share right away or even if she DID make it, but wants to celebrate with her fiancee privately.  She might just want to focus on performing and not keeping people updated.  There are any number of reasons.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

Excited to hear there’s a new production team on board, maybe this will bring a new flare to the season. The typical layout and style has gotten kind of stale. 

Maybe we won't get Malena in a TH saying the SAME.  THING.  EVERY.  WEEK.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Opine said:

Maybe we won't get Malena in a TH saying the SAME.  THING.  EVERY.  WEEK.

I realize that when they are editing, they are concentrating on the one episode - but yeah, when you do a re-watch of last season in one swoop, it's just annoying.

7 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

The Dallas Cowboys insta story has VK group doing choreo.... if anyone wants to take a peak. 

Ok, first of all - warn a person that KaShara is extra perky:)  She scared me😂

And second, does VK trip people so she gets in the front row every single time:/

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

The Dallas Cowboys insta story has VK group doing choreo.... if anyone wants to take a peak. 

nevermind.  found it.

Edited by go4luca
7 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I realize that when they are editing, they are concentrating on the one episode - but yeah, when you do a re-watch of last season in one swoop, it's just annoying.

Ok, first of all - warn a person that KaShara is extra perky:)  She scared me😂

And second, does VK trip people so she gets in the front row every single time:/

I think she stands up at the beginning and says, "Hi!  I am Victoria KALINA and I WILL be in the front for every shot.  I am a legacy!!!".

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

I didn't see Victoria in any of the Insta-stories unless she wore a different outfit than yesterday.  The only one I saw who came close was a blond in a blue-and-white outfit.  Maybe I'm NOT seeing things (which I wouldn't mind considering how much Victoria seems to LOVE being front and center, especially when the cameras are around).

I'm going back for another look now.  WITH a refreshed browser.

Edited by EricaShadows
(edited)
4 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Dallascowboys IG, last story, blonde in middle - are you in the DCC IG?

See my above revised post!  (but thank you!) 

3 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I didn't see Victoria in any of the Insta-stories unless she wore a different outfit than yesterday.  The only one I saw who came close was a blond in a blue-and-white outfit.  Maybe I'm NOT seeing things (which I wouldn't mind considering how much Victoria seems to LOVE being front and center, especially when the cameras are around).

I wrongly looked on the DCC page.  It's on the Dallas Cowboys live just as she posted above.  #HomerMoment

Edited by go4luca
2 minutes ago, MamaV said:

I’ve forgotten. Was Malena encouraged to come back and try again during her cut scene last year?

No.  She was encouraged NOT to from what I've read here and on FB.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Um - how about - great job she’s totally DCC and could take the place of a veteran today? That’s for sure not been said before 😉

Nobody - 

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

See my above revised post!  (but thank you!) 

I had to look under the #dccaudtions tag to find it.  It wasn't showing on their actual page of live stories for me.

While there is a #dccaudtions tag, I'm not seeing it there.  However, I did find it under the #DCCAuditions tag for those of us were confused as to where this video was.  There are some other videos that are NOT in the DCC Insta-story feed as well.

1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Found a couple of pix from the last prep class you might enjoy.  lolDCC-Prep-class-30.thumb.jpg.d8879136499780615f05dbdac014c280.jpg

In the few prep class videos I saw, she was doing that thing with her mouth wide open constantly.  First time I noticed it was here:

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

While there is a #dccaudtions tag, I'm not seeing it there.  However, I did find it under the #DCCAuditions tag for those of us were confused as to where this video was.  There are some other videos that are NOT in the DCC Insta-story feed as well.

True but my other post explains I was looking on the DCC live instead of the Dallas Cowboys live which is where it is (for anyone else trying to find it).

Edited by go4luca
  • Useful 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

I believe this is her...

2019-05-19 (7).png

Probably. The blonde next to her has something with the Stars logo. Probably Tessa 

Edited by Corky10
(edited)
42 minutes ago, DCCme said:

Not said about Malena: Forget about Victoria. lets take Malena instead.

Edited by bigskygirl

I think with so much stuff getting posted on IG or Twitter, it takes a moment to show up, or you have to refresh your browser.   And on this forum, I know my computer doesn't recognize edited posts as new posts and won't show them.  I have to exit completely out and then scroll back thru and then I see the edits.  Apparently my computer doesn't realize this is important😂

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Dallascowboys IG, last story, blonde in middle - are you in the DCC IG?

Saw it. Yep she was sucking it in, in her earlier pic. VK is STILL NOT uniform ready.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I usually stay out of the discussions of race and the DCC, but IIRC there are only three "visible" POC in the veteran group (Briana, Ashlee, Gabby).  As long as the tv show has been on, they have never had less than 5 POC on the team, so they are going to need at least a couple more, whether that is women who are Asian or Latina or Native American, or whatever. 

I think the number of talented POC in the pool at the end of the day today will weigh heavily in the decision to bring Malena into finals or TC.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, go4luca said:

True but my other post explains I was looking on the DCC live instead of the Dallas Cowboys live which is where it is (for anyone else trying to find it).

I was looking on the DCC Instagram as well.  I also think I missed your earlier posts so I'd didn't catch what you'd said about it.  Sorry.  Whatever the case, as long as we can see what's going on, I'm all for looking wherever we can get it (as long as it's a legitimate location and not an All Victoria All the Time thread or something similar).

I wonder what would happen if Victoria didn't make it to Finals or Training Camp this year.  Kelli would likely get an earful from both Tina in person and all the pro-Victoria online people while the rest of us would be cheering happily that we don't have to deal with her this year.

As for Scott, I hope he stands his ground again and not only says what he thinks (again), but has some backup from the other judges, who also say what they think.  I seem to remember that several judges seemed to agree with him, but didn't want to say so with both Kelli and Charlotte stanning for Victoria.  With Charlotte not being there, both the voices and the votes of the other judges MIGHT be enough to keep Victoria out of Finals.  However foolish that dream is, one can only hope.  While Charlotte's daughter might not have enough clout to have a definitive vote in terms of shutting Victoria out or keeping her in, they still might listen to her because of who she's related to and if she tells them how Charlotte voted (if Charlotte didn't already tell Kelli).

• Love 1
(edited)

Let's say EVERYONE is beautiful, fit, and great dancers ... What extra qualities does VK bring to the DCC that stands out from the rest of the candidates? 

Edited by BringItOn
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, BringItOn said:

Let's say EVERYONE is beautiful, fit, and great dancers ... What extra qualities does VK bring to the DCC that stands out from the rest of the candidates? 

Nepotism?

• LOL 19
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

This gal has the look - has anyone seen her dance?

1 hour ago, SingleMom9 said:

I was also wondering who she is.  She’s super cute!

Her name is Breezey Robinson. Audition pics here.

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

No idea about her dancing skills or kicks/jump splits, but she is cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxqL51YlORD/

The Dallas Maverick Dancers seem to be getting a LOT of attention on the DCC Instagram! I don't know the DMD girls whatsoever but when you click on the comments, you can easily identify who the girls are because everyone keeps tagging them.  A couple of pretty blondes, and an Asian girl are all former DMD.  I wonder if they have a leg up on the competition because they are already powerful dancers and have "performance experience" (ie they know how to stand out and capture attention).  Not sure about their kicks, mind you.

Like I said - I would be nervous if I were a Blender Vet... again, I know everyone here loves Brennan, but I'm seeing a LOT of strong, powerful, blonde dancers, and having 9 DMD's audition for the team really gives Kelli an excuse to cut some of the weaker girls who aren't coming with their A+++ game.  

I can hear it now: "This was a tough competition year, and ultimately we are picking the strongest 36 and unfortunately some of our former Vets didn't come out with their best."  

Edited by Stee
  • Love 3
(edited)

I've tried to stay out of the VK fray this round but if it some how jumps the shark and becomes postal crazy, all bets are off.  If it morphs into the TK show because VK makes it this round, I will be fast forwarding through any of those scenes.

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

A totally obnoxious mother who probably rat out Kelli, Judy and Charlotte for her daughter to make the team.

1 minute ago, Jennv said:

There is no way Victoria is better than the 9 DMD and 4 DSIG trying out. I wonder how they will justify her making the team?  

I know. Was trying reverse psychology. Geez!

• LOL 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Jennv said:

There is no way Victoria is better than the 9 DMD and 4 DSIG trying out. I wonder how they will justify her making the team?  

Kelli values her life!!!!  She has promised Tina.

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • LOL 2
(edited)

I hope all of y'all who are already good and frothy about Victoria don't burn yourselves out this weekend. There are a lot of rows to hoe between now and the end of training camp. I'm afraid somebody here is going to have an aneurysm and all this has barely started.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
(edited)
38 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I was looking on the DCC Instagram as well.  I also think I missed your earlier posts so I'd didn't catch what you'd said about it.  Sorry.  Whatever the case, as long as we can see what's going on, I'm all for looking wherever we can get it (as long as it's a legitimate location and not an All Victoria All the Time thread or something similar).

I wonder what would happen if Victoria didn't make it to Finals or Training Camp this year.  Kelli would likely get an earful from both Tina in person and all the pro-Victoria online people while the rest of us would be cheering happily that we don't have to deal with her this year.

As for Scott, I hope he stands his ground again and not only says what he thinks (again), but has some backup from the other judges, who also say what they think.  I seem to remember that several judges seemed to agree with him, but didn't want to say so with both Kelli and Charlotte stanning for Victoria.  With Charlotte not being there, both the voices and the votes of the other judges MIGHT be enough to keep Victoria out of Finals.  However foolish that dream is, one can only hope.  While Charlotte's daughter might not have enough clout to have a definitive vote in terms of shutting Victoria out or keeping her in, they still might listen to her because of who she's related to and if she tells them how Charlotte voted (if Charlotte didn't already tell Kelli).

Is Haley judging?  I thought she was just there watching like she does every year.  And I honestly can't see her telling them how Charlotte voted when Charlotte hasn't seen everyone

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1