Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, DCCme said:

Do these pants make my butt and thighs look ginormous? Why yes, yes they do.

Have to make sure they can be seen by the last row . . . and possibly across town . . . 😉

Edited by hannahbanana
  • LOL 7
34 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Those outfits are worse than last year. 

They are extremely distracting.  Hard to see the choreography lines.  What an odd choice to use for demonstrating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, loveaux said:

first; i’m still not going to be over NOT seeing lacey next season. also mia is one of the prettiest dcc’s to ever dcc in the history of dcc imo 😂

second; those alumi outfits are ugly.

third; that rehearsal clip showed us that they only showed us the bad ones lol, everyone or almost everyone in that clip did pretty good besides the girl marking the dance. 

cant wait to see who makes it to finals and what other clips we get!

Totally agree about Mia! 😍 

• Love 4
On 5/18/2019 at 12:25 PM, ScoutsMom said:

Victoria is back and looks great. Hoping a year has helped her mature as well.

168D320D-0C38-44E0-A992-F106F52C4188.jpeg

She's sucking in like crazy.  In person she still looks heavy.

• Love 11
(edited)

Oh God, please tell me I did not see VK on their twitter feed yesterday, standing next to those giant letters. Also just seen the semi’s pictures, so either the quality of the video is not good or it’s me, but which alumni is teaching? Esp the field ones? The one in the middle looks like Lacey to me, the one on our right? Is that Jen k? And I’ve no idea whose to our left. Same question for the one where there’s 4 alumni showing the judges how it’s done, one looked like Kashara, can’t tell the other three apart.

Edited by CrazyEve
53 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I do not know what is worse: the outfits, the dancing or the routine

Did Jenn do the choreo this year? That looks like her work, her favorite standard DCC moves strung together, but not quite flowing.

• Love 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Excited to hear there’s a new production team on board, maybe this will bring a new flare to the season. The typical layout and style has gotten kind of stale. 

hopefully we’ll get more shots of actual dancing and interaction between the ladies rather than .5 seconds of dancing and then them doing something completely unrelated and Judy hollering in the background.

Edited by loveaux
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Excited to hear there’s a new production team on board, maybe this will bring a new flare to the season. The typical layout and style has gotten kind of stale. 

It has become boring, flat, out dated and repetitive.

Given that VK showed up, she WILL make the team.  Tina wouldn't let her audition again without assurances that it would pay off as she didn't want her to be embarrassed again.  She was already promised a slot last year, but getting caught in a huge lie in addition to the 11 pound weight gain made that impossible.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SmpIsimon said:

Given that VK showed up, she WILL make the team.  Tina wouldn't let her audition again without assurances that it would pay off as she didn't want her to be embarrassed again.  She was already promised a slot last year, but getting caught in a huge lie in addition to the 11 pound weight gain made that impossible.

Victoria embarrassed herself. She needs to get away from Tina and TPTB, but I doubt she will.

20 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Oh God, please tell me I did not see VK on their twitter feed yesterday, standing next to those giant letters. Also just seen the semi’s pictures, so either the quality of the video is not good or it’s me, but which alumni is teaching? Esp the field ones? The one in the middle looks like Lacey to me, the one on our right? Is that Jen k? And I’ve no idea whose to our left. Same question for the one where there’s 4 alumni showing the judges how it’s done, one looked like Kashara, can’t tell the other three apart.

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Jenn Colvin, Lacey, Kash.

veteran gang.jpg

It's Jennifer Alexis Colvin, Jennifer Amburn, our Lacey Munoz and KaSexy

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

No. Even those recruited start at the beginning. The only ones who miss semi's are the Vets. 

I thought the recruited ones skipped prelims and went straight to semis.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

It's Jennifer Alexis Colvin, Jennifer Amburn, our Lacey Munoz and KaSexy

Yep - you got it!  But the OP had asked who was included aside from Jenn A. (why I left her off). 😉

3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I thought the recruited ones skipped prelims and went straight to semis.

Me too. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

She was in training camp for the dcc few years back she was one Kelli said she had a thutt

I always liked her because she was powerful but she carried her weight around her bum, which Kelli always hates.

1 minute ago, DCC-UK said:
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

She was in training camp for the dcc few years back she was one Kelli said she had a thutt

I always liked her because she was powerful but she carried her weight around her bum, which Kelli always hates.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but I didn't think "thutt" meant her butt was big.  I thought Kelli explained that there was no delineation between her butt and leg.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but I didn't think "thutt" meant her butt was big.  I thought Kelli explained that there was no delineation between her butt and leg.

I can't keep up with these stupid words she makes up! You're probably right. I remember her being on the stockier side but she wasn't big by any stretch. So what if there isn't? All bodies are not built the same.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I can't keep up with these stupid words she makes up! You're probably right. I remember her being on the stockier side but she wasn't big by any stretch. So what if there isn't? All bodies are not built the same.

I thought she had a great shape. Her build reminds me of one of my favorite DCCs Kandi Harris. And if I remembered correctly, a lot of men like Kandi's body shape.

4 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

I can't keep up with these stupid words she makes up! You're probably right.

LOL Kelli did think she was quite the clever one for coming up with that 🙂 . And please, you're giving me too much credit, the ol' memory isn't what it used to be 🙂

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought she had a great shape

I thought so too.  She passed the "Would I be happy if I woke up looking like her" test 🙂

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I thought she had a great shape. Her build reminds me of one of my favorite DCCs Kandi Harris. And if I remembered correctly, a lot of men like Kandi's body shape.

Kelli loves a bouquet but only with hair colours, not body shapes and sizes! 

• Love 6
Just now, Loodicrus said:

cankles keep popping up in my mind 😭

Oh god, that was a corker! Why would cankles matter anyway when they wear boots 95% of the time?!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, DCC-UK said:

Oh god, that was a corker! Why would cankles matter anyway when they wear boots 95% of the time?!

Or arms when they wear long sleeves.

• Love 3

The other thread is closed and there really isn't a place to put this so mods please forgive my fox pass.  I wish they could recruit Effie Tutko.  I think she's both very pretty and a strong dancer.  But she is already working professionally (most recently in a video with Ben Platt of Dear Evan Hanson fame), so doubt she would consider the DCC.

I don't really wanna see any vets get cut but since it might happen, these are the ones I wouldn't be tooo upset about being cut, or I wouldn't be really surprised about? Savannah, Christina (and I'm one that likes her), Taylor, Alanna, Madeline, Cianna, Molly, Rachel. And I like some of those girls, but some of them don't stand out to me, or I'm not a big fan of their look. And if there is a lot of talent this year and so little spots. I know a lot of people say Gabby is at risk but I really don't wanna see her get cut. On another note, I hope Malena doesn't make it to TC! 

I'm really trying to avoid being a witch with a b & I grasp these ladies are nervous.  But when you're this close to the judges, it doesn't look good when you're constantly looking to your right during a combo like you need help.  #malena

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, go4luca said:

The other thread is closed and there really isn't a place to put this so mods please forgive my fox pass.  I wish they could recruit Effie Tutko.  I think she's both very pretty and a strong dancer.  But she is already working professionally (most recently in a video with Ben Platt of Dear Evan Hanson fame), so doubt she would consider the DCC.

Wow! I think she would be a great DCC! 

• Love 3

I wonder if Brianna Arredondo (formerly of the Spurs Silver Dancers and current DSIG) auditioned.  I didn't see anything on Instagram or Twitter that said one way or the other and haven't seem any pictures of her at Auditions, but that doesn't mean anything.