Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I can’t figure out how to post it here, but Marshall posted a picture on IG with the tallest chic I have ever seen. She is next to Kristin and Kristin’s bust is hitting at this gals hip. She was number 253, anyone know who she is?

Edited by Jennv

First time posting here, long time lurker. There is one girl i know that auditioned. She is a former Charlotte hornets honeybee, pageant queen, and great dancer, and beyond gorgeous face and body. I cannot imagine her not making it to finals. She will be one to watch for. 

kat2.jpg.6304514dc3ffb927b59a299f80cd97ee.jpg

49455688_223413428570845_7798643720982331727_n.jpg.6b793bee5f762686c7528f644d349d87.jpg

2016-Honey-Bees-Kat-charlotte-hornets-40447002-639-480.jpg.e2fe19d9e21c1e280b1b4a2a352db8b2.jpg

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, BeautyOfDreams said:

First time posting here, long time lurker. There is one girl i know that auditioned. She is a former Charlotte hornets honeybee, pageant queen, and great dancer, and beyond gorgeous face and body. I cannot imagine her not making it to finals. She will be one to watch for. 

49455688_223413428570845_7798643720982331727_n.jpg.6b793bee5f762686c7528f644d349d87.jpg

2016-Honey-Bees-Kat-charlotte-hornets-40447002-639-480.jpg.e2fe19d9e21c1e280b1b4a2a352db8b2.jpg

she is definitely one to watch. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, by that logic, some of us should be point😂

Pick me, pick me!  Kidding - that would be a nightmare come to life.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Am I the only one who wants to see Victoria Kalina succeed? Maybe she has matured, maybe she will take her fitness seriously. I can't blame her for brushing off someone about eating habits who has never struggled with weight (not that I am excusing her behavior). I just don't think anyone last season sat her down and said "Kelli and Judy are no longer your family friends, they are your bosses now." Maybe she would have been more professional with them. 

I would like to see Victoria succeed as much as I want to see other hopefuls succeed. Some candidates I like to see succeed because of their wonderful dancing, some because of their look and some because of their character and heart. Victoria doesn't stand out that much other than a blind ambition to be a DCC. It is absolutely not her fault that she was born as Tina's daughter and everything that comes with it. Her love for her family however, is very redeeming.

• Love 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Jennv said:

I can’t figure out how to post it here, but Marshall posted a picture on IG with the tallest chic I have ever seen. She is next to Kristin and Kristin’s bust is hitting at this gals hip. She was number 253, anyone know who she is?

Don't know who she is but is this the photo you meant?  Maybe someone here will recognize her.

icannotknow_20_5_2019_13_8_30_903.jpg

Edited by go4luca
board is doing weird stuff today
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Am I the only one who wants to see Victoria Kalina succeed? Maybe she has matured, maybe she will take her fitness seriously. I can't blame her for brushing off someone about eating habits who has never struggled with weight (not that I am excusing her behavior). I just don't think anyone last season sat her down and said "Kelli and Judy are no longer your family friends, they are your bosses now." Maybe she would have been more professional with them. 

I'm indifferent.  I'm not repulsed by her like many seem to be.  Last year she was a young girl freshly graduated from high school that needed some growing up to do.   She's had a lot handed to her and she needed a wake up call.  Hopefully, she's matured some and can go on and be successful. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Am I the only one who wants to see Victoria Kalina succeed?

No, you're not alone. 
I think everybody must be judged on their performance at this moment, not on their pedigree, or on their performance in previous years..

having said that, I think she looks awful, almost emaciated, overshot in her trying to lose weight, unhealthy.

It's time there's also a medical test as part of the auditionprocess. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Loodicrus said:

No, you're not alone. 
I think everybody must be judged on their performance at this moment, not on their pedigree, or on their performance in previous years..

having said that, I think she looks awful, almost emaciated, overshot in her trying to lose weight, unhealthy.

It's time there's also a medical test as part of the auditionprocess. 

Imagine if they were sent to a psychologist before auditions. Why do you want to be a DCC? Well, they are the best of the best, and my dance life is on the line. The psychologist rolls his eyes and screams NEXT!!!

45 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

i want to see a picture of her this year NOT sucking it in to high heaven. I CAN look thin doing that.

Is it me, or did VK's breasts enlarge a bit from last year?  Usually when you get leaner they lose their size, unless she got breast implants? 🤔

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, BeautyOfDreams said:

I was wondering who she was!  She is BEAUTIFUL!!  What's her name? 

ETA:  I think it's Kat...

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Is it me, or did VK's breasts enlarge a bit from last year?  Usually when you get leaner they lose their size, unless she got breast implants? 🤔

Imagine if VK resorted to implants and lipo.  Even I would feel sorry for her.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

Imagine if VK resorted to implants and lipo.  Even I would feel sorry for her.

She just has a top on that pushes them up more than last year.

• Love 1
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Tootie said:

She is a former Charlotte hornets honeybee, pageant queen, and great dancer, and beyond gorgeous face and body. I cannot imagine her not making it to finals. She will be one to watch for. 

Kat's gorgeous!    I just think she went too far with the highlights or whatever that's called (I'm fashion challenged), and I hope she makes it, and Marshall fixes that. 

EmmyShymmy looks impressive too, and a total knockout.  

I think VK's assets look higher because of the type of top she's wearing, and think it has great support for the 'girls'.   

Some others have tops that give zero support, and that looks terrible.   Was it Amy a few years ago that had the cut out top that she came very close to bouncing out of in her Finals routine?   I think she was another cut, and I always wondered if that near malfunction had something to do with it.     Someone needs to tell the applicants that one shoulder, or not supportive tops are a terrible idea.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

No kidding!!  I'm just hoping it's the result of sucking in her stomach.  

I don't care anymore about the DCC standards, let them fall to shit. I have VK hating fatigue. I'm just going to watch my favorite DCC for one more year and I'm done.

• Love 4

If it were me auditioning for a team, I would not wear something that shows another team's logo, even if it is a different sport altogether, to another teams audition.  Yikes! 😬

DCC-pre-lims-8.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

If it were me auditioning for a team, I would not wear something that shows another team's logo, even if it is a different sport altogether, to another teams audition.  Yikes! 😬

DCC-pre-lims-8.jpg

Maaaaajor yikes. That's like wanting to work for Chick Fil A and showing up to your interview in your Zaxby's uniform. (yes, i'm hungry)

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
52 minutes ago, BringItOn said:

I don't care anymore about the DCC standards, let them fall to shit. I have VK hating fatigue. I'm just going to watch my favorite DCC for one more year and I'm done.

I want to see who makes it to TC and if any veteran or one year rookie gets the axe at finals or during TC. I also want to see how Kelli, Charlotte and CMT try to dig themselves out of the DCC dog house because fans and viewers are on to their games. The standards and brand has fallen by the waste side as far as I am concern years ago.

Edited by bigskygirl
8 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

With VK, my guess is she's been crash dieting, and the second she makes training camp, she'll start the milkshakes again.       

I also believe she has been crash dieting. If she wanted to legitimately change her body, then she would have started one year ago when she was cut from training camp. Instead, she has been soft in all of her IG posts as well as the prep class videos that we have seen throughout recent months. Then, she suddenly dropped some weight and looks slimmer for auditions. That is not someone who made a legitimate change in their daily nutritional habits. I'm cheering for Lily & Kristen this year, and if one of them gets knocked-out unfairly to make room for VK, then I'm in for the protests and riots.

• Love 12

Do you think they will take more than 36? Seems like there are a lot of great new candidates, and I'm not sure if any vets are weak enough to cut. Thoughts???

This girl, Ashley, SCREAMS dcc to me!  

DCC-pre-lims-35.jpg

I said the same thing when I first saw this picture! she's absolutely gorgeous! I really hope she makes it to TC and ultimately the team.

side note, home girl in the back in doing the chicken dance lmao!

• Love 3

If Charlotte wouldn’t let them take 36+ last year, I don’t see them budging from that number this year. My memory is that it’s due to budget (whether or not that’s a good reason is open for interpretation!)

• Love 2

I don't see the appeal of Taylor T.  I didn't see it last year either.  She seems to be so average looking in the looks department.  There seems to be much prettier girls to me this year that are now in finals!

DCC-pre-lims-10.jpg

• Love 6

Granny panties  😂  That is all I see now 

DCC-pre-lims-26.jpg

DCC-pre-lims-25.jpg

it is not flatter at ALL on her lower half. girl, i know you could've picked something better than that baby diaper 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I also believe she has been crash dieting. If she wanted to legitimately change her body, then she would have started one year ago when she was cut from training camp. Instead, she has been soft in all of her IG posts as well as the prep class videos that we have seen throughout recent months. Then, she suddenly dropped some weight and looks slimmer for auditions. That is not someone who made a legitimate change in their daily nutritional habits. I'm cheering for Lily & Kristen this year, and if one of them gets knocked-out unfairly to make room for VK, then I'm in for the protests and riots.

I agree with you regarding VK...has to be a crash diet. I am not a fan of Kristen or Lily, both are boring.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Here's my list so far of who made it to Finals:

Lacey                                      @laceyjean17

Katy Shaffer                           @katyshaffy

Emily Shymkiw                      @emmyshymmy

Ashley Hancock         

Kelcey

Amanda Dilks                         @amandadilks

Sissy Santich Shaffer's daughter                    @sissy_shaffer

Malena Brown                        @malena_brown

Brianna Shea                           @brianna_shea_

Ariana (Alicia) Vargas            @_arianavargas

Sheridan Donevant                 @sheridan.donevant

Alexa                                       @alexamay17

Lauren                                     @lauren_ligon

Cassiday Kay                          @itzcassidykay_

Victoria Kalina                        @victoriaakalina

Jasmin                                     @jasmin.marie26

Kristen Dodd                          @kdodd_10

Taylor Tauss                            @taytauss

Raven Elise Anzaldua             @ravenelise24

Tiffany Taliaferro

Gina Marie Campagna

Chandi Dayle                          @chandidayle

Meredith Madden                   @meredithmadden

Lily

Obviously this isn't a complete list as we don't know/can't see all the girls who DID make it to Finals (REALLY hoping that Brianna Arredondo is there, but we just can't see her due to where she's standing in that Finalist photo).  I'll try to keep updating this list as we go along and as more info comes in.  I know that, if I miss someone, someone will let me know along with if I make a mistake.  See you ladies in the morning!

Does anyone know is DSIG Abby made it? 

16 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I’m sorry...but that girl on the right looks so old to me. 😬

I thought that also did she make it thru perhaps her hair flip changes her look aka makeover

• Love 1
(edited)

Okay, here is my list

1. Kristin Dodd @kdodd_10
  2. Amanda Dilks @amandadilks
  3. Kat @katpurr
  4. Kaylee Foster @kaylee_foster66
  5. Gina Campagna @ginamariecampagna
  6. Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock
  7. Katy Shaffer @katyshaffy
  8. Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon
  9. Brianna Shea @brianna_shea
Edited by Pau84
Added Kat’s insta and add Lauren
  • Love 2
(edited)

I will stop with the list I started yesterday since we have this topic now unless people want me to continue with it.  Should have thought about creating the topic in the first place.  Thanks for doing my thinking for me!  Lol

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

I don't personally know the girl, most of us here probably don't. We only know what was shown to us last season and what we've followed and seen on social media since. My biggest issue is that with any other last name, this girl probably wouldn't make finals. She simply needs to judged the same as any other girl.

I hope she's matured also, hope she's learned about things not being given to her and that hard work is the one true way to achieve your dreams. I REALLY hope this is HER dream. I hope they have or will sit her down and tell her the same thing they told Dayton last year about not caring who's kid she is. Tell VK again that she needs to worry about getting the job, not show-group or standing on the front row. I hope she comes back realizing how important it is to be part of a team and respecting that team and its leaders is far more important than anything she alone can bring. I hope she comes back mature and poised and dances (what's left of) her ass off. I hope she proves us all wrong. I just wanna see her truly EARN it. 

*Can't believe I just said all that about someone who's essentially a character on a show, haha! 

• Love 16
(edited)

To be honest, I don't mind Victoria to the extent others on this forum do and there's part of me that likes the drama her presence adds... though I wish we could see more of it on the show rather than relying on rumors of mean girl behavior.  I REALLY don't like Cassie though, so I understand some of the vitriol against legacies who are given extra slack

Edited by pisces125
clarification
  • Love 4