Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I am really praying Alexandra makes it. That poor girl has clearly given so much to make this team. I would love to see a clip of her solo, and her reaction when she made TC. 

I really hope that an insider tells K&J that she would be the best come back story of all.

1 hour ago, Opine said:

I am a big Kristin fan, too.  I hope they make her lose those caterpillar eyelashes.  They aren't doing her any favors.  She is stunning without them, or at least a gentler version.

She posted on her IG before auditions that she was getting her eyelashes done and how much people liked them. Hopefully they are a different kind.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, loveaux said:

🤣🤣🤣

Re: Amanda Dilks....i think she looks a bit like Taylor Swift 🙂

11 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

I am really praying Alexandra makes it. That poor girl has clearly given so much to make this team. I would love to see a clip of her solo, and her reaction when she made TC. 

I really hope that an insider tells K&J that she would be the best come back story of all.

She posted on her IG before auditions that she was getting her eyelashes done and how much people liked them. Hopefully they are a different kind.

Until I see Alexandra dance a bit more, I think she will be one of the first cuts. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can see the DCC being cheap - whomever might retire this upcoming year won't be included so they can reuse the video for the 2020-21 football season🤣

The videos that have been posted feature the girls going into their 2nd and 3rd years.  That's what I saw.  None of the 4 yrs or Amy were in the videos that I saw.  

After watching the videos, I can see Alexis or Lexie at point...I still want Maddie or Heather but I can see either of them. Still can't see squinty eyed Gina there...I don't care how good of a dancer she is.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, DBAAT said:

I really like Amanda Dilks too. She has a unique look and reminds me of Amanda Seifried.

She is a phenomenal dancer...I see no reason why she wouldn't make it.  She is great at all styles of dance from contemporary to hip hop. 🙂 Taylor Pederson is also...They have some true rock star dancers in this class of potential rookies!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

I think her solo, in comparison to others, did her in.  She seems like a nice girl though.

that could very well be part of it; i also can't imagine they loved all her IG stories with behind the scenes info either on interviews and what not.  that's nice she wants to be so open with all her 'fans' but we know how they feel about oversharing information with strangers on social media.  i would never have done that if i was serious about making it into camp. 

But I do like her - i think her kicks were pretty and she's beautiful.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Kayce said:

Re: Amanda Dilks....i think she looks a bit like Taylor Swift 🙂

Until I see Alexandra dance a bit more, I think she will be one of the first cuts. 

I agree, she has always been great at finals solo, but has not had powerful field presence.  Also, I think the ladies who have already been on dance teams definitely have an advantage.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

that could very well be part of it; i also can't imagine they loved all her IG stories with behind the scenes info either on interviews and what not.  that's nice she wants to be so open with all her 'fans' but we know how they feel about oversharing information with strangers on social media.  i would never have done that if i was serious about making it into camp. 

That’s a good point. The DCCs like to control all information. All companies do, but the DCCs need for control extends much farther into the personal lives of the dancers than you would find in other jobs. I can see them being like “if she’s already sharing information w/out our expression, who knows what she’ll do if she makes it.” 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I’m  huge Meredith fan. She seems a little more mature than some of the girls on the squad and I’d rather get back to that than having a bunch of 18year olds on the squad with zero life experience. I think she has a different speaking voice maybe to what they’re used to. God forbid, if you’re not super happy and bubbly all the time, you’re not a fit for the team. 

Interesting take. I genuinely didn't know how to feel about her last season so I'll try to view her as "not plastering on a huge fake smile" and see if she seems more likable.

Now I am a HUGE Alexis fan.  I think she is so gorgeous and photogenic. But even I can see she is a blender when it comes to dance.  I'm Team #GinaforPoint and Lexie or Maddie or Heather or Amy should probably get it over Alexis....

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I forgot how bad some of these were.  

Some look like they've got an orange filter over their cameo yet Bridget looks like Casper!

• Love 1

I’ve been posting since the TWOP days, and sure there’s been funny things said on this board, and in my head I’ve smiled, but I’ve never actually laughed out loud. That is, until...

Beast of Bethuseleh

I’m laughing so dang loud right now. Literally ROARING. This is just the best thing ever written.

Im only on page 52 so I need to go back and finish the rest lol 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I think Alexis is gorgeous but isn’t a strong enough dancer for point. Gina, Maddie, and Amy don’t have a good look for point so my vote is 100% for Lexie!

Also, I swear Lisa Mills is the pretty version of Savannah. 

0685431A-2055-45E5-9D26-ADE45ACB080E.jpeg

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

I forgot how bad some of these were.  

KELLI FINGLASS - Retire the over the head arm pose.  IT IS ABSURD!  Also, I thought we all complained last year about how bad these were?  I think they look kind of good now.  I think Hannah's is amazing.  Other than Erin's stupid pose, the only other one I don't care for is Bridget, and I love Bridget but she looks squinty.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Opine said:

I am a big Kristin fan, too.  I hope they make her lose those caterpillar eyelashes.  They aren't doing her any favors.  She is stunning without them, or at least a gentler version.

I think those lashes accentuated her looking down all the time. They do her no favors for sure!  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, klopie said:

I think Alexis is gorgeous but isn’t a strong enough dancer for point. Gina, Maddie, and Amy don’t have a good look for point so my vote is 100% for Lexie!

they do have a similar look and Lisa is one of my favorites this summer.  but i am one of the few who thinks Savannah is also absolutely stunning, both live and in pictures. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Lona said:

Alright alright alright. I see there is already discussion about point. So are we getting Alexis or Lexie? Cause I can live with either of those two.

Alexis was quite far back in the formation last year even though she is probably the prettiest girl (not for me, but that’s probably their take too considering that they’ve placed her front and center on the squad pic after her first year), so i think they know she’s not that strong of a dancer and for me at least she doesn’t even have Kashara’s presence.

6 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm curious why the powers that be seem to think Savannah is photogenic.  She probably looks great in person, but I don't think I ever saw a good picture of her.

I agree! I don’t see what they’re seeing...

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, klopie said:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS SAVANNAH. Holy twinsies batman

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

Ashlee's story:

Yes, everything Veronicamers listed above is correct. She majored in biology and will study pediatric physical therapy in grad school. What really moved me was on Episode 9 when Ashlee was called in to meet with K & J, she shared about how her grandmother was ill with bone cancer, entered the hospital just before she left, and then developed an infection. Ashlee was so strong as she said, "It's part of life. I just keep kicking." Then, she shared that she was living with her cousin, but would soon be without a place to live. Again, she was incredibly strong, fighting tears and smiling as she said, "I'll figure it out."

I was not particularly impressed with Kelli's response when she said, "Yes, that's a lot, but everyone in the locker room as A LOT." You mean like trying to fend-off milkshakes? Because I'm pretty sure that pales in comparison to pending homelessness. Just saying.

Omg Kelli. My patients with bone cancer have more pain than any other type of cancer. Like any movement is excruciating painful so they get even stiffer and more reluctant to move plus also prone to breaking humerus from just reaching for toothbrushes or femurs from standing to use bathroom. It makes horrible. To diminish anyone with fam going through that is so selfish and ignorant. Bone infection is also very hard to get rid of. 

6 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm curious why the powers that be seem to think Savannah is photogenic.  She probably looks great in person, but I don't think I ever saw a good picture of her.

Yes! Very male appeal sexy with all that hair and fake boobs but her teeth are huge and she always has a scared rabbit look to her. She’s like Rachel W 90% of her looks is all that hair and contouring but up close and bare faced something is off. 

• Love 6

Jesus take the wheel, I’ve laughed out loud again. “The Unbrushed, Breaker of Hair Brushes.” Hahahahaha. Oh Lawd, I’ve had myself a day!! 

I’d loved to continue discussing Beast of Bethuseleh (B.o.B for short) but I have a few comments that take precendence:

I LOVED Jasmin last year and I’m sad they didn’t take her. She would have been a great asset to the team.

I’m so confused as to why they didn’t take Cassidy Kay. She is another one that seems to be the total package.  

I also loved Kylee and thought she was the perfect package. I wish she tried out this year. She had everything. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I THOUGHT THAT WAS SAVANNAH. Holy twinsies batman

Wow she’s like the refined, girl you’d bring home to mama version of Savannah. Sorry somehow Savannah always looks to me like she’s trying to hard to be sexy. Not pretty but sexy. Comes off as cheap somehow. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

See for me, I don't think Tiff shared anything she shouldn't have.  Showing the Cowboys audition outfit and talking about the shoe fittings?  No biggie.  Same for the weigh in as they used to show that in the early seasons.  I seriously doubt she would purposely share something that might infringe her making TC.  Maybe I just see things differently because I don't recall anything that sounded like something she shouldn't have shared?

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Wow she’s like the refined, girl you’d bring home to mama version of Savannah. Sorry somehow Savannah always looks to me like she’s trying to hard to be sexy. Not pretty but sexy. Comes off as cheap somehow. 

Yes to all of this!!! This is exactly my impression of her and I feel like she’s just a blah dancer. I don’t think they’ll cut her but I really hope this is her last year.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, go4luca said:

See for me, I don't think Tiff shared anything she shouldn't have.  

To TPTB, though, anything is something she shouldn’t have been sharing.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Caroline’s cameo looks awful too. She’s so beautiful and photographs so well yet the cameo they picked is crap! 

Search back for the convos we had when the cameos were first posted.  We were shocked they would even use them.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, go4luca said:

See for me, I don't think Tiff shared anything she shouldn't have.  Showing the Cowboys audition outfit and talking about the shoe fittings?  No biggie.  Same for the weigh in as they used to show that in the early seasons.  I seriously doubt she would purposely share something that might infringe her making TC.  Maybe I just see things differently because I don't recall anything that sounded like something she shouldn't have shared?

I don’t think it was bad either, but I could see them (K&J&C) disliking any information beyond posting pictures and asking your followers for good luck wishes. That’s how they roll. 

Is she the one who told people that a girl was late and missed her interview? 

• Love 2
Just now, Jess14 said:

I don’t think it was bad either, but I could see them (K&J&C) disliking any information beyond posting pictures and asking your followers for good luck wishes. That’s how they roll. 

Is she the one who told people that a girl was late and missed her interview? 

Yes, she is the one.

My impressions was a girl who looked like she'd put in a lot of work and effort into being her best for the audition.  But I respect everyone's opinion and not here to argue about it.  Y'all might be right, I just saw nothing bad.  I hope she tries out again as she is pretty and seemed like a nice girl.

Anyway, I've put in my 2 cents on the subject and will leave it at that.  Enjoy debating erm...discussing! 😉

On 6/2/2019 at 11:31 PM, hereforthedrama said:

I believe it was the same dance and if not, at least the same song she used. 

Beautiful! Good for her! I love to see the girls use costumes over again, and share costumes...I bet those costumes are expensive!

Speaking of sharing ...I think I've seen that red dress with the pink bow worn by Gina, Christina, Alexis and Savannah as a costume...lol!!! 

4 minutes ago, klopie said:

Of course they featured the Breaker of Hairbrushes 😂😂😂

302AA68C-D0E8-47A9-9310-FB19DEADCE8D.jpeg

Victoria looks amazing!!

• Love 7
48 minutes ago, ThreaLevelMidnight said:

Jesus take the wheel, I’ve laughed out loud again. “The Unbrushed, Breaker of Hair Brushes.” Hahahahaha. Oh Lawd, I’ve had myself a day!! 

I’d loved to continue discussing Beast of Bethuseleh (B.o.B for short) but I have a few comments that take precendence:

I LOVED Jasmin last year and I’m sad they didn’t take her. She would have been a great asset to the team.

I’m so confused as to why they didn’t take Cassidy Kay. She is another one that seems to be the total package.  

I also loved Kylee and thought she was the perfect package. I wish she tried out this year. She had everything. 

I've been quietly sulking in the corner about Cassidy since the weekend. I don't know if she is too hip hop maybe for them? Honestly don't know.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, YellowRose said:

Beautiful! Good for her! I love to see the girls use costumes over again, and share costumes...I bet those costumes are expensive!

Speaking of sharing ...I think I've seen that red dress with the pink bow worn by Gina, Christina, Alexis and Savannah as a costume...lol!!! 

Victoria looks amazing!!

From the neck down.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, YellowRose said:

Victoria looks amazing!!

Jenn A had an insta story thanking some of the current dcc and others for being so willing to help our girls she was working with by lending costumes. I remember her mentioning Rachel W, Lily, and I think Lexie and others. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, klopie said:

Of course they featured the Breaker of Hairbrushes 😂😂😂

302AA68C-D0E8-47A9-9310-FB19DEADCE8D.jpeg

i'm not making any judgment calls on VK yet but I personally think she looks gorgeous here.  her figure is great and her hair looks very DCC and not usual messy out of control. 

15 minutes ago, Nelliephant said:

I've been quietly sulking in the corner about Cassidy since the weekend. I don't know if she is too hip hop maybe for them? Honestly don't know.

I know, I don't get it either.  I was rooting for her last year too. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

i'm not making any judgment calls on VK yet but I personally think she looks gorgeous here.  her figure is great and her hair looks very DCC and not usual messy out of control. 

Agreed - figure is good and hair is normal for a DCC flip

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Jenn A had an insta story thanking some of the current dcc and others for being so willing to help our girls she was working with by lending costumes. I remember her mentioning Rachel W, Lily, and I think Lexie and others. 

She mentioned lily Alannah and Rachel a for the costumes thanking them 

• Love 4

I'm a recently converted Gina for point girl and wow look at this kick! But her joker smile and straw hair still bother me. If they fix that I'm still Gina for point. Though I think I might revert back to Lexie.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 1.09.51 PM.png

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, pisces125 said:

Agreed - figure is good and hair is normal for a DCC flip

She needs some deep conditioning and razor cut layers.

Just now, Tuxcat said:

I'm a recently converted Gina for point girl and wow look at this kick! But her joker smile and straw hair still bother me. If they fix that I'm still Gina for point. Though I think I might revert back to Lexie.

Screen Shot 2019-06-05 at 1.09.51 PM.png

Such an amazing dancer. I wish she would revert to her more natural pre-DCC look.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, KatieC said:

another reason why I love Lily!! not even a DCC and offering to help her competition.  

I am unapologetically Team Rachel W (bite me) but I think it was the other Rachel who Jen tagged.  I don't know much about her but def a sweet move on her part, and Alanna's. 

• Love 9