Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, KatieC said:

Hoping it’s Kristin, Meredith, and Julia.

I don’t care as long as it’s NOT Julia...she’s beautiful, nice, a great dancer and my cousins best friend.  

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Rosie-Brooklyn said:

I'm really rooting for Kristen and Kat! 

Did you mean to imply Ashton, Nicole, and Melanie weren't photogenic? I feel the opposite! Nicole is one of my favorites of all time. To each is own. 

I think it meant they ARE photogenic....like we need them back.  

• Love 4

Kelcey has an Instagram story of her and Kat at the Queen concert tonight.

15 minutes ago, klh25 said:

I don’t care as long as it’s NOT Julia...she’s beautiful, nice, a great dancer and my cousins best friend.  

Julia is my absolute favorite!!

• Love 4
(edited)
39 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Can someone pls post the TCCs that are still there? Thanks in advance.

Kat 

kelcey 

Victoria 

amanda 

lisa 

julia 

taylor p 

lily 

Kristin 

meredith 

shania. 

Chandi 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Pau84 said:

As long as Amanda, Kat, Kelcey, Kirsten, Lisa and Shaina make it, I am happy.

I would cut Taylor Pedersen and Julia Fife solely based on their underperformance of photogenics. There are enough great humanitarians on the team already, who have to be photographed from a certain angle on a certain time of day with Saturn  descending.

I mean, come on, Ashton Torres, Melanie Klein, Nicole Bulcher, where art thou?

Do you mean Abigail Klein?

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

14D7E231-C0CA-4B6F-9938-C646B02659CB.jpeg

They are both gorgeous!! But did she take it down? I just looked and it's not showing up. Also someone posted on Facebook Kelly and Judy are there. 

33 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Kat 

kelcey 

Victoria 

amanda 

lisa 

julia 

taylor p 

lily 

Kristin 

meredith 

shania. 

You're missing my favorite - Chandi!

• Love 2

You’d think since Lily was the last cut she’d struggle the least through training camp and K&J would bring her back knowing she has a strong chance of making it if not the best chance out of the other candidates. What their reasoning for her cut again?  Lack of power or showmanship?

5 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

They are both gorgeous!! But did she take it down? I just looked and it's not showing up. Also someone posted on Facebook Kelly and Judy are there. 

Yeah it came down right after I took that screenshot lol!

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, lah715 said:

The scene with Jinelle and Victoria was extremely uncomfortable to watch ... here you have a size 0 putting someone with an obvious emotional eating habit on the spot... with cameras rolling .... I was cringing watching Victoria tell Jinelle that she was uncomfortable working with someone that never had a weight issue (They highlighted Jinelle her rookie year all her photos show her underweight basically)  ... I can totally get that.  On the other hand not being up front about it was her immaturity showing and that is why she needed another year to grow up ... I am still rooting for Victoria Merideth and Lily.

... you know who put that scenario in motion?

Victoria. 

By lying about a medical condition and also about going to the doctor for her faux “condition”. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

List posted was wrong.

Rookies: (3 more cuts)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers) (Show Group)
Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska) (Show Group)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year) (Show Group)

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, DCCFanInKy said:

In case visuals work better for you.  The girls with "SG" over their names made show group.

127042948_rookiecandidates_SGinc7_23_19R1.jpeg.3e673e2b94454a6cd293efbaffaa0f05.jpeg

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I came across something that may give insight into TK’s need for VK to make DCC.  Seems TK didn’t get her rookie ring her first year?  What happened?  Years ago she talked to a TCC class, I think in the 90’s, telling them to work hard and earn the ring that it took her extra time to earn.  What’s the scoop?  The sodcc.org newsletter is eye opening!

• Useful 4
9 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

I came across something that may give insight into TK’s need for VK to make DCC.  Seems TK didn’t get her rookie ring her first year?  What happened?  Years ago she talked to a TCC class, I think in the 90’s, telling them to work hard and earn the ring that it took her extra time to earn.  What’s the scoop?  The sodcc.org newsletter is eye opening!

That’s very interesting!  I hope someone here has the scoop!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

She was cut for weight gain.  And yes, that newsletter is full of cool stuff.  I wonder if they still do it, but under a different name.

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was cut for weight gain.  And yes, that newsletter is full of cool stuff.  I wonder if they still do it, but under a different name.

oh the irony!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

I think Meredith is definitely going to be one of the 3 cut. I don't feel like we know enough about some of the other girls to guess on the other 2. I think Lily being in the Melissa R group is telling.

I could see Amy as point; I hope it comes true.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

oh the irony!  

What did she say when she commented on Stephanie and Tasha's weight gain - that she had a weight problem, so that is why she's sensitive to it - something like that.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HookEmHorns said:

From Heather’s insta story it looks like they had Rachel W at point (at least at that point in the number) with Gina and Maddie flanking her. Could be wrong, it wasn’t exactly HD. 

I think it's Amy and Maddie on both sides of her, but yeah they deff have Rachel W at point. I would love to see her as point this year.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

I think it's Amy and Maddie on both sides of her, but yeah they deff have Rachel W at point. I would love to see her as point this year.

It’s Amy and it looks like she messed up 

4 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

What are they thinking??? The girl can do a lyrical piece, but she is not strong enough for point. 

• Love 9
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

Amy led a group out onto a platform and I believe Rachel led the team on the stage?

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 1

Gosh! i get anxious everytime you guys bring the "point" topic out, makes me wanna go to kelli's office and scream at her like: MADDIE DESERVES POINT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im really desperate to see her on the 50 yard line T_T please!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

I just saw from someone's video on instagram that the end of the platform is-

Tess    Rachel W   Heather

Amy          Maddie

I thought Savannah, not Rachel on platform?

3 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

It's Rachel. She's center on the platform.

3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Where was Gina?

Maybe she was leading the stage...long hair, looks like blond during a hair flip