Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, Paisleyk said:

Longtime lurker coming out to say thank you for this, it was sweet! I'm in Stuart FL.   Jim Cantore of the Weather Channel is broadcasting from here the past few days, which means we have the big bullseye on us 😬.  Really enjoying reading this site this morning to keep my mind off of things.  

Pls remind me again how far Stuart is from Sebastian?

Keeping this on topic:  Does anyone remember how many episodes there's gonna be this year?

And TK gets to live on through her daughter.  And Kelli gets to realize that her friendship with Tina was contingent on VK making the team.  Some friend.  Still hope to see clips of VK dancing and doing the hairography with the flips!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Blue hues said:

And TK gets to live on through her daughter.  And Kelli gets to realize that her friendship with Tina was contingent on VK making the team.  Some friend.  Still hope to see clips of VK dancing and doing the hairography with the flips!  

Try searching Youtube for current season game videos.  I've seen a few on here when looking for either Thunderstruck or Loud.

4 hours ago, omgtv said:

I agree with someone else who said it, I can't remember who- sorry.  I don't buy this alternate theory.  I just think someone is pregnant and will not be able to perform soon. Amy??? 

Extremely unlikely. They are all currently out doing jump splits which would not be something any pregnant women should do at any stage of pregnancy. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Looks like Vic's nick is "Little Tina".

Good thing for VK that her mom and Kelli met on those escalators -- otherwise, she would have NEVER made the team given her poor technique and history of lying about medical conditions.  #illegitimateDCC

• LOL 4
  • Love 19
4 hours ago, omgtv said:

I agree with someone else who said it, I can't remember who- sorry.  I don't buy this alternate theory.  I just think someone is pregnant and will not be able to perform soon. Amy??? 

Maybe they're using the alternates instead of the All Stars incase Amy or Tasha (the two most likely) wind up expecting before the end of the season.

2 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Good thing for VK that her mom and Kelli met on those escalators -- otherwise, she would have NEVER made the team given her poor technique and history of lying about medical conditions.  #illegitimateDCC

???

20 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Frankly, given what we saw last year and some of what was shown this year, Victoria STILL shouldn't have made the team.  It's odd that Kelli didn't like the fan's push-back on Victoria (thus the whole "the fans won't tell ME who I can or can't put on the team" thing we heard about quite a while ago), but she'll let Tina tell her who will or won't be on the squad.  Some would even say that she'll let Kitty tell her who to put on the squad. 

18 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

???

Last season, we were told that Victoria said her weight gain was due to a thyroid condition but never went to a doctor about it.  It was alluded to when Kelli said that something had come up and she didn't want to accuse anyone of lying.  If I recall correctly, Jinelle had set a doctor's appointment for Victoria to get the thyroid issue dealt with, but Victoria blew it off and, instead of letting anyone know, she didn't mention it.  Jinelle found out by running into someone from the doctor's office who said that Victoria never showed up.  Victoria also never answered Jinelle's texts about the whole thing and then lied in the office about it.  That whole scene was edited very oddly and I got the feeling that there was a WHOLE lot left out that would have made Kelli and Victoria look REAL bad if it was shown.

• Useful 2
  • Love 16

that whole scene was edited very oddly and I got the feeling that there was a WHOLE lot left out that would have made Kelli and Victoria look REAL bad if it was shown.

It is hard to imagine them looking any worse.

The tale of the tape will be the condition VK is in when (if) she comes back next year.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Not what I would call it! 🤢

I can’t think of anything more obnoxious, well actually I can but just nope... 

48 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Best hashtag #illegitimateDCC that’s how I’ll always see her despite Auntie Kelli & CMT’s tireless efforts to change public opinion... 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Actually, I was told that not only did VK blow off the doctor's appointment, but she lied and said he had gone.  When Jinelle learned the truth, that's when VK got so nasty and tried to throw her under the bus.

Imagine what would have happened if ANY other TCC candidate had behaved in that way?

I can hear Kitty now...TOXIC!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lona said:

Not that big of a fan of Rachel W. for various reasons. But good lord, is that woman beautiful.

That’s what I like abt this team their is someone for everyone to like 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That’s what I like abt this team their is someone for everyone to like 

Which reminds me ... wasn't their a poll on this season's rookies??? You know, who everyone liked. I wanted to look back on it the other day but couldn't find it. I want to see if the results held up haha.

1 minute ago, Lona said:

Which reminds me ... wasn't their a poll on this season's rookies??? You know, who everyone liked. I wanted to look back on it the other day but couldn't find it. I want to see if the results held up haha.

I don’t think a rookie one was made 

3 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Maybe they're using the alternates instead of the All Stars incase Amy or Tasha (the two most likely) wind up expecting before the end of the season.

???

Tasha retired last season and is an all star!  

7 hours ago, hathorlive said:

Dear god.  Travis Wall and his entire genre of dance can go away.   I wonder how much they pay him to come on and tongue-bath the DCC and VK in particular?  Travis, if you love VK so much, will you hire her to be in any of your dances?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

If the judges/guest choreographers and Kellie get any more poetic about Veruca, they will soon be reduced to speaking in haiku:

Travis Wall wisely

praises the whirling dervish

Spin on, corn cob girl

Somewhere, Vivian is writing a poem in quiet desperation.

ROTFL!! Love that hiku! Veruca the whirling dervish does have a ring to it! And you make a very good point about if Travis would ever hire VK. I'd love to hear someone ask him that. If he did she'd be a fool not to accept a job offer from him because if she was serious about dance that would be a better career move than DCC.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Pls remind me again how far Stuart is from Sebastian?

Keeping this on topic:  Does anyone remember how many episodes there's gonna be this year?

They are 45 miles apart. I live in SW FL near Ft. Myers and we are getting squally rain bands. I cannot even BEGIN to imagine how nerve wracking this is for you FL residents on the Central E. coast, because Dorian is not. Moving!!!!

I have also heard the 13 number from other places. I just hope it's not All Kat All The Time stuffed down our throats. The charm is beginning to wear off. Her and that lace front weave need to dial it down some. 

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Actually, I was told that not only did VK blow off the doctor's appointment, but she lied and said he had gone.  When Jinelle learned the truth, that's when VK got so nasty and tried to throw her under the bus.

Imagine what would have happened if ANY other TCC candidate had behaved in that way?

With two lies revealed (having the thyroid condition & saying she went to the appointment but didn't, plus the disrespect to Jinelle), VK should have been released from training camp THAT night!

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Third photo down...wth is poking out of her blouse?  Looks painful!  Is that Bridget?

Yes it is Bridget, who is a wardrobe malfunction ready to happen.

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Third photo down...wth is poking out of her blouse?  Looks painful!  Is that Bridget?

Yes and it's the wire of her bra. You notice it on her game day video too. It's a strange cup with a very visable and uncomfortable looking wire, possibly too small

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

With two lies revealed (having the thyroid condition & saying she went to the appointment but didn't, plus the disrespect to Jinelle), VK should have been released from training camp THAT night!

No, because Hurricane Tina would have ripped through about Category 5 strength. 

• LOL 13

Actually, I was told that not only did VK blow off the doctor's appointment, but she lied and said he had gone.

Ok, now it makes more sense.  I was told she didn't go and Jinelle found out by chance, but I had wondered why K&J didn't ask about the results within a day or two of the appointment.

2 minutes ago, Bellisima08 said:

And the disrespect to Kelli - she told VK she wanted her to do something, but she didn't.

• Love 5
Just now, ByTor said:

Yes it is Bridget, who is a wardrobe malfunction ready to happen.

Lol. She looks like she is about to pop right out! Poor girl, that has got to be uncomfortable. 😲

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jesiklyn said:

Yes and it's the wire of her bra. You notice it on her game day video too. It's a strange cup with a very visable and uncomfortable looking wire, possibly too small

Getting poked by an underwire is no joke. It's right up there with flipping too-long nails against a closing cabinet door. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Anyone else would have been cut that night and not invited back to TC. 

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Anyone else would have been cut that night and not invited back to TC. 

But remember, this is Kelli's best friends daughter that she had already promised a spot on the team. Despite all the lies and deceit and backstabbing, it is obvious that if VK hadn't  gained 11 pounds in training camp, she would have been on the team last year. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, jlc said:

But remember, this is Kelli's best friends daughter that she had already promised a spot on the team. Despite all the lies and deceit and backstabbing, it is obvious that if VK hadn't  gained 11 pounds in training camp, she would have been on the team last year. 

And people wonder why I wonder that ShellyB stuck around.  I understand that Tina is BFFs with Kelli, but GGA, Shelley works there and they probably interact everyday.  If I were Kelli or Charlotte or Judy, I don't think I could look ShellyB in the eye.

The whole situation stinks and if it had been me, I would have used the fact that my husband got transferred to Denver as a reason to leave outright and not rack up the frequent flyer miles.

I also wonder how SamF can maintain a friendship with both Veruca and Dayton.  That fence has to be awfully thin.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

I also wonder how SamF can maintain a friendship with both Veruca and Dayton.  That fence has to be awfully thin.

Maybe because Samantha has no intention of ever auditioning (just speculation)?

1 hour ago, Bon bon said:

Tasha retired last season and is an all star!  

Yeah I wonder how that's gonna work out if she winds up preggers.  At least they don't ever use ALL the All Stars at the same time in a performance that I know of.

15 minutes ago, Weeklydcc said:

Cowboys Team Luncheon

The DCC part starts around the 2:10 mark.  They introduce the first and second leaders.  Someone help me with the embed.  Thanks in advance.

Welp apparently the embed code from youtube won't work on this forum 

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Just enter the URL of the video into the text box and it'll embed itself
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

You tried.....thanks! It started @ the beginning.

It's working for me and also Weeklydcc.  Not sure why it didn't on your end?

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 6.23.46 PM copy.jpg

Edited by go4luca
added photo to show starting time of video
  • LOL 1