Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, KatebytheSea said:

Does anyone have any thoughts about who the last cut will be? 

DCC hasn't taken over 36 since S8, except with the whole Yuko first year and the Visa debacle.  But I wonder if they will this year...

ShellyB has indicated that its a hard 36.  

22 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

You go girl!

I saw your calendar shoot on you tube after you had Dayton?  Dayamm.

#shellycamebackhot.

That was after her older brother Dillon. I had her after my stint at Pro Bowl and retired. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

ShellyB has indicated that its a hard 36.  

Hasn't it always been a hard 36?  Since I've been watching DCC:MTT the team count had always been a hard 36. But that hasn't stopped them from having some elastic counts some years.

Just now, ShellyB said:

That was after her older brother Dillon. I had her after my stint at Pro Bowl and retired. 

Still hot  -- all the women on that shoot had it going on -- Kelli as well --

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

Way to keep these last few torturous days interesting, #ginagate2019 poster, well played....

20190815_163843.jpg

With #GinaGate & the extended wait for the announcement of the team, this really is a case of needing to (in the words of Karen Walker from Will & Grace) "grab a bottle, hunker down & pray for daylight."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Wow Meredith was eating Bridget up in that first seg

Bret looked amazing and great ambassador and man. They are just out to get rid of really strong candidates 

Notice how a compliment on someone’s legs but VK compliment just had to one up 🙄😣🤮

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ShellyB said:

Lol...VHS tapes! 

Ahhh!!!! that stinks! Would love to have seen you dance @ point  BTW which season's cameo is your profile pic here?🙂

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ShellyB said:

He’s been a partner for two years and we racked up tons of flight miles going back and forth. It was time to 💩 or get off the 🚽

So I guess you are a Denver Broncos fan now 😉

2 hours ago, ShellyB said:

Still working...during the season, much of what I do can be done from home. Dallas is home, so I’ll be there often. I don’t foresee any blue & orange in my future 🤣

That's going to keep you busy 🤗I'm coming to Texas next year and my boyfriend has promised I can go see the stadium and take a tour of the DCC locker room and The Star if they are available. 

• Love 6

Ahhhh Bret is so stinkin cute. Also love that her “sob story” actually related to dance and made sense. I’m super bummed she didn’t make it 😞 maybe next year. On a happier note, my homegirl Kristin looked great in that clip!

edit: guys I hate to say it but Veruka actually looked great in that clip

Edited by chrishunt
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Ahhh!!!! that stinks! Would love to have seen you dance @ point  BTW which season's cameo is your profile pic here?🙂

This is my 5th year pic. 

7 minutes ago, Tornado said:

So I guess you are a Denver Broncos fan now 😉

Not no, but heck no! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 13
13 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Bret looked amazing and great ambassador and man. They are just out to get rid of really strong candidates 

Notice how a compliment on someone’s legs but VK compliment just had to one up 🙄😣🤮

What is up with VK high 5ing, congratulating, toasting, etc?  Just weird. And annoying. They aren’t showing anyone else doing stuff like that. 

1 minute ago, Squeek said:

@ShellyB Hoping it's not just me but I see no pic!  😞

Someone asked her what year her profile pic was from. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Ahhhh Bret is so stinkin cute. Also love that her “sob story” actually related to dance and made sense. I’m super bummed she didn’t make it 😞 maybe next year. On a happier note, my homegirl Kristin looked great in that clip!

edit: guys I hate to say it but Veruka actually looked great in that clip

Yes!  I posted earlier (and it went to never, never land) that Judy said Kristen was the most improved!  Whoop Whoop!  Maybe she will make it.  And a RTR backatcha.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KatieC said:
3 minutes ago, Squeek said:

@ShellyB Hoping it's not just me but I see no pic!  😞

Thank you, this old broad hasn't slept in two days.  Going to quit replying to anything now.  LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, KatieC said:

What is up with VK high 5ing, congratulating, toasting, etc?  Just weird. And annoying. They aren’t showing anyone else doing stuff like that. 

6230B404-8BF9-4D14-9A37-7F96616EE917.jpeg

B3918704-D86C-4C20-8A10-425228FABDB7.jpeg

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Agreed! She’s adorable. So much so that I didn’t even notice her vocal fry after a minute or so (which is more my problem than hers). I hope whatever led to her being released from TCC doesn’t prohibit her from returning next year. 

I thought that the editing of her segment was an interesting choice on the part of CMT. There really wasn’t any reason they couldn’t tell her story chronologically. It was was almost told in reverse to the point that when she got to part of her childhood issue, it was almost anticlimactic and then it just kinda...ended. 

I finally broke down and bought the season so I watched episode 2. Bret also seems very sweet and down to earth. Could just be the editing, but at one point when they were in their seats right before Kelli and Judy came out to announce finalists, she turned to Julia and mentioned that she was nervous. Julia barely acknowledged her, with just a quick, dismissive ‘yes.’ Granted Julia had just slipped during the kick line so I’m assuming she was nervously praying to the gods of bedazzled tricot that her name and number were called. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Bridget looks amazing in this!  Girl has so much fun when she performs!

She truly is fun to watch!  She looks like she is having the time of her life every time she dances.  Love her! 💕 

• Love 10

I’ve always wanted it to be Heather, Gina, or Bridget at point. I don’t have a problem with Amy or Maddie, they are both pretty and are good dancers, but I just can’t see either as point, let alone splitting it. I wish one of the top 3 I mentioned could have at least split point or be in the triangle, even Rachel W because I think she has the look and is a good dancer. At this point, all I can wish for is that Heather gets pro bowl this year. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, RockYou said:

KRISTEN ATE! I was like you better work Jennifer Love Hewitt on percocets. She said jump, hair flip yas, body twist. Im so happy for her to perform like that. 

Also, miss Caroline who I didnt even know was on the team is good. 

Lily um I thought she was better.....she is a no from me in this vid. 

Also, again CMT the editing....omg how are we supposed to couch judge if we just see like 5 seconds.

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Can you post a link pls?

Someone just posted that Kelsey sent her a photo of her uniform. They didn’t say who made it or who the last cut was 

Edited by Cruisegirl
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Bridget looks amazing in this!  Girl has so much fun when she performs!

Not in this clip I saw. But usually so .

Edited by RockYou
  • Love 1