Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Bury the Hatchet

• Start Topic

I didn't care for Moaner ripping on Jonathan for absolutely no reason.  He seems like a nice sweet guy.  Hope Heather punches her in her fat menopausal gut.  Oh yeah, Moaner, Mario the cheater is such a better catch.  Er, only to you, Moaner.  Only to you.

Why was Kristen picking a boring fight with Heather for no fucking reason?  Well, we can't blame Veevs for how shitty & unwatchable the show is.  Great that she wasn't there but it still sucked.

• Love 2

I didn't care for Moaner ripping on Jonathan for absolutely no reason. He seems like a nice sweet guy. Hope Heather punches her in her fat menopausal gut. Oh yeah, Moaner, Mario the cheater is such a better catch. Er, only to you, Moaner. Only to you.

Why was Kristen picking a boring fight with Heather for no fucking reason? Well, we can't blame Veevs for how shitty & unwatchable the show is. Great that she wasn't there but it still sucked.

My thoughts exactly. All these women expect apologies all the time.

Kristen was frustrated with the whole group, but she went after Heather with a schoolyard taunt.

You're a bully! Heather laughed at first; K escalated the attack. K needs to know herself better and watch the displaced aggression.

Wish we'd seen more of the rodeo.

Oh I would lay odds that Sonja has had sex in a port-a-potty

I'd lay odds that Sonja had sex with a port-a-potty.

I think we should look for things Sonja hasn't had sex in or with…that sounds like a good challenge…and a good idea for scavenger hunt…

• Love 2

The Countess for the win.  With the Princess a close second.  These two are the only ones who seem to know how to behave in a group over the course of 5 days. Or seem to understand what friendship is and how it works. 

Ramona is such a nasty piece of work.  Heather was beyond unpleasant and had her own reasons to apologize--Her entrance at the glamping dinner looked like way more than alcohol at work.  Am tired of her Amazon routine.  We get it -- you rule. Not a fan of the aggressive, relentlessly rude, schtick.  The hopping on top of the chair thing was asinine. Looked like blow to me. Maybe Mama likes her powder,  yo.

What's her name?--Sonja-- of course more of the same.  And Kristin -- wow, not smart to go there even if it is probably right on the nose.  Or perhaps because it is so accurate.   She knows how to strike a low blow and expecting other so-called adult to take your side in these things is always going to end is chagrin. 

Still great to see Montana and it did look like a fun trip.  I can see that Ramona would organize a super luxurious trip, full of creature comforts, but I've enjoyed these country epis.  We forget sometimes that other people come from all over the world to experience some of these places.  Yachts and heated pools and constant wait staff -- awesome for sure and I know I would LOVE all of it -- but there's more to travel, and seeing LuAnn and Carole consistently raise to the occasion -- behaving well and appreciating what's on tap -- helps me separate them from the rest of the pack.  Being gracious, adventurous without being overly competitive, and grateful for new experiences -- that's what separates the women from the girls. 

Kristin behaved like an idiot but Heather totally, totally showed her ass.  It's not good when I start missing Aviva. 

• Love 13

It feels like we've had 10 episodes of Montana.  I'm over it.  Over them.   I hate Ramona's fake laugh/titter/whatever that annoying sound she makes when she thinks giggling is cute.  And I hate Heather's fake drunkenness.  Funny how girlfriend can stop acting stupid drunk, on a dime, in order to defend her husband so coherently.  She did that last week, too.  Stumbling all through the forest acting drunk but able to, suddenly, chastise Kristen for calling her bossy.  I acted drunk once.  I was fifteen. Holla!  And quit yer whining Kristen. I used to do that, too.  I was three.

Call me a sap but seeing those calves thrown down and roped at the rodeo pissed me off. 

• Love 9

Vegas Baby? /best Austin Powers voice. I'll be there then too, but I may have video. Will delete for a price... 

Yeah, there is no way these ho-wives are paying for these trips. I can't blame them; I wouldn't pay for work expenses either. That is totally on the company.

Beaches Baby!

I think Kristen's involvement was looking at the website and picking out some activities.  And then letting a PA take over.

K is lucky Heather didn't get her with a back throw.  JUST OWN IT.  What is that?  Is that the new "YOU DIDN'T HAVE MY BACK"?

The howives looked ridic at the rodeo.  Sonja and Kristen really have jealousy issues.

Wonder if Mario's cheating comes up at the reunion?  Guess this is one reason the season was recut, to get all the snide Mario remarks in.

• Love 1

The Countess for the win.  With the Princess a close second.  These two are the only ones who seem to know how to behave in a group over the course of 5 days. Or seem to understand what friendship is and how it works. 

Ramona is such a nasty piece of work.  Heather was beyond unpleasant and had her own reasons to apologize--Her entrance at the glamping dinner looked like way more than alcohol at work.  Am tired of her Amazon routine.  We get it -- you rule. Not a fan of the aggressive, relentlessly rude, schtick.  The hopping on top of the chair thing was asinine. Looked like blow to me. Maybe Mama likes her powder,  yo.

What's her name?--Sonja-- of course more of the same.  And Kristin -- wow, not smart to go there even if it is probably right on the nose.  Or perhaps because it is so accurate.   She knows how to strike a low blow and expecting other so-called adult to take your side in these things is always going to end is chagrin. 

Still great to see Montana and it did look like a fun trip.  I can see that Ramona would organize a super luxurious trip, full of creature comforts, but I've enjoyed these country epis.  We forget sometimes that other people come from all over the world to experience some of these places.  Yachts and heated pools and constant wait staff -- awesome for sure and I know I would LOVE all of it -- but there's more to travel, and seeing LuAnn and Carole consistently raise to the occasion -- behaving well and appreciating what's on tap -- helps me separate them from the rest of the pack.  Being gracious, adventurous without being overly competitive, and grateful for new experiences -- that's what separates the women from the girls. 

Kristin behaved like an idiot but Heather totally, totally showed her ass.  It's not good when I start missing Aviva.

I agree with all of this except missing Aviva. Heather was a drunken asshole who decided that she didn't want to play along with Kristen's activities. However, Kristen went for the jugular and wouldn't give up until she managed to convert people her position. Kristen is especially susceptible to going HAM after being teased by the other women; she's new to the cast and really has no career to speak of. She's married to the walking embodiment of a coed naked lax shirt. And she's not drunken delusional Sonja.

Luann for the win because she decided to go with the flow.

• Love 5

Ugh, Moaner -- were there no full length mirrors in Montana?  She looked absolutely dreadful in a tank top & teeny short shorts.  Does Moaner realize she's got a barrel body now?  Man, Kristen is just a non-stop whiner, ain't she?  Annoying as fuck.

I think Sonja's new tagline should be "I can't poop without my pills".

Man, I think everyone on this show should use that tagline -- even Andy Cohen.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kristen came across as so self-centered tonight. However she feels about someone or something is the way to feel. If it's the truth (her truth, at least), then own it! Forget about how someone else feels, or if it might hurt someone's feelings.... According to her thinking, Heather is bossy, everyone knows it, including her husband, so it's ok to say. And the mean gossip about LuAnn and Carole's ex-bf is not true, so it's ok to repeat and laugh at. Not cool. She needs to get outside of herself and learn that not everyone feels as she does about everything. She needs to learn empathy.

I think Heather was right - Kristen was projecting her anger about other things (like Josh and his "bossy," controlling ways -hello!) onto her.

ETA: I just read Kristen's blog, and even she admitted she was projecting stuff onto Heather and acknowledges how mean she was to her. She also apologizes to Jonathan, but it was more about not defending him when Ramona went on and on insulting him than about saying Heather controls him. Anyway, I said this re: last week's episode and I'll say it again - I like how Kristen can watch the show like we do, see her bad behavior and OWN it (!), and apologize.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 9

I think this site should allow us to have tag lines under our avatars.  Mine (as of today) is " Don't come for me unless I send for you".

I wonder if PETA will go after Kristen.

• Love 1

Not a bad episode. Besides Kristen and Heather's quarrel, not much drama. Kristen certainly changed her story. At first, Heather was bossy and controlling and by the end she was the epitome if a strong, confident woman. Which is it Kristen? She caved and apologized when confronted.

Sonja wasn't bad tonight. Only a boob shot, no crotch shot. Good girl.

Ramona is just the hostess with the mostest. Always thinking of her guests. 

I can't remember Carol or the Countess. I'll just read everyone's comments and see what happened. 

• Love 1

I think we should look for things Sonja hasn't had sex in or with…that sounds like a good challenge…and a good idea for scavenger hunt…

Scavenger hunts are boring.

Where's my private plane. I'm going home.

• Love 4

It feels like we've had 10 episodes of Montana. I'm over it. Over them. I hate Ramona's fake laugh/titter/whatever that annoying sound she makes when she thinks giggling is cute. And I hate Heather's fake drunkenness. Funny how girlfriend can stop acting stupid drunk, on a dime, in order to defend her husband so coherently. She did that last week, too. Stumbling all through the forest acting drunk but able to, suddenly, chastise Kristen for calling her bossy. I acted drunk once. I was fifteen. Holla! And quit yer whining Kristen. I used to do that, too. I was three.

Call me a sap but seeing those calves thrown down and roped at the rodeo pissed me off.

I'm with you! I hate rodeos after finding out what the do to those animals.

• Love 11
(edited)

For me, best line of the night was the guy at the rodeo who said, "Get real, ladies," when someone wondered if there was a VIP section. Rude, but since it was directed at these cows, I loved it.

I thought he was talking about their outfits.  It was like Carole picked out everyone's clothes and they were totally inappropriate.  Was it Carole that had a long skirt on and went into the porta-potty?  Bad move, girl.  

It appears that Sonja did not taint the men of Montana during her stay.  Well done, boys!

Edited by larapu2000
  • Love 4
(edited)

K is lucky Heather didn't get her with a back throw.  JUST OWN IT.  What is that?  Is that the new "YOU DIDN'T HAVE MY BACK"?

Isn't Brandi from RHOBH big on the whole "I own my shit" bullshit?  Seems to me like Tweedle-Dee coached Tweedle-Dumb on how to launch a reality show attack on an unsuspecting "friend." 

Kristen is beyond annoying.  Yeah, so maybe the other women were bored.  Maybe you planned a boring trip?  Yeah, maybe they could have acted like adults and been polite--this is Real Housewives.  They're not really here for that.  I was on her side, obviously, when Ramona was throwing things at her, but had she gone after my husband like she did Jonathan, I'd be throwing things at her head.  If she gets on my nerves this much and we only see her 43 minutes a week, I can't imagine how it must be to deal with her on a more regular basis.  No wonder Josh never comes home.

Luann and Carole win again.  I did laugh when someone said that Luann could be the Master of Ceremony at the rodeo.  In Morocco, Luann accused Alex of dressing like a lion tamer to go camel riding.

Edited by candy moocher
  • Love 4

So we're done with Montana now, right?  Yay!

I find it odd that there's all this talk about lack of drama, rumors of firings, I read something that TPTB were pissed that Ramona hid the affair from the cameras for the most part.  But then this season they're mostly out of NY, or it feels that way.  Was the other footage just that bad?  Otherwise I can't help but wonder...what would have happened if there was more NYC time.  More contrived events and less vacation.  I mean, they made it easy for the women to dodge major drama by pulling them out of the epicenter of it all so much.

Also, I'm not amused by the fish-out-of-water stuff, and combined with the taglines and random blurring of Sonja's crotch it makes me think that this show is supposed to be more of a parody of the HW's.  I dunno, I guess I like a bit less of that in the shows I watch about women who yell at each other.  Maybe I like the yelling too much.  Wow, that's...not good. 

Speaking of yelling- I actually felt bad for Kristen.  I think she was partly trying to have a dramatic moment for drama's sake (can't be boring, she is a friend of Brandi's).  And I also think she's just outmatched against these women.  She told Heather to "own it," Heather got on a chair and owned it (albeit with semi-sarcastic flair), Kristen yelled "own it again."  I was like, "she just did."  It was kind of...a bit like watching a panicked animal that doesn't know which way to go.  Like she knew she had to be over-the-top but lacks the improve skills to pull it off.  It was odd, even for one of these shows, imho. 

I agree with the comment upthread about Luann.  I hated her before, or was at least not a fan, but she's rocking the hell out of this season.

• Love 4

K is lucky Heather didn't get her with a back throw. JUST OWN IT. What is that? Is that the new "YOU DIDN'T HAVE MY BACK"?

I wonder if Kristin will ever scream that at Sonja, since, you know, she doesn't actually own anything.....

• Love 5

So Lu doesn't wanna sing next week cuz Moaner says she doesn't have auto-tune?  Hmmmm.

Ugh, Veevs is back next week.  Ew.

Sonja's latest Bravo blog is so full of her babble & delusions, it's impossible to keep track of all the nonsense & bullshit she spouts.  But it gave me a giggle cuz she's angry at Josh for calling her delusional & insists she isn't.  Um, Okaaaay.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-6/blogs/sonja-morgan/sonjas-the-hostess-with-the-mostess

• Love 2

Kristen looked very pretty in every scene tonight, even without eye makeup (at the dinner she left abruptly.)

I still really like Carole.  She seems so kind, and she has a great attitude on these trips.  LuAnn, too, this season. 

Wow, how long was Ramona waiting in the wings for the opportunity to insult Heather's husband?  She sure had a lot to say when asked.  Too bad, as he seems like such a nice person.

I've been watching this for 16 weeks?! Oh my lord, Iike Jill, I need a hobby.

Yeah, I was pretty much stunned when I saw this was the 17th episode this season.  It seems impossible I've seen that many already.

Call me a sap but seeing those calves thrown down and roped at the rodeo pissed me off. 

I agree, that was difficult to watch.  I really don't get it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow. I really cannot stand Kristen now. I'm amazed Heather was able to stay so calm when K was supposedly apologizing and again insulted her & her husband, and made faces like a nine year old while doing so.

Plus, fur=gross.

Edited by gatopretoNYC
  • Love 8

Even though it was cheesy, and probably a 100% production set up, I loved Carole coming at the ladies in the bear costume.  Nearly everything amusing in this episode had to do with clothing of some sort.

• Love 6

I loved how Luanne stayed upbeat and acted excited to do everything. She made be laugh when she asked "why are we looking at your underwear right now?" when Ramona was defending her underwear to Sonja.

Ramona must have had fun tonight as her dolphin laugh returned.

• Love 6

LOL!  wonderful

It feels like we've had 10 episodes of Montana.  I'm over it.  Over them.   I hate Ramona's fake laugh/titter/whatever that annoying sound she makes when she thinks giggling is cute.  And I hate Heather's fake drunkenness.  Funny how girlfriend can stop acting stupid drunk, on a dime, in order to defend her husband so coherently.  She did that last week, too.  Stumbling all through the forest acting drunk but able to, suddenly, chastise Kristen for calling her bossy.  I acted drunk once.  I was fifteen. Holla!  And quit yer whining Kristen. I used to do that, too.  I was three.

I don't think Heather's drunkenness was fake....I have had moments like that myself.

I'm with you! I hate rodeos after finding out what the do to those animals.

Me too!

• Love 3

For me, best line of the night was the guy at the rodeo who said, "Get real, ladies," when someone wondered if there was a VIP section. Rude, but since it was directed at these cows, I loved it.

My favorite moment of the night as well, though as someone else mentioned I too thought the guy was referring to their clothes.  I was actually embarrassed for the bunch when I saw what they were wearing.

• Love 5

My favorite moment of the night as well, though as someone else mentioned I too thought the guy was referring to their clothes. I was actually embarrassed for the bunch when I saw what they were wearing.

I thought they looked cute! So what if they weren't as dressed down as the locals.

• Love 1

Wow, Kristen is really losing me. I was very empathetic to her last week and really trying to give her a chance, because these woman (TM Danielle Staub) really were acting like ungrateful shrews half the time. But she just doesn't know when to quit. She took a situation where, IMO, Heather appeared in the wrong and totally turned it around to where I was feeling badly for Heather, because Kristen just wouldn't shut the fuck up. She needs to realize that there's a time and a place. Confronting someone who's half in the cups, in front of a group of women, is not going to get you anywhere. She should have waited until the next day, when they were both sober - and taken a quiet moment to themselves. 

I also think she made a mistake in going after Heather's character as a whole, and not just her specific behavior from that day. Yes, Heather is very strong and assertive and likes to be in control. That's not necessarily a bad thing. Instead of trying to simply paint her as "bossy", she should have simply stated that she was hurt by Heather not being a supportive friend. Period. I think taking that tack would have shut this shit down a lot sooner. I am glad they were able to patch things up. Heather seems like a very chill and forgiving person, when sober. She just really had a fire lit under ass the previous day for some reason. 

I will go on record and say (and I know this won't be popular) that I was a bit annoyed with the pearl clutching over Jonathan being brought up. Was it the nicest thing to say, that Heather controls her husband? No. But her protestations of, "you don't make it personal" fell on deaf ears with me. The entire thing was personal! Basically calling your friend a cry baby and insulting her trip in front of everyone is pretty damn personal. 

Although, the conversation about Jonathan that followed in the tent, between Kristen and Ramona, made me pretty uncomfortable. Ramona has a lot of nerve acting like Heather's husband is just so boring and "vanilla". Hey, I'd rather have a husband that maybe doesn't turn heads when he walks into a room, but I also know is faithful and always going to be there for me. Is she really proud that Mario gets the attention of other women, to the point where he is knocking them up??? I'll take Jonathan any day. FTR, I don't think that is where Kristen intended to go with the conversation. I felt she was just asking if what SHE had said about Jonathan was really that offensive, but leave it to Ramona to take the ball and run with it. 

I just think Kristen really needs to work on her delivery - on being more tactful and poised. I really felt she was being treated abysmally on this trip. Ramona and Sonja were so rude, acting like she was a horrible hostess and Ramona just had to pick up the slack. No, I think Kristen was a fine hostess - the problem is these women have too many high maintenance expectations. But where Kristen loses it is how she addresses the situation. She just becomes hysterical, goes from 0-60 and won't let shit die until an appropriate time and it ends up making HER look like the asshole. 

I'm just curious - has Sonja ever come across a man she didn't find attractive? I swear, every setting they walked into where someone had a penis between his legs she immediately became all "ooooh, lookie here". It's beyond boring at this point. 

Sigh...I'm really going to miss this trip, simply because the scenery. These last few episodes have made me want to move to Montana. If only it didn't get so cold!

• Love 8

I thought they looked cute! So what if they weren't as dressed down as the locals.

Seriously!!!

I was really disappointed by that rude old cowboy jerk who had the audacity to randomly grumble at them, "Get real, girls." WTF??

They were dressed in fun, festive outfits and were light-heartedly checking out their surroundings and musing about VIP sections.

Given the way the rest of those fat old local hags looked at the rodeo in their gross T-shirts and jeans/jorts, that idiot should've been grateful that some out-of-town ladies with class and style showed up there for once!

Way to be a welcoming and non-judgemental local there, asshole---true cowboys are gentlemanly and courteous, especially towards women.

• Love 4

Sonja's Martha Stewart skills have always seemed pretty suspect to me. Even when she hires professionals or uses interns to help she still can't pull together a tight event. Just look at her disordered web site and you get a taste of how messy her planning really is.

Yes, Sonja's caburlesque was a logistical train wreck. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I like Kristen.  I just think she was a little overwhelmed.  I also do not think she is like Brandi.  She seems to be a devoted mother.  She does not come on to other men(Elvis aside). She is not falling down drunk either.  Remember in the Berkshires, she was the only one not nursing a hangover at the yoga class.  You may not like Kristen but I don't think comparing her to Brandi is fair.

Edited by applecrisp
  • Love 8

I think the women are asked (told) to choose a destination and to come up with a tentative itinerary. Bravo very likely (highly likely, in fact) foots the bill for flight and lodging and meals (and the payment of instructors for whatever activities), and the woman who is the "hostess" creates a list of activities that she's probably researched would be good to do in the location.

I've always assumed that the trips were scoped out by production who angled for whatever they could get comped in exchange for free publicity then negotiated for reduced rates for the rest (airfare or whatever) The various women were then told at some production meeting that this is the plan and get on board or we'll just cut you from three or so episodes. Makes sense to me, anyway.

I was out last night, got back and caught about 30 seconds of the women at a dinner table arguing about god knows what contrived BS. Bored, I turned it off and read a book. No lie.

This tired formula is getting old.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kristen really got on my nerves this episode. If I was every unsure of how and why her and Brandi every came to be such good friends I ain't now. NO Kristen is not a drunk, doesn't have pap pics floating around with a tampon string hanging out of her vag and isn't as sexually inappropriate but something must bind them together. They both have the gene for drama escalation and going low in an argument by bringing up extraneous shit that doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand. Kristen should have kept Heather's marriage and husband out of her mouth. Being a boss at work and one in your private life has 2 different connotations. The first is positive, the second  has a potential to be negative. My apologies to the feminists here but a woman being a boss in a relationship just isn't generally seen as a positive and viewed as a mark against their partner. Kristen seemed to be calling Heather's man a punk bitch, which seems to be what Heather was concerned with.

Heather wasn't a victim and she has been behaving like a bit of an asshole but I didn't blame her for being mega upset about Kristen bringing her husband into this. Kristen apology was a non-apology. She basically said that she was sorry Heather was upset with being called bossy. Heather I think realized that and decided to be the bigger person and just accept it because it wasn't going to get any better than that.

Ramona was ridiculous and had way too much to say about a man she can barely remember. At least Heather never has to wonder if Jonathan has shagged any of the chicks at the party he just swaggered into. I am really wondering and hoping that someone, anyone has the balls to throw Mario's infidelity into her Pinot marinated face at the reunion. She has been so inappropriate and so over reaching for so many seasons that I don't believe she should be given the courtesy of privacy. I doubt very much it would be the Countess, even though Ramona has disrespected her on so many occassions. The Countess just would never. I see it likely to be either Kristen &Heather. Too bad Ramona is cool with Aviva because if they were on the outs I would have no doubt it would be her.

Luanne looked great at the rodeo. I loved everything she had on from her hat to her suede fringed pants.

Did anyone catch what Heather said in the stands at the rodeo after Luanne and Kristen went off to the bathroom? She said something about how Kristen has a nanny sleep over and then doesn't get up with the kids. I don't even know what the significance of that is supposed to be and what import it had on what was going on between them.

Something that tickled me beyond measure? For some reason Sonja at the final evening event saying "Hi boys!" and giving her patented lip pout just had me busting the hell out. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 3
Did anyone catch what Heather said in the stands at the rodeo after Luanne and Kristen went off to the bathroom? She said something about how Kristen has a nanny sleep over and then doesn't get up with the kids. I don't even know what the significance of that is supposed to be and what import it had on what was going on between them.

See, I thought she said the opposite - that Kristen has a nanny sleep over, but SHE still gets up with the kids. I thought she was trying to say that Kristen is a control freak herself and really shouldn't be casting stones. But I've deleted it off of my DVR, and I could be completely wrong. 

• Love 4

I thought it was funny tptb decided to show the clip of Heather shutting downs her hubs right after Kristen told her she was bossy to him. Ain't no one safe from these producers.

• Love 4

Ugh, Moaner -- were there no full length mirrors in Montana?  She looked absolutely dreadful in a tank top & teeny short shorts.  Does Moaner realize she's got a barrel body now?  Man, Kristen is just a non-stop whiner, ain't she?  Annoying as fuck.

Man, I think everyone on this show should use that tagline -- even Andy Cohen.

Ramona is in her mid to late 50s, I think she looks great and didn't see her wearing anything I thought looked inappropriate for her last night. So what if she is getting thicker in the middle. What should she wear, a Mumu?

• Love 7

Kristen was beyond annoying. I understand why Heather was upset about her husband being thrown in the argument. What man want to be seen as a wimp and Kristen as their friend should not have made him part if her fight with Heather.

Ramona shut up about Mario! Yeah, we know he gets a lot of attention when he walks in the room, the problem is...well you know.

Kristen and Ramona were very nasty mean girls talking about Jonathan. He seems like a great guy. I'd take him over their asshole husbands any day. I wonder how heather felt watching that? I would want to slap both of them.

That cowboy who said "get real girls", was so rude what kind if person says that to strangers.

The ladies looked great. He looked like an idiot. Why did he care what they wore?

Carole and her bear costume hee-hee!

• Love 2
Given the way the rest of those fat old local hags looked at the rodeo in their gross T-shirts and jeans/jorts, that idiot should've been grateful that some out-of-town ladies with class and style showed up there for once!

Way to be a welcoming and non-judgemental local there, asshole---true cowboys are gentlemanly and courteous, especially towards women.

To be fair to that guy, Carole was wearing a long skirt and Luann was wearing fringed pants that both, I'm sure, touched a lot MORE of those porta potties than the ladies were planning on.  

I thought the ladies did look nice, but from a local's perspective, sometimes these "city folk" wear these extravagantly expensive designer clothes to a dusty rodeo, and then they complain and call it "dirty."  I honestly could have seen Ramona and Sonja whining and bitching that the bleachers weren't properly cleaned for their arrival.  I'm actually shocked that they didn't and that they all seemed to be really good sports about it.

• Love 4

Although, the conversation about Jonathan that followed in the tent, between Kristen and Ramona, made me pretty uncomfortable. Ramona has a lot of nerve acting like Heather's husband is just so boring and "vanilla". Hey, I'd rather have a husband that maybe doesn't turn heads when he walks into a room, but I also know is faithful and always going to be there for me. Is she really proud that Mario gets the attention of other women, to the point where he is knocking them up??? I'll take Jonathan any day. FTR, I don't think that is where Kristen intended to go with the conversation. I felt she was just asking if what SHE had said about Jonathan was really that offensive, but leave it to Ramona to take the ball and run with it.

Amen.  I would LOVE it if they played that clip of her comparing Mario walking into a room vs. Jonathan. at the reunion.  And then bring up Mario cheating. And then see what Moans had to say for herself.  And then get Heather's reaction.  Oh, that would be GOLD, Jerry, gold!  

Ramona is in her mid to late 50s, I think she looks great and didn't see her wearing anything I thought looked inappropriate for her last night. So what if she is getting thicker in the middle. What should she wear, a Mumu?

I do agree that some (ok many) of her outfit choices are not as flattering for her body as they could be. But compared to the "average" 58-year old woman in America?  Ramona is a knockout with a great figure!  Heck, compared to even many 30 and 40-somethings too.  Is she as thin and willowy as Kristin?  As buff as Heather and Lu? Definitely not.  Sure she's got a hint of a pot belly. But she's not some overweight frump like some are making her out to be. 

I don't know many women in their late 50s who could pull this look off:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1P-V8EN04JLOWzynHEM3_2ne7ItZ1Rb7fZ3oC1ZiIHhqVrQ21eg

• Love 3

No, she shouldn't wear a mumu.  But surely there is something in between wearing a tent and wearing those short shorts? They did her no favors at all. She reminds me so much of Vicks from the OC. She has a nice figure for a woman her age (or any age probably) but she tends to dress her body in a way that calls attention to her flaws.  She has been on TV for years, so she should have learned by now what looks good and what does not. She also has the money to hire folks to help her with this if she is unaware. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Kristen and Ramona were very nasty mean girls talking about Jonathan. He seems like a great guy. I'd take him over their asshole husbands any day. I wonder how heather felt watching that? I would want to slap both of them.

I agree.  Jonathon has no dog in this race.  He should be left out of it.

Heather was right when she said, "You don't fuck with my family, don't fucking play that card bitch cuz it's not gonna be pretty."  But in her blog, she throws some pretty good shade at Ramona's marriage.  She's a hypocrite.

You either believe talking about someone's family is wrong or you don't.  Just because someone does it to you first, doesn't mean you should quit your own ethics

From Heather's blog:

Being the boss means defining and exhibiting moral and ethical courage and setting an example,

Then set the example, Heather.

If someone trashes my home/car/marriage, it doesn't make it okay for me to trash something of theirs.  Because, ethics.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

Kristen just ruins every scene she's in. Even had to call and whine to her husband. Ugh!

Loved hungover Heather, and Carole getting in bed with her.

I can't stand Ramona, but she looks great for her age, no barrel body.

• Love 1

See, I thought she said the opposite - that Kristen has a nanny sleep over, but SHE still gets up with the kids. I thought she was trying to say that Kristen is a control freak herself and really shouldn't be casting stones. But I've deleted it off of my DVR, and I could be completely wrong. 

Nannies by law are not on duty 24 hours a day.  Even if you provide them a room they are allotted certain periods of time off.  I wonder how many times a night Kristen gets up with an 18 month old?  Seems like the child should be sleeping through the night by now.  So Heather's point is pretty moot.  I can see Kristen whining about having to get up with her children, sleeping in her home at night.  I am tired of spoiled, pretentious Kristen.

I am tired of spoiled, pretentious Kristen.

Me, too.  I felt sorry for her last week but got over it. At dinner, it was almost like you could see the wheels spinning in that pretty head on how she could amp up the drama. I know that's what they're supposed to do because if Bravo loves anything, they love dinnertime drama.  But she is such a novice.  If they bring her back next season, assuming there is one, I hope she can hone that skill a little.  Because it was amateur hour in Montana last night.

• Love 1