Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Bury the Hatchet

• Start Topic

Can we expect Bravo to air the coming season (if there is one) of episodes almost a year after they have been shot? I am three weeks behind (just saw the Labour Day epi) and it is so annoying to watch a show with content so old that should be a rerun, not a first run. I think I read that Bravo delayed this year due to the breakup of the relationships of Luann and Ramona. But doesn't that make the gap in time even more noticeable?

I really hope they drop Kristen and Aviva. They bring nothing to the show, and their respective forms of crazy are not entertaining. Bravo should combine their salaries and pay Luann to come back as a full fledged wife again. She is much more entertaining than either Kristen or Aviva, is funny and has great style. And now that she is no longer married to the count I actually find her to be my favourite by a longshot.

Can we expect Bravo to air the coming season (if there is one) of episodes almost a year after they have been shot? I am three weeks behind (just saw the Labour Day epi) and it is so annoying to watch a show with content so old that should be a rerun, not a first run. I think I read that Bravo delayed this year due to the breakup of the relationships of Luann and Ramona. But doesn't that make the gap in time even more noticeable?

I really hope they drop Kristen and Aviva. They bring nothing to the show, and their respective forms of crazy are not entertaining. Bravo should combine their salaries and pay Luann to come back as a full fledged wife again. She is much more entertaining than either Kristen or Aviva, is funny and has great style. And now that she is no longer married to the count I actually find her to be my favourite by a longshot.

The show stopped filming at the end of September. My understanding is it was set to premier sometime in January, but then Ramona filed for divorce from her wonderful husband who turns all the gals heads when he enters a room. This was on top of Lu and Jacques announcing their breakup literally days after filming ended. Bravo apparently decided to re-edit the footage to make it seem less dated. Huge miss on their part.

• Love 2

No kidding!! How does re-editing when the ho-wives continually talk about the various summer holidays and take vacations around them make the show seem less dated? How can it not be MORE dated when they continually call attention to the time frame in which they are filming. Sheesh.

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the common denominator with Real Housewives is an inability to apologize. Both Kristen and Heather should have apologized. Heather for being a bitchy drunk and Kristen for over reacting and making it personal. Yet...

I kind of can't believe that no one mentioned to Heather that she was, in fact, being a pretty mean drunk.

Also did Sonja say they had been there for 5 days? Holly hell, no wonder they were all about to kill each other.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 3