Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Dance Like No One Is Watching

• Start Topic

Gina moaning about losing license for a 1 year really that for myself is a crime only a year for DUI is shocking and then to keep going on about her former partner grow up what did she want him to sleep around with lots of women for the kids to see.

That whole water Kelly is trying to push really people would be dumb enough to buy that it's just flavored water.

Funny when Kelly asks is their sugar in this how dumb can you be it's fruit drink of course theirs sugar in it that's what fruit is.

This show is clearly edited in a way to try and make Shane look like a complete a** which I don't think he is he just doesn't want any of this fakeness the women do with the cameras running.

I really don't see what the point of this Vegas show is feels like recycled story didn't some one else do something like this? I did hear it was suppose to be for Shane but that is more BS he clearly is not even into this trash but you have to respect he attended. (booking a plane ticket and getting a sitter is not hard wow really if they are classed as difficult what a pampered life she must have)

So sick of this whole argument these women use about hurting my family etc that is complete BS looking like idiots on the show which is what they do would hurt you more, wasn't that one of the big reasons why Tamra daughter wanted nothing to do with her she chose the show over her?

Kelly is so trashy and foul mouthed for a women her age and with child she needs to grow up complete embarrassment.

Tamra making a drama out of nothing again to get Shannon who she knows freaks out for such little things ending up at hospital really come on the hit wasn't that bad and the whole spinal fluid story is complete BS these women are so dumb Tamra plays them all knows how to manipulate them all.

From what I have seen of these episodes this year the show really needs to be cancelled its so poor only way I can see it continuing is complete refresh with all new people and better story lines but it will carry on as normal must be making lot of $$$.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

She’s complaining the Uber is getting expensive while getting unnecessary injections in her face.  I’m sure they cost plenty.

And there was that quick scene of her doing that exercise (it looked like the same thing they just did on Dallas). So she can uber to the gym fine and pay for that . . . 

• Love 9

Gina is being a very horrible friend to Emily, and I hope Emily watches these episodes and calls her out for it or eases back on the friendship. She deserves better.

Tamra wound Shannon up, it worked, and then when she was the one who was being forced to take Shannon to Prompt Care she tried to deflect by saying that Shannon talks herself into things . . . yes, that's true, but YOU talked her into it also.

Can someone explain why Kelly and Braunwyn were wearing the exact same outfit at Maraval?

• Love 10
49 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

What?

Helmets are very protective!  

This is why the man told Shannon to put the bowl on her head.

He knew (being a reiki vegan Vedic Astrologer who can speak to baby chickens still in the eggshell Psychic) that Kelly was going to smack her.  🤣

ADEA884D-B8DD-4BE2-8C9D-746DF8A6A59B.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Ok yes Gina is annoying and doesn't bring much to the show but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. I don't get all the hate. The woman uproots her life and moves from her home in NY with her pos husband who promptly moves to a different city and cheats on her. Then he officially dumps her so she has to move again to a much smaller place with their kids. Her life is a shambles and then she makes a really bad decision to drive after a few drinks. Not condoning drinking and driving but please, I'd bet $ that every one of these women have done the same thing and just didn't get caught. I think we've seen all of them totally shitfaced drunk. And we've had to watch Shannon (who I used to really like, now I'm on the fence) be a whiny shrieking bitch for how many seasons since her divorce. 

Kelly Dodd - you are a moron. I would be super pissed if I got to go to this place and had you dissing everything and ruining the vibe. But I do love that you give Icky all the crap she deserves. I thought she was demoted to friend this year. Seeing way too much of her. In fact 2 minutes of her is too much. 

Tamara - really? Leaking cerebral fluid? Why would anyone ( other than you) plant that idea in Shannon queen of hypochondriacs head ?

Emily should have popped a few xanax before that dance. She was so stiff and didn't even know the routine. 

This was a well thought out post.    Re Gina -  leaving the drunk driving out of the equation, because anyone in their right mind knows the risk, she has had a lot on her plate since she came to CA, no matter for what reason.  And her real friend back in New Jersey or wherever are not there to help her see the light or a have a shoulder to cry on. 

Her husband is a dirt bag for bringing her here and then DUMPING her with an affair.  He could have dumped her back home.    I was never fond of Gina from Day 1, but  I also thought she and Emily got quite close when they started the show because they had a lot in common.  There was a rumor, if not fact, that Gina moved West because she wanted to be on the show.  As they say, be careful what you wish for.....as this turned her whole life around and upside down.    I feel badly for her, but her parents treat her like a five year old and enable her too much.  Those kids need discipline also and Gina is not capable of that. 

Re Kelly....I could just strangle her, as she keeps me jumping on and off the fence.  When she is not acting like a loon and being really mean and inappropriate, she can be really funny.  She can never tell Vicki off too many times for me, but she is hard to take in large doses.

Tamara is beyond help.  She is the definition of white  trash, a term I hate, but cannot think of anything else to call her.  She gets it from her mother, who is no prize either IMO.  Neither one of them could find or buy Class if it was free.  I wish she would go away. although  I do like Eddie and have no clue how he puts up with her nonsense.  Where is the Jesus and religion that she boasted about a few seasons back.   That minister, if he actually was one and I doubt it, must have a breakdown or a career crisis  when he sees her on TV.

Emily needs a divorce lawyer STAT, while she is young enough to have a real life.

OK, I am done, I believe.  Thank you for making a post better than I ever could @lady of the nod

• Love 21
5 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I was the rare bird that liked Gina, I had a soft spot for her because I was quite reckless and stupid when I was young and I appreciated the way that she was trying to coparent. But now that she’s gone the way of Gretchen I’m getting all the hate. I flip flop on Tamra a lot but I’m definitely not liking her much this season, you can tell she is very judgemental of people bigger than a standard size four.

She is judgmental of everyone

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mon berg said:

I really don't see what the point of this Vegas show is feels like recycled story didn't some one else do something like this? I did hear it was suppose to be for Shane but that is more BS he clearly is not even into this trash but you have to respect he attended. (booking a plane ticket and getting a sitter is not hard wow really if they are classed as difficult what a pampered life she must have)

I don't know if you were thinking of this, but, if I remember correctly, Gretchen Rossi did a horribly painful-to-watch song and dance routine with the Pussycat Dolls in Vegas when she was on the show.  

And, then, on other franchises, we have the Bravolebrities that have their vanity project "music" acts - currently, Erika Jayne Girardi (RHBH) and Luann DeLesseps (RHNY), that feature the housewife with other performers on the stage with them.  

I can't be certain, but for some reason, I think that the annoying guy  (Mikey) that works with Erika Jayne also worked on Gretchen's one night act with the Pussycat Dolls.  I could be wrong, though!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know if you were thinking of this, but, if I remember correctly, Gretchen Rossi did a horribly painful-to-watch song and dance routine with the Pussycat Dolls in Vegas when she was on the show.  

And, then, on other franchises, we have the Bravolebrities that have their vanity project "music" acts - currently, Erika Jayne Girardi (RHBH) and Luann DeLesseps (RHNY), that feature the housewife with other performers on the stage with them.  

I can't be certain, but for some reason, I think that the annoying guy  (Mikey) that works with Erika Jayne also worked on Gretchen's one night act with the Pussycat Dolls.  I could be wrong, though!  

Yup.  Its the same Mikey.

I have been having deja vu watching Shannon and Gina and then I remembered Lisa VP mother henning Taylor in the Beverly Hills version.  Yes indeed every thing old is new again.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, oceanview said:

This was a well thought out post.    Re Gina -  leaving the drunk driving out of the equation, because anyone in their right mind knows the risk, she has had a lot on her plate since she came to CA, no matter for what reason.  And her real friend back in New Jersey or wherever are not there to help her see the light or a have a shoulder to cry on. 

Her husband is a dirt bag for bringing her here and then DUMPING her with an affair.  He could have dumped her back home.    I was never fond of Gina from Day 1, but  I also thought she and Emily got quite close when they started the show because they had a lot in common.  There was a rumor, if not fact, that Gina moved West because she wanted to be on the show.  As they say, be careful what you wish for.....as this turned her whole life around and upside down.    I feel badly for her, but her parents treat her like a five year old and enable her too much.  Those kids need discipline also and Gina is not capable of that. 

Re Kelly....I could just strangle her, as she keeps me jumping on and off the fence.  When she is not acting like a loon and being really mean and inappropriate, she can be really funny.  She can never tell Vicki off too many times for me, but she is hard to take in large doses.

Tamara is beyond help.  She is the definition of white  trash, a term I hate, but cannot think of anything else to call her.  She gets it from her mother, who is no prize either IMO.  Neither one of them could find or buy Class if it was free.  I wish she would go away. although  I do like Eddie and have no clue how he puts up with her nonsense.  Where is the Jesus and religion that she boasted about a few seasons back.   That minister, if he actually was one and I doubt it, must have a breakdown or a career crisis  when he sees her on TV.

Emily needs a divorce lawyer STAT, while she is young enough to have a real life.

OK, I am done, I believe.  Thank you for making a post better than I ever could @lady of the nod

Thank you! I think your post is also well put and I agree with you 100 % about Kelly and Emily.  Tamara I mostly try to ignore but I do feel that she is just not a good person deep down. Her dirtbag son Ryan is a total sleaze too. I also wonder how Eddie, who seems to be a good guy, lives with her.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

IMO Kelly is an asshole 24/7. 

If there were more than 24 hours in a day, Kelly could easily be an asshole for the extra hours. She's so disgusting. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Mikey was the pussycat dolls co choreographer and was in search for a new doll the reality show the pussycat dolls had finding a new member.  He is/was super annoying on both shows lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Mikey was the pussycat dolls co choreographer and was in search for a new doll the reality show the pussycat dolls had finding a new member.  He is/was super annoying on both shows lol 

Well, once a famewhore, always a famewhore (or, famewhore-adjacent, which may better apply to Mikey).  

I just remember that Gretchen was awful, just as bad as, or possibly worse than Emily!  And, at least Emily didn't pretend that she could sing AND dance!!!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I am watching this now!  Hahaha!

First.....Larry & Pary.....Hahahah!  

Did Emily freeze?   She didn’t even move.

I guess it was a preview.

Emily probably trying to take Sexy Show on tour....a la Kandi!

@Dance4Life with a user name like that, can you give us a professional review of Emily's on-stage offering? 😄

21 hours ago, la patineuse said:

I'm only half watching this dumpster fire, but who the hell is talking about calling the police to charge Kelly with assault?  Can you say fake story line?

God, these women.  I. Hate. Them.  All.

ERs take any bodily injury caused by another person as a possible criminal assault. Way back in the 1980s when I was in college we were playing ultimate. Two friends leapt for the frisbee at the same time, and one friends elbow when right into the face of the other. The person who got hit was a woman, the hitter was a man. The ER personnel kept pressuring the woman to give the man’s name, even though she very clearly stated it was an accident and I spoke up as a witness, verifying the details. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Kelly is an obnoxious loudmouth. She didn’t want to go on this trip so she was going to make Shannon miserable for planning it and inviting Vicki. She was disrespectful to the staff and made a mockery of the ceremony in the yurt as well as the vulgar references she made when they all took a turn at hitting the gong when they got there. 

Her bawdy behavior and constant highly charged sexual references are cringeworthy and make me feel sorry for her daughter. I’ve always felt she was a bully and never bought into her crocodile tears. It’s hard for me to sympathize with her when I see how little empathy she seems to have for others. She needs therapy to get to the root of her anger issues.

• Love 19

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly...

It took me a long time to warm up to her...Her first season she was so nasty.  I was sure she wasn’t going to be asked back, remember Heathers reaction to her?!!

She grew on me, especially when she would reveal her warm side with Jolie.   I liked her working on her friendship with Shannon.  

She is up/down, can be fun, hilarious at times, yet very immature far too often for my tastes.  She did make me laugh, nothing like Sixteen Candle references to become good friends with me!  To this day, I say “au-to-mo-bile” all the time (it’s no longer just a car in my mind) and reference “the donger needs food” much too often for a buttoned down, conservative, pearl clutching woman...one day it will slip out at a fancy restaurant when my husband is entertaining a client and they won’t get it!  Gotta love Long Duk Dong but geez Kelly, get a grip woman!  She would be great if she could just reign in her crazy, just a tad.  She lacks that sensitivity chip.

I feel for Kelly because I think she can be fun and kind but there’s just something missing in her heart that drives her to act erratically and ruins her ability to find peace in her life.  

That resort would not be my cup of tea either, but if my friend wanted me to go, I would just play along and keep my snark to myself.  I mean, can’t she go one weekend without going all out?  Can she not chill for just a bit?  No surprise she would be buddies with Ramona, they just go and go 24/7.  Shannon’s trying to get them to slow down, relax and learn to trust each other and Kelly just couldn’t help but dump all over that idea.  She’s exhausting.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Helmets are very protective!  

This is why the man told Shannon to put the bowl on her head.

He knew (being a reiki vegan Vedic Astrologer who can speak to baby chickens still in the eggshell Psychic) that Kelly was going to smack her.  🤣

ADEA884D-B8DD-4BE2-8C9D-746DF8A6A59B.jpeg

Oh! That just went right over my head, LOL

• LOL 1

Everyone said it very well so I won't rehash obvious points here. Gina is an airhead. A self centered airhead. Braunwyn saying she has "never adulted" in her life?....I think we need to take that label off of her and PUT It ON Gina. I can't believe I'm going to put this out there but...If Gina is so upset about "one less beach day with [her] kids," she needs to talk to Teresa Giudice who spent a year away from all her kids, in prison and then lost her mom shortly after her release. 

Shane? I can't hate on him being as blunt as a spoon in his scenes. He isn't into being on camera. They're probably trying to make things work while off camera though. I applaud anyone working on their marriage. Gina should be sympathetic. All the women should. 

Finally, I'll say, Tamra was trying her damndest to rile Shannon up Re: the head injury. I agree jokes shouldn't become physical. I'm not into that at all. I think Shannon and Kelly are oil and water and after their history, maybe they never really reconciled deep deep down. I wanted to believe it. Shannon has horrible luck with friends. I'd be her friend. She is generous, caring and helpful. Her downfall is she is over sensitive and that comes from someplace inside that possibly she felt rejected in childhood or at some point in life even before David. Watching reruns, Heather Dubrow was awful to her. Tamra was /is the devil. Idk how Shannon can move on from what Icki and Tam did to her. Surprised she's not better friends with Emily bc I'd think they would get along better. Idk who else is appropriate for her? Braunwyn is likely too flighty. I doubt Shannon will press charges about the head hit. But she will make KNOWN she had the option- make no mistake. It won't die out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I happen to have a smaller Tibetian Singing Bowl. I tapped it like Kelly and it rings loudly. Can't imagine a larger one being tapped (a tad harder by Kelly) with it on my head.

Kelly's goal was to ruin the trip, imo. It was certainly not to find peace within the group.

Which, btw will never happen with any Housewife franchise.

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Oh! That just went right over my head, LOL

Yea! Full Metal Jacket is one of my fave movies.  This is the first thing I thought of.

Tibetan bowl on your head..???  WTF?

Kelly was drunk. 

Kelly is another Brandi. Wildly inappropriate and does not know when to stop.

Next season....if she continues on OC.  The husband needs to yank Jolie off the show.

• Love 10
On 9/17/2019 at 10:01 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh god they are going to bring assault into this? This show has now reached the bottom of the barrel.... these women need professional help not a camera crew following them around.... lets weaponize and threaten to use police action when that's not called for AT ALL ....

Hitting someone in the head is battery, even if you were joking about it. Shannon overreacted, but it was possible to be concussed. You never ever hit people in the head. Kelly is an asshole, and she’s violent. My guess is that they dump Kelly after this season and bring out the Ick again. 

Emily’s sexy dance was a bad idea, because the first time you sexy dance in front of a crowd, you look like a total idiot. 

Gina and Browned Wind have seen the way the wind is blowing, and it ain’t droopy dog Emily or Axis II Kelly. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I enjoyed Gina with Tamra and her mother. She needed to get knocked down a peg, and boy how she fell. It will be interesting to see if she rebounds, so I’m predicting an orange next year. 

• Love 3

I had to take a friend to the ER to get stitches because another friend accidentally cut him with a beer glass (long stupid story) and the doctor said he was required to ask if he wanted the police to be called because it could be considered assault so I am assuming the nurse was just following protocol.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why is it only gross that he is in the room … isn't there a room full of other mothers and fathers in that room looking at the same boobs and dance? Emily didn't get naked.... she was in less wearing a bathing suite and she didn't do anything really sexualy provocative… its not like she was on the stage masturbating spreading her legs licking her lips and eye fucking her father in law. She came out did a shimmy shimmy and smiled for the love of god …. there is no way she would have invited her inlaws or done the dance at all had she thought it would be BAD.....im not understanding the clutching of the pearls on this one …. why is the whole audience NOT getting called out for being dirty pervs? come on now …. and Tamra you were on a television show naked dry fucking your husband and spreading your legs in a hot tub..... why is that ok but what Emily did was beyond gross? does your father not watch this show does your mother not watch this show does your family and church friends not watch this show? Shes beyond a hypocrite 

All of this!!!  I can't with all of the grimacing because her FIL was in the audience.  He was with his wife for fuck's sake.  And I agree, Emily was almost more covered than her MIL.  People are acting like Emily was doing a strip tease.  Hell, look at Erica Jane!  Everybody praises her for being on stage half naked all the time, but shame on Emily for wearing a lacy body suit and doing a little dance routine.  Tamra can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.  Even her mother was dumbfounded by her crude remark about Emily's FIL.  Tamra is a nasty assed bully and I will never like her.  Hell, last episode she was offering her husband anal sex on camera.  I cracked up when he turned her down!  

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, swankie said:

All of this!!!  I can't with all of the grimacing because her FIL was in the audience.  He was with his wife for fuck's sake.  And I agree, Emily was almost more covered than her MIL.  People are acting like Emily was doing a strip tease.  Hell, look at Erica Jane!  Everybody praises her for being on stage half naked all the time, but shame on Emily for wearing a lacy body suit and doing a little dance routine.  Tamra can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.  Even her mother was dumbfounded by her crude remark about Emily's FIL.  Tamra is a nasty assed bully and I will never like her.  Hell, last episode she was offering her husband anal sex on camera.  I cracked up when he turned her down!  

To me it’s more the context of the dance than what she was wearing, her entire plan was to do a sexy dance for her husband for their anniversary present and it’s weird to me to include anyone in that but particularly your family members!

Though I actually think that she wasn’t doing it for Shane but to prove to all the Internet asshats who body shamed her that she was comfortable with her body even if she did come off as insecure.

It should also be noted that she had a major wedgie!

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, swankie said:

And she was butt ass naked in a tub seducing eddie. Her kids I'm sure watched that too.

• Love 4

Holy hell, here I thought that RHBH was the show to quit watching,  but am now thinking this is the one to miss. I can't stand any of these women! I am maybe on the fence with Shannon - don't ask me why I have a bit of a soft spot for her. Gina just needs to go away in an Uber and not come back. Braunwyn is giving the performance of her life, and it is not entertaining. Kelly redeemed herself a little last year, but she is back to her rude, nasty self. You guys have pretty much covered the rest!  

• Love 8
15 hours ago, mon berg said:

Kelly is so trashy and foul mouthed for a women her age and with child she needs to grow up complete embarrassment.

It's really rich that she laid into Vicki about accusing her of doing cocaine because it hurt Jolie, but yet she can get wasted and talk about getting her vagina pounded without even blinking an eye.  Something seems off with her to me this season.  Maybe it's the divorce, maybe there's some truth to the rumors of what Vicki & Tamra said.  If the 'train' rumors are true, I hope it was a consensual thing and not rape.  She seems to be lashing out quite a bit.  Hmm. Just makes me wonder what's really going on with her.  

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I know if I ever have to see a lawyer I am wearing cheetah print! I am over her crying, I am over her sloppiness, her kids, and her stupid story line.  We get it her husband was a douche. Based on her ticket for DUI, the next week talking on the phone while driving/blowing through a stop sign, skipping *2* court dates (DUI and restraining order hearings) I think she needs to step away from famewhoredom and get her life in order.  Besides, she bugs the fuck out of me and has her own douchbaggery to contend with.

This. Poor Gina. All this hassle, and losing your license for a year, all because someone put a gun to your head and forced you to drive drunk. Because, you stupid, self absorbed bitch, unless that is what happened, I have no sympathy for you. Nada. And how dare you play the single mother card on this. Where were your kids while you were shit faced behind the wheel? You could have freaking killed someone, you entitled spoiled bitch. Get this two faced, screaming, whining trailor trash off my screen. I would, literally, prefer to watch Tammy. At least she now has a pretty house, with furniture in it  

Edited by chlban
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, Me Too said:

Yup.  Its the same Mikey.

I have been having deja vu watching Shannon and Gina and then I remembered Lisa VP mother henning Taylor in the Beverly Hills version.  Yes indeed every thing old is new again.

Not to mention LVP mother henning Brandi. That worked out well. Get away Shannon. That piece of trash is nothing but trouble.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Sounds absolutely horrifying!

Gretchen was an awful singer, but her sexy dance was sexy. Emily looked like a deer in the headlights. The only way this would have worked is if she had a few live performances under her belt before she invited the fam.

I have to agree with Tamra, hypocrite or not. It’s really weird to perform in front of your family in a thong doing what is supposed to be burlesque. The lady doth protest too much about being comfortable with her body. She’s super uncomfortable. Why does she have to put herself out like that for approval from strangers? However, if she ever divorces the little man, she will be able to learn the pole and make mad cash after her stripper breaking in period. Takes about a month to get comfortable. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, mjstrick said:

For real!  I'm super grateful that I'm FINALLY at the age where my youngest just left for college and I don't have to go to the doctor or ER or Urgent Care with him or his (now grown) sister.  Haha! 

Not so fast!  My mom took me to the ER last year when I had the flu... and I am 43.

Tamra is led by jealousy - Lizzie said it best, she is the most insecure person ever.  She never wants anyone to be happy.  She is the WORST.

• Love 8
On 9/17/2019 at 6:46 PM, chenoa333 said:

What a liar - I truly believe Gina didn't even hire a lawyer

I don't know for certain if Gina (full of $hit) Kirchtsneger really hired an attorney for her first DUI. But here is what I do know for a fact as far as OC Superior Court, Newport Beach CA:

First time Driving Under the Influence (pot/alcohol/illegal drugs/prescription drugs) does NOT require an attorney AND....the D.A. Office sends a letter to everyone who has been arrested for DUI telling you when you're  to appear in court.

Whether you hire an attorney or not you still get the letter. And you must show up. So Gina is playing everyone for fools. Lying and trying to say " oh poor me. My attorney didn't show up." 

Suck it up biatch and take the punishment that the OC courts give to EVERYONE on their first DUI. You're nobody special. You're somebody stupid for paying thousands of dollars on an attorney. And you are no better than the HUNDREDS of other OC, CA folks arrested for a DUI every MONTH.. YOU are not a special, delicate little flower.  

Just use Uber, Lyft, Yellow Cab or the county bus system. You can afford it Gina. Or call your daddy. He'll pay for it. 

And please Bravo, let this boring wench go. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't know for certain if Gina (full of $hit) Kirchtsneger really hired an attorney for her first DUI. But here is what I do know for a fact as far as OC Superior Court, Newport Beach CA:

First time Driving Under the Influence (pot/alcohol/illegal drugs/prescription drugs) does NOT require an attorney AND....the D.A. Office sends a letter to everyone who has been arrested for DUI telling you when you're  to appear in court.

Whether you hire an attorney or not you still get the letter. And you must show up. So Gina is playing everyone for fools. Lying and trying to say " oh poor me. My attorney didn't show up." 

Suck it up biatch and take the punishment that the OC courts give to EVERYONE on their first DUI. You're nobody special. You're somebody stupid for paying thousands of dollars on an attorney. And you are no better than the HUNDREDS of other OC, CA folks arrested for a DUI every MONTH.. YOU are not a special, delicate little flower.  

Just use Uber, Lyft, Yellow Cab or the county bus system. You can afford it Gina. Or call your daddy. He'll pay for it. 

And please Bravo, let thus boring wench go. 

And she was 3 times over the legal BAC (blood alcohol concentration) limit. 

• Love 3

I don't know why everyone's snarking on Kelly's water. She said it's vegan! Aren't you tired of picking meat out of your teeth every time you take a sip of bottled water?

As for Gina & Uber, of course it's too expensive (sob) to take her kids to the beach. It's only for absolute Maslow's hierarchy of needs things like Botox and electro-workouts.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

And please Bravo, let this boring wench go. 

I've mentioned this before, but I received a DUI when I was 23. I am very glad I was pulled over before I hurt anyone. The repercussions SUCKED. But I totally deserved them and took them without complaint. 

This was in NC and while DUI doesn't require a lawyer, I hired one anyhow. I was told that it's really the only way to go. I was told that in order to receive a provisional license (the one allowing me to drive to and from work) you really need a lawyer, because the paperwork involved in getting one was mindblowingly hard. So that's what I did. I did not have to go to my first court appearance and my attourney actually got my court date pushed back twice (this was to allow my broke ass to save up for the court fees). But I did have to attend the final date and receive my punishment. 

All that being said, as I realize different states have different laws, I was fully aware the entire time of when I was supposed to appear, what I needed to do, etc. So either Gina did not, indeed, hire a lawyer - or she hired an incredibly incompetent one. 

I just really don't want to hear her whine about it anymore. If she was so worried about being able to cart her kids around, she should not have put her license in jeopardy. But I think that if it's common to give out provisional licenses for work, they might also give them out to drop kids off at school or something? Obviously LE cannot police everywhere you drive, but mine were for certain hours only. If you're caught driving at night, basically, you're going to really end up in hot water! 

She is a lot luckier than most. She has the means to pay for an Uber or make other arrangements. Her kids can take the bus to school. (God forbid!) They can walk places. Get bikes. Figure your shit out, like I did. 

And also maybe quit drinking - as I also did. I'm not saying everyone who gets  DUI has a problem with alcohol. But it's certainly something worth looking into. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Have watched this show off and on since the very first episode back in 2006. I have to say that seeing Shannon with that bowl on her head is the funniest thing I have ever seen..nothing tops it.  The fact that Kelly then tapped Shannon on her head made it even funnier.  You knew that wackadoodle Shannon was going to cry about a "head injury" egged on by Trailer Trash Tamra.    Again..funniest thing ever!!😂😂😂

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Thank you! I think your post is also well put and I agree with you 100 % about Kelly and Emily.  Tamara I mostly try to ignore but I do feel that she is just not a good person deep down. Her dirtbag son Ryan is a total sleaze too. I also wonder how Eddie, who seems to be a good guy, lives with her.

He gets to have his gym and she is busy a lot of the time with this show?  His meds and heart issues prevented him from having to be SUPER close with her last year?  I don't see them lasting for the long haul.  He is too nice.

• Love 6

I had completely forgotten about the scene at the resort where Kelly pretty much admitted that she had done coke after all.

She was really drunk and she was saying that Vicki accused her of doing cocaine and then Kelly said that she's done drugs, but like 20 years ago.

Ok, so it's not a full admission.  She never said, "I did cocaine."  But I think it was a tacit admission.  Because she already admitted at the reunion that she currently smokes pot.  So it would not make sense for her to say she smoked pot 20 years ago if she smokes it now.  I think Kelly was using "drugs" as a proxy for "cocaine" the way a lot of people use the term "party/partying" for doing coke.

That chaps my ass.  I couldn't care less if she did coke. I never believed for a second she hasn't done it.  I don't really know anyone between my age and Kelly's age who hangs with this sort of crowd and looks this sort of way who hasn't done coke.  But why did the stupid bitch lie about it and swear up and down that she's never done coke at last season's reunion, for many (not me!) viewers to have believed her, and now, when she's drunk (is she ever not drunk?) she says on camera that she did "drugs" 20 years ago.  I hate liars.  

I know Kelly is sort of delayed and I truly believe her brain doesn't function normally, but it's very simple:  when Vicki said she's not thin because she doesn't do coke, Kelly could have said, "neither do I," because if she didn't have a coke habit that moment, that would have been true, or she could have refrained from commenting at all.  Either one would have been really easy and would have been sufficient to shut down the nasty allegation.  Why go all the way to 100 and say you've never done coke?  Does she even know what "never" means?  I am truly curious.

It also would have been pretty easy to stick to her lie about never having done coke, until she got drunk and opened her big, fat mouth.  Now that Kelly lied I don't believe a single greasy thing she says, and that sucks, considering she's on a reality show.  

What I hate almost as much as the lying is Kelly constantly saying, "I have a dotter."  What the fuck does Kelly having given birth to a female child have anything to do with anything?  It's the Serena Williams defense from last year's US Open--oh, I didn't lie about being coached--I have a daughter!  So...people who gave birth to boys are less honest?  And how about us sorry sons of bitches who never gave birth?  It's ok to rake us over the coals?

Kelly, maybe you should have thought more about your dotter when you signed up for this show and as soon as the cameras went up, when you told every single person in earshot that your husband is a clinical narcissist and the only reason you haven't divorced him is because he's thwarted your efforts thus far.  How did that strike Jolie, you hypocritical bitch?

Oh, and Kelly, Jerry Seinfeld called and he wants his mouth back.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This was in NC and while DUI doesn't require a lawyer, I hired one anyhow.

I totally understand how hiring an attorney makes you feel a bit less "scared shitless". 

I got my DUI (Ambien) in OC California 9 years ago and got to meet Josh Waring right there in the lobby of Superior Court. He was most likely there for possession of drugs. He was so young, 19 maybe? and he was with his gf. The one he eventually had the baby with. 

Superior Court is a great place to meet HoWives and their extended family!  Lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

As for Gina & Uber, of course it's too expensive (sob) to take her kids to the beach...

This is going to sound like a strange alien concept, but perhaps you car pool with a friend with kids and make an outing of going to the beach.

That is if she has some RL friends.

• Love 9