Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Dance Like No One Is Watching

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It in no way hurt her ….. she didn't make it a thing till they said it was Kelly who "hit" her …. I just took out my contacts my eyes are blurry now ….. I just wanted to scream you dumb bitch its blurry cause you don't have them in anymore ….

Yeah, i'm pretty sure she said her eye was blurry and that's why she took her contact out. She did keep saying her vision was blurry after they were out but the first time she said it, i'm fairly certain she said she took them out BECAUSE her vision was blurred. And as another poster previously said, she did mention the hit to her head hurt prior to knowing it was Kelly. Was she being over-dramatic? Of course but that is who she is. I think her fear was very real and I blame Tamra for it. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, mjstrick said:

I agree that Kelly is being an ass, but I won't  lie, my 52 year old asa cracked up at the Donger need food jokes. 

I laughed at that too.  Of course, she kept saying "the donger is hungry" and I think someone finally corrected her. 

10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And to make Emily sound like a needy shit friend for inviting her to Vegas. I’m sorry I thought that is what girlfriends did. She made a commitment to that show her husband decided to bail so she wanted to turn it into a girls trip. That somehow makes her a shit person for inviting Gina how? She thought gina was her actual friend and wanted her there and Gina twisted and  turned it into something negative just to make Tamra like her ( and didn’t Tamra bitch she wasn’t invited and throws shade at Emily inviting Gina because of her drinking and not 10sec earlier was joking that her mom could be Gina’s new designated driver and her mom joking about coming in and having one with her so she could drink? Tamra you are a god damn hypocrite. Stop hiding behind Jesus cause sweetie if you actually believe in all that you know you are going to hell 

Absolutely.  I am at my highest levels of Tamra hate, and that is really saying something.  I actually don't know if I can watch this anymore, I get so anxious when I see her on the screen. 

8 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Ok yes Gina is annoying and doesn't bring much to the show but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. I don't get all the hate. The woman uproots her life and moves from her home in NY with her pos husband who promptly moves to a different city and cheats on her. Then he officially dumps her so she has to move again to a much smaller place with their kids. Her life is a shambles and then she makes a really bad decision to drive after a few drinks. Not condoning drinking and driving but please, I'd bet $ that every one of these women have done the same thing and just didn't get caught. I think we've seen all of them totally shitfaced drunk. And we've had to watch Shannon (who I used to really like, now I'm on the fence) be a whiny shrieking bitch for how many seasons since her divorce. 

She annoys me so much, I cannot stand her at all.  And she is doing exactly what the other ladies said she is doing, just like in a sorority, trying to get in with the "older" girls, throwing her good friend under the bus to appear "cool."  I hate her.

• Love 19

Yeah, I don’t blame Shannon for getting upset about Kelly hitting her head. It was a stupid move, and very typical of Kelly to make insulting jokes about how what she did affected Shannon. Does Shannon get overwrought? Well... yeah. But I’ve hit my head and they always tell you to be super cautious when it happens. I doubt they’ll want to press charges, though. 

However... going to the hospital with Tamra as your support system? And calling Vicki (who on top of everything is warring with Kelly)? Geez. I’d almost rather go to the hospital alone.

As for the gluten-free water... I do see that as a “feature” on some of the flavored waters I drink. I also see some of them marked “Whole 30.” Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s over the top marketing, but I can see that people might be concerned if it’s flavored—you don’t know what’s been added to make the flavor happen. If you really have celiac, it might actually be an issue IF they used who-knows-what as an additive. I’ve gone to several “food allergy fairs” and it’s pretty typical for water vendors to be there touting their goods as safe. Seems weird at first glance, but I guess it’s successful because they keep going.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

yes. that's exactly what she should do. with or without him. are they back together? if not, maybe she's staying because she needs the bravo paycheck now?

She’s complaining the Uber is getting expensive while getting unnecessary injections in her face.  I’m sure they cost plenty.

• Useful 2
  • Love 21

I loved that Shannon and Tamra left Gina behind when they went to the hospital … they arnt your friends girl they are only using you to get at Emily ….. you arnt one of them ….. and you really should be cutting back on all the drinking I mean you did just get a fucking DUI ……. I cant wait for her to be called out on that next episode crying its not fair while still double fisting drinks … she is taking no responsibility for any of that... I cant take my children to the beach its not fair they arnt fair to me ……get her off this show she is just a waste of space 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 24
53 minutes ago, ChitChat said:
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought that Emily’s FIL was the one who liked her dance the best. 

That was gross.  I hope that he didn't "scratcha' the woody" afterwards.

Not to mention he had also seen 4 other dances before Emily's, so he got to see plenty to be happy about,

• LOL 6
28 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why is it only gross that he is in the room … 

Speaking for myself, this is not something I'd do in front of my FIL or anybody else. Emily wanted to be sexy for Shane.  She should've kept it at home.  YMMV.

• Like 1
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Speaking for myself, this is not something I'd do in front of my FIL or anybody else. Emily wanted to be sexy for Shane.  She should've kept it at home.  YMMV.

She wasn’t naked tho she wasn’t even close to naked and didn’t do anything sexual so I’m not seeing the issue. I would totally understand if she came out naked or even exposed herself but that wasn’t the case. You see worse with people dry humping at fairs and on beaches. Hell I’ve seen someone with his hands down his I hope gf’s pants in a supermarket frozen food isle. She’s getting flack for shit people have done 10 times worse. She’s being held at some ridiculous standards s that all of these ladies have crossed way worse themselves but because it’s Emily the world is ending. It’s hypocritical 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I loved that Shannon and Tamra left Gina behind when they went to the hospital … they arnt your friends girl they are only using you to get at Emily

Seriously? THIS is the indication you're using? Going to urgent care with Shannon was hardly a two person job and i'm sure Gina could have gone with them if she had wanted to. Would you rather be at home by yourself with food and booze or at urgent care with Tamra and Shannon? It isn't as if there weren't people in the other villa for her to go hang out with, which is exactly what she did.   Honestly this is just nit-picky.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Seriously? THIS is the indication you're using? Going to urgent care with Shannon was hardly a two person job and i'm sure Gina could have gone with them if she had wanted to. Would you rather be at home by yourself with food and booze or at urgent care with Tamra and Shannon? It isn't as if there weren't people in the other villa for her to go hang out with, which is exactly what she did.   Honestly this is just nit-picky.

It’s nit picky? She was talking shit about that other group why would she wanna stay behind and hang out with them? She has picked her “team” a team that doesn’t/didn’t  like her until 2 episodes ago. Lol but yea I’m being nitpicky. Shannon could have been dying from leaking spinal fluid. Wouldn’t Shannon want her friends there to support her? She sure got on that phone to Vicki fast to see where she was . Shannon and Tamra have only friended her to get rid of Emily. It’s totaly Tamras MO. Remember naked waisted? She will do whatever she has to to take someone down 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s nit picky? She was talking shit about that other group why would she wanna stay behind and hang out with them? She has picked her “team” a team that doesn’t like her until 2 episodes ago. Lol but yea I’m being nitpicky. Shannon could have been dying from leaking spinal fluid. Shannon and Tamra have only friended her to get rid of Emily. It’s totaly Tamras MO. Remember naked waisted? She will do whatever she has to to take someone down

It is absolutely nit picky to say leaving Gina alone to take Shannon for medical treatment is an indication that Tamra and Shannon are not Gina's friends and are using her. Give me any other example and I'd agree with you but not this. Tamra is a crap person. I remember naked wasted and yes that was manipulative. She has done a million manipulative garbage things but this is not one of them.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

It is absolutely nit picky to say leaving Gina alone to take Shannon for medical treatment is an indication that Tamra and Shannon are not Gina's friends and are using her. Give me any other example and I'd agree with you but not this. Tamra is a crap person. I remember naked wasted and yes that was manipulative. She has done a million manipulative garbage things but this is not one of them.  

You just talked mad shit about your supposed best friend Emily (who we hate and encourage you to) you arnt friends with the others and totaly have separated yourself from them to hang with us but yes stay behind with them. Lol it was a passive aggressive fu bye bitch have fun while we’re gone move. It is classic 100 % mean girl behavior. Tamra knew nothing was wrong with Shannon and only encouraged it to get at kelly. Why couldn’t gina have gone with them? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It’s nit picky? She was talking shit about that other group why would she wanna stay behind and hang out with them? She has picked her “team” a team that doesn’t/didn’t  like her until 2 episodes ago. Lol but yea I’m being nitpicky. Shannon could have been dying from leaking spinal fluid. Wouldn’t Shannon want her friends there to support her? She sure got on that phone to Vicki fast to see where she was . Shannon and Tamra have only friended her to get rid of Emily. It’s totaly Tamras MO. Remember naked waisted? She will do whatever she has to to take someone down 

I see what you're saying, and their behavior supports your theory, but why does Tamra want Emily out? Is it Shane? I don't remember issues between Emily and Tamra, but that doesn't mean anything. Shannon? yes. Is Tamra sucking up to, and/or, plotting with Shannon because she needs an ally when Vicki gets fired?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

I see what you're saying, and their behavior supports your theory, but why does Tamra want Emily out? Is it Shane? I don't remember issues between Emily and Tamra, but that doesn't mean anything. Shannon? yes. Is Tamra sucking up to, and/or, plotting with Shannon because she needs an ally when Vicki gets fired?

I have no clue what Tamras issue is with Emily other then Shannon she has done nothing but dog Emily since jump and has made it clear she doesn’t really want to be friends 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SweetieDarling said:

Tamra wanted Emily out last season. Emily knows some things about Tamra - something about her finances/that came up at the reunion but I can't remember what it was. They were already having a twitter feud as last season was airing. Tamra had several articles come out where she accused Emily of faking story lines. I remember distinctly Emily clapping back on Twitter saying yeah why don't you stop "fake" losing your top on TV (referencing the boob pop when they were swinging into the water in Jamaica and every other time Tamra has done this).

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

To me, it's a treat to get out of hanging around an ED all night. It's boring, COLD and uncomfortable. 

For real!  I'm super grateful that I'm FINALLY at the age where my youngest just left for college and I don't have to go to the doctor or ER or Urgent Care with him or his (now grown) sister.  Haha! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

On going to the spiritual/aura resort....

Well, maybe Shannon would want it, but there's no way you can drag the whole RHOC gang to such a place.  It's like taking a bunch of monkeys to the MET.

Dragging Kelly in, also not a good idea.  She didn't want to go since Ickie would be there and was acting out from the get go.  That said, her intentions for Target and Walmart I didn't mind, even if it peeved others.

That exercise of tearing apart a flower and putting pieces in a bowl for the things you want to let go of and then any intentions...I think is asking way to much of most people, including this bunch.  I think people are attached in their unconscious to certain views of themselves, and it is almost impossible to state consciously what the things are.  Example, Shannon wants to let go of bitterness and resentment, which she said at this event.   But, as I've said before, I think she is attached in her unconscious to being worthless.  So bitterness and resentment are actually a couple of her defense mechanisms (keeps her from consciously being aware of her unconscious attachment), so she surely cannot let go of them (without dealing with the underlying).

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I was the rare bird that liked Gina, I had a soft spot for her because I was quite reckless and stupid when I was young and I appreciated the way that she was trying to coparent. But now that she’s gone the way of Gretchen I’m getting all the hate. I flip flop on Tamra a lot but I’m definitely not liking her much this season, you can tell she is very judgemental of people bigger than a standard size four.

• Love 7

To me, those people who were in charge had a duty to protect their clients when they were in a vulnerable position.  Certainly, they realize that there are lots of crazy people out there who will do bizarre things to others when they are not looking. (Recall in the news that so-called friend who pushed another teen off of a bridge from behind into the water and caused her serious injuries? Of course, she was just kidding around.) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I've done some of those weekends. I love the quiet and reflection but no way with these chicks. 

I did get a laugh outta Icki showing up with In N Out. Damn I miss them. (The burger, not Vicks)

The LV display was awkward and embarrassing. Emily has a fine figure but the whole deal was a big NothingBurger. 

Gina would be smart not to drink but I guess she is filling up before she gets prohibited.  Dummy.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

On going to the spiritual/aura resort....

Well, maybe Shannon would want it, but there's no way you can drag the whole RHOC gang to such a place.  It's like taking a bunch of monkeys to the MET.

Dragging Kelly in, also not a good idea.  She didn't want to go since Ickie would be there and was acting out from the get go.  That said, her intentions for Target and Walmart I didn't mind, even if it peeved others.

That exercise of tearing apart a flower and putting pieces in a bowl for the things you want to let go of and then any intentions...I think is asking way to much of most people, including this bunch.  I think people are attached in their unconscious to certain views of themselves, and it is almost impossible to state consciously what the things are.  Example, Shannon wants to let go of bitterness and resentment, which she said at this event.   But, as I've said before, I think she is attached in her unconscious to being worthless.  So bitterness and resentment are actually a couple of her defense mechanisms (keeps her from consciously being aware of her unconscious attachment), so she surely cannot let go of them (without dealing with the underlying).

I thought the same - this bunch of shrieking, "woo-hooing" famewhores in a gorgeous, peaceful, spiritual healing resort like Miraval.  Doesn't this resort try to explain that this is a quiet atmosphere designed for self-reflection, or maybe qualify their guests? 

And...then - I remembered - Miraval also hosted the RHNJ and their husbands several years back, when Caroline, Jacqueline and Kathy were still part of the cast.  I remember the men acting stupid, and the women having some big blow out arguments with Teresa Guidice.  They did some type of horse whisperer therapy.  Even Caroline's husband, Albert, participated.

How weird that the resort lost power after their cleansing/empowerment ritual.  

Also, loved how the guy, Tim, said "THAT was so not cool" when Kelly banged on Shannon's head.  I don't care how soft or hard that hit was, it had to hurt.  And, the fact that Kelly was making fun of all of it from the jump said all that needed to be said to me.  If you don't want to embrace the beliefs or reasons for the trip, then stay the fuck home, or keep your smartass big, nasty mouth shut, and let others try to get what they want out of the experience.  This type of trip is not everyone's cup of herbal tea, and it can seem flaky and farfetched to some, but to others, it is a wonderful, enlightening, spiritual experience.  Have some respect for those around you (Wait - I forgot who I'm speaking about)!!!

Oh, and I can't wait to see Kelly's water (with a $500,000.00 investment-WTF??) on the local Dollar General shelves - right next to those dusty bottles of BLK water from the Manzo spawn-Walmart, Costco and Target will probably NOT be happening any time soon!!  And, if it does, it will be for a very limited run.  Even Bethenny Frankel's Skinny Girl products didn't have staying power in Target and Walmart.

Other than that, I don't know why I'm still watching.  The only person I even half-way like is Shannon.  The rest annoy the hell out of me!  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She wasn’t naked tho she wasn’t even close to naked and didn’t do anything sexual so I’m not seeing the issue. 

Sitting and watching a "tittie" show with my in-laws wouldn't be my cup of tea, neither would tarting it up in front of them.  No pearl clutching, just my opinion.   Again, YMMV. 

• Love 17
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It in no way hurt her ….. she didn't make it a thing till they said it was Kelly who "hit" her …. I just took out my contacts my eyes are blurry now ….. I just wanted to scream you dumb bitch its blurry cause you don't have them in anymore ….

We'll just have to disagree. When she took the bowl off, the other girls asked how it was, and she said one of them actually hurt. They immediately told her it was Kelly that did it. So we have no way off knowing if she would have responded the same if it was just the staff there. Shannon absolutely exaggerates. I agree with you about the contacts. But I think she would have taken it that far, regardless. And I do still think what Kelly did hurt her. Maybe not on the level that she's reacting. But I believe it did. Even the guy who was "clearing her energy" (or whatever) said that was not cool when Kelly did it. The staff were lightly tapping the sides of the bowl, which were not touching Shannon. Kelly hit the top, harder, and the top was directly on top of Shannon's head. 

• Love 24
16 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Aw poor fluffy Archie.  Mean bathers calling him obese.

It is Orange County...if you're over 90 lbs. you're obese...probably set the same bar for a dog except the bar is set at 40 lbs.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

But I think she would have taken it that far, regardless. And I do still think what Kelly did hurt her. Maybe not on the level that she's reacting. But I believe it did. Even the guy who was "clearing her energy" (or whatever) said that was not cool when Kelly did it. The staff were lightly tapping the sides of the bowl, which were not touching Shannon. Kelly hit the top, harder, and the top was directly on top of Shannon's head. 

I have sort of a weird reaction to being hit on the head as opposed to being hit somewhere else.  It evokes an immediate and involuntary tearful response, even if it's not a super hard hit.  It's upsetting in a way that taking a hit elsewhere on my body isn't (if that makes sense).  It was so so rude of Kelly to do this (I mean, her behavior in general is just ridiculously rude) and of course Shannon over reacted, that's what she does but I don't doubt her response.  I would have probably started blubbering (but probably would not have gone to the ER).

• Love 18
48 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought the same - this bunch of shrieking, "woo-hooing" famewhores in a gorgeous, peaceful, spiritual healing resort like Miraval.  Doesn't this resort try to explain that this is a quiet atmosphere designed for self-reflection, or maybe qualify their guests? 

And...then - I remembered - Miraval also hosted the RHNJ and their husbands several years back, when Caroline, Jacqueline and Kathy were still part of the cast.  I remember the men acting stupid, and the women having some big blow out arguments with Teresa Guidice.  They did some type of horse whisperer therapy.  Even Caroline's husband, Albert, participated.

How weird that the resort lost power after their cleansing/empowerment ritual.  

Also, loved how the guy, Tim, said "THAT was so not cool" when Kelly banged on Shannon's head.  I don't care how soft or hard that hit was, it had to hurt.  And, the fact that Kelly was making fun of all of it from the jump said all that needed to be said to me.  If you don't want to embrace the beliefs or reasons for the trip, then stay the fuck home, or keep your smartass big, nasty mouth shut, and let others try to get what they want out of the experience.  This type of trip is not everyone's cup of herbal tea, and it can seem flaky and farfetched to some, but to others, it is a wonderful, enlightening, spiritual experience.  Have some respect for those around you (Wait - I forgot who I'm speaking about)!!!

Oh, and I can't wait to see Kelly's water (with a $500,000.00 investment-WTF??) on the local Dollar General shelves - right next to those dusty bottles of BLK water from the Manzo spawn-Walmart, Costco and Target will probably NOT be happening any time soon!!  And, if it does, it will be for a very limited run.  Even Bethenny Frankel's Skinny Girl products didn't have staying power in Target and Walmart.

Other than that, I don't know why I'm still watching.  The only person I even half-way like is Shannon.  The rest annoy the hell out of me!  

I thought this was the same place RHONJ went to...why do the producers send these vulgar, loud people to a place like this anyway? This is a place set aside for meditation and spirituality...hardly something that these late blooming sorority sisters would like or understand. 

• Love 7

I usually like Kelly, but she is being super obnoxious on this trip. Making fun of everything at the start was not cool at all. And hitting Shannon on the  head was dumb and I imagine that it did hurt  Also, Shannon was the last person she should have hit as she knew exactly how that would turn out, which is probably why she did it and created all kinds of drama.

While I think Shannon can be a bit much, I really admire her for the kindness she's showing Gina, whom I don't particularly care for. She remembers how fraught and fucked up her own divorce situation was and is empathizing with Gina, who doesn't have anywhere near the creature comforts that Shannon enjoyed during her process. Girlfriend doesn't even have any furniture. She and her parents sitting on those three sad chairs instead of a comfy sofa is all kinds of jacked up.

In the meantime, Emily is feeling all the feels over Gina and Shannon, which is understandable, although I feel like Emily could be a bit more sympathetic. That Vegas dance, in my humble opinion, was such a dumb idea because as Gina put it, that's not Shane's jam at all. Having the father-in-law there leering was gross. The dance was stupid and she wasn't very good at it. She and her husband should have spent their anniversary at a couple's retreat. He kissed her like he'd kiss his mother when he arrived and there's no real affection between them. They're reminding me of early seasons' Shannan and David.

Tamra sucks.

Wish I had Branwyn's bod.

Not looking forward to Vicki. She sucks, too.

• Love 16
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Emily - you're an Event Planner/Party Planner

Once Shane told you he wasn't interested - you needed to rename your party. Stop calling it an Anniversary Party when the significant other isn't there. Even more gross - your in-laws are there

Allegedly.  HA!

Her dance was something.  WHY do these people do this and not practice enough??  If you are going to get out there and do it, don't 1/2 ass it.  Did she leave in that get up to go out with the inlaws and B/K?

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What exactly did Emily do to Gina that Gina is now openly talking shit about her with tamra? I mean she must have done something to talk shit like that about a “supposed” friend Like seriously. 

My guess is she is gravitating to who she feels has the power in the cast.  She can't get anything from Emily who is having her own issues at home as well as with Tamra so she sucks up to T to keep the heat off of her and not become T and S's target.  Plus Shannon likes to help those with problems so she see's a project in no fucking common sense Gina.  I also think Gina is a really shitty person.  

18 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i was blessed and baptized a mormon and no way would they condone this dance or the way these women dress or talk.

I like shane and his humor .... i'll show myself to the corner now!

I like Shane as well.  I like his open disgust for the whole thing.  Makes me wonder why he is part of it and why I am still sitting on my ass watching it!

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Gina belongs on RHWNJ... and I still wouldn’t like her. 👎🏻

Please don't, it's bad enough for us NJ residents dealing with the current crop of idiots. We don't need Gina lumped into the cast as well. Maybe Long Island needs its on franchise? Or is that just mobwives? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Ok, Braunwynn's "spicy skinny margarita" is officially becoming Vicki's "extra dry martini with a blue cheese olive" and that is not a compliment.  

Between Emily dancing on stage in a thong, Braunwynn prancing around the suite in her bra and underwear like she's in a commercial for prescription-strength yeast infection cream, and Kelly arriving to the show wearing pants with suspenders that covered exactly her nipples and no more, Vegas was a hot fucking mess.  

Gina's appointment with her lawyer was more of a performance than anything else on this episode.  

They all need to be ashamed of their displays, and I'm only talking about the shit that happened in Nevada and Cali.  Arizona needs its own post for the hypocritical, hypochondriacal bullshit that went on there.

I know if I ever have to see a lawyer I am wearing cheetah print! I am over her crying, I am over her sloppiness, her kids, and her stupid story line.  We get it her husband was a douche. Based on her ticket for DUI, the next week talking on the phone while driving/blowing through a stop sign, skipping *2* court dates (DUI and restraining order hearings) I think she needs to step away from famewhoredom and get her life in order.  Besides, she bugs the fuck out of me and has her own douchbaggery to contend with.

• Love 20
5 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I loved that Shannon and Tamra left Gina behind when they went to the hospital … they arnt your friends girl they are only using you to get at Emily ….. you arnt one of them ….. and you really should be cutting back on all the drinking I mean you did just get a fucking DUI ……. I cant wait for her to be called out on that next episode crying its not fair while still double fisting drinks … she is taking no responsibility for any of that... I cant take my children to the beach its not fair they arnt fair to me ……get her off this show she is just a waste of space 

It is making her look like a contemporary of T and S rather than 20 years younger.  I cosign this:  get her off this show she is just a waste of space 

• Love 8

I am watching this now!  Hahaha!

First.....Larry & Pary.....Hahahah!  

Did Emily freeze?   She didn’t even move.

I guess it was a preview.

Emily probably trying to take Sexy Show on tour....a la Kandi!

That Westgate Suite.   

That is Teresa Giudice dream home!  🤣

• LOL 6
  • Love 1