Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Dance Like No One Is Watching

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah. How did KungFuBunny forget to include THAT part of tonight's episode? (I forgive you KFB!❤️

So I'm going to go there....the the Emily sexy dance. I think all of the ladies doing the sexy dance had great bodies including Emily. However, the choreography was really bad. They all looked liked they were stooping down, low to the ground like they had to poo.

Anyway, this episode is boring, stupid and I don't want to see any more leather faced hags getting Botox or lip injections or vaginal rejuvenation or cheek implants or facials. Can I last another 22 minutes til the end of this new episode? NOPE! 

I will return to read my fellow posters snark and wit. 

Hah it wasn't in the episode synopsis but we all knew it was happening

I agree about the choreography. It was horrible.

I like Emily but she did terrible. I mean like worse than Lamar Odom and he got a 3 from the judges on DWTS

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

I agree that Kelly is being an ass, but I won't  lie, my 52 year old ass cracked up at the Donger need food jokes. 

She also should know by now to not give shannon something else to be completely neurotic and crazy about.  Leaking spinal fluid indeed.

Edited by mjstrick
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

Oh god they are going to bring assault into this? This show has now reached the bottom of the barrel.... these women need professional help not a camera crew following them around.... lets weaponize and threaten to use police action when that's not called for AT ALL ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 24
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I like Emily but she did terrible. I mean like worse than Lamar Odom and he got a 3 from the judges on DWTS

Haha! Poor Lamar. He looked so clumsy and oafish on DWTS! But THAT, my friends, is true, raw entertainment. Get it while you can cause I don't how long Lamar is going to last. It's more entertaining than RHOC!

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

BTW, did Kelly say that water is gluten free??? Is there a water that is NOT gluten free? She really is dumb as a box of rocks.

She then made the plug the water will be at Costco, Target and Walmart.  Another hawker.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

these women are ridiculous I took my contacts out and now my eyes are blurry hmm could it be because you took out the contacts Shannon? you had no issue till you were told that it was Kelly that hit you.... t

Haha! I was thinking the same thing! My eyesight is always a hundred times blurrier after I take my contacts out. These women are f'n morons. Cry babies. Such tough lives they live. So much sorrow and tragedy! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 19

So, what’s so great about that place in Arizona?  Not pleasurable to me, but I don’t go for that stuff.  Then, two seconds before it ended, I heard that screetching voice come thru the door, in a thither as usual and I turned the channel.  The only thing I liked was when the twerp showed up and gave Emily flowers.  It doesn’t take much to make her happy.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well, if I had Braun's body after all those kids (or most of them.  I have no idea.) I'd be parading around and doing cartwheels too.  There has to be some really good plastic surgery involved.

Emily's performance was just sad.  Her daughter thinking she was going to Costco made me laugh.

Kelly?  Enough.  You're not funny.  Good luck with your gluten free water.....

Shannon is a bit of a hypochondriac but Tamra just loves to gas light and add fuel to the fire.  Sorry Shannon, I'm blurry too if I take out my contacts and don't put on glasses.  And then Vicks adds more fuel to the fire.

It's amazing that Gina can afford all these treatments.  Her husband has no job and is asking for spousal support.  Gina, maybe you would be able to uber if you weren't treating yourself.

I think the entire scene in the lawyers office was a performance on Gina's part. You could almost see the wheels turning in her head.

I'm pretty sure that when Gina was arrested in the early hours for DUI, Matt shortly thereafter petitioned to get full custody of the kids. That is what set Gina off - she thought she would get full custody and her life wouldn't change much financially after the divorce. The DUI threw a wrench into her plans.

Pretty soon she does the multiple Instagram postings of her and Matt allegedly getting back together - there's the "new" dog pic and then a few shots of them at the older sons sporting event. Then the alleged attack.

Matt pled not guilty - he's going to have his day in court. I hope it comes out that she drunk called him multiple times to come over that night or she called him multiple times telling him something was wrong with the kids. I hope he wins his case as well as gets full custody of those kids.

Either way - I don't see Gina being asked back next season. Bravo is not going to foot the bill for an Uber for her or child care while she's filming. Matt will not allow those kids to be filmed. Gina has no story line.

• Useful 7
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, if I had Braun's body after all those kids (or most of them.  I have no idea.) I'd be parading around and doing cartwheels too.  There has to be some really good plastic surgery involved.

Emily's performance was just sad.  Her daughter thinking she was going to Costco made me laugh.

Kelly?  Enough.  You're not funny.  Good luck with your gluten free water.....

Shannon is a bit of a hypochondriac but Tamra just loves to gas light and add fuel to the fire.  Sorry Shannon, I'm blurry too if I take out my contacts and don't put on glasses.  And then Vicks adds more fuel to the fire.

It's amazing that Gina can afford all these treatments.  Her husband has no job and is asking for spousal support.  Gina, maybe you would be able to uber if you weren't treating yourself.

I agree with you about Braunwyn. She looks fabulous for a woman at any stage in her life, but especially for a woman who has seven children.

Emily was very nervous in the beginning, but she did improve a little as the routine went on. I don't know why people say she's fat. She's actually in pretty good shape IMO.

I like Kelly, but what she did to Shannon was not cool. I'd freak out too if someone hit me in the head, although I think Shannon was putting on for the cameras.

Gina doesn't need any botox IMO. She has nice skin. She just needs to stay clear of that horrible white blonde hair she wears in the confessionals.

3 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

i thought that was emily

It was. It happened when Emily was packing for Vegas.

• Love 11

This episode was the first time in probably, forever, that I didn't hate Shane. So he does have a semblance of a soul? Good to know. 

3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe he knew he failed the BAR exam so got those cheap looking flowers (I'm guessing Ralph's Grocery?) and showed up for the sexy dance so he could deflect?

I thought Emily said Shane didn't get the results until she and the rest of the women filmed the finale for this season. She said he took the bar at the beginning of filming. Either way, Shane needs to try to do something else. Since he's failed the bar three times, the universe is clearly telling him something...which is that he is not cut out to be a lawyer.

• Love 4

Ok yes Gina is annoying and doesn't bring much to the show but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. I don't get all the hate. The woman uproots her life and moves from her home in NY with her pos husband who promptly moves to a different city and cheats on her. Then he officially dumps her so she has to move again to a much smaller place with their kids. Her life is a shambles and then she makes a really bad decision to drive after a few drinks. Not condoning drinking and driving but please, I'd bet $ that every one of these women have done the same thing and just didn't get caught. I think we've seen all of them totally shitfaced drunk. And we've had to watch Shannon (who I used to really like, now I'm on the fence) be a whiny shrieking bitch for how many seasons since her divorce. 

Kelly Dodd - you are a moron. I would be super pissed if I got to go to this place and had you dissing everything and ruining the vibe. But I do love that you give Icky all the crap she deserves. I thought she was demoted to friend this year. Seeing way too much of her. In fact 2 minutes of her is too much. 

Tamara - really? Leaking cerebral fluid? Why would anyone ( other than you) plant that idea in Shannon queen of hypochondriacs head ?

Emily should have popped a few xanax before that dance. She was so stiff and didn't even know the routine. 

• Love 24
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh god Shannon is going to accuse Kelly of trying to murder her now by making her spinal fluid leak lol 

I bet everything I own if they hadn't told Shannon that Kelly hit her on the head she never would have said anything about it.  I can't stand Shannon.  She irks the crap out of me.  And Tamra needs to keep Jesus' name out of her mouth before she bursts into flames. 

• Love 23
8 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh god they are going to bring assault into this? This show has now reached the bottom of the barrel.... these women need professional help not a camera crew following them around.... lets weaponize and threaten to use police action when that's not called for AT ALL ....

They have to ask. In fact, they might have to report per law.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, la patineuse said:

I'm only half watching this dumpster fire, but who the hell is talking about calling the police to charge Kelly with assault?  Can you say fake story line?

God, these women.  I. Hate. Them.  All.

It was most probably the nurse.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, esco1822 said:

BTW, did Kelly say that water is gluten free??? Is there a water that is NOT gluten free? She really is dumb as a box of rocks.

Remember her reference to "pharoah" cats. Her child kept telling her it was Feral and she still couldn't get it. Stupid and crazy, not a good look.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

She actually complained that one of the "dongs" was really hard/hurt right when she took the bowl off. Before they told her it was Kelly. I think she's being a bit extra. But I do think it really hurt her..

It in no way hurt her ….. she didn't make it a thing till they said it was Kelly who "hit" her …. I just took out my contacts my eyes are blurry now ….. I just wanted to scream you dumb bitch its blurry cause you don't have them in anymore …. Tamra knew exactly what she was doing when she told her that she might be hurt knowing psycho over reacting Shannon would freak ….. Tamra has her sights set on getting Kelly out (the train and now this) and getting Emily out (her suddenly being kind to Gina) Tamra god don't like ugly and girl you are UGLY inside and out 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Every time Emily tries to express her feelings, Shane either makes a joke or tells her what she needs to do. I cannot stand him. 

Shane, this show isn't doing you any favors!  His arrogance in his THs is definitely dialed up a notch this season.  Having said that though, I would like to know the truth as to how Emily is off camera with him.  Didn't he say she's controlling?  Correct me if I've got that wrong.  I'm not trying to make him into a saint, but there are 2 sides to every story and I'm curious as to what the real dynamic is between them.  Emily seems nice, but there could more to the story than what we're seeing.  Still, he doesn't have to be a dick about it on the show.  They should be in counseling, not on a reality TV show.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Ok yes Gina is annoying and doesn't bring much to the show but I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. I don't get all the hate. The woman uproots her life and moves from her home in NY with her pos husband who promptly moves to a different city and cheats on her. Then he officially dumps her so she has to move again to a much smaller place with their kids. Her life is a shambles and then she makes a really bad decision to drive after a few drinks. Not condoning drinking and driving but please, I'd bet $ that every one of these women have done the same thing and just didn't get caught. I think we've seen all of them totally shitfaced drunk. And we've had to watch Shannon (who I used to really like, now I'm on the fence) be a whiny shrieking bitch for how many seasons since her divorce. 

Kelly Dodd - you are a moron. I would be super pissed if I got to go to this place and had you dissing everything and ruining the vibe. But I do love that you give Icky all the crap she deserves. I thought she was demoted to friend this year. Seeing way too much of her. In fact 2 minutes of her is too much. 

Tamara - really? Leaking cerebral fluid? Why would anyone ( other than you) plant that idea in Shannon queen of hypochondriacs head ?

Emily should have popped a few xanax before that dance. She was so stiff and didn't even know the routine. 

Maybe Gina will move back to N.Y. with Matt and the kids.  Then she could get help from the parents driving, etc. and see what her next chapter will be.  I think Matt’s job was the reason they moved to Calif. in the first place.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, oftentimes said:

LoL, well, it is owned by David Siegel's corporation.  His wife is known as The ‘Queen of Versailles’.

And, she just recently spent time on the Below Deck Med.  Also, several years ago, there was a multi-part documentary on the family that aired on Bravo.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

The biggest disappointment of the night was that Tamra was taking Shannon to Urgent Care without draping a blanket over her head  and having her carried away on a gurney.  Glad you're semi gone, Vicki, but, I'll always cherish that memory.

That was CLASSIC!

But even that cancer scamming c*** and hypochondriac extraordinaire didn't seek medical attention when she got boinked on the head with a football (also a classic scene).

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Maybe Gina will move back to N.Y. with Matt and the kids.  Then she could get help from the parents driving, etc. and see what her next chapter will be.  I think Matt’s job was the reason they moved to Calif. in the first place.

yes. that's exactly what she should do. with or without him. are they back together? if not, maybe she's staying because she needs the bravo paycheck now?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3