Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E07: Dance Like No One Is Watching

• Start Topic

Kelly invests in a new business and goes to a Wellness Expo to practice her pitch; Gina meets with a new lawyer about her DUI; the ladies travel to a wellness resort in Arizona; at a sound bath, Kelly bonks Shannon over the head.

Airs 9/17/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2

Emily girl your in-laws are on your anniversary trip but your husband just didn’t want to come. He didn’t even wanna talk to you on the phone. Unless he’s “secretly” in Vegas and is just straight up that ass please for the love of god Leave this man 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Emily girl your in-laws are on your anniversary trip but your husband just didn’t want to come. He didn’t even wanna talk to you on the phone. Leave this man 

YES!!! I don’t understand why she hasn’t left the little POS. I hope this Vegas thing will boost her confidence and she’ll get rid of that troll.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What exactly did Emily do to Gina that Gina is now openly talking shit about her with tamra? Like seriously 

I think it was last episode when Gina wanted to talk about her DUI with Emily and Emily blew her off and started talking about  her problems. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Westgate gifted that suite for all the promotion. 

Maybe not, that place is a dump. I attended an event there a couple years ago and my best friend’s dad found bedbugs in his room there. Thankfully, I didn’t stay there. I definitely didn’t know they had a boobie show there. It’s not a strip hotel, it’s basically behind the strip. They definitely need any publicity they can get.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

This is the episode where Emily does her sexy time dance in witches boots for Shane. Oh, this will be so sad. 

Yeah. How did KungFuBunny forget to include THAT part of tonight's episode? (I forgive you KFB!❤️

So I'm going to go there....the the Emily sexy dance. I think all of the ladies doing the sexy dance had great bodies including Emily. However, the choreography was really bad. They all looked liked they were stooping down, low to the ground like they had to poo.

Anyway, this episode is boring, stupid and I don't want to see any more leather faced hags getting Botox or lip injections or vaginal rejuvenation or cheek implants or facials. Can I last another 22 minutes til the end of this new episode? NOPE! 

I will return to read my fellow posters snark and wit. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Knock me over with a feather Shane showed up for their anniversary. I am shocked. 

Maybe he knew he failed the BAR exam so got those cheap looking flowers (I'm guessing Ralph's Grocery?) and showed up for the sexy dance so he could deflect?

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
35 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What a liar - I truly believe Gina didn't even hire a lawyer

Not only didn't she show up, but neither did representation

She's crying because she can't take the kids to the beach?

Excuse me???!!!! - how about dropping them off and picking them up from school, ya drunk bitch

Gina is desperately trying to make an intriguing storyline for herself. It's not happening. I predict she'll be next to go away. I'll celebrate when it happens.

And just a bit of advice Gina..take a fucking Uber/Lyft to go to the beach or wherever. And the OC bus system is REALLY cheap. You can get to any and all of the South California beaches via the Orange County Transit System. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 22