Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E27: Indecent Proposals

• Start Topic

Cheryl and Josh's sexy reunion is threatened when bad news sends Cheryl over the edge; Angela receives a shocking offer; Lacey is troubled by temptation when sparks fly with Shane; Andrea's wedding dress shopping takes an unexpected turn.

Airs 9/6/19.

The whole thing with Angela and her grad school (?!) friend Tommy seemed staged af.

"How do you want your bacon?" Um... cooked? Is there some other way?

Andrea is completely crazy to marry a drug dealer. He's still dealing in prison and is probably laundering money through her. This will end in tears.

Cheryl's boyfriend Josh (?) looks like Lance Armstrong, kinda. It's so disgusting when these couples hook up right after one of them gets released. At least wash the prison stink off first.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Jerry Springer apparently has a near-identical twin named Tommy.

I think Andrea is really pretty but, lord have mercy, she and her mother and her friends need to spend some of Lamondre's money on less synthetic hair. 

I fully expected at some point during Vince's talking head segments that a line of drool would slowly leak out of his mouth and onto the floor. 

14 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I fell asleep (watching it lying down on the couch was a mistake) but did I hear Cheryl say the sex was good, she had low expectations?

Yes she did. I just feel bad for her she has zero self worth and is just the type to seek out this type of relationship to feel loved. 

• Love 2

Is anyone keeping a scorecard of how many times one of the party of two has declined sex?

Anytime someone tells you they “want to get to know you better”, want to “take time to make sure the moment is right”.... you ain’t getting laid.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I dozed off too - did Lacey and Shane seal the deal?  They both need glasses because he is not as hot as she keeps raving about and she is not sooooo beautiful.  

How is Lamondre getting out any day now?  Seemed like he had a long sentence.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

The whole thing with Angela and her grad school (?!) friend Tommy seemed staged af.

I order mine extra crispy.

And I felt the same way re: Angela/Tommy. She was trying not to smile the whole time. That's always the giveaway.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

What a freaking.yawnfest!  Trash TeeVee is really going downhill.

Just me? Or do all these people just look stinky dirty?  I get the jail "don't drop the soap" issues.  But what's your excuse if you've been on the outside?  

As my old southern meemaw would say " they all look like they got crotch crickets".

I just wanna give them all a Silkwood Shower.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well that's one hour of my life I'll never get back!

I will say these people make me feel good about my life!!!

At least in a week or two, regular TV fires up.  Then, I can discuss some TV shows with friends and family without tap dancing around this shame I feel about watching LAL and 90 Day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

I dozed off too - did Lacey and Shane seal the deal?   

They did not seal the deal. Lacey decided to "get to know him better" by riding on his junk in her underwear which, you know, is what I like to do whenever I meet new people. 

They both need glasses because he is not as hot as she keeps raving about and she is not sooooo beautiful.

According to Shane, she is "beautifuller" in person. 

18 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

They did not seal the deal. Lacey decided to "get to know him better" by riding on his junk in her underwear which, you know, is what I like to do whenever I meet new people. 

Yeah, what was that scene all about? She strips down to her underwear, straddles him, grinds on him, then says she is going to her own bed. I thought it was kinda funny how the camera zoomed in on her glorious cellulite covered thighs. She really thinks she is hot shit and that scene did not do her any favors. It was like watching a chubby version of the muppet Janice straddling the ogre-like dude from the Goonies. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Maybe it’s like how dogs sniff each other.  🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Jerry Springer apparently has a near-identical twin named Tommy.

I think Andrea is really pretty but, lord have mercy, she and her mother and her friends need to spend some of Lamondre's money on less synthetic hair. 

I fully expected at some point during Vince's talking head segments that a line of drool would slowly leak out of his mouth and onto the floor. 

Agreed. I think Tommy and Angela were old friends and he wants to keep her from getting hurt. Production gets him riled up and viola a pitiful marriage proposal from Jerry Springers twin.

Amber really doesn't like Vince.  

Lacey and Shane 2 people in lust 

No shame at all when they got asked to leave the store  😮

• Love 5
11 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I was wondering to myself if she recruited him to try to make Tony jealous so she could get some dick.  That guy had about as much interest in Angela as I have in football, which is nil.  

11 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

He such a dullard.  I was sort of hoping she'd lose her shit and hit him over his bald head with one of those coat hangers in the fitting room in an effort to jumpstart his brain.  

10 hours ago, DiamondGirl said:

Daniel is a strange little dude.  Why was he flipping out in the car?  Could he still be on something?

That dude may be the scariest of them all.  Seems to have a lot of pent up anger and the maturity of an 11-year-old boy.  I'd have wanted to push him out of that car about halfway through the ride.  

9 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Not a chance in hell Snaggletooth went to grad school. I think she said "grade school" and just didn't use a strong "a".

I think in Angela's word, "grad school" must be akin to last call at the local bar.  If that woman has attended grad school, I'm moving to Buckingham Palace next week to take over the throne.  

5 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

I’m calling bull and shit. 

And I'm seconding that call.  

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

Yes, poor deluded Shane says she is "the most beautifulest woman" he's ever seen.  

I'm going to gather Shane didn't get out much even before he went to prison.  

2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Yeah, what was that scene all about? She strips down to her underwear, straddles him, grinds on him, then says she is going to her own bed. I thought it was kinda funny how the camera zoomed in on her glorious cellulite covered thighs. She really thinks she is hot shit and that scene did not do her any favors. It was like watching a chubby version of the muppet Janice straddling the ogre-like dude from the Goonies. 

I'm going to give this bimbo 1/2 point just for (a) not having sex with him yet and (b) locking the door to her adjoining suite.  Maybe she's not as "more stupider" as I originally thought.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

All y’all criticizing Lacey’s non matching bra and panties must be a DD or under. Lacey looked enhanced. And in my experience with my friends that are enhanced, they have an even harder time finding regular bras because their implants sit higher up than a normal breast would fall into a bra cup.

I’m a 36G. Not huge, but smaller band size for the cup. Unless I want to take out a small loan, it is very expensive to buy quality bras. I go on several websites including Soma. The bras themselves average around $75 to 125 for a decent bra. Sometimes more. And you can pretty much forget about the matching panties cause they’re around $20-$35 for the matching panties. I’m picky about my undies too and they don’t offer many choices. Sorry not sorry, I am not paying that much just to have matching drawers. It cost me enough to support these two hoss’s I have on my chest. What I normally end up doing is since underwire ends up digging into my ribs, most often than not I’ll just buy a sports bra. And there are hardly ever any options for matching panties with sports bras. During sexy times when I first met my now sweetheart,  I would just do black on black yes. But it is very hard to fine larger cup sizes at a decent price that have matching panties at a decent price. I’m not paying $150 for a matching set. Maybe in my 20s, but now I’m concerned about price, support and comfort. 

And Lacey definitely had sex with Shane. Soon as the cameras were gone he crawled into her room, she crawled into his, or they went outside on their balcony and did the deed. That two room thing was just for show to start drama and interest in her storyline. A ho is gonna ho. And no way has that boy ever held down a job in his whole life. And now he will have a family to support if he ends up staying with this wreck of a woman. It’s obvious she wants someone to manipulate and he’s a perfect mark. Her alleged fiancé sounds like a tool, but at least he’s on to her game. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Emkat said:

Wtf is wrong with Daniel? What a terrible and irritating personality. 

Something's not wired right with that boy.

I wouldn't be surprised to see his name on the national news one day, and not for saving people from a burning building.  

I can't believe this idiot knew him for a week and then waited all this time to reunite with...THAT.  Ew.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Lamondre's friend drove me nuts, know what I'm sayin?  No, because you haven't actually said anything. 

I like Amber more every episode.  No, I don't want to work out with you.  Ask, don't tell. 

If Josh likes thicker girls, stick insect Cheryl must be quite a difference.

And Daniel, oh Daniel.  You were locked up 3 years.  Lamar was gone like 20 and didn't act like the speed would peel his face off when he got in a car.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

Lamondre's friend drove me nuts, know what I'm sayin?.

Oh, bruh. When he was, like, totally testifyin' about Lamondre, know what I'm sayin'? Right? I mean, I think 'dre is gonna have to come around, know what I'm sayin'? I can totally see that, know what I'm sayin'? And Andrea too is gonna, know what I'm sayin', have to adapt.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think in Angela's word, "grad school" must be akin to last call at the local bar.  If that woman has attended grad school, I'm moving to Buckingham Palace next week to take over the throne.  

She claims to be a substance abuse counselor so maybe they took a community college course together (or studied for an online course together at a diner over patty melts).  Grad school to her probably means any class after high school graduation/GED.

Tommy is like a 2 but still may be out of Angela’s league, yet she rejects him smh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I fell asleep (watching it lying down on the couch was a mistake) but did I hear Cheryl say the sex was good, she had low expectations?

The thing you want to do with someone who went to jail for malicious wounding is imply on TV that he's a two pump chump.  She said it would be fast.  I'm guessing that's what she got.  At least she got a few kisses first, unlike Caitlin when she bedded Matt in a field.  Points to Cheryl for bringing a blanket. No points for it being one taken from the hotel.  Please let them wash it and wash it again or possibly burn it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am guessing that Lizzie has done some "modeling" while Daniel of the clear mental disorders has been in jail.  No shame.  She had money to make.  It seems like the only reason she is with him is to stick it to his mother.  

Yeah she is plump but there are cam girls like that.  And it’s a job you can do from home during a long Idaho winter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The thing you want to do with someone who went to jail for malicious wounding is imply on TV that he's a two pump chump. 

Josh is a bank robber. 

A long blond-haired lady one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see his name on the national news one day, and not for saving people from a burning building.  

He gives me "school shooter" vibes, hopefully I'm completely wrong and he's just weird.   I didn't  understand  his hysteria when they were in the car.  Has he never ridden in a car before?  What was he so scared about?  Strange guy. 

Uh what else, this episode was really boring.    Were Lacey and Shane really going to have sex in that dressing room?  That scene was weird, did they even buy him any clothes?

I have a feeling we don't see that much of Tony anymore, which is why we're seeing Angela and her friend.  Snoozeville.

Why does everyone introduce themselves with the line "I just got out of prison........"    ?

• Love 4

Wasn’t Lacey upset that Sean wanted to go to breakfast?  Didn’t she say something like “I’ll be his breakfast”?   Then she’s getting two rooms?  

No problem, a woman can change her mind, but I think this one is a little too used to teasing a locked up man with no chance of following through with her suggestions.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CousinOliver said:

Wasn’t Lacey upset that Sean wanted to go to breakfast?  Didn’t she say something like “I’ll be his breakfast”?   Then she’s getting two rooms?  

No problem, a woman can change her mind, but I think this one is a little too used to teasing a locked up man with no chance of following through with her suggestions.   

And teasing men on cam for tokens.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Hahaha, looks like the waitress flubbed her line. She asked how he wants his bacon but not how he wants his eggs? What kind of diner is this? 

6 hours ago, OoogleEyes said:

Lacey is a "model" Pa-leeze

"Model" is shorthand for cam girl. I can't imagine what else it could be. She gives me the creeps. The lip fillers are just insane! 

5 hours ago, Cammi said:

And Lacey definitely had sex with Shane. Soon as the cameras were gone he crawled into her room, she crawled into his, or they went outside on their balcony and did the deed. That two room thing was just for show to start drama and interest in her storyline. A ho is gonna ho. And no way has that boy ever held down a job in his whole life. And now he will have a family to support if he ends up staying with this wreck of a woman. It’s obvious she wants someone to manipulate and he’s a perfect mark. Her alleged fiancé sounds like a tool, but at least he’s on to her game. 

She totally did. I mean, she was ready to do him in the dressing room at the shop! Why would she change her mind once they got to the motel?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Idaho Lizzie (no pun) and Daniel's mom have a weird situationship going on. I'm totally shocked that mom let her hug Daniel before she did. And WHAT was the deal with the freakout in the car??? Apparently He's been teleported from the year 1052.

Lacey is an asshole. Plus she looks like she took  a hot horseshoe to those ridiculous pillow lips. 

The countdown to Lamondre's release should include the words "most recent". I may be the only one who thinks Andrea is pretty. If she toned down all the loud hair and kept the natural makeup, she would do a lot better.

Josh's good news is that his parole officer is kinda cool? Mkay 

Whatever's wrong with Vince happened in utero. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Vince: "I just feel like maybe you don't think I have the competency to realize that"

Amber's face after he said that was the perfect embodiment of WTF.  Vince, she told you multiple times she doesn't want to work out with you.  You keep asking.  She keeps saying no.  You do not "have the competency to realize" damn near anything.  I'm not quite sure how you handle even basic tasks let alone attempts at complex thought. 

I would venture that Vince has no friends and does nothing but work out.  Amber, ex felon, has friends.  She is going to have this dullard meet them and they will, even by holding simple conversation, outwit him. 

Lacey, "I like everything about Shane, his smile, his eyes". Nice way to focus on the important items; that is, his looks.  That leads to a lasting relationship.

Why doesn't Lacey "have a boyfriend"? Not everyone is attracted to hemorrhoid lips. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Why does everyone introduce themselves with the line "I just got out of prison........"    ?

Production probably tells them to, to get a reaction out of whomever.

I’m betting Lacey and whatshisname got it on as soon as the cameras left. That entire scene reeked of fake set-up.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Lacey, "I like everything about Shane, his smile, his eyes". Nice way to focus on the important items; that is, his looks.  That leads to a lasting relationship.

“I like his malicious wounding conviction.”

53 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Why doesn't Lacey "have a boyfriend"? Not everyone is attracted to hemorrhoid lips.

A dude could just use a plunger on himself to simulate Lacey’s ministrations.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Cammi said:

All y’all criticizing Lacey’s non matching bra and panties must be a DD or under. Lacey looked enhanced. And in my experience with my friends that are enhanced, they have an even harder time finding regular bras because their implants sit higher up than a normal breast would fall into a bra cup.

I’m a 36G. Not huge, but smaller band size for the cup. Unless I want to take out a small loan, it is very expensive to buy quality bras. I go on several websites including Soma. The bras themselves average around $75 to 125 for a decent bra. Sometimes more. And you can pretty much forget about the matching panties cause they’re around $20-$35 for the matching panties. I’m picky about my undies too and they don’t offer many choices. Sorry not sorry, I am not paying that much just to have matching drawers. It cost me enough to support these two hoss’s I have on my chest. What I normally end up doing is since underwire ends up digging into my ribs, most often than not I’ll just buy a sports bra. And there are hardly ever any options for matching panties with sports bras. During sexy times when I first met my now sweetheart,  I would just do black on black yes. But it is very hard to fine larger cup sizes at a decent price that have matching panties at a decent price. I’m not paying $150 for a matching set. Maybe in my 20s, but now I’m concerned about price, support and comfort. 

But surely Lacey could have found a black pair of undies and not wear those fugly neon green ones. She has money to pay for 2 adjoining hotel rooms, multiple tattoos and surgical enhancements  but not enough money to buy a pair of black undies?

Edited by Phoebe70
  • Love 6

Shane:  "We have a lot in common; I could see myself being with Lacey;" when the conversation basically has gone like this so far: "You are really beautiful. I love looking in your eyes."  "You are really Hottt.  Now I'll make you work a little bit for this hot package." I laughed out loud when Lacey was so impressed with him wearing a suit: "I could imagine him being a lawyer or a banker!"  Except he's a convicted felon; there's that...

Cheryl and Josh: he actually seems more normal although I need to remind myself about the bank robber thing. Note how she pulled the full-on pout and stopped talking when he got his parole conditions. Did she think he could just up and move to Texas? And she's doing a very good job at smoothing the relationship with his mom- swearing about her on TV. Way to go.

Andrea's way of speaking fascinates me. "He DISHRESPECTED me; that is NOT ASSEPTABLE." And the way she says "mah sussters."  Her fantasies about Lemondre are precious: "I imagine us getting up and going to the Bahamas, or Florida..." So I guess he will continue his drug biz after he's out to give her the lifestyle she deserves.

I agree with those who said that Angela probably got ghosted by Tony so they had to bring Tommy in for a story line. Poor Tommy, he seems kind enough but somewhat of a Simpleton. 

Overall, rather boring. I imagine being on the production crew of this show would be... interesting. Standing in the doorway of a motel room as Lacey and Shane rub on each other; waiting politely at a distance while Cheryl and Josh hump in the grass.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

"You are really Hottt.  Now I'll make you work a little bit for this hot package."

She won’t undress and refers to her package.  I know all there is to know about the crying game.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5