Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E27: Indecent Proposals

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Andrea's way of speaking fascinates me. "He DISHRESPECTED me; that is NOT ASSEPTABLE." And the way she says "mah sussters."  Her fantasies about Lemondre are precious: "I imagine us getting up and going to the Bahamas, or Florida..." So I guess he will continue his drug biz after he's out to give her the lifestyle.

So how come Lemondre's assests haven't been seized?  If he has money hidden from the law, why are they talking about it in TV?

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:But surely Lacey could have found a black pair of undies and not wear those fugly neon green ones. She has money to pay for 2 adjoining hotel rooms, multiple tattoos and surgical enhancements  but not enough money to buy a pair of black undies?

I don't think Lacey is fashion conscious or has an ounce of decorum. She dresses like Brittany Spears circa 2001. Probably thought the neon panties would draw attention away from her cellulite? Not body shaming, but she was dimpled to hell snd back. No doubt this trashy trollop has been told she’s a goddess by the bottom feeders she undresses for on her WebCam. And she’s bought into it. I wouldn’t doubt she’s in the game or was at some point. Sorry, she looks AND behaves like a straight up street hooker. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

And the way she says "mah sussters."

I’m so glad you said that!  I thought I was the only one hearing it.

2 hours ago, KateHearts said:

waiting politely at a distance while Cheryl and Josh hump in the grass.

Lol, and they kept trying to retreat further back behind those bare trees.  Hazard pay.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, toodles said:

So how come Lemondre's assests haven't been seized?  If he has money hidden from the law, why are they talking about it in TV?

That's what I was about to ask?  Is he running his business from prison?

Did I hear her say she gets a dozen roses every week???I

Who's paying for that $3000 wedding dress?

I'd say something is amiss Sherlock!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Andrea has the worst wigs I've ever seen someone wear outside their home or a cosplay convention. 

I cannot focus on anything but her googly eyes and awful wig when she is talking.  

As much money as she claims lamondre is giving her why are her wigs so awful?  The doll hair with the lace front constantly lifting.  Why??????  No baby hairs, no hairline plucking, apparently absolutely no attempts to match the lace to her skin tone.  

These are all things that are easily learnable on YouTube for women on a budget who want to wear cheap wigs.  

I just can't with her wigs.  I realize a lot of other stuff happened this episode, but this was the most bothersome for me....even worse than Cheryl and the bank robber going at it in public.  

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
On 9/6/2019 at 7:03 PM, LilaFowler said:

The whole thing with Angela and her grad school (?!) friend Tommy seemed staged af.

"How do you want your bacon?" Um... cooked? Is there some other way?

"Crispy" is the correct response, just kidding.   Good of them to ask though, I normally ask nicely to have it crispy.  

100% agree about Tommy.  I wonder if he did that at angelas request because.she knows she is about to look stupid AF on national TV.  I assume it's why the subject of grad school came.up. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/6/2019 at 7:15 PM, Giant Misfit said:

Jerry Springer apparently has a near-identical twin named Tommy.

I think Andrea is really pretty but, lord have mercy, she and her mother and her friends need to spend some of Lamondre's money on less synthetic hair. 

I fully expected at some point during Vince's talking head segments that a line of drool would slowly leak out of his mouth and onto the floor. 

On 9/6/2019 at 8:04 PM, DiamondGirl said:

I dozed off too - did Lacey and Shane seal the deal?  They both need glasses because he is not as hot as she keeps raving about and she is not sooooo beautiful.  

Ugh, they can both just stay blind and keep each other out of the dating pool. 

On 9/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, zillabreeze said:

What a freaking.yawnfest!  Trash TeeVee is really going downhill.

Just me? Or do all these people just look stinky dirty?  I get the jail "don't drop the soap" issues.  But what's your excuse if you've been on the outside?  

As my old southern meemaw would say " they all look like they got crotch crickets".

I just wanna give them all a Silkwood Shower.

The grimiest looking people on this show are Lacey and Andrea....who aren't coming out of prison. 

But yes, the entire cast looks....unclean.  and that includes supporting characters like Cheryls sister...who couldn't even comb her hair and Andreas entire family who is a study in bad fashion choices, mismatched tooth colors and horrible wigs.  Andreas mother in that shirt....why?  She hasn't been 21 for years...why is she still picking up her clothes at forever 21?

On 9/7/2019 at 1:30 AM, Jade Foxx said:

I’m calling bull and shit. 

I'm think they both got their "graduate degree" from Trump University or Corinthian College. 

Their claims of graduate school reeks of a "print your own diploma" situation. 

8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

That's what I was about to ask?  Is he running his business from prison?

Did I hear her say she gets a dozen roses every week???I

Who's paying for that $3000 wedding dress?

I'd say something is amiss Sherlock!

Who is paying $3000 for a wedding dress and $15 for a wig????????

Inquiring minds want to know!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, toodles said:

Probably hid assets in a trust or under someone else's name.  

But if the government can prove that that's what you're doing they can absolutely seize those assets.  It's why Andrea is partially stupid for bragging about how lamondre pays her bills and gives her expensive stuff.  

She is either full of shit and he really doesn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of or she is about to get him in trouble.  

Given the state of her wigs I want to say she is bullshitting.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I like Amber more every episode.  No, I don't want to work out with you.  Ask, don't tell. 

I have worked out for years.  I HATE working out "with" anyone.  Friends, boyfriends, family members.  Nope, nope, nope. 

I don't like the implicit expectation of having to adjust my workout to someone else's expectations or ability.... or having to make sure they are doing okay or having to adjust my gym time to someone's schedule or feelings.  And my friends and family wouldn't ask that of me....I'd just internally feel like I had to.  

Frankly, I don't even like it when people talk to me while I'm working out.  After I'm off a machine it's fine, but I didn't come to the gym to chat.  Some people do and they enjoy the social aspects of the gym...... not me.  

The fact that she doesn't want to workout with Vince says nothing about how she feels about him. But him constantly bringing it up after she said no is annoying as hell.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

But him constantly bringing it up after she said no is annoying as hell.  

He’s annoying the hell out of me .... and considering I can change the channel to shut him up is far more than Amber can do. She is the only person in the entire cast of misfits and clueless people that I am rooting for. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

That dude may be the scariest of them all.  Seems to have a lot of pent up anger and the maturity of an 11-year-old boy.  I'd have wanted to push him out of that car about halfway through the ride.

I think he said he's been in the system since he was 13, so my guess is that he's stunted at that age. I still don't understand why Lizzy didn't just say "Oh word, that dude I met last week got locked up? Oh well" and get on with her life.

I thought Lemondre was out here like Tony Montana. How is he getting out? Andrea's wigs are KILLING ME. The reddish one she wore when she was wedding dress-shopping is not blended in any kind of way at all! The lace doesn't match her skin.

Josh and Cheryl fucking in the woods was so fucking gross. I did laugh when she shaded his sexual performance. Reminded me of Johnna.

Lacey is really unattractive, and she 100% fucked Shane.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

As I’ve mentioned before, this group of characters include the roughest looking bunch ever! And that’s saying a lot considering Tracey from last time looks like an emaciated crypt creeper. 

They all seriously need Silkwood showers STAT, everyone looks like they smell of dirty clothes and cigarettes. 

I was hoping someone was going to buy Andrea’s mom a bra at the bridal shop lord knows she needed at least that with the stupid shirt she was wearing. That entire family needs a make-under and a lesson in wigs. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7

Add me to the list of confused posters who wonder why these folks announce everywhere "I just got released from prison!"  I'm sure the person at the diner, the grocery store, the gas station, the lice clinic -- they don't care.  They'd probably rather NOT know.  I mean, are the recently released looking for a medal?  A ribbon?  

Angela is so going to get her heart ripped to shreds (and not with her own teeth, or tooth, as it were.)  Girl, PLEASE get thee to a dentist (not one from your "grad school") and stop smoking!  She seems nice enough but even when she's decked out in her finest, she still looks as though she's been on an all night bender, gotten sick and passed out on her face.  Fixing her teeth and quitting smoking would do wonders. 

Her friend Tommy seems nice but I was having terrible secondhand embarrassment from that proposal scene.  What does Angela mean, I can't accept your proposal right now?  Is she going to table it for six months?  

Andrea is a dipshit.  And her family is a bunch of hypocrites.  Given that her record is just as long as Lemon's (can't be bothered) , they don't have much room to complain about her taking up with a felon. And yeah, I'm sure she's looking forward to him getting out so they can take those (drug) trips to Aruba and Jamaica.  Uh-huh.

So Cheryl gets a nice (according to her) new hotel room in Pueblo but she drives to some spot in the mountains and lays a blanket down in the fucking weeds to bang Josh?  Why not go to the motel room?   It's not like that spot had some special meaning.  And I know she said they absolutely would not do it in the car but I'd take the backseat of the car over rolling around in some dry foliage.    I sure hope nobody was flying a drone overhead.

Seems like Cheryl is passive aggressive and has an anger/pouting issue.  Didn't she realize that by hooking up with a convicted felon, a parole officer came with the deal?  And that Josh is going to be paroled to the state where he was incarcerated?  And no way in hell is a parole officer going to release Josh to live at some motel with Cheryl.  Holy crap, these people are stupid.  At least Josh didn't come out of the clink with a Ziploc of his swimmers.   

Something is very, very wrong with Daniel.  He was locked up for 3 years right?  So why is he acting like he's never been in a car before?  Was he abducted by aliens before he went in the pokey?   The most honest thing I heard all night was Lizzie saying that he's a goofy, weird looking dude.  She got that right.  And the face tattoos are disgusting.  Why she would be looking forward to banging that is beyond me.  

Is there an over/under on how long before Daniel is back behind bars? 

Vince and Amber.  I've got nothing other than it's painful to watch this get dragged out.  

Shane and Lacey.  Lord.  Of course she was banging him as soon as the cameras were gone.  Why else would she be doing whatever they were doing in the dressing room, letting him put his hand down her pants in the car, and then grinding on him in her undies on the hotel room?  Girl, please.  She can stop with the ethics or whatever.

I did laugh over Shane telling her she had beautiful eyes.  Can you even see her eyes, with all that filler, botox, stretching, etc?   

That said, I am strangely excited over seeing what's going to happen when Lacey's Jailbird #2 gets sprung.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

but she drives to some spot in the mountains and lays a blanket down in the fucking weeds to bang Josh?  Why not go to the motel room?   It's not like that spot had some special meaning.  

Look at the trend .... last season we had a skinny girl having sex in the woods with her soul mate. Same here.

We’ve got two women locking the motel door on their soul mates. 

This is so fakely scripted it’s not even funny at all. They must be letting the jr high production crew do this season.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Add me to the list of confused posters who wonder why these folks announce everywhere "I just got released from prison!"  I'm sure the person at the diner, the grocery store, the gas station, the lice clinic -- they don't care.  They'd probably rather NOT know.  I mean, are the recently released looking for a medal?  A ribbon?

I am not sure either!!  "Hey!  Can I have a Chick Fil A meal number three, a large soda and three cookies - I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL!"  "Welcome to Applebee's!  How many in your party?"  "Just the two of us - MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON!  Let's get the riblets flowing!!!"

6 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

So Cheryl gets a nice (according to her) new hotel room in Pueblo but she drives to some spot in the mountains and lays a blanket down in the fucking weeds to bang Josh?  Why not go to the motel room?   It's not like that spot had some special meaning. 

Cheryl is annoying, rude and delusional.  Look, I have had the jiggy jiggy where there was sand and, well, sand goes places that sand is not supposed to go and takes forever to leave.  So, yeah, please......take the bed!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I still don't understand why Lizzy didn't just say "Oh word, that dude I met last week got locked up? Oh well" and get on with her life.

or even more appropriately, add on "wow! I dodged a bullet with that one!"

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am not sure either!!  "Hey!  Can I have a Chick Fil A meal number three, a large soda and three cookies - I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL!"  "Welcome to Applebee's!  How many in your party?"  "Just the two of us - MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT OUT OF PRISON!  Let's get the riblets flowing!!!"

Maybe there is some recently released inmate discount...like AAA?

5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

or even more appropriately, add on "wow! I dodged a bullet with that one!"

Exactly!  She is working and going to school, she knew Daniel for a week, how is her life going to be enhanced by being involved with him,?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2019 at 6:58 AM, Cammi said:

I’m a 36G. Not huge, but smaller band size for the cup. Unless I want to take out a small loan, it is very expensive to buy quality bras.

32F here. I feel you. BareNecessities has really good sales and a good return policy 😂

I don't even know what to say about the show this week, except all these people stripping down/having sex practically on camera is making me reconsider watching during dinner! Ugh!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, cooksdelight said:

Look closely. OK, don’t have any food or drink in your mouth first.

Is she wearing some kind of cup? And she’s done no landscaping whatsoever. 

Can I get a group “EWWWWWWW!” 😄

5C9E79C6-7C59-4FEF-B64D-4009608EC93F.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

26 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Good gawd almighty, it's been a grueling work day.

I can't wait for the latest episode of this shit show tonight to bring some snark-filled levity into my Friday the 13th.  

Bring on the chucklefucks!  

Preach! Looking forward to the snark!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Good gawd almighty, it's been a grueling work day.

I can't wait for the latest episode of this shit show tonight to bring some snark-filled levity into my Friday the 13th.  

Bring on the chucklefucks!  

I hear ya! I can’t wait! Let the snarking begin...

• Love 1