Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, scrb said:

Is that a feminist stance in the South, ,to want to keep her money separate?  Or she's seen some real high income years and wants to keep her money?

That's just a rich person's stance.

Feminists here in the south are not unlike feminists anywhere else in America. Aren't there women everywhere who want their own money? 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 14

Kathryn is a hot mess. She seemed out of it to me on the reunion and mentally very slow. She looked pretty, but something was wrong with her, which is normal. I see why Thomas doesn't want the kids around her.

I can't stand Chelsea and am thrilled she's going to be gone. She is the biggest loser ever. She's always cackling at all of Shep's stupid comments, and acting like he's so hysterical. She's just dumb as fucking rocks. Later bitch!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

She was working in real estate from the start of the show, though she was new.

Hmm, I vaguely recall a scene of her at a dept. store in cosmetics counter or something.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, scrb said:

When Cam says she wants her own money, how typical is that in the South?

It’s more typical than ever. A good chunk of southern women are independent free thinkers and earners, whether or not they are in relationships.

There will always be a few who adhere to the roles of yore but man, as a southern woman who excels at my job, owns my own house and car, is generally whooping life’s ass, and who keeps company with numerous southern women of similar ideology and successful independence regardless of their relationship status...this stereotype pisses me off.

(not railing at you in particular, just the fact that that stereotype is still hanging on)

Topic: Shep. Mah gawd you suck, please go live under Ravenel bridge.

• Love 11
Just now, scrb said:

Hmm, I vaguely recall a scene of her at a dept. store in cosmetics counter or something.

One of her first scenes in the premiere episode she is talking about how she just got her real estate license but she was already working with a real estate agent as an assistant. 

• Love 1

Why the heck Cameron & co hating on Kathryn's leather-esque leggings. I agree with Kat, they look dressed up without having to dress up. Do I or Kat have the exact figure to pull it off? Idk... but damn people!!! Amazin $10 "whatever" they were, I'm HERE for that mess. I recall Patricia berating Kat's Anne Taylor on Whitney's floor in season 1 but Anne Taylor is still out of my price range so what does that say!? Stop being a snob, Cameron! Hold back your scowl on the $10 leggings! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

Why the heck Cameron & co hating on Kathryn's leather-esque leggings. I agree with Kat, they look dressed up without having to dress up. Do I or Kat have the exact figure to pull it off? Idk... but damn people!!! Amazin $10 "whatever" they were, I'm HERE for that mess. I recall Patricia berating Kat's Anne Taylor on Whitney's floor in season 1 but Anne Taylor is still out of my price range so what does that say!? Stop being a snob, Cameron! Hold back your scowl on the $10 leggings! 

Here for them too, the leather-look Spanx I have hurt my feelings when I wear them so if there’s a more comfortable option out there...GIMME!

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

the heck Cameron & co hating on Kathryn's leather-esque leggings. I 

Maybe they thought they looked ugly as shit like I do and also we’re not at all flattering to her body.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedInk said:

So also, IMO, Chelsea's hair killed her whole look (very Designing Women); Shep is ruined by wealth, not region, and he'd be just as big a dick if he grew up on Martha's Vineyard; Kathryn's still a mess. 

It wasn’t only Chelsea’s old-lady hairdo that made her look matronly, it was her “politician’s wife”, fusty dress. Who at Bravo dislikes her?? That was just harsh! Chelsea has a killer body and could have been in a slinky dress and looked hot! But, nope. Poor Chels. 

If there is another season I hope they add fresh faces. But not 22 year olds. The show was so much better when there was a wide age range of characters. Thomas, Whitney, and JD & Elizabeth added a really interesting element. Snowden too. 

I saw an old episode today and Cameran invited Chelsea to her dinner party. She had never been on the show before. But Shep hugged her and said, “me and Chelsea have known each other a looong time” and someone raised their eyebrows implying they had hooked up before. A bit of a different narrative than when she came on the show full time and Cameran acted like she was setting them up for the first time.

Edited by Sage47
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I didn't mind Chelsea's look. Kind of...ethereal?...IIRC. I like that we aren't doing the bandage bodycon dresses anymore (IE: Cameran's season 1 clubhouse reunion look). I don't think I'd go with Kathryn's pageant looks, but that chick does a costume like nobody's business. I agree she can really be tacky AF but she kinda sells it a little and makes me feel like taking chances. 

I liked how the "off camera" parts were filmed with the cast acting like Real life friends and just chatting it up and laughing. 

I

• Love 4

I purchased my leatherette leggings in black and brown from Spanx. My coworker bought hers from Old Navy. Comfy!

So disappointed in Shep, once again. I thought Kathryn looked lovely, just not appropriate for the occasion.

• Love 3
Just now, Emkat said:

So basically we are all a little bit in love with Craig.

I get it...I am too.

Not even a little bit, I seriously cannot fathom his appeal being not as bad as Shep and Austen doesn’t make him good. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, RedInk said:

Feminists here in the south are not unlike feminists anywhere else in America. Aren't there women everywhere who want their own money? 

I'm not so sure this is a feminism issue.  Maybe it is.  But if we're using as a rough definition for feminism as equality between the sexes, I don't see where pooling one's money with a spouse would get one off that track.

My spouse and I completely pool our money.  There is not a dollar that doesn't belong to both of us (and we don't need to consult each other to spend the money because we trust each other).  But if we were to get divorced...wouldn't the judge just divide the assets and send us on our way?  I'm not sure how I'd be getting screwed as a woman in that situation, so I really wasn't in lockstep agreement with Our Girl Cam on that one.  The way she said it sounded kind of defensive.  Like, do you boo, but if you can't trust your spouse not to screw you, that seems lonely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig said something I thought was interesting.  He said that he hired Ann-Heyward because when he got back from the Bahamas, he was too anxious to open his mail (amongst other things, but I'm using this one specifically to make a point).  A few seasons ago, when Craig and Naomie were together, they were setting up an event and fighting pretty hard about the logistics of geting it all done and it was embarrassing.  One thing Craig said in a talking head that stuck with me was that he can't relate to Naomie freaking out because he just doesn't feel stress at all.  It's just not an emotion that runs through his brain or body.

I think stress and anxiety are very closely linked and now that I heard this mail thing, I think Craig was just being disingenous when he said he doesn't feel stress.  That sucks, too, because I feel a lot of stress, like 24/7, and I was hoping that if there was someone out there who had the key, maybe I could get the key too! Lol

I wonder what else Craig has made up full cloth (besides taking and passing the bar)?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Not even a little bit, I seriously cannot fathom his appeal being not as bad as Shep and Austen doesn’t make him good. 

I agree. Craig holds zero appeal for me. Less than zero. 

When this show started these guys seemed to have the world by the tail. It’s very sad to see where Thomas, Shep and Craig are five years later. Yeesh. 

Austen is way better but still...he let the beer thing fall through. Dumb ass. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, scrb said:

When Cam says she wants her own money, how typical is that in the South?

At the beginning of the show in season 1, she was working retail IIRC.

She couldn't have been saving much money then, unless someone else was paying her living expenses.

Of course the show probably improved her finances quickly.  It also may have helped her as a realtor.

Good boom years in real estate could probably have her outpacing her husband's income, not to mention if she gets paid by Bravo as much as it's been reported.

Is that a feminist stance in the South, ,to want to keep her money separate?  Or she's seen some real high income years and wants to keep her money?

In Cam's version of the south, the man is the provider who's income should be enough to take care of all expenses.   A southern woman would dabble in employment until she has kids where she would quit her job to become a SAHM and focus on charity work.   Any money she would have made in her job would be hers to keep up the facade that she is a natural beauty and her clothes and accessories just show up in her closet.   That money would always be hers and only a truly gauche husband would go after it in a divorce.  A true southern gentleman would never marry unless he could earn enough money to support a family, and would never admit to the world that he needed his wife's money to make ends meet.  A very regressive take and not feminist at all.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

True. I am too old to be in love with any of them, I look at it more as "'who would I want my daughter to date? Answer is not a single guy on this show other than possibly Jason if he was single. That said, I do find Craig less offensive than Shep, the lazy, elitist, bigoted POS, or Austen the lazy wimp.

11 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

I didn't mind Chelsea's look. Kind of...ethereal?...IIRC. I like that we aren't doing the bandage bodycon dresses anymore (IE: Cameran's season 1 clubhouse reunion look). I don't think I'd go with Kathryn's pageant looks, but that chick does a costume like nobody's business. I agree she can really be tacky AF but she kinda sells it a little and makes me feel like taking chances. 

I liked how the "off camera" parts were filmed with the cast acting like Real life friends and just chatting it up and laughing. 

I

Just stepping in to agree about Chelsea, because we are obviously in the minority here. Not her best look, but I thought iy was fine.

• Love 3

Just watched last night. I really detest Shep, and he did nothing to redeem himself last night. I hope Craig really is on a better path, since I find him the least offensive of the Three Amigos. Austen is just so boring and useless. I wonder if the Madison hook up story line wasn't really more about saving his space on the show, than securing hers because, really  is there anything remotely interesting about him? I wish Naomie luck with Metul, because she wants that ring and I am not sure which will be worse for her, not getting it, or getting it. I know all about the Katherine redemption arc and she is certainly more sane than when she was with Thomas, I still don't buy it. She clearly thinks she can still drink, while under intense scrutiny about her parenting? Really? If you cannot give up alcohol when you know it could jeapordize custody, you have a problem. If you go on National TV drunk, you have a problem. Just because Thomas is a total creep and criminal, does not mean he can't be right sometimes. He said she had a shopping addiction and spends money irresponsibly. Like renting a super expensive place and driving a super expensive car when your only source of income is a TV show that could end tomorrow? He got something right. I also thought her reference to country singer boyftiend not be eatablished (wealthy?) like her older gjuys was telling. Don't count on that relationship lasting. It isn't like she can build a career. Not looking forward to Danni's crying routine next week. I really wish they would lose her on this show. Am looking forward to Madison appearing though, knowing it will get to Shep. I still like Cameron.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, slowpoked said:

I had to laugh at his defensive proclamation of "I only get angry when I care. I wouldn't waste any anger on you if I don't  care!" 

So you DO care about Madison,

Oh snap!  Excellent observation!  This surely gives credence to her notion that he doesn't like her because she turned him down.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

One of her first scenes in the premiere episode she is talking about how she just got her real estate license but she was already working with a real estate agent as an assistant. 

She may have quit right before the show started filming, but she was working at a makeup counter in the mall before the show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She may have quit right before the show started filming, but she was working at a makeup counter in the mall before the show.

That is why I said she was new to RE the poster I was responding to said she didn’t get into RE until after the first season of the show.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, jumper sage said:
18 hours ago, slowpoked said:

I had to laugh at his defensive proclamation of "I only get angry when I care. I wouldn't waste any anger on you if I don't  care!" 

So you DO care about Madison,

Oh snap!  Excellent observation!  This surely gives credence to her notion that he doesn't like her because she turned him down.

I almost had to rewind and listen again when he said this.  His #1 emotion is anger.  He responds with anger to complete strangers online!  He couldn't even conceal his seething anger at the party while spitting out to anyone who will listen how much he "doesn't care" about Madison, how he doesn't care about Austen yet he spent the mental energy to bring the video girls to the party to take a jab at him.  If he didn't care, it wouldn't have even occurred to him to do that.  Not caring or indifference is a very different emotion than anger.  Shep is angry.  There is nothing less attractive than an aging, drunk, bloated frat boy bully who continues to lash out while everyone in his circle has moved on and stopped listening to him.  He's a joke.

• Love 16
20 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think that since Metul already brought up his parents' culture as in influence on his life, it was ok for Shep to report what an Indian person allegedly said.  Not that the Indian person was right--that's stereotyping--but to mention in casual conversation, "yeah, someone from the culture with which you identify in part said this, what do you think?" Is alright.  I don't think we're approaching slippery slopes.  I think it's good to be honest, as long as you're extremely respectful.   

It would be one thing if he did this privately. But it's totally different to present this conversation as evidence for something in a reunion episode of a nationally aired TV show. It was completely unnecessary for him to jump in on that using a casual conversation as evidence for such a sweeping claim.

• Love 5
On 8/22/2019 at 1:34 AM, queenjen said:

Chelsea is giving major 'Princess Anne in the 70s' teas. 

Thank you!  I was racking my brain.  The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie?  First Lady pompadour, a la Betty Ford?  Not quite...I knew there was somebody that matched hair and face shape!

She didn't look horrible, but she did look a lot older than usual, I thought.

How in the heck did Austen punch first, Shep?  By...liking Madison?  That was his reply to Any asking if he was being kind.  What an ass.

I like Eliza okay, and I didn't even notice she wasn't there!  Oops.

• Love 5

Shep is horrible.  Craig at his core is sweet.  Austen may not be the most interesting person on the show but he can roll with the punches without being a total jerk (minus the tape).  Kathryn looked beautiful (a tad overdressed but still....) that being said, she probably should not be drinking and she is a little bit like Shep when confronted about anything...she tends to hit low.  I like Cam, she is reasonable and honest and I would be sad if she left the show.  I too like having my own money.  If I want a shirt, I go and buy one....if he wants a golf club he goes and buys one and neither of us have to report to each other what was spent because we each budget our own accounts.  Overall it is our money but having separate accounts works perfectly for us.  Chelsea definitely was not looking her best at the reunion but even so she is beautiful. I still like Naomie and won't judge too much about Metul because of some slivers of footage we were shown.  I did think the interaction with Craig and the rice krispie treat was actually funny and I am glad they all took it in good humor.   I was glad Andy held Sheps feet to the fire about his awful actions.        

• Love 8

Craig boasted of selling 1000 pillows, I guess mostly since filming ended last winter?

What's more likely, that sales end, because how many novelty pillows can fans buy or they continue to sell well but there are labor or other violations at the plant he uses to make the pillows?

23 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Wonder if the Court ever addressed Thomas' habitual drinking and abusive behavior?

18 hours ago, BluBrd47 said:

I had to check out these leather pants on Amazon last night! This didn’t come from Kathryn’s mouth as the “right” leggings but one of her Twitter followers posted this and I got me some. They were 26 bucks not ten but I still went for it...

https://www.amazon.com/Tagoo-Stretchy-Leather-Leggings-Waisted/dp/B075SYB3NF

Edited by Sweet-tea
Wrong quote, never mind
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Sage47 said:

It wasn’t only Chelsea’s old-lady hairdo that made her look matronly, it was her “politician’s wife”, fusty dress. Who at Bravo dislikes her?? That was just harsh! Chelsea has a killer body and could have been in a slinky dress and looked hot! But, nope. Poor Chels. 

ITA. The look really aged her. I think she’s beautiful and sexy. I usually really like her style. 

I wonder if Kathryn has been using Adderall to lose weight. She looked a lot thinner at the reunion. I was surprised she admitted to drinking. Not a good sign for her recovery. 

Shep came off like a total jerk. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 2

I don't follow any reality star on Twitter, so those tweets of Shep's were the first i have heard of them.  That being said, go read a romance novel is not the insult that Shep thinks it is.  My first reaction was FU Shep, but upon further reflection, Shep thinks of himself as a well-read gentleman of leisure who would never pick up any popular fiction.  Little does he know that the literature he reads would not exist if not for romance novels.  Publishers need the romance dollars to finance the risky literary fiction.  Also, romance writers and readers are some of the most-educated, well-read, and articulate readers/writers out there.  Many romance writers writer on the side while holding down careers as varied as lawyers and businesswomen to librarians and teachers.  These ladies would eviserate Shep if he ever tried that line on them.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8

Going along with OhioPirate on this (and I think that was a really intelligent and interesting breakdown of romance novels):  I don't follow their social media either. I think I would rather watch paint dry.  

But if Shep is going to decry romance novels?

What does Shep read and watch that is intellectual?  The only thing I recall Shep being into was Ken Burns's multi-part documentary about The Vietnam War.  I have a BA in History and that shit is the worst!  By like part 3, my husband and I were actually laughing at how one-sided, repetitive and anti-informational it was.  The shit was awful. I understand Ken Burns has a great doc on baseball and he did good work with the civil war, but really man, if you're looking to learn about the Vietnam War, you'd be better served watching Tropic Thunder.  Or reading romance novels.  Or Southern Charm's social media. So Shep, don't throw stones if you live in a napalm-covered house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/22/2019 at 8:27 AM, Sage47 said:

I thought Chelsea looked like someone’s mom. She looked about 55 last night. She also said about three syllables. 

Kathryn looked beautiful. She’s always so colorful which I love. I loved the color of her dress! 

I totally agree, esp. on Chelsea.  I hated her look.  I've always thought she was really pretty but the hair and the outfit was not attractive on her.  And I think she needs to start taking better care of her skin.  It's looking really aged to me.

Kathryn looked the best I've ever seen.  The way she looked tonight made me think this is what Thomas sees when he bounces back and forth from her.

Not to mention, I feel like Kathyrn and her unpredictability is the real reason for this show's success.  I do love Cam, I think she's the girl next door that you dress up and get dirty with.  But she's really the Greek Chorus to the show.  Kathyrn provides the wildness that doesn't come off to me as wannabe reality show villains (Ashley, talking about you).

Shep honey, if you can win any argument, you didn't show that when you couldn't even answer the simple question on his trust fund status.  He said something like, "Yes it can affect your motivation but it is a great cushion..."  WHAT?  Yes having a great cushion is why you lack motivation.  Not seeing the great brilliance he wants everyone to think he has.

• Love 5
On 8/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, bosawks said:

It looks like the bloom is off the “Sheppie” rose for Andy.

I hope Shep’s family holds an intervention for his arrogant, entitled, “I am better than you” attitude. He is really showing an awful core. 

• Love 7
On 8/22/2019 at 9:04 AM, nexxie said:

It’s possible Cameran is conflicted about her “job” as stay-at-home mom because she’s never been comfortable pooling the money and becoming a team. The other issue is losing her identity as an independent professional in her mind - a lot of women have trouble with that.

I agree with this.

Just because you have everything, doesn't mean you aren't entitled to feel things like isolation, losing your identity, wanting to work.  Being a mom is hard no matter how you do it.  I thought for sure that I would be a stay at home mom but I couldn't do it.  I worked part-time and felt soooooo good to drop my kid off at my mom's house to watch.  So to me, I hate it when I see people challenging a mother for her very real feelings just because she is wealthy.  

On 8/22/2019 at 11:58 AM, 65mickey said:

I agree. the more she cries and acts all nervous the more everyone thinks she is not telling the truth. She doesn't have to address this in detail. Simply say it's not true. If Andy has the balls to keep digging I would say I given you my answer and I am not going to discuss this anymore. Why would anyone sitting on these couches want to go down this path? Seems like all of them like her. I hope Chelsea and Cameron back her up on this if Madison and Andy try to make this a topic for discussion. 

I totally agree.  The more she cries about it, the more I think it was likely true.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

totally agree.  The more she cries about it, the more I think it was likely true.  

I never understand this, people react differently to situations and Danni has demonstrated she is a crier.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I never understand this, people react differently to situations and Danni has demonstrated she is a crier.

I guess I missed previous crying jags?

On Metul, if he was not a Dr., and was sewing pillows, I don't think Naomi would be putting up with any of it.  On his comfort with the cameras and Andy saying, "he didn't sign up for the show," well he could've said NO to being on camera but he didn't do that did he?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

don't think Naomi would be putting up with any of it.  On his comfort with the cameras and Andy saying, "he didn't sign up for the show," well he could've said NO to being on camera but he didn't do that did he?

Well he agreed because Naomie asked him to he probably thought he would be fine on camera, it’s something some people take to and others don’t. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nr65000 said:

I almost had to rewind and listen again when he said this.  His #1 emotion is anger.  He responds with anger to complete strangers online!  He couldn't even conceal his seething anger at the party while spitting out to anyone who will listen how much he "doesn't care" about Madison, how he doesn't care about Austen yet he spent the mental energy to bring the video girls to the party to take a jab at him.  If he didn't care, it wouldn't have even occurred to him to do that.  Not caring or indifference is a very different emotion than anger.  Shep is angry.  There is nothing less attractive than an aging, drunk, bloated frat boy bully who continues to lash out while everyone in his circle has moved on and stopped listening to him.  He's a joke.

Where is all his rage coming from?  He has every advantage, including wealth, and could have the best life if only he'd live it.   Clearly, it's not internalized rage at his mom or mommy issues since he wuvs her because she drove him around to all his after-school activities and sports.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, izabella said:

Where is all his rage coming from?  He has every advantage, including wealth, and could have the best life if only he'd live it.   Clearly, it's not internalized rage at his mom or mommy issues since he wuvs her because she drove him around to all his after-school activities and sports.

Probably because at the end of the day he hasn’t really accomplished anything so it’s disappointment at himself turned outward. He should use some of his mailbox money to see a therapist. 

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Kathryn looked the best I've ever seen. 

People keep saying this, and I'm mystified because all I saw was too heavy makeup (those eyelids were horrid!), and completely inappropriate and unattractive dress.  The looks she chooses always wear her - she cannot carry any of them off because she is uncomfortable in her own skin except when she's wearing her Amazon faux leather leggings.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well he agreed because Naomie asked him to he probably thought he would be fine on camera, it’s something some people take to and others don’t. 

Oh I agree that some people take to it and others don't.  However, you can be uncomfortable on camera and not be a condescending prick.  It doesn't matter that his girlfriend asked him to be on or not; he signed up for it regardless and didn't have to.  Cam's husband didn't make an appearance until the party after six years of this show being on.  And he's smart enough just to show up and not say much.

I think Metul showed us what he is and Naomie is making excuses for it.

30 minutes ago, izabella said:

People keep saying this, and I'm mystified because all I saw was too heavy makeup (those eyelids were horrid!), and completely inappropriate and unattractive dress.  The looks she chooses always wear her - she cannot carry any of them off because she is uncomfortable in her own skin except when she's wearing her Amazon faux leather leggings.

No question the makeup was heavy.  But have you seen her previous reunions? To me, she looked much better than her previous reunions.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

think Metul showed us what he is and Naomie is making excuses for it.

Well many people have interpreted the small clips we have seen differently so Naomie was answering the specific question she was asked. 

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Well many people have interpreted the small clips we have seen differently so Naomie was answering the specific question she was asked. 

Um, yeah.  I'm offering my interpretation on a message board where we talk about what was asked and how they respond to the questions.  

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

As was I! 

We have a lot in common! 😉 

Yeah, I just think that Metul may have been uncomfortable on camera but in the very few clips we saw of him, he came off poorly.  I just don't think Naomie would put up with it if he weren't a Dr.   I don't think discomfort with cameras and Andy's "he didn't sign up for this" is a good enough excuse.  I've heard the "bad edit" type of excuses before but if you don't want to look like a dick don't act like a dick on camera!  Seemingly if you know you're being on camera and you are just the boyfriend, you're extra sensitive to how you come off.  So I think he really showed us his core.  I think Naomie is in love right now but these type of remarks will worsen over time once the love bloom wears off.

Sorry for sounding like a dick while I spout off about Metul sounding like a dick!

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

ust don't think Naomie would put up with it if he weren't a Dr.   

Craig called her stupid, a child and apparently a cunt when she knew he was lying about having graduated law school so apparently she’s put up with worse for less.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

Craig called her stupid, a child and apparently a cunt when she knew he was lying about having graduated law school so apparently she’s put up with worse for less.

Good point.  But then she dumped him!  I just think she'll give Metul much more leeway b/c he's a Dr. and I think she is very impressed by that status and was impressed when she thought Craig was a lawyer.  I think she was also impressed Craig was on a reality show and wasn't the rumor that she pursued him after seeing him on TV?

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

No question the makeup was heavy.  But have you seen her previous reunions? To me, she looked much better than her previous reunions.

Ok, I have to agree that she did look better than at previous reunions.  But she has set a low bar!!!  😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Good point.  But then she dumped him!  I just think she'll give Metul much more leeway b/c he's a Dr. and I think she is very impressed by that status and was impressed when she thought Craig was a lawyer.  I think she was also impressed Craig was on a reality show and wasn't the rumor that she pursued him after seeing him on TV?

Well she’s been dating him half as long as Craig maybe she will dump him too. They started dating after he was on the show but Craig and Naomie knew each other before the show. He also said that she is the reason he decided to come back to Charleston after moving back in with his parents after the show aired so maybe they needed each other for the tv show.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Well she’s been dating him half as long as Craig maybe she will dump him too. They started dating after he was on the show but Craig and Naomie knew each other before the show. He also said that she is the reason he decided to come back to Charleston after moving back in with his parents after the show aired so maybe they needed each other for the tv show.

Interesting.

Well, I think Naomie had a much better season this year. She came off much better.  Craig is hard on a woman.  Maybe Metul isn't as hard on a woman.