Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

i assumed from all the lilly pulitzer and criticism of craig’s law school hiatus that she was a former  sorority girl, college grad. isn’t that how she met chelsea? i thought they were college roommates in charleston.  maybe just roommates. 

No, Cam has no college education. I don't know about Chelsea. She may not either.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Pickles said:

No, Cam has no college education. I don't know about Chelsea. She may not either.

She didn’t. Shep went to University of Georgia then Vanderbilt for his MBA, Craig and Naomie both did undergrad at the College of Charleston, he went to Charleston School of Law and she got her MBA from College of Charleston, Austen went to the University of Alabama and Eliza went to Clemson, Whitney went to George Washington, Danni graduated from UNC-Wilmington and Kathryn went to but didn’t graduate from the University of South Carolina. 

I don’t know why I remember such useless information.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 5
  • Love 5

so let me get this, between real world and southern charm she worked at a cosmetics counter? no education.   i'm guessing from 19 to 30 y/o. yet she judges craig and kathryn.

she got her real estate license in the 1st season?  she got married in the 2nd season?  she's pretty lucky southern charm came along.  she's benefitted from it the most.

Edited by 2dogmom
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, 2dogmom said:

so let me get this, between real world and southern charm she worked at a cosmetics counter? no education.   i'm guessing from 19 to 30 y/o. yet she judges craig and kathryn.

she got her real estate license in the 1st season?  she got married in the 2nd season?  she's pretty lucky southern charm came along.  she's benefitted from it the most.

Didn't she drive a Mercedes back in season 1?  I assume there is family money there, nothing like Thomas or Whitney but definitely enough to help her along.  I know they don't pay very much for the Real World, did she do any season of the Challenge?  

1 hour ago, Pickles said:

Chelsea did go to college, Francis Marion I believe. She said that Eliza’s boyfriend, Don was a couple of years ahead of her and they all called him Dirty D. This was in one of the aftershows.

• Useful 4
14 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Didn't she drive a Mercedes back in season 1?  I assume there is family money there, nothing like Thomas or Whitney but definitely enough to help her along.  I know they don't pay very much for the Real World, did she do any season of the Challenge?  

cars mean nothing. drive through any apartment complex and count  the bmws. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Sometimes real estate agents like to project a certain image and will drive expensive cars. Cam may have been leasing the car as part of her real estate "image". I never got the idea that she came from money, but what do I really know. 🙂

• Love 2

Shep is a nasty, drunken, jealous, mean-ass wannabe-intellectual snob... Cameron suuure luvs filming with/runnin’ behind that pig. Furthermore, Cameron doesn’t hang out with the women or any other castmates if they can’t provide the stairs for her to climb—social climb—Patricia, Whitney, and Schlep. She avoids while acting as if she’s the good-hearted friend 'round the corner.

Edited by BookElitist
Spelling
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, BookElitist said:

Cameron doesn’t hang out with the women or any other castmates if they can’t provide the stairs for her to climb—social climb

She hangs out with Chelsea and Danni both of whom are her age.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

You can get a used Mercedes for really cheap in my neck of the woods.  Not sure of the models though.

• Love 1
On 8/24/2019 at 9:17 PM, chlban said:

Because everything always has to be about Katherine, or she is bored. She may have improved over her early crazy, but she is still not a good person, IMO. Her reaction to Danni when she was crying over the big secret was evidence of what a lousy friend she is. Her performance on WWH and admitting at the reunion she still drinks brings into question how good a mother she is. I really don't get all the Katherine love.

Me either and I like Katherine but to me she should of shown more concern for Danni. Danni seems to really care for her 

• Love 4
On 8/27/2019 at 5:48 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

She drove a used white BMW.

Cameran has pretty much always claimed to be from an average middle class family. Divorced parents with a mother who worked. Before she was a real estate agent she worked at Gwynn’s. She was also once roomies with Chelsea. 

• Love 3
On 8/27/2019 at 6:53 PM, Daisy1229 said:

Chelsea did go to college, Francis Marion I believe. She said that Eliza’s boyfriend, Don was a couple of years ahead of her and they all called him Dirty D. This was in one of the aftershows.

Yes!  I saw that after show and thought it was fun how they talked about Don or “Dirty D”. Weren’t she and Cam saying they both knew him in college? 

Of all the people on the show this season, Don is the one that I enjoyed watching, mostly because of his funny comments on the Colorado trip and his interactions with Eliza.  I’d like to see more of them. 

• Love 3