Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Who Put the Mad in Madison?

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Episodes happen in episode time.  This does not include current Instagram, twitter, other social media or articles. Those things can be discussed in character or media threads.

• Start Topic

I like Madison.  I'm here for you girl!  FINALLY a girl who's not milquetoast around these toxic bachelors.  Shep, Austen and Craig are absolute shit.  And I guess now we know why it didn't work out for Danni and Shep, unless it was the result of a random hookup.  Anyhow, she said it in a closed room in conversation with Shep, Danni and Craig, right?  All the reaction was a breakdown of the 4th wall.  

• Love 22

Danni is a better person than I am.  True or not, Madison throwing that shit out on national TV would have made me want to smack her so hard that her mouth would actually sit straight on her face  instead of permanently curled out to the side, like it is.  What a piece of actual garbage.  

I know they probably sign a million waivers, etc. for this show but I would actually like to see one of them threaten her with a lawsuit for slandering with medical diagnoses or whatever.  God, I cannot get over the fact that she went there

Cameron’s storyline is tired.  You wanna be a SAHM go for it - but get off the show.  It’s time.

Edited by Choco9
  • Love 17

Also, Madison blaming Craig and Shep for influencing Austen?  WTF?  They are idiots but hold your own boy-tool responsible for something, girl.  

Madison is so thirsty to be a cast member and it shows.  She, Kathryn and Cameron need to go be parents and get off my TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

A part of me wonders if Madison is really that into Austen or if she is putting her career first. I really have no qualms with that so far. (Reality tv is based on drama and sometimes people do get hurt. That's unfortunate.)  She's really a sole contender for becoming the top leading lady on this show.  I'm impressed.  And, sorry, Shep, Bravo loves ladies who can party hard and ride bucking bronkos. Also, being a red neck, even, though, I don't think that term is accurate or fair for her, is NOT necessarily a bad thing. Gretchen Wilson did quite well with that anthem.

Time will tell who has a true heart this season, but, something tells me that it's not Shep or Craig.  

• Love 9

Cameron’s storyline is tired.  You wanna be a SAHM go for it - but get off the show.  It’s time.

I could not agree more.  I like Cameran, I really do.  And Palmer is cute.  But I'm over her whining "I don't want to do this or that because I miss my daughter soooo much".  And interviewing nannies but then deciding she could never hire one because she couldn't stand to be away from Palmer (the pill, lol).  Her scenes and talking heads are boring and she can afford to stay home and be a mommy.  Do it.  For my sake, please!

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
8 minutes ago, jalady said:

I could not agree more.  I like Cameran, I really do.  And Palmer is cute.  But I'm over her whining "I don't want to do this or that because I miss my daughter soooo much".  And interviewing nannies but then deciding she could never hire one because she couldn't stand to be away from Palmer (the pill, lol).  Her scenes and talking heads are boring and she can afford to stay home and be a mommy.  Do it.  For my sake, please!

I suppose showing scenes of Cameron with her mom and daughter, then tearing up about how she can't bear to leave her child for the weekend or with a nanny are supposed to be touching and endearing, but, to me, it's just sad.  Plenty of mothers have to work to support their families. It's not a tragedy. They use child care and it turns out fine. If she's using her mother as a sitter so much, maybe, the nanny route would be nice for grandma to have a break.  Apparently, she doesn't get how a person needs to recharge their own batteries so that they can be their best to care for their kids.  No guilt in that.  Enjoy what you can.  Your daughter would benefit from you not being so stressed out, since, full time parenting seems to really put Cam on edge to the point that she's always dying to have a cocktail.  I really wish Cameron could get honest with herself about this.  It's not a contest to see who can endure.  And, it's not an either or situation either.  

• Love 13

Don’t like Cameron...never have liked her. Lotsa folk believe Katherine to be boring this season. She is. However, Cameron has always been boring. Leave, now, puh-leaze!

The men are all uninteresting, lame, sad-sacks, uncouth, and possess varying layers of misogyny and/or disgusting snobbery. Leave, NOW, please!

Glad Madison enraged Schlep. Not particularly pleased about the manner in which she maddened him..  However, this is Bravo®️ REALity so...

Patricia’s scene was pointless and strangely aggravating as usual.

Why is NaomiE still on this show[?]- -  however vapid it may be.

Hmmm. Don’t feel like expressing opinions about the remaining cast of lunacy right now.

Edited by BookElitist
Stuff
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

A part of me wonders if Madison is really that into Austen or if she is putting her career first. I really have no qualms with that so far. (Reality tv is based on drama and sometimes people do get hurt. That's unfortunate.)  She's really a sole contender for becoming the top leading lady on this show.  I'm impressed.  And, sorry, Shep, Bravo loves ladies who can party hard and ride bucking bronkos. Also, being a red neck, even, though, I don't think that term is accurate or fair for her, is NOT necessarily a bad thing. Gretchen Wilson did quite well with that anthem.

Time will tell who has a true heart this season, but, something tells me that it's not Shep or Craig.  

I've always loved that song 🙂  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jmcd44 said:

If I remember correctly (100% possibility I don't), when the story came out at Naomi's restaurant, they speculated who the guy was until Danni finally said it was Gentry.  It didn't seem gleeful or gossipy to me (and I would've been on a group text with "OMG LISTEN TO THIS" if I was Danni).  I also would've said something like "Well who knows what Austen gave you since you caught him cheating on you once with two women." But I'm a

Yeah it was Craig who spread it. We saw him tell Shep that it was Gentry because Danni told him maybe to see if she should tell Austen. Than at Naomi’s event at Nico we see Chelsea tell the group about it because Craig told her when they were shopping for landscaping (we only saw him gossiping about Kathryn but it makes sense because he loves to gossip), but she didn’t know who it was because he only said it was “a good friend of theirs” and that’s when Danni says she knew because it was Gentry. 

• Love 9
14 hours ago, rideashire said:

I don't blame Madison one bit for dropping that little bomb. Dani didn't have any problem opening her mouth about her before, and Shep was just asking for it. Far as betraying Austin maybe he should grow some balls and learn to be in his woman's corner so she doesn't feel like she has to defend herself from idiots like Shep. 

Why she wants to be with Austin at all is a mystery, he's spineless and he picks Shep over her every single time. He will never, ever, defend her the way she wants, but then he'll go groveling back later saying how much he loves her once the dust has settled. Get yourself a better man, girl. One who would pick you over his douche friends.  

I think it's obvious that Shep is so riled about Madison because she rejected him, but then also ended up with his "friend" who he doesn't view as his equal. That must be a double whammy for Shep. Also pretty obvious that the std thing is true.

It was a low blow and I wouldn't have gone there on national TV.  That said, both Danni and Shep have it coming.  Danni already inserted herself as you noted.  I suspect Danni isn't the sweet, no nonsense gal she likes to portray herself on the show as.  Shep is just fucking gross.  Calling someone white trash while you drunkenly spread disease all over town?  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I suppose showing scenes of Cameron with her mom and daughter, then tearing up about how she can't bear to leave her child for the weekend or with a nanny are supposed to be touching and endearing, but, to me, it's just sad.  Plenty of mothers have to work to support their families. It's not a tragedy. They use child care and it turns out fine. If she's using her mother as a sitter so much, maybe, the nanny route would be nice for grandma to have a break.  Apparently, she doesn't get how a person needs to recharge their own batteries so that they can be their best to care for their kids.  No guilt in that.  Enjoy what you can.  Your daughter would benefit from you not being so stressed out, since, full time parenting seems to really put Cam on edge to the point that she's always dying to have a cocktail.  I really wish Cameron could get honest with herself about this.  It's not a contest to see who can endure.  And, it's not an either or situation either.  

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I think after Cam spent nearly all of this season bitching about being a mom, she decided she better show a warmer side b/c Palmer is going to grow up someday and be able to watch her bitching about being a mom.

• Useful 3
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Danni already inserted herself as you noted.  I s

How is Danni being upset that someone she knows is hitting on her boyfriend in his DMs “inserting” herself?

• Love 22
3 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I like Madison.  I'm here for you girl!  FINALLY a girl who's not milquetoast around these toxic bachelors.  Shep, Austen and Craig are absolute shit.  And I guess now we know why it didn't work out for Danni and Shep, unless it was the result of a random hookup.  Anyhow, she said it in a closed room in conversation with Shep, Danni and Craig, right?  All the reaction was a breakdown of the 4th wall.  

Agreed.  After all the slut shaming of Kathryn, I really don't give a fuck that Shep and his diseased dick got called out.  I also don't think Danni is that sweetie pie she likes to portray herself as. 

• Love 17
14 hours ago, Cupcake04 said:

Madison is a piece of shit.  She not only says that but then sits there with that smug puss on her face.  OMG Dani should've slapped that look right off her face.  Then doesn't even apologize to Dani and actually gets in her face....go chain smoke your menthols!!  What the fuck???  How old is she?  Jesus H. Christ what a piece of crap!!  I hope they leave her in a freakin snow bank on their way out.

I was shocked that she would go there.  What did Dani do to her except call her out on trying to hook up with Gentry?  To me what she did is not redeemable.  Austin is a huge spineless douchebag for not dumping her ass AND having loose lips.  He needs to expect his dirt will come out.  He better hope for his sake he doesn't have erection issues or all of Charleston and the Southern Charm viewers will know about it.  

• Love 15
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

How is Danni being upset that someone she knows is hitting on her boyfriend in his DMs “inserting” herself?

Oh good point - I forgot that it was her BF.  Okay, I take that back.  But I still don't think Danni is the person she tries to portray herself as.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

Kathryn is such a mess I don't know what to think about her.  Every scene she is in lacks substance or life.  All she does is parade around in what she thinks is high fashion and she looks out of place and ridiculous.  It seems she wants to break into modeling but I don't see that happening and I hope her furniture business becomes a great success so she can support herself.  She needs to get her personal life together. 

I never really thought she was that great looking even in the beginning when she was a stick figure.  She could look like a knockout, but even during her prime, I never got thought she was that great.  Now, I'm viewing her and thinking she looks like a weird clown.  And in that Death Becomes Her way.  Like someone has a can of paint every time something falls down/off to fix her.  

Not to mention, I find it hard to believe that marijuana, her "drug of choice" was really the drug of choice that made her lose her kids.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

My original post clearly states that what Madison did was a low blow.  I don’t condone it, but Danni has willingly engaged in multiple conflicts on this show; hence I’m not fully on the Dani’s a “victim” train.

My issue is do what you will to Shep.  He is the one that was poking the bear in that instance, has been a giant dick and is calling her white trash.  But Dani was doing nothing to her there and has done nothing that could ever excuse outing an STD.  That crosses a giant thick line in my opinion.  

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Choco9 said:

Also, Madison blaming Craig and Shep for influencing Austen?  WTF?  They are idiots but hold your own boy-tool responsible for something, girl.  

Madison is so thirsty to be a cast member and it shows.  She, Kathryn and Cameron need to go be parents and get off my TV.

Yeah I don't need someone THAT thirsty to be on my tv.  It was a total shit maneuver outing private medical information.  I wonder how Madison's clients would like it if someone said she had some raving STD?  I actually would be speaking to my lawyer and if that got me kicked off the show whatever.  Frankly I am surprised they showed it.  

• Love 15
7 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Shep does that a lot, I've seen his foot wiggle like that before. It's like he needs his next drink

I also think he's highly intimidated by Madison, especially because she wasn't kowtowing to his "superior" arguing skills. 

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, kelseykixx said:

I also think he's highly intimidated by Madison, especially because she wasn't kowtowing to his "superior" arguing skills. 

I'm waiting for evidence of these superior arguing skills.  Have we ever seen him intellectually bulldoze someone?

Just now, Thumper said:

For some people like my sisters and me, the leg bounce/swing is just a nervous tic.  Might not be for Shep, but not all of us are guilty of something!  lol

This is true!  I do that as well.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, kelseykixx said:

Absolutely he is. She's not scared of him and he knows it. She confronted him and Craig and didn't accept his half-assed apology. And somehow he walked away from that latest exchange thinking he won. HOW? He didn't say shit. She dropped that bombshell about Danni and he basically said look what you did and walked away. You didn't argue or win shit.

• Love 12

From Brian Moylan on Vulture:

"Both Shep and Danni deny that he gave her the clap, but no one ever denies that they slept together, so we can take that for a statement of fact. And while they both initially issue denials, we’ve all been around enough political and reality-TV liars (ahem, Jax Taylor) to know that a reflexive denial does not mean it’s not true. When Danni is talking about it with Kathryn she never says, “Why would she lie?” instead she says, “Why would she say that?” Also, when Austen and Naomie are talking later and Austen recounts the story to her, she says, “Shep will forgive you for telling his secret.” It’s not a lie; it’s a secret. That means, to me, Shep really gave her the clap."

Honestly I just assumed that what Austen told Madison was true but this makes me believe it even more. Still shitty that she outed it but I think it's probably true.

• Love 15

Madison is the type of girlfriend (and I suspect friend also) that you should always keep a steady eye on and probably be very careful in what you say around her as well. She seems like the type of person to say or use whatever she feels is necessary for personal gain, regardless of whoever she betrays or hurts in the process. Austin is an idiot and a loser so they probably deserve each other.

Whether true or not, Danni should have bitch slapped Madison.

Kathryn is Kathryn....never fails to disappoint.

Shep is Shep….total d-bag.

Craig concerns me.

Naomi looks different. Has she had additional work on her face? Probably trying to please Matool

Love Chelsea!   

The rest....boring!

Edited by Little Lady Back
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, Anonysaurus said:

Honestly I just assumed that what Austen told Madison was true but this makes me believe it even more. Still shitty that she outed it but I think it's probably true.

But Brian apparently forgets that Danni and Shep were in a relationship so of course they slept together. And I don’t know what Naomie’s word choice to Austen has to do with confirming it. She is talking to Austen who says Shep told him it’s in confidence so it’s not an odd choice of words.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Little Lady Back said:

Madison is the type of girlfriend (and I suspect friend also) that you should always keep a steady eye on and probably be very careful in what you say around her as well. She seems like the type of person to say or use whatever she feels is necessary for personal gain, regardless of whoever she betrays or hurts in the process. Austin is an idiot and a loser so they probably deserve each other.

Whether true or not, Danni should have bitch slapped Madison.

That was Kelly Dodd level shit throwing low blow (to Danni, do not care if she outed Shep). 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Pickles said:

Danni's face gave it away too. 

I don't know. I want to think that if Shep and Danni did....and she got....that she would not want to be associated with him in any way. Meaning, not be on the show. Or at least have no interactions/scenes with him. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, snarts said:

Wow. Shep's really showing his true colors and they're pretty ugly. The misogyny and classism he displayed were eye opening.

Madison's chlamydia comment was shitty, but I forgot that it was Danni's gossip that originally broke up Austen & Madison. 

Kathryn needs to retire the leather leggings. 

Kathryn needs to retire her entire Maude and Mrs. Roper wardrobe. She dresses like she's a 50 plus year old woman from 1970. What was up with that black sweater with the appliques and yellow fringe on one arm. Jaysus, that was bad.

And the camera -catching bend overs with her tight ski red pants wide load. OMG, like Mrs. Wiggins. 

Then the pink faux fur coat. She looked like a dyed wooley mammoth. 

I have never seen such consistent bad fashion, bad makeup, bad hair for a young naturally pretty woman. She needs help.  STAT !

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16
18 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

I don't know. I want to think that if Shep and Danni did....and she got....that she would not want to be associated with him in any way. Meaning, not be on the show. Or at least have no interactions/scenes with him. 

Well, they probably slept together several years ago and she put it behind her, since they travel in the same circles.  Bravo is paying her to be on the show. The question is, how did ANYONE find out about the std? Shep must have spilled the beans to Austen or someone else who then repeated it. So, Shep is really the one to blame here---for giving Dani the std and for telling someone about it. 

• Love 20

I truly thought  when they focused on the decor/objets  in Katherine's  home - a Wayside or Joss & Main ad would follow in the next commercial break

Edited by sheetmoss
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Calling someone white trash while you drunkenly spread disease all over town?  

Really!!!! I also have to question Danni for still being friends with a player douchebag that gave her an STD. What the hell is wrong with that girl? Where is her self esteem? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I'm waiting for evidence of these superior arguing skills.  Have we ever seen him intellectually bulldoze someone?

I know, i was like superior arguing skills?? Bitch where!?? 

He thinks he's incredible but most people probably drop an argument with him because he just acts like an insufferable douche until you literally can't take it anymore and have to walk away from the conversation... lest you punch him in the throat or something.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

As much as I was enjoying Madison bringing some drama and stepping up to Shep... is anyone else kind of scared of her? She ALWAYS looks like she's scheming and plotting. It was super entertaining to watch but my god the looks she's constantly giving off are intense and scary. Sizing up and smirking and looking like she's in on something that no one else knows about. Even when she's having normal conversations she's doing it.

Austen is in WAYYY over his head with her.

Edited by kelseykixx
  • Love 20

I am kind of surprised anyone would take Madison's side over Danni's.... Madison gives permission to a friend to contact Danni's boyfriend on her behalf, then she outs something extremely personal on national TV and then gets an attitude when Danni gets rightfully upset!  Then Austen comforting her ......  for what?!?!?  If I am remembering correctly, Danni dated Shep a long time ago.  She had the good sense to turn T-Rav down and I am trying to figure out how this equates Danni as not the person she tries to portray! Because she got an STD (allegedly) from a guy she dated?   

• Love 22
16 minutes ago, kelseykixx said:

As much as I was enjoying Madison bringing some drama and stepping up to Shep... is anyone else kind of scared of her? She ALWAYS looks like she's scheming and plotting. It was super entertaining to watch but my god the looks she's constantly giving off are intense and scary. Sizing up and smirking and looking like she's in on something that no one else knows about. Even when she's having normal conversations she's doing it.

Austen is way over his head with anyone with a functioning brain, which may explain why he is so attached to Shep. Birds of a feather and all. I recently got up to date via On Demand on Southern Charm New Orleans and I was struck by the difference in the men on that show, in that they appear to be actual men, not aging frat boys. The three drunken amigos on this show are truly sad, particularly Craig and Shep, both of whom could have done something with their lives.  I don't know about Austen. The NO guys come from much more humble beginnings, but have actual careers, relationships AND try to give something back to their communities. 

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Really!!!! I also have to question Danni for still being friends with a player douchebag that gave her an STD. What the hell is wrong with that girl? Where is her self esteem? 

She's too busy collecting her Bravo check to worry about those things! Besides, it gives her a storyline...

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, kelseykixx said:

I know.  I agree. I said before that she has bewitching way about her.   I can't tell if she's getting ready to scratch your eyes out or give you a big hug!  lol  But, I am intrigued. I'm not going to write her off yet. No one is perfect.   At least she's got some gumption.  At least now, I'm interested to see what happens on this show.  I had almost decided to sit it out this season due to boredom.  

• Love 7

Am I missing something here?

So, Shep gave Danni Chlamydia .....did not see anyone denying it.....?

Danni should have taken the opportunity to go in on Shep about it, too, once it was out on camera.

Shep gets away with A LOT of bullshit on this show. 

As long as people keep hiding Shep’s  BS just because he has money......remember they treated ‘wealthy’ Thomas the same......they will just keep abusing women.

Sexually assaulting and passing STIs.

Danni, Hun, people knowing you had chlamydia is not the end of the world.

Something is really strange with their scenes last night.

I wonder if Danni took a ‘hush money’ settlement from Shep.......and, why everyone reacted this way.

Looks like these people that knew.  Just one of those ‘not allowed on camera’ conversations.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

They both denied it.

The reaction was so weird.  I didn’t hear a denial to Austen.

Especially, when Austen and Shep were talking.

All I heard was a bunch of deflection from Shep. Talking about Tonyas from the Honky-Tonks bars.  Austen begging to still be Shep’s wingman. 

If I remember correctly Shep owns a dive bar.  

Those 2 trying to make Danni look bad......complete failure!

She outed their dirty peens!

I think we are going to find out the ‘truth’ when Danni calms down and doesn’t feel so ashamed.  (At the reunion)

• Love 5

So... Wasn't Madison the one that beckoned Shep over to start the argument in the first place? She was on the couch and he was at the bar minding his business? I'm not defending the douche bag, I'm just making sure I have the sequence of events right. Then she tells him that she can out argue him which hell yea- please (someone put that asshole in his place)! Next she decides to throw Danni under the bus. Of all the things she could have said to Shep she decides that is her ammo? And then she continues to throw Danni further under the bus by calling her out on her smoking habit? I mean, WTF? How does this prove to Shep that you won't take his shit? All it does is prove Shep even more right about what an asshole you are. I wish there was one damn person on this cast who could hand Shep his ass on a platter. Why is it so damn hard?

And everything after the spa scene was weird. They came home and packed and then just sat around for hours asking if everyone was ready? Were they just going to show up at the airport whenever and catch a flight or did they have a scheduled flight? It seems like there was a lot of hours just sitting around. What a lame trip. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, AnnieHeights said:

I am kind of surprised anyone would take Madison's side over Danni's.... Madison gives permission to a friend to contact Danni's boyfriend on her behalf, then she outs something extremely personal on national TV and then gets an attitude when Danni gets rightfully upset!  Then Austen comforting her ......  for what?!?!?  If I am remembering correctly, Danni dated Shep a long time ago.  She had the good sense to turn T-Rav down and I am trying to figure out how this equates Danni as not the person she tries to portray! Because she got an STD (allegedly) from a guy she dated?   

Yeah I posted as such but I forgot it was the guy she was dating and Danni wasnt being messy.

She landed herself a two-fer.  Got to argue with Shep and zing Danni in retribution for her sticking her nose in her relationship with Austen.  I admit, it seems MORE than just a zinger, throwing out an STD on the rug like a big old turd, but still.... TWO-FER. After that, she was happy!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Considering Shep sleeps with different woman on a daily basis and has admitted he often leaves protection up to the woman, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised what he spreads around.

Whether true or not...it certainly not Madison’s place to blurt it out....handle it with Shep one on one...you’re so confident!

to say it in front of Danni is bad enough...but in front of Craig? The best gossip spreader of Charleston?

Mad is still mad about the Gentry reveal....Austen makes me sick....his wishy washy muppet mouth.

(once again props to commenter giving him the nickname!!!! I could never put my finger on it!...nor would I🤢)  

• Love 3