Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Where Is My Husband?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

I feel like shipping her a palette of that lemonade.

"It's all yours.  Knock yourself out."

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Instead, she pitched a fit over something, as Keith said, is easily replaceable.

I feel like shipping her a palette of that lemonade.

The way I see it, if the issue wasn't the lemonade it would have been something else...I would save my $$$ if I were you.😄

• Love 9
(edited)
19 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Amber has, presumably, moved on also.  HOPEFULLY, she has found another career as after her performance on the show her reputation was sullied to the point of no return in the teaching profession. 

I wonder if Amber really did lose her job.  Does anybody know?  

I really don't think people care that much.  We're on information overload in this society.  Shit is Big News for a few days, or a day in some cases, and then another news story breaks.  Also, I've read some pretty awful things teachers have done with and to students.  I wouldn't be surprised if Amber and everybody else on this show is okay in their jobs.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if Amber really did lose her job.  Does anybody know?  

I really don't think people care that much.  We're on information overload in this society.  Shit is Big News for a few days, or a day in some cases, and then another news story breaks.  Also, I've read some pretty awful things teachers have done with and to students.  I wouldn't be surprised if Amber and everybody else on this show is okay in their jobs.

Yeah. I could see losing your job over sex work (note: I am Team Decriminalize Sex Work), and I could definitely see being careful about what you put out there on this show, like when Shawniece was talking about masturbation and Jephte was like "Um, I'm a teacher." I walk around my own home in various stages of undress all the time, but if there were cameras in my home I would not (although maybe she forgot they were there). I also sometimes work out at home like she was doing, and I certainly wouldn't expect to be fired over that - there's nothing risqué about walking lunges. But I think firing her over a two-second shot of her with no pants on in her own home is a little much. Even firing her over her hysterics over Matt would be a little much.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Soup333 said:

This conversation has taken...a turn. 😂😂

I think Elizabeth was just saying whatever at that point. She was upset about the way he was digging on her and daddy’s relationship so she went as low as possible. She might as well have said her father’s hopes were for naught and Jamie has a tiny penis

Which would have officially made this the best season of MAFS EVER!!!!!

I guess there's still hope . . . 😃

• LOL 5
20 hours ago, Drogo said:

He might have.  Keith seemed to be unaware that bottle of lemonade was the glue holding their marriage together. 

And his wedding ring. Don’t forget his wedding ring!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

While I don't think being needy and clingy will or should get Amber fired, it is a bad look for her and I can just imagine the snickering middle schoolers when she returns to the classroom.   Middle schoolers are the devil!

Edited by Ohwell
Forgot "she," dangit!
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

While I don't think being needy and clingy will or should get Amber fired, it is a bad look for her and I can just imagine the snickering middle schoolers when returns to the classroom.   Middle schoolers are the devil!

As a former middle school English teacher, your words are completely CORRECT!  I cannot imagine how she could ever enforce any discipline among her students with the behaviors and comments she made on this show.  Maybe an administrative, back-room type job at the district office but NOT in the classroom among young, feisty adolescents!!

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

While I don't think being needy and clingy will or should get Amber fired, it is a bad look for her and I can just imagine the snickering middle schoolers when returns to the classroom.   Middle schoolers are the devil!

And we have not seen the entire season yet.  We have no idea what Amber will do - but she is not off to a great start. 

• Love 4

Ugh. I think this forum confirms why they cast people like Elizabeth (or Luke, or Mia, etc.)  - look how many comments there are for the episodes prior to this week. Sub 300 vs over 400 here. Sadly, the drama is more interesting than happy well adjusted people getting along. And which couple has generated the least discussion? The ones who were getting along by the end of the episode! Curse this stupid show!

I guess I always hope for true love, but stay for the shit show.... 😋

• Love 3

Iris is a piece of work and wouldn’t be worth it if I were Keith. I’m sick of her talking about her virginity. It might just last a lifetime. Right out of the gate she said something about people coming over invading her space. Allowed two drinks? I can’t stand stingy people , often emotional stingy too.  

The only two people I like are Keith and Greg. 

Amber needs to run a comb through her hair and put some kind of color on her lips.  Anything. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ilovepie said:

Ugh. I think this forum confirms why they cast people like Elizabeth (or Luke, or Mia, etc.)  - look how many comments there are for the episodes prior to this week. Sub 300 vs over 400 here. Sadly, the drama is more interesting than happy well adjusted people getting along. And which couple has generated the least discussion? The ones who were getting along by the end of the episode! Curse this stupid show!

I think most of the comments are discussing lemonade-gate tbh 😂

I'm finding the small conflicts to be a lot more interesting compared to the dumpster fire that is Elizabeth and her partner and Amber and Matt. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
  • Love 6
46 minutes ago, Ilovepie said:

I don’t think that well  adjusted people apply for this show. I don’t know which couple you are referring to. I wouldn’t call Deonna  well adjusted as she has some major hangups about relationships.

As I said before, we are only a few episodes in. I am sure that there is enough drama to go around. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, mochamajesty said:

I don’t think that well  adjusted people apply for this show. I don’t know which couple you are referring to. I wouldn’t call Deonna  well adjusted as she has some major hangups about relationships.

As I said before, we are only a few episodes in. I am sure that there is enough drama to go around. 

Ha! Too true, but I guess I meant well adjusted on a sliding scale relative to people on this show. At this point, Jamie & Elizabeth make Greg and Deonna look like the most normal couple on the planet.......

And we are more than a few episodes in - this was episode 7. I’m hoping we are at least halfway (please God!). It’s actually kind of amazing that all four were mostly getting along by the the halfway point. Usually at least one couple has imploded by this point.....although it’s not looking good for half the people after this week........

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Iris had better check herself because if she keeps on having hissy fits over silly stuff, she'll be sitting in a rocking chair on a porch all by herself drinking lemonade and wondering why her vajayjay hasn't been touched.  

With those old lady earrings? That would complete the picture. 

I'm only kidding. I still like Iris, despite her being immature and selfish at times. Keith is the one I'm starting to give a little bit of side eye. He still acts like he adores Iris when he's around her, and he even said something to her about them having "a million more" mornings together. 

But as someone upthread reminded me, on Unfiltered, he said he wasn't sure if they would end up staying together. And he gave some vague explanation about needing to be sexually compatible. Does that mean if Iris doesn't lose her virginity to him, he's moving on? Or is he just trying to keep a bit of mystery in their narrative.

Hard to say. Much like Matt, Keith doesn't talk much without being asked a direct question. But unlike Matt, he doesn't look miserable or have cold, dead eyes when he's around his wife. 

On 7/28/2019 at 8:13 AM, LennieBriscoe said:

topanga, if one would go by popular references to "booty," "twerking," and song lyrics such as "I like big butts and I cannot lie," one might be forgiven for getting an incorrect impression.

I think E was simply saying that Jamie was paint-by-numbers in bed. 

21 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I recall being quite amused by a top-headline survey of favorite sex positions, proclaiming that caucasians still preferred "missionary position" for intercourse, but among African' Americans sex with the man behind was more popular. [I don't recall the source, only that it was top headline.]

On 7/28/2019 at 8:23 AM, Soup333 said:

This conversation has taken...a turn. 😂😂

I'm getting quite the sexual education this week.   LOL. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I recall being quite amused by a top-headline survey of favorite sex positions, proclaiming that caucasians still preferred "missionary position" for intercourse, but among African' Americans sex with the man behind was more popular. [I don't recall the source, only that it was top headline.]

I couldn't find much about this online, but I did find one article pointing to studies showing that there may also be a cultural component to this as people in the UK and Japan also preferred "doggy style".

19 hours ago, Sterling said:

My worst roommate story ever was with an only child who never learned to share, and I do remember all of the "This is Mine" stuff. 
I see much of the same traits in Iris with #Don'tBeTakingMyLemonade2019.

I don't think it's fair to generalize.  As an only child who has known (and lived with) other only children, I can tell you that this is not a tendency linked to being an only child in general.  I don't identify with ANYTHING about Iris.  Anyone that was raised to be as sheltered and entitled as she obviously is could turn out like her about stuff like this whether or not they had siblings.  By the time I was her age I was already married for 6 years.  By the time I was 21 I had already shared spaces and fridges with parents, college roommates, work mates and house mates before getting married.  Iris probably did not do most of those things at a younger age when it would have been easier for her to adapt.  She seems rigid with some obsessive and/or compulsive aspects to her personality.  Separate sinks for hand and face washing?  Seriously?  

Also, I'll bet if Keith wanted to use a separate bathroom she'd pitch a fit over it. 

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 7
(edited)

On Unfiltered, Cal asked Keith how the sink restrictions worked if you wash your face with your hands...

Keith dim bulbed the answer...

You first wash your hands in the right side hand designated sink then you scoot over to wash your face in the left side face designated sink with your freshly washed hands...not rocket science....

Can't wait until we get the kitchen rules for washing the dishes, cutlery, knives used to prepare raw meat and raw vegetables...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

I don't think it's fair to generalize.  As an only child who has known (and lived with) other only children, I can tell you that this is not a tendency linked to being an only child in general.  I don't identify with ANYTHING about Iris.  Anyone that was raised to be as sheltered and entitled as she obviously is could turn out like her about stuff like this whether or not they had siblings.  By the time I was her age I was already married for 6 years.  By the time I was 21 I had already shared spaces and fridges with parents, college roommates, work mates and house mates before getting married.  Iris probably did not do most of those things at a younger age when it would have been easier for her to adapt.  She seems rigid with some obsessive and/or compulsive aspects to her personality.  Separate sinks for hand and face washing?  Seriously?  

Also, I'll bet if Keith wanted to use a separate bathroom she'd pitch a fit over it. 

You're so right, and my apologies for the generalization!  I grew up with 2 other siblings, and we all shared a bathroom, so I don't have that experience of being the only child.  I was basing my observations of Iris on my prior roommate, but I was also married to an only child who was the most caring, sharing individual I ever knew.  So....generalizations....gone!  🙂

Not sure where Iris' issues stem from, but perhaps it's wrapped up into virginity/lemonade/2-drink max control issues.

I adore Iris.  I think she's just the cutest girl, and she can wear clothes & accessories like I've always dreamed.  I just hope she can relax a bit & let sweet Keith enjoy her, and their life together.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 3
On 7/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, Ilovepie said:

My problem with Iris is that she doesn't seem to be able to compromise

This!  In a previous ep she talked about how she was compromising in her marriage by not forcing Keith to use liners in HIS drawers.  She wants everything her way in their shared space and actually thinks she is being gracious by not forcing him to do things her way in his space.  Oh honey.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, pdlinda said:

As a former middle school English teacher, your words are completely CORRECT!  I cannot imagine how she could ever enforce any discipline among her students with the behaviors and comments she made on this show.  Maybe an administrative, back-room type job at the district office but NOT in the classroom among young, feisty adolescents!!

Not to mention parent meetings being a tad uncomfy?  I hope the kids are not watching. I don't let mine watch this show, but I have better standards for them than for myself. 😖

2 hours ago, Yeah No said:
On 7/28/2019 at 12:04 PM, Crazy Bird Lady said:

I couldn't find much about this online, but I did find one article pointing to studies showing that there may also be a cultural component to this as people in the UK and Japan also preferred "doggy style".

Who's 'representing' to answer these questions?? LOL

• Love 3
(edited)

Plus, if those were Keith's "brothers" — and even if they were not, as they were obviously very close — how is she "supporting his family through a difficult time" again by pitching a lemonade fit? You have to love people who talk a great game about being such upstanding, upright individuals — really Iris was setting herself up as the patron saint of taking care of sick grandparents — but do anything not 100% to their liking, like messing with their lemonade for example, and it's ON! Granted Iris seems young and is definitely a work in progress like all of us, but the hypocrisy is pretty jarring. 

Edited by Mrs. Button
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

Sadly, the drama is more interesting than happy well adjusted people getting along. And which couple has generated the least discussion? The ones who were getting along by the end of the episode! Curse this stupid show!

It's not the show that's the issue, it's we humans.  Happy, well adjusted people is what we SAY we want to see, but to put it in practice...we'd all be asleep.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

It's not the show that's the issue, it's we humans.  Happy, well adjusted people is what we SAY we want to see, but to put it in practice...we'd all be asleep.  

I know, right? I love seeing happily married couples IRL.  Unfortunately, they don’t make great reality TV. 

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Ha! It reminds me of Friends when they played that game for the apartment and the question was "What is Rachel's Favorite Movie?" Answer: Dangerous Liaisons. "What is Rachel's ACTUAL Favorite Movie?" Answer: Weekend at Bernies.......

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, Empress1 said:

But I think firing her over a two-second shot of her with no pants on in her own home is a little much. Even firing her over her hysterics over Matt would be a little much.

The way I see it, she's wearing a lot less on the beach.  Firing her is absurd.  The kids might be unruly for a bit but they'll quickly forget.

I had a teacher (high school) who had done some modeling - bikini and lingerie shots got circulated, a few were see-throughs.  In a few weeks, no one cared anymore.

• Love 3
On 7/24/2019 at 10:22 PM, Racj82 said:

Somebody please break down for me Caucasian basic sex. I must know! I've got to know!😂

What the hell is she complaining about?  They are married only two or three weeks. Does she want “around the world” already?  Calm down Liz.  Give the guy a chance.  Now that you opened your big mouth, you’ll get nothing, not even Caucasian sex, whatever that means.  Does she want to hang off the chandelier?  You blew it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

What the hell is she complaining about?  They are married only two or three weeks. Does she want “around the world” already?  Calm down Liz.  Give the guy a chance.  

Or, you know, speak up and tell him what is or isn't working for her, so to speak. Good sex doesn't just magically happen for a lot of people like in the movies........

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 7/29/2019 at 2:17 PM, Ilovepie said:

Or, you know, speak up and tell him what is or isn't working for her, so to speak. Good sex doesn't just magically happen for a lot of people like in the movies........

• Actually, that's why I'm not as mad at Beth as most posters here seem to be. At first Jamie sarcastically pretended to have a 'serious' personal discussion about her work status, which he probably already knew was a very big trigger point for Beth. Beth originally responded with anger --but then after Jamie left for the night and came back the next day with those lame (almost insulting) flowers, and then again laid into Beth about her work situation (using some rather ugly words like "lazy," etc.)  --and then, even after Jamie had *instantly* polished off his beer [which must have been off-camera, during which other very ugly things were surely said], Elizabeth brought up a criticism of something sensitive that had obviously been bothering her --Jamie's rather inept skills at giving a woman sexual pleasure. 

Neither topic was discussed in a therapeutic, constructive way.

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Love 6
On 7/25/2019 at 6:49 PM, pdlinda said:

To me he's being passive aggressive.  He doesn't want to tell her they're THROUGH.  He'd rather "act out" in this way so she'll (hopefully from his perspective) be angry enough to leave him (his goal and objective.)

BTW, I am ASTONISHED that Amber's school district is comfortable with a middle school TEACHER prancing around semi-nude in her home for the world to see.  This is very unprofessional, especially for that age group of students.  It doesn't reflect the level of professionalism that most people expect from those who we believe serve as role models for our children.  That's aside from her emotional histrionics that suggest she has behavioral issues that should be addressed professionally.  How she could ever walk into a middle school classroom again is simply beyond my comprehension.

Agree 100%!!! I was thinking the same!! Especially when she just barely met the guy and kept begging to make out with her over an over in front of everyone and on t.v.  I seriously think she has some mental issues or maybe she's like kinda slow? I can't believe she would be okay with all of her middle school students watching all of this. It seems like she is on their level as far as maturity goes and I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up on the news for sleeping with one or more of her students. I don't think Matt is a bad guy. I think they paired him with the opposite of what they should've.  All the basketball wives I've seen,  are gorgeous with a perfect body, perfect makeup an perfect hair done.  I knew from the first time I saw her that he was not going to be into her. Then to make matters worse she has this cling on desperate never leave my sight thing going on. No wonder he's scared shitless!! She does look like a 13 year old boy, she has no body, nothing is attractive about her physically or mentally or emotionally.  I think he deserves a do over!! 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I'm surprised Elizabeth didn’t tell Jamie her dad’s dick is bigger than his. (I’ll show myself out now)

Or that Daddy is better in bed? Too far?

Spoiler

EAWRgtWWkAAVpWY?format=jpg&name=medium

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ladyscorpio said:

All the basketball wives I've seen,  are gorgeous with a perfect body, perfect makeup an perfect hair done.

She didn't even have to be done up like a basketball wife because many of them are fake (boobs, hair extensions, etc.), but I think Matt was expecting someone more appealing than Amber.  Granted, he doesn't have movie star looks, but I do think he looks better than Amber.  

• Love 4

I side eye these experts for knowingly pairing someone with known and unaddressed abandonment issues (Amber) with someone (Matt) who has not a lick of stability, no job, wishes to go back overseas to play ball, and couch surfing on a friend’s dad’s couch. They wouldn’t even need scripted drama. She’s clingy, and he’s doing his level best to show her that he wants out. That’s going to end well....said no one ever. If Mr. AB stayed out until the next afternoon, he would do well to stay his happy arse where he was because he wouldn’t be met with smiles and hugs.

Elizabeth is a mess. She has a job but no clear start date or definite job description? They fight nasty. I don’t see them lasting.

Iris is way too uptight and needs to chill. Who flips about some lemonade? The referring to herself in the third person is also aggravating. She gives me old lady energy for some reason. Kudos to Keith and good look to him for hopefully being able to get her to relax with some of her rules.

Deonna still doesn’t seem like she really likes Greg as anything other than a friend. I know she has relationship hangups and has a history of situationships but it doesn’t just seem like she’s really that into him. Others seem to think the tide turned so to speak when she saw his home. I hope that was just editing. Good on them for taking it slow. He seems like a good one so far.

Apparently the experts need to add drug tests (Derek of Derek/Heather), employment verification, and psych evals to this scientific rubbish they’re pushing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 7/27/2019 at 12:12 AM, Yeah No said:

Mr. Yeah No thinks Amber is too much of a tomboy for Matt.  It's not her raw attractiveness that''s the issue.  It's that she doesn't take any time to groom herself, which is the main reason her hair looks like a stringy mess.  Plus she dresses in athletic clothes and sweats all the time and doesn't even make an attractive outfit out of them.  A lot of guys would consider that a turn off.  They like their women to dress femininely at least half the time and groom their hair.  As Mr. Yeah No often says, "Vive la différence". 

Also, I was a tomboy when I was young, but grew out of it in my teens.  Girls often grow out of that to some degree, at least in terms of their appearance.  Unfortunately like a lot of people these days, Amber seems to be stuck in an earlier stage of life, which is why she acts so immaturely.  I'm not saying that all women should be feminine or dress femininely in order to be mature, but to me the fact that Amber is not putting much attention into her appearance seems to come directly out of her immaturity.  Even women that don't dress femininely still put attention into their appearance and look like they took some care with it.

I totally agree about Amber. She always looks like she just got out of bed. And she doesn't care that she's on t.v. being watched by millions of viewers.  I know that Matt was probably envisioning someone way different. I think he is attractive, I don't think he's dumb, I think he was kinda shy being on t.v and felt awkward with Amber suffocating him an wasn't sure how to act. He obviously has to have a brain being able to play pro basketball.  He is so out of her league. I think it's strange that she is a middle school teacher acting that way. Ut doesn't surprise me one bit when her sister said she used to give the last guy or guys she was with her whole paycheck. Who does that?? That screams DESPERATE!!! She is not mature enough to handle being in a relationship let alone a marriage.  No wonder she's single! That desperation an clinginess got old at the reception!! Listening to her begging to make out with her every 5 seconds.  What man wouldn't be turned off??  I can seriously see him having to get a restraining order from her once this show ends. Deonna bugs me too how she's so standoffish to Greg. He does have a lot of patience with her acting like that. He does seem like a good guy and respectful. I think she should show him some kind of affection or that she likes him a little bit. I don't mean she has to sleep with him right away but at least flirt a little bit instead of being so uptight and stuffy about everything. Or else he will probably lose interest if she keeps treating him like he's beneath her an wants nothing to do with him. I think that Jamie being so picky about what he wants in a woman is why he has stayed single an he is never going to find the "perfect" one. I do think it's weird how Red's father treats her, you would think she's an only child! But also it is in a creepy way the things he says. My favorite is Keith. When Iris was telling him that the double sinks are for hands an the other one is for faces was weird. I wonder if someone else told her that when she was growing up like her mom? Why else would she not know that one is for her to use and one is Keiths?

• Love 7
On 7/27/2019 at 12:51 PM, Yeah No said:

I don't know that I believe anything out of Jamie's mouth is genuine, except maybe for the insults he hurled at Elizabeth.  I don't believe he "loves" her either, despite his efforts to look genuine about that.  He's got the game face down pat so it's hard to tell what if anything is real with him and what is just for show.  It looks to me like he almost has a "what the hell" attitude and is acting like he's going full-in with this relationship even though he may just be playing along with her and not really intending any of what he's doing and saying.  He's figuring that at least he can have some sex and fun with his fantasy wild woman in the meantime until it inevitably crashes and burns, which it looks like he was almost ready to hasten at the end of this episode.  So I still don't know if I believe he doesn't really want kids.  He actually didn't convince me that he was sincere about that.  YMMV.

Agree.  I think the only reason he's holding on to the relationship is sex. U don't think he would be in a marriage or even a serious relationship with her, but he would have fun boinking her. 

• Love 2

Greybeard: Bruh, how's the old ball and chain....

Matt: Funny you should call it that...

Grey: You two getting along okay?

Matt: Amber is like a leech ...I have to literally peel her off of me to get outta bed to take a pee...

She freaked out when I didn't text her and stayed out with Devon all night...

Greybeard: Devon Devon...

Matt: Yeah, I'll be alright...no one we know saw me out...

On 7/28/2019 at 6:25 PM, princelina said:

Which would have officially made this the best season of MAFS EVER!!!!!

I guess there's still hope . . . 😃

I really don’t think Elizabeth’s question was that bad at all.  She was simply asking about his parents divorce.  He jumped the gun and got nasty first, attacking her about her job which I think was bugging him.  He started questioning her about her not finishing school, and then working for daddy.  That was below the belt first, so she finished it with the biggest whammy of all, his sexual prowness.  He started it IMO.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think with hair and make up along with a very pretty wedding dress Amber looked different then the Amber we are seeing now!

I wonder what Matt's friends are saying about her to him???

I think the criticism of Amber is harsh—not just you, Jeanne222, but in general. No, she’s not Cindy Crawford pretty or Halle Berry pretty, but that’s not the only reason Matt doesn’t seem to want her. And even if she got fake boobs and wore 5-inch heels every day and went to the beauty shop every day, that still wouldn’t be enough. Amber is never going to be 5’10”, she’s never going to have hair like Julia Roberts or have a deep, sultry voice. If Matt isn’t attracted to her, then he just isn’t. 

Iris lounges around in yoga pants and t-shirts, wearing her glasses and very little makeup. She doesn’t even comb her hair sometimes. And Keith is still nice to her. 

My point is that society shoulders women with a lot of the blame for why men might or might not be attracted to them, why they don’t love them, why they cheat, and why they leave their wives and families for other partners. 

It takes two people to have a good relationship. I don’t think it’s fair that Amber has to take 100% of the blame for whatever is going on between them. 

Edited by topanga
  • Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, ladyscorpio said:

I totally agree about Amber. She always looks like she just got out of bed. And she doesn't care that she's on t.v. being watched by millions of viewers.  I know that Matt was probably envisioning someone way different. I think he is attractive, I don't think he's dumb, I think he was kinda shy being on t.v and felt awkward with Amber suffocating him an wasn't sure how to act. He obviously has to have a brain being able to play pro basketball.  He is so out of her league. I think it's strange that she is a middle school teacher acting that way. Ut doesn't surprise me one bit when her sister said she used to give the last guy or guys she was with her whole paycheck. Who does that?? That screams DESPERATE!!! She is not mature enough to handle being in a relationship let alone a marriage.  No wonder she's single! That desperation an clinginess got old at the reception!! Listening to her begging to make out with her every 5 seconds.  What man wouldn't be turned off??  I can seriously see him having to get a restraining order from her once this show ends. Deonna bugs me too how she's so standoffish to Greg. He does have a lot of patience with her acting like that. He does seem like a good guy and respectful. I think she should show him some kind of affection or that she likes him a little bit. I don't mean she has to sleep with him right away but at least flirt a little bit instead of being so uptight and stuffy about everything. Or else he will probably lose interest if she keeps treating him like he's beneath her an wants nothing to do with him. I think that Jamie being so picky about what he wants in a woman is why he has stayed single an he is never going to find the "perfect" one. I do think it's weird how Red's father treats her, you would think she's an only child! But also it is in a creepy way the things he says. My favorite is Keith. When Iris was telling him that the double sinks are for hands an the other one is for faces was weird. I wonder if someone else told her that when she was growing up like her mom? Why else would she not know that one is for her to use and one is Keiths?

1000%. to everything.  Iris May be beautiful, but she can be a pain in the ass.  Deonna is 30 yrs old.  She better get over her past, which apparently is holding her back from showing even a bit of affection.  Go to a therapist and find out what your problem is as you are wasting Greggs time by being high and mighty and standoffish.  She speaks to him like he is beneath her.  She should never came on the show with her “past” issues.  He deserves better.  She came into the marriage with restrictions because of her past, and he has to abide  by the red light she is swinging?

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I really don’t think Elizabeth’s question was that bad at all.  She was simply asking about his parents divorce.  He jumped the gun and got nasty first, attacking her about her job which I think was bugging him.  He started questioning her about her not finishing school, and then working for daddy.  That was below the belt first, so she finished it with the biggest whammy of all, his sexual prowness.  He started it IMO.

My post was in response to someone talking about her sexual insults towards him.  I agree that her original questions were not bad at all, and he started the whole thing 🙂 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, topanga said:

It takes two people to have a good relationship. I don’t think it’s fair that Amber has to take 100% of the blame for whatever is going on between them. 

Just because there have been posts, including some of mine, about Amber's looks, it doesn't mean that anyone is placing 100% of the blame on her if the relationship doesn't work.  Just recently, Matt has gotten criticism, and deservedly so, for ghosting Amber because it was a dick move whether he was pleased with her looks or not.  

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, princelina said:

My post was in response to someone talking about her sexual insults towards him.  I agree that her original questions were not bad at all, and he started the whole thing 🙂 

I don’t remember, but if I did something wrong, I’m sorry.

• Love 4

He obviously has to have a brain being able to play pro basketball. 

I think you can be dumber than a bag of hair and still play pro basketball. I'm not saying all basketball players are stupid. I don't even have a really good read on Matt. But I don't think pro basketball (or any other pro sport for that matter) requires intelligence beyond talent in said sport. I guess that could be considered some form of intelligence maybe?

• Love 7