Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Where Is My Husband?

• Start Topic

(edited)

The four couples spend time with their friends and family for the first time since their weddings; when one husband fails to come home all night, his wife must decide whether or not to take him back.

Edited by Drogo
Title formatting.
(edited)
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Well, since this is only a couple of weeks in, I am pretty sure she will take him back, whoever he is.

As anyone who has watched past seasons knows, if whoever he is tries to leave his wife at this point, MAFS producers/'experts' will hunt him down and make him go back to that shared apartment complex!!

Edited by Crazy Bird Lady
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

If it's Amber..."fails to come home" could mean Matt was 2 feet away... around the corner wearing headphones and not hearing her chipmunk chatter....

In Amber's defense, if she never talked, there would be zero conversation between two of them. Then producers would have to flood one of the toilets and infest one of the bathrooms with black mold so they'd be forced to share a bathroom and interact.  

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

Well, let's see; which of the four men would choose an all-night "good time" over the probable wrath of their bride? Hmmmm... 

Matt---To finagle Amber to where he wants her: In his rear-view mirror as he flees to Mexico?

Jamie---To see if Big Red can "go with the flow"?

Greg---To re-claim his autonomy?

Keith---To drink?

The only man I can see actually cheating is Matt. I think so far Jamie's good with E's home cookin'; Greg is a serious  Christian; and Keith has BT, DT with prior women and doesn't want to lose the beautiful Iris. 

• Love 8

In a huge surprise twist, it’ll end up being Greg, who—it turns out—just snuck out to go buy flowers for Deonna.

And then everyone will swoon and wonder how it’s possible Greg gets better every single week!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

Are you guys really telling me that Amber can't blow out her hair? Or do a roller set or cut some layers in it? Call me vain but since she thinks her husband is so hot shouldn't she put in a bit of effort to hot herself up?

I'm scared for Matt and this kids 8yrs down the line conversation.  Amber is about to drive them off the damn road!

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
(edited)

Huh. Looks like Matt’s pro b-ball player friends have been trapped by a lot of golddiggers getting pregnant.

If Amber was the type of woman who never wears makeup, she shouldn’t have had so much make up on at the wedding.  Since it was a special occasion they could’ve put a little bit on her, but she was very glamorous at her wedding. That’s a bait and switch for Matt. 

Edited by PityFree
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20

I swear I cannot tell Amber and her sister apart.  I think Matt gave her that 5 to 8 year stuff to further drive her away, just like the overseas basketball stuff.

• Useful 3
  • Love 19

First of all, Deonna is 30 years old.  When does she begin talking like a grown up and not like a baby.  Is that supposed to be cute?

Secondly, it’s Gregg’s Birthday.  A little nookie would have been nice besides the cake, and what the hell were they talking about on the couch for ten minutes?  It ended with a “not tonight”.  I think soon he will get disgusted with all the talk about her not wanting to go further, even a little bit.  She was a little condescending there again when they were ending the conversation, the way she knows how.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Amber & her twin-I feel like I'm watching two 12 year olds talking.

Did Twin Amber suck down 10 Pixie Stix before going on camera?

Edited by Mercolleen
  • LOL 13
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Amber & her twin-I feel like I'm watching two 12 year olds talking.

Perhaps that's Matt's real problem with Amber. She looks like a tween. There's nothing sexy about that.

I once had a guy tell me he couldn't go out with me because I looked so young. I was 24 and maybe looked 16. He said people were looking at him like he was a predator.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

First of all, Deonna is 30 years old.  When does she begin talking like a grown up and not like a baby.  Is that supposed to be cute?

Secondly, it’s Gregg’s Birthday.  A little nookie would have been nice besides the cake, and what the hell were they talking about on the couch for ten minutes?  It ended with a “not tonight”.  I think soon he will get disgusted with all the talk about her not wanting to go further, even a little bit.  She was a little condescending there again when they were ending the conversation, the way she knows how.

It occurred to me tonight that if Deonna is 30 and hasn’t had an actual relationship in 10 years, she’s never had a truly adult romantic relationship.  And yes, the baby talk stuff is just revolting in grown-ass women.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Why shouldn't Amber have had glam makeup at her wedding? Do we think that Matt thought Amber was a glam girl at the altar and he would have left her there if she didn't have on much makeup? I seldom wear much makeup and i had a lot at my wedding -it was a special occasion. I don't wear a gigantic white dress every day either.

Matt agreed to marry a stranger. There's no bait and switch here. He never responded to any bait other than the lure of reality tv.

I am a big fan of people looking like themselves in photos of big events. I didn’t say she shouldn’t wear any makeup at her wedding — just that it should be closer to what she looks like normally. If you look like a totally different person with makeup on, you’re wearing too much of it. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I think she did great with expressing herself. She wants to get to know the guy, not have a nookie only relationship like it sounds is part of her past. I'm giving her credit for something tonight. If Greg pushes, he'll push her away. If he keeps going the way he has, he's more likely to get that nookie in good time.

I didn't see Greg as pushing though.  He did ask if there was a middle ground they could agree on.  To me it sounded like he was up for some petting, but not full on intercourse.  At one point it sounded like she agreed, then in the next minute or so it sounded like she didn't even want that.  So I think Greg was confused.

• Love 15

I am a big fan of people looking like themselves in photos of big events. I didn’t say she shouldn’t wear any makeup at her wedding — just that it should be closer to what she looks like normally. If you look like a totally different person with makeup on, you’re wearing too much of it. 

I don't agree but whatever...

Look at Sandy flirting with Greg and the boys! My lab used to do that and she was the greatest dog.

• Love 8
Just now, Ohwell said:

I didn't see Greg as pushing though.  He did ask if there was a middle ground they could agree on.  To me it sounded like he was up for some petting, but not full on intercourse.  At one point it sounded like she agreed, then in the next minute or so it sounded like she didn't even want that.  So I think Greg was confused.

I thought he said "so we're having sex tonight" - that's what she declined. She had already explained it was too soon for her.

• Love 2