Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E07: Where Is My Husband?

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Awwwww! Everyone loves Sandy Dog!!

I couldn’t concentrate on the conversation between Greg and those guys I was watching Sandy looking so happy at the attention. I love Goldens! 

• Love 12

Good Lordy, Amber. If you squeezed all the grease out of your hair you could deep fat fry 20 pounds of french fries in it. Can somebody please buy that highly paid teacher a bottle of shampoo.....

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I thought he said "so we're having sex tonight" - that's what she declined. She had already explained it was too soon for her.

Yes, he did say that but at one point in their conversation she gave the impression that she was ready for it.  Then she wasn't because "past past past."  If she keeps bringing up her past, I think Greg will get sick of it.   

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Auntie said:

And then, in your ANNOYING voice - "Everybody is limited to 2 drinks." Puh-leeze.

I was just going to post about that annoying, sharp sounding voice.  I don't see Keith listening to her for the rest of his life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Yes, he did say that but at one point in their conversation she gave the impression that she was ready for it.  Then she wasn't because "past past past."  If she keeps bringing up her past, I think Greg will get sick of it.   

She was trying to tell him she is sexually attracted to him but not ready for sex, yet.  He only heard "sexually attracted" = sex = now.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)

I mean Jamie's got a point. If you've "never not been offered a a job from an interview" why are you working for your dad?

Edited by PupCal
haha wrong one
  • Useful 4
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

She was trying to tell him she is sexually attracted to him but not ready for sex, yet.  He only heard "sexually attracted" = sex = now.

But he backed off, however disappointed he was.  It's not like he was going to start mauling her on the couch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

But he backed off, however disappointed he was.  It's not like he was going to start mauling her on the couch.

LOL never did think or say he came off like that.  She definitely wants the guy, but also wants a connection for long term. Honestly, I like them together & hope they make it.

• Love 15

Elizabeth, to answer your question to Jamie of what the F%$^ do you want from me?

How about you washing your foul mouth out with a case of soap, how you acting like a lady instead of an entitled little tramp, how about you growing up and joining the real world.

Maybe THAT'S what he wants from you, you idiot.

Bail Jamie, bail. I'm not overly fond of you either, but at least you are trying to knock some sense into that empty head of hers.

• Love 23
(edited)
12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

LOL never did think or say he came off like that. 

That's the impression I got from your posts.  

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I think she did great with expressing herself. She wants to get to know the guy, not have a nookie only relationship like it sounds is part of her past. I'm giving her credit for something tonight. If Greg pushes, he'll push her away. If he keeps going the way he has, he's more likely to get that nookie in good time.

Hmmm ... not according to her friends when talking about the “old” Deonna, who seemed to have a problem with her other relationships in the past, or no relationships.  Seems like they were talking about her attitude.

• Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

That's the impression I got from your posts.  

Then I guess I express myself about as well as Deonna LOL.

24 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Hmmm ... not according to her friends when talking about the “old” Deonna, who seemed to have a problem with her other relationships in the past, or no relationships.  Seems like they were talking about her attitude.

And mentioned she's changing. Lots of positives with her tonight so far.

Edited by gonecrackers
Missing words
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jamie, no sexy time is good enough to put up with the ill mannered, entitled to her core, spoiled to the point of delusional....wife of yours...what an asshat....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 20
(edited)

Amber driving with Matt: Her lanky, no-style, greasy hair. As the kidz say, "I just can't." 

All their "child" talk underscored Matt's emotional distance from Amber, this time expressed not in geography ("overseas") but in time: "8 years from now...." You know, after he becomes a mobile car-detailing magnate.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

Amber sweety. Honey. Sometimes our spouses go out. Without us. Calling him four times is manic.  Perhaps it's loud in the bar. Maybe he just needed an hour away.

If Matt wasn't looking at the front door before, he certainly will be after seeing this Sweet  Valley High breakdown.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Really Matt? Why did you want to get married! 

Not to breed obviously. I think 8 years is too little. Save the world, Matt, don’t add to the human infestation. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

I feel sorry for those poor dogs between Jamie and Elizabeth.  I’m sure they’re sick of her shit, too.

I don't really like Jamie but I can't stand Elizabeth. When Jamie left with his cat I felt bad for the dogs. Poor buddies got left behind...

Amber sweety. Honey. Sometimes our spouses go out. Without us. Calling him four times is manic.  Perhaps it's loud in the bar. Maybe he just needed an hour away.

Meh. My husband saw this scene and thought it was unkind and insensitive of Matt not to at least text and let her know he was ok. Four calls in about four hours isn't great but it's not horrible. If he just couldn't talk to her, he could at least have texted. 

I do feel misled by the episode description. Assuming the bars close at 2, he could still come home. It doesn't exactly add up (yet) to "staying out all night."

• Love 17

So the scene with Iris crying was over how Keith is losing his grandma. Well played, MAFS, well played. But we are getting too good for you and not falling for those traps any more

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Stop the room!

Somebody please break down for me Caucasian basic sex. I must know! I've got to know!😂

I don't know. The people I was watching with were confused too.

I think she meant to say vanilla. Which some people sub in for vanilla or bland (basic).

I think of it like that scene in the last movie in the before trilogy (before sunrise with Ethan Hawke and Juile Delpi). During one of their arguments Julie cut him down and one point by mocking his little routine anytime he wanted sex. It was same basic touch here, lick there every time. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I think the producers are really drawing straws to have some drama.

-Iris gets lathered up about someone drinking her lemonade?

-Jamie packs up the cat and leaves only to return with flowers and all is ok?

-Matt is missing in action but the "apartment camera" is working fine?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/24/2019 at 10:25 PM, gonecrackers said:

Don’t touch Iris’s lemonade - it brings out her dark side.

Put me in mind of a certain women in a yellow dress with a baseball bat.

Amber's phone call to her dad was rough to hear. It's been sinking in for a while, but it just hit home for her that Matt doesn't give two shits about her or the marriage that she's been pouring all her hopes and dreams into.

I think all applicants for the show going forward should be made to watch every single episode of every season. It seems like some of the men especially have no idea what the show is about or what they're in for.

On a more pleasant note, it was great to see Deonna loosen up with their friends and share a bit of physical affection and playfulness with Greg. She looks lovely when she's laughing.

Edited by 2727
  • Useful 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

I’m with Iris 100%. It was disrespectful of Keith’s friends to walk into their home and take whatever they felt like out of the fridge. If Keith allowed them to do that when he was single, that’s fine. He’s married now and they need to respect boundaries. Like Iris I would never dream of entering any of my friends homes and just taking whatever I want, because I was raised to respect other people’s space. 

Both Elizabeth and her father need at least 10 years of intense psychotherapy. Her father is just so inappropriate with her and they all seem to think it’s cute, except for Jamie and his family. I don’t disagree with Jamie for questioning her and her father’s weird relationship and I definitely don’t blame him for walking out during her tantrum.

Amber and Matt are this season’s Kate and Luke. He may not have said that he feels “dead and repulsed inside” but his actions speaks volumes. Deonna and Greg are so cute! I like that she made the gathering all about celebrating his birthday and that she’s finally opening up to him.

Edited by spunky
  • Love 17
(edited)
5 minutes ago, spunky said:

I’m with Iris 100%. It was disrespectful of Keith’s friends to walk into their home and take whatever they felt like out of the fridge. 

I can’t agree more. I’d be extremely annoyed. And yes, i am a bad hostess. Thank goodness so is my husband and don’t even get me started on our dog. So we don’t ever have anyone come. But Iris chose to be on a show and will have to tolerate crap like that or risk looking like a jerk. 

6 minutes ago, spunky said:

dead and repulsed inside

Repulsed and dead inside 🙂 just saying 

Edited by ShowFan
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4