Type keyword(s) to search

Phaedra Parks: Undertaker, Esq.

• Start Topic

Can you imagine him slaughtering the English language to come up with inspirational quotes for his viewers/clients?

If they had done it right, he could have had a YouTube channel where he did a daily workout and sold workout stuff, listening to him struggle with his made up words and loose grasp of English would have made it worth my click.

I think Apollo should come up with something original--not just steal a service that is already being provided by Oswald Bates. ;)

• Love 1

Oh, Apollo, bless your heart, you just never know when to shut the fuck up, and for that I thank you.

Apollo Nida Speaks Out From Prison

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/apollo-nida-speaks-out-from-prison?hq_e=el&hq_m=124456&hq_l=7&hq_v=f24a648aa3

It's been two months since Apollo Nida began his 8-year sentence for fraud and identity theft, but he's finally speaking out about what his life is like behind bars, how he betrayed his family, and what's in store for the future with his wife Phaedra Parks.

"I'm not the best husband...I know I let a lot of people down" he tells In Touch in an exclusive interview (on newsstands this Friday). "But I can say that Phaedra is the best wife and mom and that my children are in good hands with her."

Apollo also reveals that he's optimistic for the couple's future, saying, "I'm hopeful that we can stick things out." Phaedra, however, may have a different idea: her rep tells the magazine that "the divorce is proceeding as planned." (The Atlanta Housewife revealed her intent to file last month.)

For now, Apollo is focused on rehabilitating himself at the Federal Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky: "There are all walks of life here," he says. "I keep to myself." But he hopes the time will do him some good. "When I get out, it's pedal to the metal. I want to be a motivational speaker and stay on the right side of the law."

He also hopes to rebuild his relationship with his two sons, Ayden and Dylan. "There's a plan to get them up here [to visit me]," he says. "At this point, I don't care about anything else except getting my life back on track. I know for a fact that when I get home, I will pick up the pieces."

When he starts booking "motivational speaker" gigs, I'm booking my seat early.

I want to see how juvial he is after 8 years in Club Fed.  

Apollo doing public speaking would be priceless.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

This dumb bastard should've gotten his life on track after his first stint in the pokey. Apollo is so stupid. Who in the hell would sit and listen to Apollo butcher the English language for motivation?

*raising hand*  ME ME ME!!!!!!

But not for the motivation...For the unadulterated SNARK.  

• Love 10

When he starts booking "motivational speaker" gigs, I'm booking my seat early.

I want to see how juvial he is after 8 years in Club Fed.

Apollo doing public speaking would be priceless.

Since any money he makes will go toward his restitution to the people he robbed, I'll go. Once he pays it off, no, no way.

Can you imagine the topics of his seminars? "Staying Juvial While Behind Bars" "Maintaining One's Physicality In The Pen" "How To Determine The Sector Of The Time Scale"

The thing is, he did this already, albiet on a small scale, at various men's groups in Atlanta. One was shown. And that still didn't stop him from the easy money.

• Love 5

Since any money he makes will go toward his restitution to the people he robbed, I'll go. Once he pays it off, no, no way.

Can you imagine the topics of his seminars? "Staying Juvial While Behind Bars" "Maintaining One's Physicality In The Pen" "How To Determine The Sector Of The Time Scale"

The thing is, he did this already, albiet on a small scale, at various men's groups in Atlanta. One was shown. And that still didn't stop him from the easy money.

I know that someone has already put it into his head that people will be paying millions to book him to speak because of his connection to RHOA and the viewership.  But honestly, I think once he gets out, IF the show is still as popular as it is now it will be a big deal for a while, but then people are going to stop caring.  Most motivational speakers have accomplished something which is why you are motivated by them.  Why would someone want help from a guy who accomplished less then they have?

I say he starts a greeting card business.

• Love 4

Why was he being interviewed from the medical ward?

According to Wiki the whole prison is called the Federal Medical Center, Lexington. 

The Federal Medical Center, Lexington (FMC Lexington) is a United States federal prison in Kentucky for male inmates requiring medical or mental health care. It is designated as an administrative facility, which means that it holds inmates of all security classifications. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice. The facility also has an adjacent minimum-security satellite camp for female inmates. 

Apollo is featured on the list of notable inmates... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Medical_Center,_Lexington#Current

Maybe they're testing him for Juviality Syndrome and checking his physicality?  

Yes, but will he be in proper scale of the time sector for that analysis?

According to Wiki the whole prison is called the Federal Medical Center, Lexington. 

Apollo is featured on the list of notable inmates... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Medical_Center,_Lexington#Current

You gotta feel bad for the international arms trafficker who is on the same list as some guy who is famous for being an idiot on a reality show.

• Love 8

Angela Stanton had a psychic reading recently posted on youtube.  Phaedra is mentioned around  6:20 and around 10:00 she discusses Phadra's deposition and the court case.  She speaks of Phaedra taking a deposition "tomorrow".  Angela says the video was recorded October 19, 2014 so Phaedra must have been forced by the judge to take another deposition. 
WHERE IS IT?

The main thing I got from this is that the litigation is coming to an end after 3 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_pdEWO4YbE

OK I found this info from Tamara Tattles that says Phaedra did sit for another deposition October 20, but that deposition is SEALED.

http://tamaratattles.com/2014/10/20/did-phaedra-parks-follow-the-judges-order-to-re-sit-for-her-deposition/#more-12715

Edited by SpringTulips

I think I found a potential endorsement for Apollo. He could film the commercial from the prison yard.

It's for a new foot and toenail fungus medication.

Called.... Jublia. :)

He is going to think he is endorsing a new variety of fruit.

• Love 3

If Phaedra could have married a real man then she would have. It is interesting that she choose a man-child. Perhaps she was hoping to raise a strong black man in the same way the she envisions raising Ayden and Dillan.

• Love 3
Meanwhile, she's none to gracefully stuffing her mouth full of foie gras and mispronouncing the words.

The foie gras that she was calling "faux gras," as I recall.  Which probably went well with her "barbarian cream."

Along those same lines, I'm thinking Apollo could host a cooking show from behind bars, call it something like Cooking in Stir with the Juvial Child.  (Sorry, Julia.)

• Love 9

I recall her going on Ellen some months back and saying she had "made the decision" to divorce Apollo. I assumed she was through, and I'd imagine things would go quickly once she files with the pre-nup and him behind bars - I don't think he can contest. (Despite my JD in Law and Order, I'm not a lawyer.)

• Love 3

That's my thought too, ghoulina. I imagine poor little Ayden is pretty upset and at his age is taking it harder, plus Phaedra mentioned that Apollo told him he was going to prison. That's pretty hard for a 4 year old to take. I'm sure he misses his daddy really bad.

• Love 2

I don't think Apollo lied to Phaedra about who he was. She chose him anyway. I don't think they are very different from each other. It doesn't take long to figure out how stupid and self-centered and vain he is. She chose him anyway!!

• Love 3

I don't think Apollo lied to Phaedra about who he was. She chose him anyway. I don't think they are very different from each other. It doesn't take long to figure out how stupid and self-centered and vain he is. She chose him anyway!!

I think Apollo was a ride on the wild side for Phaedra, she had an itch that she wanted him to scratch, and she got pregnant. That is why they got married IMO, not because they were in love or anything close to that but because she was pregnant and her parents expected her to marry the baby's father. I think her parents opinions of her matter a great deal and they would never approve of an abortion or her having a child out of wedlock. I also think that Phaedra thought Apollo would be satisfied with the lifestyle she was able give him but he was not and reverted back to his criminal ways, if he ever even left them that is.  I do not believe that she was involved with his crimes but I don't think she cared enough to pay attention to what he was doing.

• Love 11

I think that Phaedra mistakenly put some faith in her husband because he was now a father and figured he could man up and put them first considering his own past with not having one.  So when he got up and went to work every day or seemed to be doing business deals she assumed it was legit and didn't dig any further.

Maybe that's on her.  But I can't and won't hate on her for believing in her husband.  Regardless of his past at some point she believed he was going to step up and do the right thing.  It didn't seem as though he had to wonder whether or not SHE was legit when she went to work every day.  

She's learned her lesson now and I get the idea that with Phaedra you burn her once and that's it.  And Apollo knows that which is why he's so back and forth about her.  In his TH's he's screaming about how she sucks as a wife and in person he's loving on her and trying to prove how sorry he is.

Regardless of her ideas of what their marriage would be when they got married or what she expected.....the blame for the demise of their marriage still lies at Apollo's feet. 

Period.

• Love 5
I think Apollo was a ride on the wild side for Phaedra, she had an itch that she wanted him to scratch, and she got pregnant. That is why they got married IMO, not because they were in love or anything close to that but because she was pregnant and her parents expected her to marry the baby's father. I think her parents opinions of her matter a great deal and they would never approve of an abortion or her having a child out of wedlock. I also think that Phaedra thought Apollo would be satisfied with the lifestyle she was able give him but he was not and reverted back to his criminal ways, if he ever even left them that is.  I do not believe that she was involved with his crimes but I don't think she cared enough to pay attention to what he was doing.

I totally agree with this. I think Phaedra knew exactly who Apollo was and she got a thrill out of "slumming it" with him. I don't think she ever had any intention of making a serious go of things until she wound up pregnant. Then she had to do damage control, so she thought they could get married and she could set him up and he wouldn't need to get into trouble anymore. But, for whatever reason, this leopard didn't/couldn't change his spots and now she's stuck with a lifetime of dealing with this fool. That's why people need to really be more selective about how they lay down with. Accidents happen, even if you ARE using protection, and you could end up chained for life to someone who is really not good for you. 

• Love 5

I agree ghoulina, there is no problem enjoying relations once in a while, but there is no way in hell that Apollo is "huzzbin" material.  I have a feeling that he is mediocre father material at beast and I thought this before he plead guilty to any crimes.  You better make sure you are totally protected from pregnancy and disease before you go enjoy another frolicking night on the air mattress (in the projects, no less).

• Love 2

So if the Angela Stanton stuff is true-and from Phaedra's depositions, I believe it-why hasn't Apollo ratted Phaedra out? Is this whole separation staged for the show? It seems Phaedra should appear to be more worried about what Apollo might say. This whole idea that innocent Phaedra had no! idea! how Apollo was making his money is an insult to the viewers' intelligence.

There is just nothing authentic about this woman. I think she can be funny, but she never once appears to have an honest or authentic moment. She is fake and shady every minute of every day.

• Love 2

So if the Angela Stanton stuff is true-and from Phaedra's depositions, I believe it-why hasn't Apollo ratted Phaedra out? Is this whole separation staged for the show? It seems Phaedra should appear to be more worried about what Apollo might say. This whole idea that innocent Phaedra had no! idea! how Apollo was making his money is an insult to the viewers' intelligence.

There is just nothing authentic about this woman. I think she can be funny, but she never once appears to have an honest or authentic moment. She is fake and shady every minute of every day.

Apollo is an idiot, but he's not stupid.  He knows very well that if Phaedra goes down as well, that there will be nothing (monetarily) for him to come back to and his ass will end up working at McDonalds or wherever that's not good enough for his criminal ass.  If he as something to hold over Phae's head, he has leverage.

• Love 3

I don't know.....have you ever suspected something was up but decided to not look into it because you didn't want to know or really deal with the truth and the fallout? I have so I can believe in a situation where Phaedra may have preferred to look the other way instead of dealing with it.

• Love 2

I read her book and was left scratching my head, there is no way that AS would not turn Phaedra in to get a better sentence, AS had small children. Is Phaedra as guilty as AS claims, I don't know because AS is not trustworthy either.

• Love 2

There clearly is no honor amongst thieves.  Appalling Apollo, his brother, Ms. Staunton, Fakedra, etc.--all a part of the same cesspool of characters.  The only difference among them is that Fakedra has a law degree and can hide behind that, some cosmetics and some phony Southern charm.  The first time Apollo showed her who he really was, she should have believed him and kept it moving.  Like others, I also believe that he was a ride on the wild side and that she intended to ride that stallion to glory until she got tired of him and something better (someone who could raise her profile) came along.  Shit got real when she became pregnant though, and I imagine it wouldn't have been easy telling her parents (co-pastors) that she was expecting a child out of wedlock.  I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall the first time Fakedra presented Mr. Juvial to her parents as the man she was ordained to marry.  I firmly believe in forgiveness and redemption myself so it would have been understandable if they all believed that marriage and fatherhood would change Apollo. 

The problem I've always had with Fakedra is that she wasn't just a woman who simply made a mistake in choosing a mate.  It was the wall of smugness and superciliousness that I couldn't stand, as well as the feeling I can't shake that she knew on some level what he was up to.  She desperately tried to make him happen by ensuring he had legitimate gigs.  Her incorporating at least one of his "asset recovery" bidnesses also raised all kinds of red flags for me.

• Love 5

I had a dream the other night that Phaedra was my MIL. (I'm not a huge fan of my current MIL, so that might be a bit of an improvement.) My husband and I owned our own business (funeral home?) and she just called me out of the blue to let me know that she had consulted with her lawyers and knew just how to buy me out of my half, in case my husband croaked. I'm not sure if that sounded more like my MIL or Phaedra, but I do know I kept bitching about her to MY family in the dream, and calling her "Shady, Shady PhaePhae". 

• Love 1

How I feel about Phaedra Parks Nida this season

She is having real issues that are real serious and how she is handling it boggles the mind.  Her whole world is crumbling and right now she is trying to make it easy on her kids.

viable storyline - husband going to jail, mental and threatened physical abuse, fear for her family

• Love 4

Phaedra's mom is just too much. Not Joyce bad. She's pushing it though. I hope Apollo looks on the bright side. If he hadn't committed these 'white collar' crimes, he would've had Phaedra turning into her mama to look forward to in the future. 

• Love 1

The only person named Chocolate that Phaedra was seeing was a former female client who just got married and is now pregnant. She has pictures of The baby shower on Facebook. Chocolate was the girls stage name when she was a stripper. Phaedra became friends with her after representing her.

Baby shower bliss for my niece ‪#‎babyisabella2015‬ and mommy @atrophywife ‪#‎whytechocolate‬ ‪#‎bff‬
https://www.facebook.com/phaedrafans/photos/a.122806424404048.17872.118731908144833/957784607572888/?type=1&theater