Type keyword(s) to search

Phaedra Parks: Undertaker, Esq.

• Start Topic

I don't even care if it really happened.  I think it's hilarious and scandalous, and I'm going to choose to believe it occurred.  In fact- I'll believe that anything to the contrary is a conspiracy to hide the truth.

Whatever was on the interwebz first is true.  That's what I'm going with.

• Love 6

I certainly want it to be true. And the quote from Phaedra's publicist in the CNN story tends to validate the "incident."

We'll know soon enough, because it's apparently easy to look up a prisoner in the system and see where and if he's incarcerated. Plus, we'll definitely know by watching the show - if it happened, they'll show it.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 1

I don't mean to be shilling for the TT blog, cuz I really want this story to be true, but a comment there states that the BOP database is updated once a day. So it's possible he's there, but the database won't reflect it 'til tomorrow.

(Feel like a killjoy).

Guys - Tamara Tattles (blog) is reporting that the TMZ story is totally fake. It says Apollo arrived at the federal prison in KY at 12:35 PM today (a half hour late, but he's there). He was never at the house today (in Atlanta), and he's not AWOL. Again, according to her "spies on the ground," the police were at Phaedra's house because of a malfunctioning alarm, and left after 5 minutes. I knew it was too good to be true!

Oh dammit, dammit, dammit....It was so GOLDEN...so perfect, especially if Bravo had been filming it.

I always give TMZ a little more credibility simply because Harvey is an attorney and should know how to do at least rudimentary fact-checking before printing false stories.

I don't know who I'm more disappointed in, slackassing Harvey or a not-behaving-badly Apollo.

I don't even care if it really happened.  I think it's hilarious and scandalous, and I'm going to choose to believe it occurred.  In fact- I'll believe that anything to the contrary is a conspiracy to hide the truth.

Whatever was on the interwebz first is true.  That's what I'm going with.

Ohhh, I like the way you think.  

Until proven otherwise, I'm going to believe Harvey the Attorney Levin and TMZ.

Because it will ruin my entire night otherwise.

• Love 1

I wouldn't be at all surprised if both stories are true -- the big confrontation was planned in advance and filmed yesterday, with him reporting to prison on schedule today.

Maybe...but he's not shown as being in custody as of yet according to the link up-thread a ways.

I'm not too sure Apollo is "cerebral" (Thank you, Heather Debrow) enough to act out a scene like that.  

I think we'll know more if, when he's finally in custody, perhaps the date and time are reflected.  Until then, I'm going to assume he's not in custody and the story is true, basically because I want it to be true.  It's too damned entertaining not to be.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

Okay, so what word was he trying to say? Usually when people do that, the wrong or made up word at least sounds similar to the correct word - juvial/jovial, disposition/deposition ("taken out of contents"-Tamra, hee). I'm going asunder..the only thing I can think of is I'm going down under? Of course, if that's what he was trying to say, it doesn't even make sense. He's going to Austraila?

Oh and I refuse to get excited about any possible juicy footage of Apollo returning to the house. Bravo has shown they will not air footage for no reason at all, even if they tease us with it.

Edited by Tararayne

Asunder = astray? Under, as in under lock and key? Unless it's his clue there's a divorce in the works. That might be one word he remembers from his wedding vows.

Asunder means "into pieces".  Like marriage vows, "What God has joined together let no man put asunder."  I'm sure he thought it meant "underground", like "I'm going in!"  However, I could see the case for him going to pieces over having to enter prison and leave his family.  It is just that I don't think "asunder" is part of his usual vocabulary.  I have no idea why I think that....?

Asunder means "into pieces".  Like marriage vows, "What God has joined together let no man put asunder."  I'm sure he thought it meant "underground", like "I'm going in!"  However, I could see the case for him going to pieces over having to enter prison and leave his family.  It is just that I don't think "asunder" is part of his usual vocabulary.  I have no idea why I think that....?

Yes!  I think he meant he was going "underground"

I suspect most polysyllabic words are not in Apollo's vocabulary...so I wouldn't be surprised if asunder hadn't made its way into whatever part of the brain holds his verbal acumen.

• Love 1

Yes! I think he meant he was going "underground"

I suspect most polysyllabic words are not in Apollo's vocabulary...so I wouldn't be surprised if asunder hadn't made its way into whatever part of the brain holds his verbal acumen.

Maybe he misspelled 'surrender,' and spell check changed it to asunder? But, I don't think it would keep it in all caps.

• Love 1

Huge hug from baby jeebus...Apparently it's ALL TRUE!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/therealhousewivesfanclub?fref=nf

Phaedra Parks Terrified And Shaken Up After Apollo Nida Showed Up To Her Home #RHOA

Sources tell Radar, “It was crazy. Phaedra had just got home from being away for a few days when all of a sudden Apollo stormed in. Apollo came out of nowhere and ran around the house like a lunatic.”

Police did show up but Apollo had already fled the scene. The source adds, “It was pretty frightening. Phaedra was understandably terrified and shaken up by the ordeal.”

Phaedra’s rep Steve Honig did confirm the incident and says Phaedra is trying to move on, “Phaedra is now putting all of her energy into ensuring the well-being of her two children and making decisions that are in their best interests. This situation has put a tremendous strain on Phaedra and her family, and she is working hard to bring back a sense of normalcy to everyone’s lives.”

So how long till Phaedra files for divorce and what the hell is she waiting for?

Oh please, please let the part about Bravo filming the entire incident be true as well.  

*wringing my hands*

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

Apollo said asunder in the instagram video as well, bless his heart. 

I think something happened at Phaedra's house and that Apollo turned himself in later than the appointed time.

I thing what Tamara Tattles reported is incorrect.  My take is that the incident itself was over with in less than 30 minutes and maybe her source missed Apollo coming and going.  I wish she had not called out CNN and TMZ for being wrong and making up stories, because I think it may come back to bite her in the backside.

Edited by quinn
  • Love 3

I thing what Tamara Tattles reported is incorrect.  My take is that the incident itself was over with in less than 30 minutes and maybe her source missed Apollo coming and going.  I wish she had not called out CNN and TMZ for being wrong and making up stories, because I think it may come back to bite her in the backside.

She's already spinning it. According to her, even if Bravo shows an "incident," it could have been filmed on a different day and edited in for dramatic effect.

She's also defending her source at the federal pen in KY, even as she acknowledges that all the source saw was a van that drove through the gates at 12:35 pm on the day Apollo was set to turn himself in. That's it! Just a van. She didn't even see his face, or GA license plates, or anything. Yet somehow that proves it was Apollo.

I contributed here by posting what I read over there, so I'm sorry about that. I still don't take TMZ as gospel, and I think we all know by know how Bravo editing monkeys work, but still....

• Love 2

She's already spinning it. According to her, even if Bravo shows an "incident," it could have been filmed on a different day and edited in for dramatic effect.

She's also defending her source at the federal pen in KY, even as she acknowledges that all the source saw was a van that drove through the gates at 12:35 pm on the day Apollo was set to turn himself in. That's it! Just a van. She didn't even see his face, or GA license plates, or anything. Yet somehow that proves it was Apollo.

I contributed here by posting what I read over there, so I'm sorry about that. I still don't take TMZ as gospel, and I think we all know by know how Bravo editing monkeys work, but still....

Sounds like Tamara Tattles needs to start doing some fact-checking on her "source" of information.  

I'll bet she's backpedaling...what with TMZ's Levin being an attorney and the powers that be at CNN and her calling them both pretty much liardogs...yeah, she might want to write her Apollo source off as unreliable and keep it moving.

I'll be praying to the reality TV goddesses that TMZ was correct in saying that Bravo was there and filmed the entire thing.

And that they air it.  Unedited.  SOON.

Sounds like Tamara Tattles needs to start doing some fact-checking on her "source" of information.  

I'll bet she's backpedaling...what with TMZ's Levin being an attorney and the powers that be at CNN and her calling them both pretty much liardogs...yeah, she might want to write her Apollo source off as unreliable and keep it moving.

I'll be praying to the reality TV goddesses that TMZ was correct in saying that Bravo was there and filmed the entire thing.

And that they air it.  Unedited.  SOON.

I don't think Harvey Levin/TMZ cares one bit about her or whatever she writes in her blog. And rather than backpedal, she's digging in re: her ATL neighborhood source, who apparently spends every waking minute scoping out Phaedra's house. How weird is that? But the truth is - I don't know if we'll ever have definitive proof about Apollo showing up and causing a scene on that particular day because of Bravo editing monkeys (although, like you, I can't wait to see it!). What baffles me, however, is how she's still defending her "eyes on the ground" information from KY. When her source, to his or her credit, only acknowledged seeing "a van" enter the gates. It was Tamara who concluded it must have been Apollo inside that van, because, well, you know, just because. She wanted it be him, so she reported it the way she did, and is sticking by it, in order to maintain her scoop and her credibility.

• Love 1

I don't think Harvey Levin/TMZ cares one bit about her or whatever she writes in her blog. And rather than backpedal, she's digging in re: her ATL neighborhood source, who apparently spends every waking minute scoping out Phaedra's house. How weird is that? But the truth is - I don't know if we'll ever have definitive proof about Apollo showing up and causing a scene on that particular day because of Bravo editing monkeys (although, like you, I can't wait to see it!). What baffles me, however, is how she's still defending her "eyes on the ground" information from KY. When her source, to his or her credit, only acknowledged seeing "a van" enter the gates. It was Tamara who concluded it must have been Apollo inside that van, because, well, you know, just because. She wanted it be him, so she reported it the way she did, and is sticking by it, in order to maintain her scoop and her credibility.

She's as stubborn as I am in my belief it all has to be true...just because it's so delicious I want it to be true.

Too bad Bravo never really issues any confirmations or denials...I'd love it if they'd just confirm they were filming when all this went down.  Just give us a morsel, Bravo, just a morsel of encouragement!

She's as stubborn as I am in my belief it all has to be true...just because it's so delicious I want it to be true.

Too bad Bravo never really issues any confirmations or denials...I'd love it if they'd just confirm they were filming when all this went down.  Just give us a morsel, Bravo, just a morsel of encouragement!

You're right. (re: the stubbornness!)

As for Bravo - are you kidding? Never! Remember their motto - watch what happens....!

• Love 1

Yeah, but even if Bravo did film it, do you really trust them to even show us the footage when the season airs?? Remember, there were reports of a big blowout and lots of drama between OC Tamra and Danielle, and they ended up editing Danielle completely out of the show! We saw Tamra running off hysterically into the night, but we never saw the real reason why, which was edited out. Also in NJ, apparently there is footage of Amber saying her husband likes for her to use a strap-on on him, but that will not be shown. And Bravo is notorious for showing us teasers at the beginning of the season, but then they never show it during the season! (Brandi's "I just checkmated you bitch"=I waited all season to hear that conversation) So I refuse to get excited at all anymore, since apparently Bravo likes to play with and fuck over their viewers. I just can't imagine any reason at all why they decide not to show certain things. Even if it were a threat of lawsuits, I assume Bravo makes them sign an iron-clad release.

• Love 1

Wow.  Apollo went away with a thunder didn't he?  What are we going to do without him.  Peter is not going to be able to fill the void.....although he will try hard.

Maybe they can do segments with him from prison.  Given the divorce in the works, and the fact that Phaedra isn't sticking around we could really get some interesting stuff from him.  If nothing else, segments from him teaching and advising the other inmates would just be too priceless to pass up.

• Love 1

I'm just now getting caught up on the goings on of the RHOATL cast, and I just read Phaedra's deposition. Well, I skipped around some, but call me unbelieving that Phaedra would have no idea what was going on with her money. When it came time to answer questions about how Angela Stanton's claims have caused economic damamge for Phaedra, Phaedra's hemming and hawing about not know exacty just rang false.

You mean to tell me she has her career and the show plus other side hustles, and she has no clue what is going into her bank account(s)?

• Love 2

OMG. I am JUST catching up on the last season (?), maybe the one before where Kenya, Phaedra and Apollo are negotiating that horrible donkey booty video. Unfortunately, they only showed one epi after where Kenya completelyrippedFakePhaeoff with her stallion video. Good times. I will find it on Netflix I hope!!! so much better than wedding crapola and the shitfest that was SUPPOSED to be a bachelorette party. Sorry Kandi, if my friend showed up with that crap, well....we probably would not be so close after that!

• Love 1

OMG. I am JUST catching up on the last season (?), maybe the one before where Kenya, Phaedra and Apollo are negotiating that horrible donkey booty video. Unfortunately, they only showed one epi after where Kenya completelyrippedFakePhaeoff with her stallion video. Good times. I will find it on Netflix I hope!!! so much better than wedding crapola and the shitfest that was SUPPOSED to be a bachelorette party. Sorry Kandi, if my friend showed up with that crap, well....we probably would not be so close after that!

Those were such juvial times

• Love 2

Oh. Boy. Seeing for the first time, the charity event with Kenya's ass hanging out? Haven't quite figured it out. Doing a Phaedra parody? What a yuck. I mean, yuk. Wow. Where is the thread for this? Not sure what season this is? HOW did I miss this season of whoa?

I think that was season 5. Kenya's first year. And yes, she was making fun of the black see-thru mesh thing Phaedra wore when they were all on the trip where Apollo threw Kenya in the pool. And "Gone With The Wind Twirl" was born.

Just because its Wednesday and just because I'm that sort of girl!  Anyways, at about 2:30 she starts in on Phaedra.  

Edited by RealityGal

I promise I'll stop but I just lmao when Porsha said she was "paturd" with Cynthia at that horrible, Ijustknow he's abusive asshole's party. I can't wait to use it! Oh the looks I'll get from my friends who speak English. Also, pissed at Kuntya. I've suffered with bipolar disorder and have never stabbed anyone in the neck. Also, I don't pull Shit like Kuntya does so I'm peeved with Phaedra. The shit K does....I don't know. I think she just thinks she's funnier and smarter than she really is. The shit she pulls is some bold shit but she ALWAYS acts like that. I don't see many trips to the other end of the spectrum for her.

Thanks ReAlityGal! Hilarious! Anybody do Andy impressions?

Kandi posted a short video of her and Phaedra today on her Instagram. I must say, I've never found Phaedra all that attractive facially but Apollo's jail stint looks fabulous on her. She looked so pretty and she wasn't wearing a wedding ring.

Phuck Phony Phaedra! Ain't nuthin' pretty about that Pretentious Poser.

• Love 3