Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

(edited)
28 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

IOverall I see much more good than bad in LVP and agree she hasn’t always been treated kindly. Much as I agree with you these women should have treated her better this season, I just don’t see the situation as black and white as some of the LVP fans, that it was a bunch of evil women who simply hate another woman whose only crime is being more popular with RH fans. Jealousy may play a part in the divide this year, but I don’t think it’s the sole issue. 

What you say is reasonable but Jealousy is about 99% of the issue.

Kyle has always been very jealous of Lisa. So she was than happy to be leading the charge against Lisa so she could humble her as she became Queen. Erika always had it in for her ever since her senile old man flirted with her years ago. Dorito thought she could slide out from blame for puppy dumping and eventually Lisa would forgive her. Teddi is a puppet who has Rinnas hand shoved up her ass. Rinna is Rinna.

It has all backfired and I think they know it. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out at the reunion.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 21
34 minutes ago, byrd said:

then they all better stand in line taking turns licking that spoon..

They will. I actually don’t mind Rinna so much but I am ready to see Kyle lick the spoon 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

There are many times that LVP has been rude, or hurtful. Her berating of Ericka because she sent a handwritten note when LVP's brother died? Tacky and classless. 

My biggest beef though (and why I am soooo glad she will not be on next year) is that IMO LVP is the original puppy dumper. She gave not one, but two puppies to people who she should have known more than anyone were not going to care for those dogs properly. These are two people who had to have multiple nannies for their small children. 

I have worked in an animal rescue for years, are we are fanatical about who we adopt our rescued animals to. And just because someone might be a friend does not mean they will be allowed to adopt. The animals' welfare comes first, always!

I have no idea if LVP did this for publicity, or was hoping for a spin off featuring VP Dogs? In any case she did NOT put the welfare of those dogs first, and for that I will always consider her the original puppy dumper. Shame on her. 

I feel the exact same way!!!!!!

LVP did this for self gain. She wanted to advertise VPD on RHOBH - and the best way to do this was to have a diamond holder adopt one of her dogs. If you remember she did the exact same thing to Kyle when she was working with Spot Rescue - Mauricio adopted Storm. LVP just loved it getting a lot of free publicity for their partnership, then once she and Ken had that lawsuit - she didn't want Storm around.

I could almost forgive her for the first dog - Madison. But to allow the Kemsleys to adopt a second dog tells me LVP/Ken/VPD don't know what the hell they are doing. Doesn't seem like they did any before adoption nor aftercare for the well being of 2 defenseless puppies.

Other than Storm being adopted from Spot Rescue Dogs, I don't think any of the other ladies (past and present) nor the VPR chucklefucks have ever used LVP for advice in adopting a pet or used VPD

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, Door County Cherry said:

Do you think they mean actual wives?  Housewife,  I believe, means someone whose 'career' is basically staying at home.  All of these women have occupations beyond being married.

I'm going more by the use of the word "wives" in housewives. I'm so used to the other franchises where the majority aren't even "married" anymore.

like NY: Bethenny, Sonja, Luann, Tinsley

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

Mrs Girardi at the Kyle outdoor luncheon looked a lot like Erika in the pic above. 

I actually thought that Erika looked very pretty and natural at Kyle's luncheon, and agree that she looked very similar to the pic. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm going more by the use of the word "wives" in housewives. I'm so used to the other franchises where the majority aren't even "married" anymore.

like NY: Bethenny, Sonja, Luann, Tinsley

Ramona and Dorinda, too.  None of the NY women are married.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, langford peel said:

Wait a minute. Did Kyle get that dress from Carol Burnett?

Somewhere a movie theater is missing their curtains.

haha! That's exactly what it reminded me of...with some Goldie Hawn in Overboard. 

b9de2f6573d0a3f9e8f23a891104ab66.jpg

Get-the-Look-Goldie-Hawn-in-Overboard-84

• LOL 17
(edited)
3 minutes ago, izabella said:

Ramona and Dorinda, too.  None of the NY women are married.

I can't believe I forgot my favorite Crazy Turtle!

I didn't count Dorinda or Carole - because they are widowed

In the past on RHOBH - you did have one or 2 - divorced or single - like Taylor, Potted Plant Pam, Brandi

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

haha! That's exactly what it reminded me of...with some Goldie Hawn in Overboard. 

b9de2f6573d0a3f9e8f23a891104ab66.jpg

Get-the-Look-Goldie-Hawn-in-Overboard-84

Too perfect.

I grew up watching the Carol Burnett show. One of the best shows ever and this is one of the best sketches ever to appear on television (I’m my personal opinion).

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
24 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

Thought this season would never end. It was a blur of leopard prints, oversize jersey dresses, a lifeless trip to France, some flat-talking, and lots of cackling by the resident anorexic. Yada yada. And did we really just watch them celebrate the opening of a friggin real estate office?

Amen to this! I don't know what's up with EJ, but she's been rather quiet and distant.  

I couldn't make it all the way through the show last night.  I am so sick of the pile on of LVP.  It's so unnecessary.  LVP isn't going to "own" anything, and the quicker the ladies understand that, the quicker they can get on with their lives.  I want to tell them to quit their bitching about her.  It does no good at this point.  They've beaten the horse deader than dead, but apparently the only thing they know to do is to constantly bring up her name.  Gah!!  Just stop!  I can't believe that they can't find something else to talk about.  It's maddening.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I do think that Kyle's point to LVP - that, in fact, she never called LVP a liar, those were LVP's words - was a valid one. I don't actually think Kyle thinks of LVP as a liar, but as someone who manipulates.

IMO, Kyle absofuckinglutely implied that LVP was a liar by continuing to insist that what the other ladies were saying was true, ergo what LVP was saying was false, ie: a lie. She also implied LVP is a liar when Dorit asked so obviously if anyone had knowledge of LVP selling stories to the press before - yeah like that wasn't pre-planned between Duhrit and Vyle off camera beforehand...or maybe it was pre-planned with a kick in the ass from the producers - Anyway, that is basically saying that yes, she has and she's lied about it. Because the lying was the big brouhahah over the Did She or Didn't She Leak to the Press story years back. They all imply LVP is a liar, that's pretty much their entire raison d'etre this season.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

imo someone who is intentionally cruel and amused by the pain she causes is something very different than “kindhearted.” It took a long time for the women to see LVP the way they do now, because people don’t like to believe that some among us really do mean to hurt others.

I agree with you regarding the comments you mentioned 100%. I still think if Lisa didn't have heart she wouldn't spend so much time helping others-dogs, speaking out in support of the LGBT community, feeding the homeless every week. She works a lot, isn't a spring chicken anymore, and still makes it a priority to give back. At the end of the day, I think the world is a better place with someone like her in it. I guess I'm kind of a minority in that I'm not one of those LVP does no wrong fans-I'm quite critical of her at times too, and I don't hate the other women. But I think the good in LVP far outweighs her bad. There are people I love who are generally kind but do make the occasional cruel, hurtful comments now and then. As much as I don't like it and have had my feelings hurt, I don't define them by their worst moments. I don't think it's fair when I've seen so much kindness in them. 

• Love 19
24 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Amen to this! I don't know what's up with EJ, but she's been rather quiet and distant.  

I couldn't make it all the way through the show last night.  I am so sick of the pile on of LVP.  It's so unnecessary.  LVP isn't going to "own" anything, and the quicker the ladies understand that, the quicker they can get on with their lives.  I want to tell them to quit their bitching about her.  It does no good at this point.  They've beaten the horse deader than dead, but apparently the only thing they know to do is to constantly bring up her name.  Gah!!  Just stop!  I can't believe that they can't find something else to talk about.  It's maddening.

I have a slightly different take on what’s been happening. The gang seems to me to simply expect her to just go on as usual despite the impasse on the ROL disagreement. That’s the usual outcome when there’s a big fight. The offended parties agree to disagree or they do what Kim did and what Camille did/does: agree to move on but hold a grudge. I don’t think they all really expect LVP to cave in anyway, just to not continue to be angry. I do think they’d welcome her back (I.e., not freeze her out) but they probably would needle her forever about doggie-gate. (FWIW I do not think she had clean hands in that whole thing but I also think it was pointless to try to force a confession out of her—it was never gonna happen).

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, gingerella said:

IMO, Kyle absofuckinglutely implied that LVP was a liar by continuing to insist that what the other ladies were saying was true, ergo what LVP was saying was false, ie: a lie. She also implied LVP is a liar when Dorit asked so obviously if anyone had knowledge of LVP selling stories to the press before - yeah like that wasn't pre-planned between Duhrit and Vyle off camera beforehand...or maybe it was pre-planned with a kick in the ass from the producers - Anyway, that is basically saying that yes, she has and she's lied about it. Because the lying was the big brouhahah over the Did She or Didn't She Leak to the Press story years back. They all imply LVP is a liar, that's pretty much their entire raison d'etre this season.

Remember she also was trying to say something to Lisa about how Lisa could be forgiven for what she did, but she just needed to come clean. That’s pretty much saying you know she’s lying to avoid the consequences. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

What you say is reasonable but Jealousy is about 99% of the issue.

Kyle has always been very jealous of Lisa. So she was than happy to be leading the charge against Lisa so she could humble her as she became Queen. Erika always had it in for her ever since her senile old man flirted with her years ago. Dorito thought she could slide out from blame for puppy dumping and eventually Lisa would forgive her. Teddi is a puppet who has Rinnas hand shoved up her ass. Rinna is Rinna.

It has all backfired and I think they know it. It will be interesting to see how it shakes out at the reunion.

Maybe it is 99%, I don't know tbh. I thought maybe there was some jealousy towards Brandi when she was the new girl, but I think the way she was treated was mostly because she was an asshole. An asshole with gorgeous legs, but an asshole. She turned out to be the most jealous one. 

My guess is that it's a combination of jealousy, poor judgment, and believing the worst of Lisa due to old grievances, but I admit it can be tricky for me to decipher jealousy among people I don't personally know.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I have a slightly different take on what’s been happening. The gang seems to me to simply expect her to just go on as usual despite the impasse on the ROL disagreement. That’s the usual outcome when there’s a big fight. The offended parties agree to disagree or they do what Kim did and what Camille did/does: agree to move on but hold a grudge. I don’t think they all really expect LVP to cave in anyway, just to not continue to be angry. I do think they’d welcome her back (I.e., not freeze her out) but they probably would needle her forever about doggie-gate. (FWIW I do not think she had clean hands in that whole thing but I also think it was pointless to try to force a confession out of her—it was never gonna happen).

I think this close to the truth when you say that they expected Lisa to accept their character assassination and operate business as usual. When Lisa realized that life is too short and the likes of “Teddi is not worth my time” was not worth responding to they were nonplussed. They can’t understand that Lisa would drop the money and the show because her brothers death and their lack of simple human compassion showed who they are. “Here’s a tweet with pills on a cupcake like your brother used to kill himself.”  “I have problems too Lisa.” “It’s the consensus that you are not telling the truth.” 

Who would want to consort with such people. They make Jax and Tequila Katie seem like Mother Theresa.

These dim blunts were caught flat footed by Lisa’s reaction and that of her millions of fans. Now they are going to turn on each other. Erika and Dorito are shown in a clip turning on Teddi.  Rinna has no compassion or loyalty to anyone. They can savage Camille a little but the fact is she is not a full cast member who was brought on because her life is much more interesting than their mundane existence.  (Clip those toenails Kyle)

They didn’t realize what they have done. The only good thing to come out of it is that most of them should be gone by next season.

• Love 23
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

There are many times that LVP has been rude, or hurtful. Her berating of Ericka because she sent a handwritten note when LVP's brother died? Tacky and classless. 

She didn't berate Erika. She simply said she thought they were closer than a note with no phone call. Brian Moylan, who does the recaps for Vulture, is the ultimate Erika Jayne sycophant, in fact, he wrote her book and pretty much backs all of her bad behavior - in the way people accuse LVP fans of backing LVP- even said that Erika overreacted in that scene.

He even said that the problem with LVP is that the women are so quick to assume something that LVP says is negative, that they do things like jump all over phrasing and take pictures of condolence cards. It's interesting because the only times he has ever called Erika out was over her treatment of Eileen in Hong Kong, and Erika's reaction to LVP's comment about thinking they were closer than a note. This is a guy who is literally on Erika's payroll. Of course, he was pointing that out as a reason for LVP to leave the show so you know he is not a defender of LVP.

• Love 14

Lisa R~ trying to look 18 when you're 55 is just not a good look on your scrawny neck and legs and stick with your iconic wigs.

2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Kyle is a pretty woman with a good figure - but she needs a stylist almost as much as I do!

Probably more! And if she already has one or more, fire them!

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

She didn't berate Erika. She simply said she thought they were closer than a note with no phone call. Brian Moylan, who does the recaps for Vulture, is the ultimate Erika Jayne sycophant, in fact, he wrote her book and pretty much backs all of her bad behavior - in the way people accuse LVP fans of backing LVP- even said that Erika overreacted in that scene.

He even said that the problem with LVP is that the women are so quick to assume something that LVP says is negative, that they do things like jump all over phrasing and take pictures of condolence cards. It's interesting because the only times he has ever called Erika out was over her treatment of Eileen in Hong Kong, and Erika's reaction to LVP's comment about thinking they were closer than a note. This is a guy who is literally on Erika's payroll. Of course, he was pointing that out as a reason for LVP to leave the show so you know he is not a defender of LVP.

I agree that she didn’t berate Erika. But she criticized her for writing a condolence note and not calling. IMO that criticism was unwarranted and intended to embarrass Erika. Not cool. (I just lost five family members in a one-year period and I cannot fathom publicly criticizing anyone for writing me a note. Grieving people don’t all want the same thing and what Erika did was decent and well-intentioned and she didn’t deserve to be slammed for it.)

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, AUJulia said:

I agree that she didn’t berate Erika. But she criticized her for writing a condolence note and not calling. IMO that criticism was unwarranted and intended to embarrass Erika. Not cool.

I felt that LVP was caught off guard when asked that question when they were airing their grievances and she knew that they were fishing for her to complain about Dorit, so she quickly just tried to think of something innocuous that she could bring up instead. But who knew Erika would’ve taken a picture of that letter! It was the most basic form letter I have ever read. I would have been put off too. 

Re: this episode/season:

Camille- don’t  understand the hugs at the end either… Such craziness.

Denise is the only semi-sane one, and I like her husband. He seems like a calm guy and good with the kids. Crazy numerology and well done steaks notwithstanding.

Rinna can go away.  Her shit stirring can be seen from a mile away why don’t those dolts realize how fake she is? She is literally a horrible person. And what has she brought to the show? Trips to QVC in Pennsylvania aren’t exciting after the first time or two. She’s not bringing glam. She has not brought great trips, she has shit clothes, and her house is stuck in the 80s just like her hair.

Teddi is annoying, but I can tolerate her.

Kyle  has fallen so, so far in my eyes. She has turned into such a mean girl end it is ugly. And she needs to stop messing with her face… She is ruining herself.  

And unpopular opinion - besides the doggiegate - which is of course terrible, I really don’t mind Dorit!  I have always sort of liked her and PK, and I honestly think they seem like they have a real relationship and he stands up for her without being too crazy like Ken. And she does seem to love her kids. 

LVP will be able to keep the Vegas place open for awhile I’m sure. I would go have a drink there if I were in Vegas. My sister and mom went to one of her recent rose’ signings and people were lined up at 6am, and these were young _and_ old people. 

• Love 11

I thought the “sympathy note” argument was ridiculous.  They were going around the table airing feelings (aka Rinna pot-stirring) and LVP said, basically, “I thought we were closer than just that note and it hurt my feelings.” Cue Ericka flipping her shit, pushing ice cream dishes and totally overreacting.  They showed the note, it was a scribbled memo on their generic stationary signed with an illegible name.  Not even a sympathy card?  Maybe that really did hurt her feelings, Jesus.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
(edited)
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

My biggest beef though (and why I am soooo glad she will not be on next year) is that IMO LVP is the original puppy dumper. She gave not one, but two puppies to people who she should have known more than anyone were not going to care for those dogs properly. These are two people who had to have multiple nannies for their small children. 

I have worked in an animal rescue for years, are we are fanatical about who we adopt our rescued animals to. And just because someone might be a friend does not mean they will be allowed to adopt. The animals' welfare comes first, always!

I have no idea if LVP did this for publicity, or was hoping for a spin off featuring VP Dogs? In any case she did NOT put the welfare of those dogs first, and for that I will always consider her the original puppy dumper. Shame on her. 

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree with you regarding the comments you mentioned 100%. I still think if Lisa didn't have heart she wouldn't spend so much time helping others-dogs, speaking out in support of the LGBT community, feeding the homeless every week. She works a lot, isn't a spring chicken anymore, and still makes it a priority to give back. At the end of the day, I think the world is a better place with someone like her in it. I guess I'm kind of a minority in that I'm not one of those LVP does no wrong fans-I'm quite critical of her at times too, and I don't hate the other women. But I think the good in LVP far outweighs her bad. There are people I love who are generally kind but do make the occasional cruel, hurtful comments now and then. As much as I don't like it and have had my feelings hurt, I don't define them by their worst moments. I don't think it's fair when I've seen so much kindness in them. 

When dealing with narcissistic people (and others who feel the need to continuously crown themselves), I’ve learned it’s wise to err on the side of cynicism. Three things stand out about LVP’s “charity” work:

1) She has chosen causes - LGBTQIA and DOGS - that are particularly popular in the markets where she opens restaurants. 

2) She very much uses these causes to draw attention to herself - carrying accessory dogs to interviews, shoots and other press events; and making herself the “queen” at Pride events.

3) As usernamefatigue pointed out, LVP’s treatment of animals is questionable. Anthropomorphizing animals (carrying them around as if they are purses, to be set aside on tables and bars, and dressing them in outfits to match the “pet lover”) is not actually being kind.

(Wonder if she participates in LA’s FoodFight program - restaurants donating food that they’d usually toss.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, abc123 said:

I felt that LVP was caught off guard when asked that question when they were airing their grievances and she knew that they were fishing for her to complain about Dorit, so she quickly just tried to think of something innocuous that she could bring up instead. But who knew Erika would’ve taken a picture of that letter! It was the most basic form letter I have ever read. I would have been put off too. 

I don’t agree that her note was basic. I’m actually super impressed she sat down and wrote one. No one seems to write notes anymore and despite my dislike of Erika I thought she did a nice job. Even if it didn’t meet “standards” (who even knows what they are these days?) it’s not ok to say anything critical about it. JMO. 

• Love 15
(edited)
13 hours ago, Higgins said:

I think she looks like a bloated senior citizen. She really looked awful.

I thought so too.  They all looked as though only 6 months had passed.  Except Erika, who looked as though we had last seen her many, many years ago.  (And those years had not been especially kind.)

10 hours ago, langford peel said:

Eric didn’t look like Mrs. Giradi. She looked like Mrs. Roper.

Exactly!

10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:
9 hours ago, parrotlover said:

as someone upthread said so eloquently, Dorit dumped the dog at a kill shelter - she is ground zero for the shitstorm, 

Absolutely!  It's beyond my understanding how that all got turned around and she came out looking 100% innocent.  

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

When Teddi tries to insert herself into a conversation and is told that person A would like to talk to person B alone for a moment ,Teddi just can't comprehend, refuses to leave and talks over them about how offended she is by how she was asked/told to butt-out (until Camille told her she wasn't worth her time -golden). This happened with Dorit and Kyle earlier in the season, and last night with Camille and Kyle. She makes me stabby.

I can't stand Teddi.   She constantly interrupts, and has an over-inflated opinion of herself.  Beyond obnoxious!  She's exactly the kind of person I do my best to avoid.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, endure said:

Lisa R~ trying to look 18 when you're 55 is just not a good look on your scrawny neck and legs and stick with your iconic wigs.

Probably more! And if she already has one or more, fire them!

You’d think one of her daughters would straighten her out!

• Love 2
23 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really. Wonder why they even bothered to marry.

Camille: to have a guy on her arm because from everything I've read about Beverly Hills you need one or be the single woman (threat) who never gets invited to any parties.

David: to step up into all the luxuries Kelsey's money provides.  

I give it a couple of years.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, stcroix said:

Camille: to have a guy on her arm because from everything I've read about Beverly Hills you need one or be the single woman (threat) who never gets invited to any parties.

David: to step up into all the luxuries Kelsey's money provides.  

I give it a couple of years.

David looks like a porn star. And not in a good way. 

• LOL 4

I’m done. Scratch this one off.   I didn’t even make it through half the show and just lost interest.  The show is just not  relatable in any way for me because I’ve never known anyone like these women and it’s exhausting.    

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
42 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I do admit to liking Camille, or what she sad, quite a bit. She's just a really bad actress. 

I actually like Camille too.  I met her a few years ago, and we corresponded for awhile after that (about books, mostly).   And for the most part, I enjoy her on this show.  I'm just trying at this point to wrap my head around what we saw last night!  😲  

Do we know yet who is or isn't coming back next season?  I would love it if Camille stayed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I saw friendly, mundane, small talk, not flirting. And if I am wrong, I better rein in my own boyfriend because he "flirts" with everyone.

That's what I saw too.  It looked completely harmless to me.  Mauricio is a friendly guy, and a "shmoozer".  And if he was cheating, he wouldn't be so open about it at an Agency-related event with his wife in attendance.  I kind of don't think he's cheating, but whether he is or not, I don't see how what we were shown last night in any way indicates that he's a cheater.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Too perfect.

I grew up watching the Carol Burnett show. One of the best shows ever and this is one of the best sketches ever to appear on television (I’m my personal opinion).

I’ve seen some eps on MeTV,* and I’m partial to “As the Stomach Turns.”

Which is how I feel about RHOBH at this point.

(* PS I adore Mama’s Family... watching it right now)

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, DebbieM4 said:

I actually like Camille too.  I met her a few years ago, and we corresponded for awhile after that (about books, mostly).   And for the most part, I enjoy her on this show.  I'm just trying at this point to wrap my head around what we saw last night!  😲  

Do we know yet who is or isn't coming back next season?  I would love it if Camille stayed.

Sneak footage of next season. You saw it here first 

cinderella GIF

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, AUJulia said:

I don’t agree that her note was basic. I’m actually super impressed she sat down and wrote one. No one seems to write notes anymore and despite my dislike of Erika I thought she did a nice job. Even if it didn’t meet “standards” (who even knows what they are these days?) it’s not ok to say anything critical about it. JMO. 

Not only was Erika's note not basic, it was actually very sweet. (And to recap, it said "Dear Lisa - Tom and I were saddened to hear of your brother Mark's passing, Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Sincerest Condolences, Erika). It was actually more personal that buying a card and simply signing her name to it. 

LVP said she was upset that Erika didn't call. Not everyone is comfortable with calling (and I believe Erika said she was not, which would hardly be a surprise). 

When each of my parents died, I received phone calls and many cards. The cards I still have, whereas I could not tell you now who called. When my dad died there is one close friend who lives in another province that I did not hear from which surprised me a bit but I still knew that he loved my dad, and me. It wasn't until years later that I found out that he did call, I wasn't home, he left a message with my niece which she forgot to give me. In any case I was grateful for every condolence, no matter the form it took (or how long it took to receive it for that matter). 

• Love 17
(edited)
5 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Not only was Erika's note not basic, it was actually very sweet. (And to recap, it said "Dear Lisa - Tom and I were saddened to hear of your brother Mark's passing, Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. Sincerest Condolences, Erika). It was actually more personal that buying a card and simply signing her name to it. 

LVP said she was upset that Erika didn't call. Not everyone is comfortable with calling (and I believe Erika said she was not, which would hardly be a surprise). 

When each of my parents died, I received phone calls and many cards. The cards I still have, whereas I could not tell you now who called. When my dad died there is one close friend who lives in another province that I did not hear from which surprised me a bit but I still knew that he loved my dad, and me. It wasn't until years later that I found out that he did call, I wasn't home, he left a message with my niece which she forgot to give me. In any case I was grateful for every condolence, no matter the form it took (or how long it took to receive it for that matter). 

Same here, notes I’ve kept and calls I’ve forgotten and all. The thing about a call is it can be great timing or bad timing and the caller doesn’t know in advance. Arguably a note is a more sensitive way to reach out. Some notes I responded to with a call. Just depends. 

ETA: I’ve been criticized for writing a personal note on my monogrammed stationery instead of buying a Hallmark Card “because it looked cheap.” 😏

Edited by AUJulia
  • Love 6

I. just.cannot. keep track. of the manufactured interpersonal drama between each of every one of these broads. 

Who the fuck is mad at who. Who makes up with who. 

I cant. I watched every episode this season. I've kept up with RH of BHills since its inception. But Jayzus I am so confused. 

Its not me. There is something wrong with this series. Why am I able to keep up with the interpersonal drama that changes each season with the New York Housewives? I get it over there. 

What the fuck is the difference between these two franchises? 

Scratching my head.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

I feel like I have reached my limit with this show. It’s not even about the women. I am on no team. I never really like any of them ever that much and I have always dislike Kyle.

they are just fake. It’s like they are low rent actresses playing themselves, a character. It’s fake and it’s Not compelling. Contrast this to NYC and the girls on there. For all their trash those chicks let things hang out and when they don’t it shows. See Bethany her first few seasons back. They are not Potomac, wittier bitches that check each other at the very least, entertainingly. 

This is like Atlanta and again they too can be funny. The stupid ending lines about each of these broads showed that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

And what was that “I get to” crap coming out of Kyle’s mouth. Guess what Kyle, I get to hate you.

Haha. She’s acting like she came up with it but it’s been around awhile in the land of Positive Meme Thinking. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, film noire said:

At this point, Sunnybebe, screw the actual show - next summer I want to see a Starz mini-series about this shitshow of a season.  One loosely based on the 80s mini-series Lace, starring Phoebe Cates as a woman in search of her birth mother (which led to one of the greatest tv lines ever:  "Which one of you bitches is my mother?") In the opening of the Starz version, LVP gathers her never-friends together in a Vegas castle-mansion:  Triple D (Dorit Dog Dumper, finally facing charges for endangering an animal) Erika G (facing fashion exile due to her new QVC line Mrs Girardi: Farty Fashion 4 Your Fifties!) Rinna (under self-imposed house arrest when she was caught on security video eating a whole gummy bear) Kyle, turning tricks to pay Mo's legal fees to avoid time in Club Fed (and by tricks, I mean doing children's parties as Splitty the Clown) Denise (stuck in a Vegas flashback partying with Charlie and Tom Sizemore) and Teddi (left behind in the desert as reality tv roadkill because she contributes nothing). As they wait - Rinna raging internally at the plate of croissants on the table, Kyle juggling the same - the woman look at each other, nervously (why are we here? Where's Andy?) and then, the sound of sweet happy barking. And the wings of majestic swans flapping.... 

And Lady Karma enters with her shining sword and silk chiffon pashmina:

lisa gif resized.gif

Your comment is EVERYTHING!

• Love 12