Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Hurricane Camille

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Well, she gambled that would get her a diamond last season, and it kind of backfired on her. Maybe better luck this year?

Exactly. No matter who they are, they need fellow housewives to film with. Doesn’t matter if you’re an OG housewife, fan favorite, or Andy Cohen likes you. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

ETA: Because this is not the Camille thread and the upcoming season is 10. Not 9.

Take discussion of Bravocon to media thread.

I've hidden a bunch of replies about storylines for next season.  If you'd like to talk rumors of upcoming storylines, feel free to start a first looks/spoiler thread for season 10.

• Love 1

Kelsey speaks his mind:  https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kelsey-grammer-pathetic-ex-wife-rhobh-star-camille

“Honestly, I don’t really talk about her very much because so much of her life is spent talking about me and I just think it’s sort of pathetic,” the 64-year-old told Graham Bensinger of the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star.

“A month after I had a heart attack, my mother died — 12 years ago now. The day of my mother’s funeral, my third wife basically had an explosion about something,” Kelsey explained. “And she started telling me, ‘I’m out of this, I’m out of here. I want a divorce, blah, blah blah — which, we’d had the same conversation for eight years, and it was tiresome.”

“I realized at that moment that I was done with her, that I was not going to end up in this relationship for much longer. And somewhere under a year [later], I was done,” he added.

• Useful 1

Just go to Youtube and type in "In Depth with Graham Besinger" Go to the videos section and You'll find his interview with Kelsey.

Kelsey did not talk about Camille throughout his interview maybe a total of 4 minutes. Based off Camille's behavior, I'm thinking there is plenty of truth in what he said about her.

Through her years on BH as a HW or Friend Of - she brings up Kesley a lot - for no reason. I especially didn't understand her bringing up Kelsey the last season she was on. She has had many relationships after her split with him and was about to marry her alleged love of her life. Why bring up how horrible sex was with Kelsey? Why imply (she says the ex - not sure if she meant ex husband or ex boyfriend) she used a strap on? I think she also mentioned something about Kelsey's manscaping right before saying LVP's breath smelled like hot garbage.

I can totally understand Kelsey not talking to her directly since the split. She's hostile. There is nothing to discuss with her - it can be done through the lawyers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I wanted to get peoples opinion of Kyle's ridiculous lie about seeing Lisa Van Der Pump fumbling in her handbag with wet nails in the parking garage of Marcus Nieman.  So, what happened, Lisa painted her nails just before going to the parking lot (yes, that sounds likely) or Lisa had her nails done in the beauty salon at Marcus Nieman and they let her go out with wet nails?  If you are going to tell a blatant lie Kyle at least have the intelligence to make it a believable one.  Also, did Erica's comment that Kyle was now the queen of the show make anyone else feel nauseous.  What is Kyle the queen of? A bunch of vicious old women.  This hatred of Lisa Van Der Pump seems to have started when Erica joined the show.  When her and her BLOM (Bald Little Old Man) went to dinner with Lisa and Ken and the BLOM made the remarks about Lisa spinning webs - he didn't know Lisa or what she does in the world - campaigns for gay rights and the protection of animals.  What does Erica do?  Gyrate around on a stage in ridiculous costumes, she has no talent, she can't sing or dance, she just prances about.

• Love 3

I've left the salon in a rush when my nails weren't quite dry. Smudged the damn things too. LOL

If Vyle's story is true, she left out the part where she crouched down and quivered in her car until lvp was gone, tinkled in her pants a little and sweated the sour stench of fear.

• LOL 5

It was Ericka.

If I recall correctly, she was snide about LVP not getting gel/acrylic nails and offered her money for parking.  It was at the "we finally got rid of the woman and now we can just love each other, be kind to each other, lift each other up and be fun because SHE was dragging us down" bullshit fest.  

Also.  Color Street nail strips are Ah-Mazing!  Nail polish on a strip, that?  IS ALREADY DRY AND READY TO GO!  I've actually done my nails while throwing the ball for the dog.  And the nail art is fun!  I had glow in the dark ghosts for Halloween. 

• Love 3

I thought Kyle ran into her shopping a department store a. IRC, Rinna also ran into Vanderpump somewhere and offered her money so she wouldn't ruin her freshly done nails, and Vanderpump said she'd never take money from her or something. lol And yeah Erika manicure shamed Vanderpump. She said to get gel. 

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I thought Kyle ran into her shopping a department store a. IRC, Rinna also ran into Vanderpump somewhere and offered her money so she wouldn't ruin her freshly done nails, and Vanderpump said she'd never take money from her or something. lol And yeah Erika manicure shamed Vanderpump. She said to get gel. 

I thought the department store run-in was several years ago. The parking garage encounter was after the final confrontation at Villa Rosa.

• Love 2