Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: The Truth Comes Out

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, GoGamecox said:

Why did Pao have the baby on a bed instead of in the highly-touted pool? 

My guess is that the water cooled off after twelve hours 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Interesting I would think as much social media and tv and interaction Larissa gets she would be able to get beyond that by now. 

I don't think you ever "get beyond" certain verbal tics in your first language.  In Brazilian Portuguese, the hard "t" is pronounced "chi".  She's at least got rid of the "ch" part of that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, millennium said:

Spouse comes first, family second.   I am blown away by the lack of honor, respect and decency Pedro, Jay and Andrrrei exhibit towards their wives.   

• Jay - installs a dating app within hours of wedding, fucks women in barber shop bathrooms, introduces said women to his wife at cookouts.
  • Andrei - forbids his wife from associating with her family, screams at her in anger/touches her in anger, violently overthrows baby shower, refuses to work.
  • Pedro - salsas with sister's friend, won't spend his alone-time with his wife (who he needed alone-time from) unless she mends fences with his family.

tenor.gif?itemid=11251276

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
(edited)

I get the feeling Andrei's real problem is not the Dad giving them money, but he would rather she not tell him and just collect the money from the dad.  Meaning, he knows damn well she isn't making enough money to support them, and he isn't either, but he'd rather her not tell him where it comes from so he can pretend that he is not being supported by the dad.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
(edited)

I suspect that a large amount of the couples being tied to each other is the money issue.  And while it might be distasteful, it's still acceptable to make their disasters entertainment, but, when it involves the safety of  children or the spouse, it really shouldn't be up to the spouse any longer, imo.  I'd like to believe that TLC has better sense, but, I guess not. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Debbie whips up a new food concoction with way more fat and sodium that she thinks will increase Coltees weight gain at a faster rate. She is tired of his current slow rate of weight gain and is looking forward to the time his weight is large enough that he becomes bed-bound and she can finally attend to his every need without the interference of another woman. 

TLC advertises a crossover episode with a familiar Poundticipant on "My 600 Pound Life." 

edited to add: TLC really wanted Nicole for the episode, but Azan refused to be her caregiver. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree with Debbie about Larrissa.  I'd also fear that she's eventually going to really hurt someone and then, it'll be too late.  A common excuse for violent and abusive behavior is for them to claim that someone ELSE made them do it.  Thank goodness, she doesn't have her kids.  She doesn't seem stable.  In most states, you aren't allowed to go around the other spouse, once released from jail pending domestic violence charges. So, her returning home immediately........that's crazy.  They are not taking this violence issue seriously enough.  A lot of people die because of this.  I wish they would not consider it entertainment. 

I totally agree. Larissa is the nuttiest person to ever grace this franchise. Maybe she was on meds in her country and she is not getting them here but her mood swings are something else. 

I also don’t think Colt should have been able to pick her up from jail. Maybe that’s why he didn’t go into the facility to see when she would be released. The terms of her release should say she has to spend time apart from the person she allegedly abused.

Also, since the person who called in the abuse is from the internet and Colt doesn’t want to cooperate with the DA, can’t the case just be dropped?

I’ve seen online that 

Spoiler

Colt is now dating the waitress with the same glasses he has. And Larissa has a man with a better body and some money. So at least everything works out in the end

On a different note, I don’t need a Maury paternity show on this one - AndreiDad, you are not the Father! 

And YES! Welcome back MyWorld. Even Nicole will have to realize she’s been dumped a little bit when Azan tells her to postpone her trip to see him by a month. I wonder what the excuse will be this time - Ebola outbreak, flash mob practice, needs $260 for his Brazilian Blow Out?

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Best part of the whole episode, when Chantal was talking with her parents & told them how mean Mother Pedro was to her & said mean things about her family,  Mother Chantal tells her that Mother Pedro is jealous because  "she wants to be me."!  

Yup, that video call was 100% looney tunes at the end. :D

• Love 6
On 6/21/2019 at 9:28 AM, Drogo said:

Yes + biggest distinction IMO:  Pedro loves BayBeeChantel, Azan abhors Neekole.

I get zero sense that Pedro loves Chantel.  He might appreciated her as an attractive piece of meat, as well as a ticket to a green card, but I have never seen anything resembling love.

Azan, like everyone, abhors Nichole.  

• Love 7

I still don't understand why didn't Colt open the door when the police came. I've seen that scenario on "Cops" all the time, the police pound on the door, tell you to "open up" and give you fair warning before breaking down the door but only if you don't answer. Why didn't he cooperate especially if, as he claims, HE did nothing wrong? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
On 6/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, iwasish said:

There was no sign that Jay got any negative attention while living in Mechanicsburg. The clip with people staring in the market, was due to them being followed by cameras.

Also her kids father(s) didn’t seem to object to a black stepfather from Jamaica who isn’t  even old enough to drink. 

I agree about the cameras. The producers must think the viewers forget about that minor detail. 

Was Ashley's ex addressed on the show? I don't remember anything being said about him (I could've just forgotten, if so). But either way, I don't think there's much he could do to stop her from marrying who she chooses, no matter how he felt about it.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zenme said:

I thought it was nice that Andrei wanted to fly to NYC to help his father. He was really worried  for him, and I think Andrei would’ve paid $1200 to get his dad safely to Tampa.  It would’ve been nice if he had the money to purchase the tickets without going into debt. I hope this humbled Andrei into realizing he has to do jobs he doesn’t want in order to keep his family afloat. Who am I kidding? This is Andrei the Neanderthal we’re talking about...

I love it when Andrei makes cash demands in a seeming VOID of understanding that you need cash (or credit) to draw from to pay for things.  I cannot believe he has any "credit" as he has no employment and couldn't possibly qualify for a credit card with his profile.  Where is this $600 supposed to come from???  He deflects by stating that it's for and "emergency" and when family's involved you have to step up and pay for things!  WITH WHAT MONEY????  Where does the money come from, you lazy, "entitled" arrogant bum??????  In his case, he KNOWS where any cash request will be funded.  Libby's DAD!!  He's going to skate through this marriage on that basis.  

Unfortunately, I'm an expert on this subject.  My SIL is also a lazy bum and comes from a wealthy family who constantly capitulates to his cash demands (basically supports his family although my daughter's works outside the home) to quell their apparent potent sense of shame that their son cannot (or WILL NOT) work to earn a living.  This is an "illness" that feeds on itself.  The more these lazy, unmotivated, and ENTITLED men are enabled by the parents the lazier they become.  SICKENING!  

• Love 10
(edited)
8 minutes ago, SallySarue said:

Was Ashley's ex addressed on the show? I don't remember anything being said about him (I could've just forgotten, if so).

Ashley was engaged twice before she married Jay, but it was never made clear if either of these guys were the father(s) of her two children. She did have a meeting this season with one of her exes but we weren't given any details about his particular role in her or her kids' lives. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I still don't understand why didn't Colt open the door when the police came. I've seen that scenario on "Cops" all the time, the police pound on the door, tell you to "open up" and give you fair warning before breaking down the door but only if you don't answer. Why didn't he cooperate especially if, as he claims, HE did nothing wrong? 

There's so many holes in that story.  Maybe they kicked it open before he could fast-waddle down to open it?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, lids said:

I totally agree. Larissa is the nuttiest person to ever grace this franchise. Maybe she was on meds in her country and she is not getting them here but her mood swings are something else. 

I also don’t think Colt should have been able to pick her up from jail. Maybe that’s why he didn’t go into the facility to see when she would be released. The terms of her release should say she has to spend time apart from the person she allegedly abused.

Also, since the person who called in the abuse is from the internet and Colt doesn’t want to cooperate with the DA, can’t the case just be dropped?

I’ve seen online that 

Reveal spoiler

Colt is now dating the waitress with the same glasses he has. And Larissa has a man with a better body and some money. So at least everything works out in the end

On a different note, I don’t need a Maury paternity show on this one - AndreiDad, you are not the Father! 

And YES! Welcome back MyWorld. Even Nicole will have to realize she’s been dumped a little bit when Azan tells her to postpone her trip to see him by a month. I wonder what the excuse will be this time - Ebola outbreak, flash mob practice, needs $260 for his Brazilian Blow Out?

Larissa seems like a nut case, but I also think Colt deliberately triggers her.  Him shutting off her phone when she was locked in the bathroom (I think that is how I heard it), seems like a provocative act by a control freak, who wants to cut her off from the world.  

I can't stand either of them.  She wants $240 for a haircut, when he doesn't have $1,000 for bail?  It would have been funny if he didn't have the $200 for her bail bond because the spent it at the hairdresser.

Her rummaging through her MILs drawers offended me more than her hitting Colt.  That said, I haven't watched that much of them, and I'm not sure it Colt uses his passive aggressive crap as a defense mechanism or as an offensive weapon.   

10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

He was wearing Debbie's clothes at the time and dancing to Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up."

OK?  But how would that be any more embarrassing than the photo of him lounging that you posted?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Bryce Lynch said:

But how would that be any more embarrassing than the photo of him lounging that you posted?

It wouldn't, but it's hard for him to move quickly down the stairs when he has his mashed potato body shoved into a size 12 nightgown and tiny heels.

• LOL 8
(edited)

I just saw the sneak peek preview of The Family Chantel. Oh joy - both families meeting again in DR, Pedro asking a lawyer to help get his mother to USA, Chantel confronting the girl who did the bump and grind with Pedro, threats of violence between both moms, Chantel’s sisters’ love life, and her boobs looking even more larger!? 

Edited by WonderWuman73
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ashley is an idiot.   If you are a 32 year old American woman and a 20 year old Jamaican guy proposes to you after 8 days, there is a 100% chance he is a green card scammer.  

Even if there is a one in an a million chance that he isn't a scammer, there would be a 99.99% that he would be too immature to a marriage to a 32 year old with kids.   

She kept complaining that he is "immature".  Duh!  He's 20 years old, and you are almost old enough to be his mother.   

It makes me sick when people with young children get involved in these relationships.  If you are childless, go ahead, knock yourself out, ruin your life.  But, bringing this type of drama and trauma to your kids is a disgrace.  At least she has kept them off camera.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

When Larissa mentions her futures plans of getting a green card and working, sending money to her kids, and one or two other details. Coltee gets all butt hurt about her only being there for a green card.   I wish he might have just asked "...assuming you don't get deported right?  What are we (or YOU) going to do to make sure those possibilities happen?   But he plays a weak card, "poor me."

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lemur said:

There's so many holes in that story.  Maybe they kicked it open before he could fast-waddle down to open it?  

If you believe his story, the cops almost arrested him before deciding to arrest his beloved wife.  

He should have let them in, but in a domestic situation just about anything could be claimed and potentially believed by the police.   You never know who might get arrested.  Plus, he might have actually done something arrest worthy or something he thought might be.   

On that subject, I am wondering if Trashly and her friend will get arrested instead of Jay.  From the little bit we saw on camera, it looked like they might have been the aggressors, though we don't see the very beginning of the shoving match.   

• Love 3
11 hours ago, millennium said:

So Andrrrei's dad, the soft-spoken innocent who has never eaten a cheeseburger ... he's the same guy who raised his son to become this arrogant, abusive prick?   "Now go pack my bags!" Andrrrei orders Libby.  And you just know she did it.   People may not like Libby's family very much, but I feel sorry for them having to see their daughter/sister humiliating herself on television like this.

Not once since Andrrrei was introduced on this show have I seen him demonstrate the same devotion and concern for Libby that he showed his father.  In another context his broad grins and easy manner with his dad would have been something to admire ... but when we have watched him browbeat and belittle his wife at every turn, for months on end, it just seems sick.

You could just feel Ashley and Destiny's apprehension at hearing Jay's car pull up outside.    Thank goodness they remembered the wine bottles and glasses as they glided downstairs to pose defiantly on the couch.

"Axel is a name that people will understand in English or Spanish," Roos explains, and to prove it Pao says "Axel" -- except it sounds like she's saying "asshole."  (Reminded me of that old SNL sketch with Nicolas Cage seemingly being hyper-sensitive about choosing a name for his unborn child ... until the pizza man shows up with a delivery for "Asswipe" and Cage meekly says "That's Oswipe.")

Caught myself finishing sentences for Chantel:  "While Pedro is hanging out with his family ... I am hanging out of my top."   Just stay away from the mini bar, Chantel.   

I did think it odd that Jay was able to walk right into the house, did she not bother to lock her door (& knowing he was coming)  or did he use his key?  She should have arranged to have the locks changed that day IMO.  She was also supposed to have his bags outside the door for him and didn't even do that - she really deserves this ensuing confrontation. I hope her kids aren't home!

YOU SAID ~ Caught myself finishing sentences for Chantel:  "While Pedro is hanging out with his family ... I am hanging out of my top."   Just stay away from the mini bar, Chantel.   That is hilarious!

• Love 3

I posted on the couples thread about incident with Larissa and how it may relate to this most recent arrest.  Won't comment here, since it has spoilers, but, Larissa cannot be believed, apparently, based on evidence.   Normally, the police charge and prosecutor prosecutes and it's not up to the victim, except they will allow a first time offender to do deferral program with community service, treatment, NO further changes, etc.  So, I'm not sure what to make of Nevada.  Odd.  Allowing the victim to decide if crime is prosecuted is pretty archaic and dangerous. 

Andrei seems like Andrei.  Not sure why his wife or her family seem surprised.  Seems pretty much the way he is.  It seems like his wife wants a totally different person from who she married.   

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

When Larissa mentions her futures plans of getting a green card and working, sending money to her kids, and one or two other details. Coltee gets all butt hurt about her only being there for a green card.   I wish he might have just asked "...assuming you don't get deported right?  What are we (or YOU) going to do to make sure those possibilities happen?   But he plays a weak card, "poor me."

At least she wants to work, unlike that bloody Andreii. I wonder if his father knows he raised a lazy, entitled, rude motherfucker who makes his pregnant wife work, her family foot the bills and then has the nerve to get mad that she takes money from her father. 

Under normal circumstances I'd condemn Pedro, but he made it perfectly clear that he needs a break from Chantel and her stupid, mean, poisonous family. So what does she do? She brings her ass to the DR. She refuses to understand there are apologies due on both sides and MAYBE, though not positively, he might have been willing to spend two days with her if she was willing to compromise and admit the wrong shit her family has done and try to get his crazy mother and sister to also apologize before sending her back home. I don't know why he sticks with her sorry, whiny ass. I kind of respect how he's sticking to his guns about the break. "Call me if you need me, though."

Ashley's another idiot. She should never have married a child in the first fucking place and then, I bet, she's putting up roadblocks to his ability to work. What does she expect? She knew he was a dog to begin with and he's repeatedly said he's bored as fuck. She should not be at all surprised by this outcome. Boys will be boys! He is a pig, though, for fucking that chick in the bathroom. Eww. If he'd done it somewhere else and Kendall found out he would not have ratted out Jay when she went to the barbershop. but like he said, he was giving the kid a chance to keep up his skillz and he repaid the favor by disrespecting Kendall's shop. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

I always thought that Ashley shared custody with the children's father.  I see nothing belonging to children in that home!

I assumed her children's father was keeping them off camera!

I do agree with the poster that said Ashley is looking for any excuse to return Jay to her bed!  She's pathetic!

Coltee was lost with Debbie out of town!  Why would she do that to him?

Azan is looking very well taken care of!  Money counts!

• Love 5

I am sorry I really think Chantal walks around like her shit don't stink?   who gets up, and puts their makeup on and wear a low cut tshirt just to call home?   Just watching her walk, gives me the sense that she thinks she is pretty hot.

• Love 11

I think it’s possible Larissa was going through Debbie’s stuff looking for money. Debbie crosses me as someone who would have a stash of cash in case of an emergency. Debbie may be annoying but I completely understand it would be unnerving that someone was going through your things, especially someone who lives in the same house. The fact that Larissa did it says a lot about her own character. There is no justification for it. 

I don’t buy Larissa’s oh I want to work and bring my kids here. My guess is she saw the negative comments of the previous season and now this is her new story. I also think that people who work hard, or want the opportunity to work hard, tend to be more understanding of others who work hard for what they have and don’t expect others to buy them the most expensive things. 

Andrei’s dad seems nice and normal. It seemed to me he automatically assumed Andrei was the cause or a big part of the problem when it came to the conflict with Libby’s family. He knows his son and he would know how he behaves. I honestly don’t think dad will have a problem with Libby’s family, even with the language barrier. From what we have seen so far, he comes off very gracious and appreciative. I think Andrei may be more worried about the fact he will have to be better behaved when around Libby’s family if his father is there. If even Dad cannot understand what Andrei is saying in English, he would be able to tell his son is being an ass. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Drogo said:

Roos was absolutely positively 100% without a doubt supporting the baby's head and neck properly. 

Pao sucks,

She won’t give him a break on anything, she’s been a mom for what? 2 hours and knows everything!! Looks like she is going to give mommy the freeze out for not being supportive of having the birth at home. I see Russ and Pao’s mom bonding over what a bitch Pao is and in retaliation Pao wants Juan to be godfather. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Larissa seems like a nut case, but I also think Colt deliberately triggers her.  Him shutting off her phone when she was locked in the bathroom (I think that is how I heard it), seems like a provocative act by a control freak, who wants to cut her off from the world.  

If you rewatch the conversation the two you of them had after the fight, Larissa did allude to Colt being possessive.  The question I have is how did the one who locked themselves in the bathroom, apparently out of fear, and had their phone turned off, end up arrested?   Coltee must had told a good tale.   JMPO, I think he gaslights her and causes her to lose it.   He loves having the power and torturing her.   

I’m curious, too, to how Debbie’s screen was torn.  If Colt didn’t have a hand in it, he would have thrown Larissa under the bus.  

Debbie was almost giddy at the thought of Larissa being deported.  

I do believe that Pedro and Chantel met organically.    Also, believe Pedro’s mom is running some immigration/green card scam.   I think Pedro married for love but once his green card came through, his mother upped her game and urged him to divorce Chantel.   She wants Pedro working for her alone.   Pedro is a means to an end for his mom and she manipulating him with guilt and cultural norms. Chantel is a distraction, emotional and financially.  You can tell his attitude towards his wife and marriage changed after the meeting with the immigration lawyer.  

Pedro acts different with his family.  No different on how Chantel interacts with her family back home.   Both are guilty of putting their family of origin first over their spouse.  He should have spent time with his wife.  

I’ll give Chantel props for not telling her parents what she found out about Pedro and his family.   She’s learning.

No, Mother Chantel, Pedro’s mom is not jealous of you.   She has her own gig going that can run circles around your life.   In fact anyone who watches the show, doesn’t want to be you.   

Pao and Russ you don’t have a kid to save your marriage.  

Ashley is just a foolish woman.  She gets what she deserves.  

• Love 10
(edited)

I loved how Mother and Father Chantel all but said, "Don't say we didn't tell you so!" 

Decided to move my question to the Couples Board 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
50 minutes ago, endure said:

I did think it odd that Jay was able to walk right into the house, did she not bother to lock her door (& knowing he was coming)  or did he use his key?  She should have arranged to have the locks changed that day IMO.  She was also supposed to have his bags outside the door for him and didn't even do that - she really deserves this ensuing confrontation. I hope her kids aren't home!

Seriously, if you own a decent driller/driver you can change your own locks out lickety split.  Just buy a new lock set from HomeDepot or Walmart.  No fuss, no muss!

49 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Normally, the police charge and prosecutor prosecutes and it's not up to the victim, except they will allow a first time offender to do deferral program with community service, treatment, NO further changes, etc.  So, I'm not sure what to make of Nevada.  Odd.  Allowing the victim to decide if crime is prosecuted is pretty archaic and dangerous. 

It would seem the easiest way to get the charges dropped against your spouse is to not testify against them.  Usually if the injured party says they won't testify (i.e. if Colt tells the DA he won't act as a witness), the DA has no option but to drop the charges, or so a summer of watching Wives with Knives has taught me.

34 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I always thought that Ashley shared custody with the children's father.  I see nothing belonging to children in that home!

I assumed her children's father was keeping them off camera!

When he was showing Poochie and Isaac around, he mentioned briefly the kids' room but the camera didn't show it, which, good.  I'm glad their father(s) aren't allowing them to be associated with this shitshow. 

5 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I’ll give Chantel props for not telling her parents what she found out about Pedro and his family.   She’s learning.

No, Mother Chantel, Pedro’s mom is not jealous of you.   She has her own gig going that can run circles around your life.   In fact anyone who watches the show, doesn’t want to be you.   

Chantel just needs now to learn not to bring the topic up at all.  Nothing worse than when someone starts a conversation, doesn't like the answer they get, and then gets mad at you for not giving them what they want.  

And I wouldn't say Lidia is running circles around Mama Chantel.  They're both pretty terrible people.  

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

Andrei’s dad seems nice and normal. It seemed to me he automatically assumed Andrei was the cause or a big part of the problem when it came to the conflict with Libby’s family. He knows his son and he would know how he behaves. I honestly don’t think dad will have a problem with Libby’s family, even with the language barrier. From what we have seen so far, he comes off very gracious and appreciative. I think Andrei may be more worried about the fact he will have to be better behaved when around Libby’s family if his father is there. If even Dad cannot understand what Andrei is saying in English, he would be able to tell his son is being an ass. 

Libby better hope he is, he's about to become her Couch Creature for the next two months.  Hopefully Pops will keep the Oily Moldovan in line.  I'm almost writing the conflict in my head, the first time Andrei wakes up at 11 AM to Pops sitting at his kitchen table, asking why is ass isn't at work. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Lemur said:

And I wouldn't say Lidia is running circles around Mama Chantel.  They're both pretty terrible people.  

I agree they are.   I didn’t mean it in a good way.   I meant it that Pedro’s mother is smarter than Chantel’s mom, running a scam and pulling her son’s strings.  Both woman are pretty similar and controlling, but Mother Pedro pulls it off savvier. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, MakingBacon said:

I think it’s possible Larissa was going through Debbie’s stuff looking for money. Debbie crosses me as someone who would have a stash of cash in case of an emergency. Debbie may be annoying but I completely understand it would be unnerving that someone was going through your things, especially someone who lives in the same house. The fact that Larissa did it says a lot about her own character. There is no justification for it. 

I don’t buy Larissa’s oh I want to work and bring my kids here. My guess is she saw the negative comments of the previous season and now this is her new story. I also think that people who work hard, or want the opportunity to work hard, tend to be more understanding of others who work hard for what they have and don’t expect others to buy them the most expensive things. 

I think some of Andrei’s behavior is out of the norm for him. I do think he wants to work and take care of Libby, but I think he’s experiencing culture shock and is overwhelmed by Libby’s family. I don’t think Libby is one bit afraid of him, she tells him to shut up, gets in his face and speaks her mind. I think having his father there, even if the dad is critical of him, will help Andrei get back on track. At this point I sense that he feels he is being outnumbered and that even Libby isn’t in his corner. He has lost confidence in himself and is struggling. I hope if he can change his attitude and demeanor, we will see the Andrei, Libby fell in love with. If not, that’s on him. 

I do agree with him that working for Libby’s dad isn’t a good idea. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Not to get too off, but, I have seen prosecutors subpoena victims as witnesses and they do not give you a choice about it.  Refusal is not really your option.  The judge will instruct you to answer the questions.  It's not like you are being charged and have the right to remain silent. And, they'll use the officers' observations, excited utterances are admissible and any admissions from the defendant, photographs, etc.  I guess different jurisdictions handle it differently, but, letting violence go on unchecked by spouses only perpetuates the problem.  Generally, victims of domestic violence are not the best people to make determinations about prosecution.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Yes!  He had his hands under the baby's neck & head!  She has less control over ther baby's head when she grabbed him from Rousss.   And... what makes her such an expert?  Because she gave birth?  She is the youngest so it's not even like she helped to raise her siblings.  

All I saw of Mother Pao during the whole birth was standing at the door,  watching in fear.  I wonder if they called Family Rouss after the birth. 

So much for the birthing pool & candle ambience.  I think Pao thought her birth would be like she has seen on TV, a loving,  romantic moment while Rouss lovingly holds her hand while she lays back in her pool of water,  looking sexy while gently pushing. 

Axl....I immediately think of Axl Rose from Guns 'n Rose's.  

“Such a strong unique name”- the wet rice noodle. Ummmm you just replayed Maddies home birth with the exact name from TLCs  other shite fest sister wives. So shut upppy

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I agree they are.   I didn’t mean it in a good way.   I meant it that Pedro’s mother is smarter than Chantel’s mom, running a scam and pulling her son’s strings.  Both woman are pretty similar and controlling, but Mother Pedro pulls it off savvier. 

I just wish she wouldn't dress as a limo driver/Olive Garden waitress while doing it.  I'm still trying to figure out what was up with that look. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I guess different jurisdictions handle it differently, but, letting violence go on unchecked by spouses only perpetuates the problem.  Generally, victims of domestic violence are not the best people to make determinations about prosecution.  

I'm not even sure this is a spoiler anymore, but anyway ...

Spoiler

Her third arrest for DV and subsequent prosecution for it (the first two were dropped) is proof positive of this.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Why did Pao have the baby on a bed instead of in the highly-touted pool?

Probably cuz she pooped in it. Not uncommon.

Not my quote, but that's okay, you might be correct